JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Service

Author Topic: One Week [Epilogue - One Night]  (Read 44564 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: One Week [Day Four]
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2008, 04:48:11 PM »
People were talking about that in Gaki-san's thread over at H!O, too. xD (Or was it  Ai-chan's thread? :? I forgot...)

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: One Week [Day Four]
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2008, 02:40:05 AM »
@strawb3rrykream - Risa may be a closet perv but she can't exact say any of that stuff to Eri XD ...well maybe not for now  :twisted:
@JFC - ROFL Great mental note! XD
@ShikyoxYaiba -  I can't draw penguins so I'm leaving that to you :oops:
@ringo-hime - I don't know if I should be happy that someone's willing to stalk me... :lol:
@hotohori - Fingers crossed!
@anuskyna - Thanks!
@kawaii beam - XD It was fun to write the tiger part... in fact it's fun to write the whole story!
@Amarghetta  - How much?  :roll:
@wings4dreams  - More like sly turtle, nee? :P
@ShikyoxYaiba -  :w00t: I listened to that! After Risa said what the song meant and they joked about "Koe" etc and Eri said something like "We're both girls, what should we do" XD There's many things you can do...69 for example We're both girls is always the excuse :roll:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Five

I could feel my heart racing as I got out of the car. I was going to Eri’s house to have a water fight with her family. I wonder if she’s told her family…If she has I wonder how they’ve taken it. Well, I suppose if she’s told them and I’m coming around then they must have taken it well. I turned back to the car.
“Bye Mum, have a safe trip,” I said. She smiled.
“I will. I’ll try and be back in three days time, okay?”
I nodded.
“Have fun!” she said. I waved to her before walking towards Eri’s house. I took a deep breath before opening up the gate and walking in. After ringing the doorbell, I was greeted by Eri’s younger sister.
“Ahh, Niigaki-san, ohayo gozaimasu.”
“Ohayo,” I replied. “I thought that you were ill,” I said, noticing the smile she was wearing.
“I was, but I’m completely fine now.”
“That was quick.”
“I know, I guess I’m lucky.”
I smirked. She was excited about the water fight. Once inside I took off my shoes and took my bag up with me to Eri’s room. I knocked on the door. Didn’t want any blood on the floor, right?
“Eri?”
“Come in.”
I opened her door and was given the pleasant sight of Eri in a striped bikini.
“Y-You look nice,” I complimented.
“Really? That’s good. I wore this because I knew that you would like it,” she said.  If my face wasn’t red yet, then it definitely was now.
“You can get changed in here while I go and prepare the weapons. Come to the garden once you’re done changing, okay?”
I nodded and replied, “Okay.”
Eri flashed me a smile before leaving and closing the door behind her. I put my bag down on her bed, and took out my own bikini. Mine was a blue designed with white flowers. I changed out of my day clothes and into the bikini. I folded my clothes and put them into my bag, then headed downstairs. It felt embarrassing to be walking around someone else’s home in just a bikini. I passed by the kitchen and saw Eri’s mum.
“Ohayo gozaimasu, Kamei-san,” I greeted shyly.
“Ohayo gozaimasu, Risa-chan. That’s a very pretty bikini you’re wearing,” she complimented.
“Thank-you.”
Her eyes suddenly took on a serious expression.
“Eri-chan told us about you two.”
I held my breath.
“To be honest we were surprised at first but when I though about your history together I guess that it made sense. If that’s what you two decided, if that’s what makes you happy, then we support you all the way. After all, Risa-chan is like another member of the family, so we trust you,” she said, her eyes softening when she finished. I swear I was about to scream out with joy.
“Thank-you,” I said, “You have no idea how much that means to me.”
“Not as much as Eri-chan, nee?” she teased. I felt my face heat up.
“U-Uhh w-well,” I stammered. She let out a laugh.
“I’m joking,” she said, pulling me into a hug. “But really, good luck.”
“Thank-you.” I hugged her back.
“Ahh! Oka-san!” Eri’s voice suddenly exclaimed. Detaching myself from Eri’s mum I looked at Eri.
“I’m sorry, Eri-chan, her cuteness caught me.” Eri’s mum stuck out her tongue. “But I shouldn’t have hugged her. That’s your job.”
Both Eri and I blushed at the remark. Again, Eri’s mum let out a small laugh.
“Go on and play outside, have fun,” she instructed.
“We will!” Eri acknowledged. Grabbing my hand, Eri began to drag me to the garden.
She’s so soft and warm.

