JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - You are my girl

Author Topic: Inside the Turtle's Shell (One-shot Collection) [Special: Soba ni Iru ne]  (Read 58488 times)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:

#1. Answers (Series - Complete)
Centers around IBL trio. Warning:  Character death.
[1.1] Answers [You Are Here]
[1.2] Answers - The Past (Niigaki POV)
[1.3] Answers - Mini Epilogue (Niigaki POV)

#2. Habits
What happens when someone decides to have a little fun...

#3. Stress and Relief (Series - Complete)
For every bit of stress, there is a little relief at the end...
[3.1] Stress
[3.2] Relief

#4.  Beneficial Disaster
Good can come out of the bad after all...

#5. Lights, Camera, Action!! (Series Complete)
Ai-chan's POV of Stress and Relief.
[5.1] Lights
[5.2] Action
[5.3] Camera

#6. 20 Dreams
Eri's 20th Birthday Fic~

#7. Reminiscence [My Destiny]
Moonlight high above the trees...

#8. Come Back
If you come back to me, I'll be all that you need.

#9. Let Go [Kataomoi no Owari ni] (Series Complete)
I'm going to let go of what I once held so dear.  I'm going to look at what I have now - you.
[9.1] Dawn
[9.2] Awakening
[9.3] Reflection

#10. Limit [Tokaikko Junjou]
I love everything about you...

#11. PIN
I said not to say anything about your PIN!!

#12. Poolside Happenings (Series)
Physical instruction by a turtle and bean = mayhem. (No definite pairings.)
[12.1] Watery Confusion
[12.2] Advantageous Inconvenience
[12.3] Steady Instruction
[12.4] Conference

#13. Letters [Koko ni Iru yo]
I'm too late, so let me write you a letter instead...
      Response: Soba ni Iru ne - By GoodMorningXD
      True Love knows no distance, we'll find a way...

--

Since I'm more of a one-shot fic writer, I figured I should start this for whenever I get an idea...Hope you guys will enjoy. Here's #1 that popped into my head last night. Spent almost two hours writing it by hand in bed. xD Finished at 2:03am... ._.

(Check the bottom hidden message if you wanna find out the pairing or if you want my full interpretation of my fic. I wanted this left open to other people's interpretation...so if you want mine first, scroll down. ^^)

#1. Answers

[1.1] Answers

[STORY HERE]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:25:35 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: SxY Strange Oneshot Collection... [#1. Answers]
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 01:55:59 AM »
Aww!! I liked it. So cute yet heartbreaking at the same time. Good Job! :grin:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 02:11:03 AM »
Why is everyone killing Eri lately!?
arghhhhh

Anyways
It was really cute
The letter was funny because it sounded so very Eri...like...yea...haha I can't express it lol

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 02:58:07 AM »
That picture's so CUTE! :wub:  Reina being saved by by Eri, even though Eri had already passed away...very nicely done. :thumbsup

By the way, if you were trying to hide that little bit at the bottom of your post, you need to also change the colour of the text to match the background since the default colour of the text changes depending on the theme a person has. I've got a dark theme, and so the text's default colour is white, which makes it stick out and readable even though you put the background colour as black.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 04:13:33 AM »
^...Is it confusing? @_@ Gaki-san saved Reina, who mistook her for Eri because she (Reina) was about to pass out and couldn't see properly. Although in a way, Eri did save Reina...mentally. ^^

Ack, really? I'll go change the font color now then. *rushes to edit*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 05:14:18 AM »
^...Is it confusing? @_@ Gaki-san saved Reina, who mistook her for Eri because she (Reina) was about to pass out and couldn't see properly.
Awwwwwwwww...ruin my fantasy. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 05:37:41 AM »
^I'm a party pooper like that. :bigdeal:

Haha...I'm actually in the middle of another one-shot, but it's doomed to wait until my AP summer work is done. Curse procrastination. >.>;;

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 06:20:29 PM »
*tries squeezing tears from eye* ... hmm nth.