“Are you ready for the water fight?” she asked me, stopping at the pool side.
“As ready as I’ll ever be.”
“Good.”
I let out a scream when she suddenly pushed me into the pool. I felt the water envelope me. I stayed under the water, keeping my feet on the bottom of the pool. Looking through the water for only a moment I could see Eri bending over the pool. She was beginning to worry. I pushed off the bottom of the pool and resurfaced. Eri let out a scream before I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back into the water with me. We both remerged to the surface. Eri quickly swam her way back to the edge of the pool and climbed out. I laughed.
“Looks like you weren’t ready,” I joked.
“I was, but not for that!” she whined, defending herself. I swam my way over to the side and was given a helping hand out.
“When will they get out here?” Eri moaned, referring to her little sister and older brother.
The more the merrier, right? Plus this could be my chance to prove myself to her family. She began to mumble about her siblings again, but I couldn’t pay attention. Was the bikini strap moving?
“Maybe we should just start without them. A few water balloons won’t matt-“
She stopped immediately when my hands shot around her neck. I stepped closer to her, our faces less than 15 cm apart.
“R-Risa-chan?”
I grabbed the two pieces of lose material behind Eri’s neck and began to tie it back up. I made sure to double tie the knot before removing my hands and smiling at her.
“You should be careful. Make sure you tie the knot properly, okay?” I advised in a quiet voice. Her face was so close that I could feel her breath. If I l just leaned forward I could kiss her. Suddenly, I spotted Eri’s younger sister hiding behind a wall of the house.
“Are you ready?” I asked. She jumped in shock. Eri turned around.
“A-Are you ready?” Eri asked, repeating me but her voice shaking.
Her sister nodded shyly. Eri backed away from me.
“Is onii-chan ready yet?” she asked.
“Of course, I’ve been ready all this time.” Eri’s brother appeared wearing Hawaiian themed swimming trunks. Eri pouted.
“Well why didn’t you come down earlier?!”
“Because I watching you two play.”
My face flushed and Eri fell silent. The silence was quickly broken by one of her high pitch screams and the sound of water splashing. Eri’s brother laughed when he saw his sister’s reaction to being hit by a water balloon.
“I’m so going to get you!” she exclaimed. She ran over to the pool side, grabbed a barrage of balloons and began pummelling them at her brother.

Further into the fight we had decided to split up into teams; Eri and her sister against me and her brother. The objective was for him to get to me at the pool side without getting hit by a water balloon which would be thrown by the opposing teams who were hiding about the garden. He dashed from the starting point, the opposite side of the garden from the pool, and skilfully began to dodge water balloons that were heading straight for him.
“Hit him!” Eri ordered.
“I’m trying! He’s too fast!”
“Hit him!”
Soon he was barely 10 metres away from me. A balloon shot past his face, just missing. Surprised, he stumbled causing his feet to slip on the slippery pool side surface. He crashed into me, sending both of us flying into the pool. I felt his face buried in my chest. Once in the water I quickly distanced myself from him and shot back up. Surfacing, the first thing I saw was Eri wearing an expression of disbelief on her face. When her brother came up the expression seemed to change to one of…anger?
“Onii-chan, you pervert!” she yelled at him, before pounding him with several balloons. After sinking back down into the pool, Eri rushed over to me.
“Are you okay?” she asked.
“I’m fine,” I replied. Eri helped me out of the pool while her sister helped her brother.
“Onii-chan, apologise to Risa-chan!”
Her brother coughed a few times before facing me.
“Sorry about that, I slipped at the end there,” he apologised.
“Ahh, don’t worry, it was just an accident,” I said.
He turned to Eri.
“That’s right, it was just an accident, so calm down, okay?” he calmly said but with a smirk.
“But you’re smiling!”
“What, I’m not allowed to smile?”
“Pervert!”
“Hey, I’m not the one who looks through-“
“Onii-chan!”
Eri glared embarrassedly at her brother before turning to me.
“I’m starting to get cold, can we go inside, Risa-chan?” she asked.
“Well, I don’t mind. I don’t want you to catch a cold,” I replied. Eri smiled. Linking our arms, Eri began to lead us back to the house. I turned my head to look back.
“Onii-chan, you shouldn’t make her all jealous like that.”
“Sorry.”
Looking up, he smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I gave him a confused but grateful smile. Eri’s younger sister seemed to be hanging her head shyly. When she looked at me a blush appeared on her face and she immediately hung her head again. I wonder what’s wrong with her…

After much insistence that I have a shower first from Eri, I did so quickly and got dressed. I sat in her room and waited for Eri to come back from her own shower. Since I wasn’t doing anything sitting around, I decided to go look for Eri’s younger sister. I saw her sitting in her room, reading. Gazing up, she saw me.
“Can I talk to you for a minute?” I asked. She nodded and closed her book.
I walked into her room and closed the door behind me. I sat down next to her on her bed.
“Is there something bothering you?” I asked. She looked at me for several moments before nodding.
“Can you tell me?”
“I don’t know if I want to,” she informed me.
“Well, you don’t know until you try, right?”
She turned her gaze away from me.
“…It’s about you and Eri-chan,” she stated. I felt the gears in my head click into place.
“Oh. What about us?” I gently asked.
“…You’re not going to steal her away, are you?”
“Of course not; I would never steal her away.”
“It’s not that I don’t trust you, Niigaki-san, in fact I think of you as an older sister. But I’m just scared that you’re going to steal Eri-chan away,” she explained, whimpering. “I don’t want Eri-chan to go.”
I wrapped my arms around her and began to stroke her hair in a calming motion.
“Eri’s not going anywhere. I don’t want to steal her away from anybody, I just want her to be happy,” I said. She let out a small laugh.
“Sometimes I wonder if she deserves someone like you.”
“Sometimes I wonder if I deserve someone like her.”
We both smiled at each other.
“Can I ask why whenever I looked at you, you would blush?”
She moved herself out of my embrace and stood up.
“I-I’m still trying to adjust to seeing two girls together, like that,” she explained.
“Oh.”
“By the way, do you know what onii-chan was talking about earlier before Eri-chan cut him off?” she asked, suddenly changing the subject.
“Now that you mention it, not really…”
“Well, I’m sure if you look around Eri-chan’s room you’ll find an answer,” she hinted. I stood up and opened the door.
“I’ll keep that in mind,” I said.
I closed the door behind me and headed back to Eri’s room. I sat down on her bed and waited for a couple of minutes before my curiosity over came me. Searching time. Part of me felt guilty that I was rummaging through her stuff but I still wanted to find out what she looked through. I began with the most obvious place, her desk. It’s not as easy as it sounds. There was stuff everywhere. I gave up on the desk after thirty seconds and continued onto other places. I looked around the room. My gaze stopped on her bed, and something mysterious sticking out from under mattress. I pulled on the corner of what was sticking out and brought it out. It was my photo book Happy Girl. I smiled. She’s got mine, I’ve got hers; it all works out. I slid the book back under the mattress and plopped myself back onto Eri’s bed. Eri entered the room not even a minute later.
“You seem happy,” she said, noticing my smile.
“Well that’s because I’m a happy girl.”

We listened to music, played games and chatted until I had to go. I didn’t want to overstay my welcome.
“Do you want me to walk with you to the bus stop?” Eri offered. I shook my head.
“It’s okay, you’ve already done enough for me today,” I refused. “I’ll call you tonight.”
She nodded her head happily. “I’ll be waiting.”
I gathered my things and put on my shoes.
“It’s the end of day five, huh?” she said.
“The days are over before I realise that they’ve begun.”
“I know what you mean.”
I stood up with my things.
“I guess this is goodnight?”
“I guess it is, even though it’s only the evening,” she commented. I leant over and kissed her on her cheek. She smiled at me and then kissed me on my cheek. I walked out of the house and waved to Eri who was standing at the door. When she disappeared out of sight and I heard the sound of the door closing, I ran to the end of the street. I stopped, looked up to the sky and whispered to myself, “Today was amazing.”