Very sweet.. in a very sad kinda way. I quite like your writing style :) Damn you for killing Eri though, but at least you didn't kill her brutally.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 08:46:10 AM »
Awwwww *sniff*, this was sad. stefy didn't cry but I did, a little. I'd rather it be GAKIKAME (I'm incredibly bias, I can't help it XD) but I still think this was beautifully written. Pity Eri had to die in the end :cry:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 01:10:41 PM »
*Sukoshi throws hello kitty dolls at ShikyoxYaiba*  guns are too messy...plus I don't want to have to drag your body all the way over to that fictional cliff of yours but grrr!!! that's what you get for killing my favourite idol!  (double the grrr since the story was good)

What's with the new generation of writers killing off members for their first stories O_O;  There should be some kind of ban on that XD 

okay...okay, kidding aside I really enjoyed your story.  It was well written so I look forward to your future work. 

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 01:53:57 PM »
Greta story! :D It's kind of a bittersweet one though :cry:
Just out of curiosity, what was Eri terminally ill with?
What's with the new generation of writers killing off members for their first stories O_O;
...My excuse is that I can only write sad stories :sweatdrop: My happy ones are too cheesy...I think.

Why is everyone killing Eri lately!?
arghhhhh

I have a theory why! Well I think I do, since in one of my stories Eri died .__.
Basically, Eri is friends with nearly all of the members, right? So that means that ther's probably going to be more pairings. Therefore if you killed her it would create a lot of depression within the pairings which makes a good story...?
.__. I couldn't really explain the last part right  :sweatdrop: But along those lines.

Btw, is it weird that I sort of get deja vu when I read your story? When I read it, it makes me think of a mix of two of my stories: Her Final Wish and The Final Countdown. The beginning being The Final Countdown and the ending part Her Final Wish.
I have decided to not kill you .__. Since you write so well, all is forgiven :P

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 06:37:51 PM »
Awwwww *sniff*, this was sad. stefy didn't cry but I did, a little. I'd rather it be GAKIKAME (I'm incredibly bias, I can't help it XD) but I still think this was beautifully written. Pity Eri had to die in the end :cry:
Actually, I'm considering writing a Niigaki POV to this...

What's with the new generation of writers killing off members for their first stories O_O;  There should be some kind of ban on that XD
AAAAAH. THE HELLO KITTY. IT BUUUUUUURRNSSSS. XD My excuse...I dunno, I'm better at writing sad stories I suppose. I'll try to make some happy for you...If the thoughts of happy stories manage to pop in my head.

Just out of curiosity, what was Eri terminally ill with?

Btw, is it weird that I sort of get deja vu when I read your story? When I read it, it makes me think of a mix of two of my stories: Her Final Wish and The Final Countdown. The beginning being The Final Countdown and the ending part Her Final Wish.
I have decided to not kill you .__. Since you write so well, all is forgiven :P

...Actually, I never thought that part out. *hides in a box* I just figured, "Let's not make Eri's death painful. Okay, terminal illness it is." :P

...Now that you mention it, the stories really ARE similar. .____.;; Oh my. ('Cept Gaki-san and Reina didn't actually fall off the cliff. XD) That's kinda creepy. I dunno, when I imagine a character ready to die, it's at a cliff. ^^; Then it became, "How the hell would Eri leave a last message to Reina? ...Letter. No too simple. Letter...locked in drawer? GIVE GAKI-SAN THE KEY. HA. IDEA!! XD Which then led to, "Let's put a photo there just to make it a little more sad. Or dramatic. Both. Then we leave the ending completely open so everyone can imagine. YAY! *done* XD

I kinda wrote this fic because I really wanted TanaKame, but I wanted GakiKame at the same time. xD (I'm quite honestly a GakiKame fan now. It has surpassed my love for TanaKamei. V_V) And sadly, what I ended up with was Kamei's death. *shakes head* Thank you everyone for reading. Like I said earlier...for those who want some GakiKame (albiet sad) like myself...I plan on writing Risa's POV of this story. (Yes, there's a flashback...and maybe I'll figure out just what Kamei is sick with. I never thought that far. ._.;; ) I've also got another fic underway already at the moment. Only thing preventing me from writing is school work that I procrastinated on. When I get it all done, I'll be sure to start writing again. Thanks again. *bows*

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: SxY Strange Oneshot Collection... [#2. Answers - The Past (Niigaki POV)]
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 06:52:45 AM »
#1. Answers

[1.2] Answers – The Past (Niigaki POV)

[STORY HERE]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:20:52 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 07:27:26 AM »
PLEASE LET MINE BE THE FIRST REPLY PLEASE!!!