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: One Week [Day Five]
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2008, 02:57:15 AM »
Water fight.... :drool: Eri and Gaki in bikinis..... :drool: Awww, it's nice to know that Eri's family suports them. What about Gaki's? Or did she not tell them yet? Dammit, Eri's brother got a face full of GakiBoobs before Eri!! :lol: Eri's sister is so cute! :heart: Of course they have each other's PBs!! On those lonely nights..... :grin: Yay, kisses again! But only on the cheek :( NOOOO~ It's almost over!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2008, 05:44:35 AM »
@JFC: About that, maybe Ai-chan means even more to Risa than what a test can determine. That or now she's in love with Eri instead *gasps* Don't ask me which pairing I prefer cuz I can't decide!! *bangs head*

@ShikyoxYaiba: I read about it on JPM but I didn't get a chance to go through H!O yet. What were the reactions? Do the fans think this is a good thing? I hope so, though I also wished Ai made it up on that list somewhere.

Day Four
I was kinda sad that this chapter was shorter than the usual but it's okay, because I knew you'll make it up with the next :) I'm not sure if I've said this before but, Thank you for writing this fic and for making it 7 chapters long. I love KameMame :heart:, I don't know if it's as much as how much you love them but I do. And being able to read a fic with them together makes me soooooooooooo happy! Am I sounding really weird and mushy now? Lol.

Day Five

I'm glad Eri's family are so supportive, or things could get really hard for them. When I read Risa was wearing a blue bikini (but before my brain registered the white flowers part), the image of her in that blue bikini from HAPPY GIRL surfaced in my mind :wub: I know why Eri's sister is blushing, because she likes Gaki too~~!! (Okay, now I'm thinking too much XD) Or maybe she's not comfortable seeing her sis and her girlfriend hanging out together. *thinks to self after reading next part* Yup, I was right.

Awwww the ending was so sweet *swoons* and I liked the “Well that’s because I’m a happy girl.” quip :D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 05:46:58 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2008, 06:05:31 AM »
aww! cue and funny as usual! X3 keep up the good work! X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2008, 06:33:14 AM »
I could feel my heart racing as I got out of the car. I was going to Eri’s house to have a water fight with her family. I wonder if she’s told her family…If she has I wonder how they’ve taken it. Well, I suppose if she’s told them and I’m coming around then they must have taken it well.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...wet Eri...is what Risa's secretly thinking. :D

I opened her door and was given the pleasant sight of Eri in a striped bikini.
“Y-You look nice,” I complimented.
“Really? That’s good. I wore this because I knew that you would like it,” she said.  If my face wasn’t red yet, then it definitely was now.
Eri, that tease. :twisted:

I passed by the kitchen and saw Eri’s mum.

“Eri-chan told us about you two.”
I held my breath.
“To be honest we were surprised at first but when I though about your history together I guess that it made sense. If that’s what you two decided, if that’s what makes you happy, then we support you all the way. After all, Risa-chan is like another member of the family, so we trust you,” she said, her eyes softening when she finished. I swear I was about to scream out with joy.
So then...they have Eri's mom's blessing?!?
:mon lovelaff:

Eri’s mum let out a small laugh.
“Go on and play outside, have fun,” she instructed.
“We will!” Eri acknowledged. Grabbing my hand, Eri began to drag me to the garden.
She’s so soft and warm.
Eri? Or Eri's mom? :P
*JFC mysteriously hears someone humming "Eri's mom has got it goin' on!" in the background. ^_^

*GAKIKAME IN THE POOL*
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 :on bleed:

“Is onii-chan ready yet?” she asked.
“Of course, I’ve been ready all this time.” Eri’s brother appeared wearing Hawaiian themed swimming trunks. Eri pouted.
“Well why didn’t you come down earlier?!”
“Because I watching you two play.”
:hiakhiakhiak:

Further into the fight we had decided to split up into teams; Eri and her sister against me and her brother. The objective was for him to get to me at the pool side without getting hit by a water balloon which would be thrown by the opposing teams who were hiding about the garden. He dashed from the starting point, the opposite side of the garden from the pool, and skilfully began to dodge water balloons that were heading straight for him.

A balloon shot past his face, just missing. Surprised, he stumbled causing his feet to slip on the slippery pool side surface. He crashed into me, sending both of us flying into the pool. I felt his face buried in my chest.
Lucky dude, getting a face full of Gakibubs. :shocked:

Once in the water I quickly distanced myself from him and shot back up. Surfacing, the first thing I saw was Eri wearing an expression of disbelief on her face. When her brother came up the expression seemed to change to one of…anger?
“Onii-chan, you pervert!” she yelled at him, before pounding him with several balloons.
Okay...maybe not so lucky. :rofl:
Still lucky though...and the pelting with water balloons was probably worth it. ;D

“Pervert!”
“Hey, I’m not the one who looks through-“
“Onii-chan!”
Eri glared embarrassedly at her brother before turning to me.
Oh who's doing what now?
 :hip devil:

Eri’s younger sister seemed to be hanging her head shyly. When she looked at me a blush appeared on her face and she immediately hung her head again. I wonder what’s wrong with her…
Maybe she's jealous that Risa's getting so much of Eri's attention?

*RISA TALKS WITH ERI'S SISTER*
Awwwwwwwww... :shy1:

“By the way, do you know what onii-chan was talking about earlier before Eri-chan cut him off?” she asked, suddenly changing the subject.
“Now that you mention it, not really…”
“Well, I’m sure if you look around Eri-chan’s room you’ll find an answer,” she hinted.
Assuming that she can find anything in Eri's room.  :lol:

I looked around the room. My gaze stopped on her bed, and something mysterious sticking out from under mattress. I pulled on the corner of what was sticking out and brought it out. It was my photo book Happy Girl.
That's a niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice PB. :yep:

I leant over and kissed her on her cheek. She smiled at me and then kissed me on my cheek. I walked out of the house and waved to Eri who was standing at the door. When she disappeared out of sight and I heard the sound of the door closing, I ran to the end of the street. I stopped, looked up to the sky and whispered to myself, “Today was amazing.”
:wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2008, 06:37:49 AM »
Day Five was cuuuute!!!   :love:
I'll try to be patient while waiting for the next update.

@Amarghetta  - How much?
Hahaha! I'm poor, and jobless...
All I have to offer is my pervy thoughts! XD

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2008, 07:44:46 AM »
This story is just so cute! Great work, looking forward for more updates. :D

“Onii-chan, you pervert!” she yelled at him, before pounding him with several balloons her fists.

Lesson of the day: No running in the pool area unless the area is clear of girls...Eri's girl. :lol:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2008, 11:14:13 AM »
Ohh water balloon fight~ XD
Kamei and Gaki in bikinis  :mon fyeah:
:bingo: cool XD  :bigdeal:
lmao, sweet mom XD and brother and sister.  :hee:
2 moar days bah.. :fainted: :gyaaah:
can't wait....moar stalkin to do.  :glasses: :ding: :shifty: :smoke: :onionwhip:

Offline anuskyna

• ecchi
  • Totally in love with Kamei <3
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2008, 11:21:57 AM »
aaaaaaaa~~  Eri and Risa in bikinii.. :mon bleed2: i see that everyday hoho but i want to see it in livee  :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon blood:
so good~~ keep writing~~ kiss scene~~~~~!!!! :mon headbang: :mon nyah:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2008, 01:46:04 PM »
Eri´s mum is a teaser :on lol:  and KameGaki in bikini  :on bleed: 

only 2 days left  :fainted:

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2008, 02:24:53 PM »