EDIT:

Oh yay I got it!! :on woohoo: Tee hee, I'm childish like that XD

K, I gotta take a leaf out of Sukoshi's book and readjust/ rearrange my thoughts. Now I can't really think and type right. There were so many typos I had to keep going back to retype my words.

* does deep breathing*

I can't freaking believe what you just did, you made me cry then smile then wail and finally you made my already aching tummy hurt even more by the horrible twisting of the gut. Exactly what Gaki felt in your story. And guess what, the many changes of expression on my face was in full view for people who know me, not well but yeah who know me, to SEE~!! :on cloudeye: Gawd, I must be known as the psycho who grimances and cries in front of the computer now :banghead:

I still can't believe you actually wrote Eri dying when she was with Risa but THANK YOU! Gosh it was so beautiful... :on speedy: Now I need to go hide in a cubicle in the washroom so I can bawl my eyes out :mon waterworks:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:43:06 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 12:18:45 PM »
would have been scary to find the person you love beside you dead.. T_T and they were just talking last night...waaaaaaaa....
that just made me cry ..... waaaa.
this is grand!!!  :wub:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 12:38:10 PM »
*Sukoshi looks for more hello kitty dolls to throw at SxY* drats...all out from last time....*shakes fist* just you wait until I reload on those then you'll know FEAR!   :ding:

*sigh*...I can't believe it....it's like you killed Eri all over again!  It was even more sad this time around.... :farofflook:

*shakes head*  just look what you did to your dear fans....
hammy had to borrow leaves and cry in a cubicle and ringo is all creeped out and weepy XD and as for me?  well I'm a happy-sad camper cause I got to read more of your stuff XD

GJ

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »
Gah, stupid tears.... :lol: I don't know why all these fanfics are making me actually cry lately. It's a little embarassing~ :P NOOOOOOOO~ ERI~~~ :cry: :cry: :cry: WHY???
But it's a really good story, even if it makes me sad! :D

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 01:24:54 AM »
[bgcolor=#000000]@Everyone Just to clarify, Eri knew long before that she was sick. She also knew how Risa felt...just didn't say anything about it. So then Eri told Risa, as you guys well know. And...Poor Eri had no idea she barely made it in time (to tell Risa). T_T I didn't really wanna do it again, but it just kinda...fit.[/bgcolor]

Comment reply time!~ I didn't think I'd get many, but I got some...yay! :)

@lil_hamz Aww...I'm sorry. D: I guess I did my job though. I think you'll like this the final part of Answers. :) *hands you another tissue for now*(I'm waiting for Part Two of So Much... xD You've got me hooked on that already.)

@ringo-hime Yes, it would be creepy...but considering they were just talking about it the other night, at least Risa knows what happened. V_V *hands you a tissue*

@Sukoshi ...NO MORE HELLO KITTY. o-o xD I think you'll be a bit more of a happy-sad-happy camper after this. Or at least...I hope.

@strawb3rrykream You too? *hands you a tissue as well* Thank you!

Wow...I didn't think I'd actually make some of you cry. xD I stopped writing months ago, so I figured I was a bit rusty. I guess not. o-o Well here's a treat for all of you...THE FINAL PART! :) I've had it written before I finished Niigaki's POV, but I had to get her's up first, so...yeah. I wanted a day or so in between my posts.

Without further adieu...Enjoy. :D

P.S. What is this about Sukoshi's leaves? *doesn't get it* ^^;

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: SxY Strange Oneshot Collection... [#3. Answers - Mini Epilogue (Niigaki POV)
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 01:29:04 AM »
#1. Answers

[1.3] Answers – Mini Epilogue (Niigaki POV)

[STORY HERE]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:21:14 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: SxY Strange Oneshot Collection... [#3. Answers - Mini Epilogue (Niigaki POV)]
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 05:27:55 AM »
Awww, now it's cute! :heart: I love how Reina takes the milk carton with her! :P I'm glad everything turned out ok. Well, except for the fact that Eri's dead. :(

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - You are my girl