:lol:  :rofl:

such a fun chapter!  Eri's family is really cool.  Aww and Eri's all worried about it being day five so they have only two days left.  buuuut I'm sure Eri can think of a way to extend it...cause, after all, she is a sly fox turtle  :grin:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2008, 06:29:55 PM »
Eri...Gaki-san...and water. ...  :inlove: Great chapter, full of GakiKame goodness. Although it's a shame Eri's brother got a face full of Gaki-san's chest before Eri could. xD And I'm surprised Gaki-san could find anything in Eri's room. I think there was this one time a picture was taken of Eri in her room (by Sayu) and sent to everyone...the challenge was to find Eri. Some people couldn't find her... xD

Ah, I can't wait until your next update. <3 And before I forget... *scribbles water balloons and the word "bikini" on day 5* There's only two blank days left! :cry: This needs an extension. T_T

Offline Blubber-Nugget

• ecchi
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2008, 03:55:31 PM »
Woohoo, pool party! XD
Eri can't be that carelss to not tie her nikini right, can she? Or maybe it was deliberate... :roll: It's a relief that her family supports her. Her sister was so cute :oops:
Kisses! Yay!
I ran to the end of the street.
When I read this, the first thing that jumped to mind was Eri when she finally managaed to throw the umbrella in the GakiKame Art Segment XD
2 days left?  :bleed eyes:
Me and lots of other people are depressed, it's so near the end. :cry: I agree with ShikyoxYaiba  we need an extension! A sequel...:D

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2008, 06:20:34 PM »
 :on blackhole: I just realised that there is only one more chapter left after this. Wow, it's gone by quick.

@strawb3rrykream - You can decide if Risa's told her family or not :P I think you're looking a bit too far into them having each other's PB's...But then again, it's you! XD
@lil_hamz -  :w00t: You're comment made me so happy :wub: Thanks for letting me know that! *glomps* :mon love:
@kawaii beam -  :)
@JFC - ROFL Eri's mom?! I don't think so!  :mon closeup: Otherwise we'd be in a bit of trouble.... :sweatdrop:
@Amarghetta - Those could probably be worth a lot XD
@rev2hd - I freaked out when I read your comment the first time! When you replaced several balloons with fists I was like O_O Did I write that? XD Silly me. It's great to see more people reading my story and commenting :) That makes me happy. God, that sounded cheesy.
@ringo-hime - Sometimes I really wonder what Eri's family is like since we don't really know anything about them... I want to see what her brother and sister look like! :w00t:
@anuskyna - lol, in live? XD I wish.
@hotohori - 1 day now... :(
@wings4dreams - The question is, will Eri extend it? :O
@ShikyoxYaiba - Extension? Hmm...I shall be thinking about it...
@Blubber-Nugget - Who knows? :roll: A sequel? Hmm....Again, I'll be thinking about it.

Lots of people seemed to like Eri's sister, which is a big relief for me :on gay:  <-- This is my fave emote now XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Six

“One lemon ice tea and one ginger ale please,” I ordered, phone to my ear.
“Thank-you for ordering, your drinks will be up in a few minutes,” a voice replied. I gave a quick thanks before hanging up.
“So, have you decided what you’re going to sing?” I asked Eri.
“I’ve decided what we’re going to sing,” she said.
“What is it?”
“Of course, Shanimuni Paradise!” she declared happily. She handed me one of the microphones and pulled me onto the stage.
“I’ll do Fujimoto-san and Reina’s lines, is that okay?” she asked. I nodded.
“Sure, if that’s what you want to do,” I replied. The music started up.
Tanoshii tanoshii natsu yasumi,” she sang.
Zutto zutto shitakatta yume ga aru uh.”

We gladly sipped on your drinks after singing a couple of songs.
“Shanimuni really fits the season,” I sighed out contentedly. Eri nodded in agreement while she drank. She began to blow bubbles into her ginger ale, bubbles coming to the surface and bursting.
“How old are you?” I joked as I watched her.
“Hey, look!” she squealed. She lifted up her straw to me. She had filled it three-quarters of the way up and was holding the top to make sure no ginger ale fell out.
“Pocky!” she squealed again.
I felt a smile slip its way onto my face. No matter what that girl did it always seemed to make me smile. Eri pulled the straw back and put the bottom end in her mouth, releasing her finger from the top end and letting the liquid flow into her mouth. I leaned on my hand and watched Eri. After playing around with her drink for a few more moments she innocently looked up at me.
“Did I spill some on my face?” she asked. I shook my head.
“Your face is cute,” I complimented. I saw her face light up.
“R-really?” she asked in a quiet, shy voice.
“Really.”
“B-but I’m not as cute as Sayu…” she mumbled, as if to herself. I gently grabbed her hand from across the table, gave them a gentle squeeze and flashed a smile.
“You beat Sayu at cuteness any day.”
She lifted her gaze up to meet mine and we looked into each others eyes. I could feel the warmth that radiated from her soft hands and the gentleness in her eyes. I let go of her hands.
“Didn’t you say a while ago that you wanted to do a solo of Indigo Blue Love?” I asked.
“Yup.” She looked at the stage. “Can I?” she asked.
“Be my guest.”
Eri excitedly hopped up and grabbed a microphone. I took a sip of my drink before lying back against the sofa. I reached over to the light switch and turned down the lights. Hey, it went with the song. When I turned back to Eri, I was surprised to see that she had taken out one of the microphone stands. Wait, was she going to do the dance as well?!
Nakanai wa nido to uh.”
She began to sing and I found myself incredibly concentrated on her. Every movement was burned into my memory; the way her hips swayed, the way her lips moved when she sang, the way her eyes shone mysteriously. I felt the surrounding world slip away. It was just me and Eri in this small, yet comfortable, sound-proof room. As she looked into my eyes, it was if she was penetrating into my soul, seeing everything. When I looked into hers, I saw us. The more I looked the more mesmerised I became. I heard the music beginning to fade away. I dropped our connection. I stood up and cheered loudly. Eri’s face flushed, she put the mic back into the stand and walked over to me. She looked up at the clock on the wall.
“Our time’s nearly over and we need to get to the cinema before the movie starts. Shall we go?”
I looked over to the clock, and nodded.
“Let’s,” I agreed. We both grabbed our things before leaving the room and going to the counter to pay. We linked arms and left.

We bought our tickets, popcorn and drinks and headed into show room #6. There were quite a few couples dotted around the place and a few people by themselves. Eri and I sat down in the seats a few rows from the back and in the middle; the best place. Placing the popcorn and coke in between us we began to talk. When the lights finally dimmed down we turned to face the screen. Trailers flashed by, trying to entice people into giving their money away to see another movie that was all graphics. Soon the trailers ended and the movie certificate came up: 18+. Since we didn’t get to go into the haunted house we decided to be brave and go to this movie. When I saw the trailer for this movie once, I was already scared. The movie started, and rather darkly. I saw Eri bite her bottom lip. I popped a piece of popcorn into my mouth.
This was going to be interesting.

A million screams, and a hundred scared hugs later both of us exited the cinema. While I was frozen in fear, Eri was shaking. I doubt that we are ever going to watch a horror movie ever again. We latched onto each others arms. The sun was beginning to set which didn’t do anything good for our nerves.
“Nee, Risa-chan,” Eri asked me in a weak voice.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“C-Can I stay at your house tonight?”
I turned my gaze to her.
“Sure. Do you want to go to your house first so you can get your things?” I asked. She shook her head.
“You can borrow some of my clothes, okay?” I asked. She nodded.
“Let’s go. We can phone your house when we get to mine.”
We changed course and began to walk to my house. The darker it got, the more she hung onto my arm.
“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you if anything comes,” I reassured her.
“Thanks.”
Within minutes we had arrived. Unlocking the door, we walked inside. Eri seemed to visually relax. We both took off our shoes and headed through to the living room. Eri lay down on the sofa and let out a long sigh. I smiled at her then patted her on the head. She smiled back up at me.
“You can just relax here, I’m going to make dinner so wait,” I informed her.
“Ehh? That’s not fair! I’ll help you make dinner,” Eri protested, sitting up. I gently pushed her over onto her back, a blush appearing on her face. I leaned over her.
“It’s really okay. Just think of it as a thanks for that time you made me breakfast,” I said before kissing her forehead. I got up. “Is spaghetti bolognese and salad fine?” I asked.
“Sounds nice,” she replied. “I’m going to call my house.” I nodded before heading into the kitchen.

After filling up on dinner, we watched T.V until it was late. The only light came from the T.V. As the show ended and the credits rolled, I felt Eri’s head leaning against my shoulder. We had somehow ended up in the position where Eri was in between my legs and was leaning her back against my front. Her head was lying on my shoulder and her eyes were closed. I brushed away a few stray strands of hair that covered her eyes. Somehow, just lying like this was enough. The warmth that we were sharing, the sweet smell of her hair; there’s no word to describe the feeling of perfectness that it brings. I stroked her cheek.
“Kawaii,” I whispered. I turned off the T.V and caressed her cheeks for a few more minutes.
“Eri,” I whispered into her ear, while gently nudging her. “Eri.”
She let out a moan and wiggled. I let out an amused sigh.
“Eri, I have dog cheese,” I said. Her eyes flickered open and she looked up at me.
“You fell asleep. Let’s go get changed then you can sleep until the cows come home,” I teased. She blinked.
“What about my dog cheese?” she asked in a tired voice.
“Don’t be silly.” I lightly tapped her on the head.
I sat up, supporting Eri with my hands.
“Come on,” I said standing up with her. “You can choose which of my pyjamas you want to wear.”
“Hai.”
We went upstairs to my room. I laid out my pyjamas on my bed. Eri picked out one of three tank tops and short shorts I had. I wore the same but a different design. Eri got changed in my room while I got changed in the bathroom. After getting changed we turned out the lights and got into my bed. It was too hot to sleep with a cover so we decided on a thin sheet. We faced each other.
“Good night, Eri,” I said.
“Night night, Risa-chan.”
After a few moments Eri closed her eyes. I kept my eyes open, watching her. The moonlight that filtered through my window fell upon her, lighting her up. She looked so beautiful yet mysterious. It’s almost as if I touched her she would disappear. She was something delicate and precious. I felt my eyelids growing heavy with each passing minute. I took in one last image of Eri before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I apologise about the lack of singing. :kneelbow:
One day left...

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: One Week [Day Six]
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2008, 07:03:28 PM »
Awww, spending the night over. :) 'Tis cute, very cute. *doodles hearts and such over day 6 because she can't think of anything else at the moment* XD

Aaaah. T~T Next chapter is the last. Yada... :( I wonder how it's all going to wrap up. I'm looking forward to the end. Sadly. xD

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2008, 07:33:38 PM »
They are so cute  :mon lovelaff:

only one day left :mon whine: :mon waterworks:

Offline anuskyna

• ecchi
  • Totally in love with Kamei <3
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2008, 07:58:26 PM »
 :mon lovelaff: So lovely~~

Only one day left~~~ mou yada~~ Do a sequel~~~ mwehehe :mon whimper: :mon pray2: :mon fan: :mon mischief:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2008, 11:58:31 PM »
@strawb3rrykream - You can decide if Risa's told her family or not :P I think you're looking a bit too far into them having each other's PB's...But then again, it's you! XD
You're right, it's me~! And I stand firmly by my idea. XD

This was such a fluffy chapter!! And I loved it! Hey, I'm all for perv but fluff... :wub: Eri is pretty hot when she sings Indigo Blue Love. Aww so cute at the scary movie!! Gaki is such a prince! And I lol'ed at the dog cheese. They change in separate rooms?! But...but...but.... :lol: Only one more day.... :(
But make it a good one~

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2008, 02:08:01 AM »
Awww! kawaii-ness time 20! :cow:
only 1 more day left??? :on polter:
nuuuuuu! is going to end after this???? :mon whine:
please keep it up! X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Service