JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...

Author Topic: TaeYeon (and HyungDon) - We Got Married  (Read 75232 times)

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TaeYeon (and HyungDon) - We Got Married
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 02:43:39 AM »
Yunho even had boobs. I mean, ManBoobs  :lol:
Junsu's just pretty and you are all jealous  :)

I still want my TaeSu  :cry:  Even if I like HD, he should be removed from the show. We have seen him as the groom, the mc, the ant couple's ahjussi and as a groom once again. That's too much already  :lol:

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 10:34:15 AM »
Tae Yeon and Hyung Don Honeymoon in Bangkok?

There were talks earlier that Tae Yeon might miss the recording of MBC We Got Married with her make-believe husband, Jung Hyung Don because So Nyeo Shi Dae was scheduled to perform in Bangkok, Thailand this Saturday. But that has been laid to rest with news that Jung Hyung Don has flew to Bangkok as well for a trip with Tae Yeon and filming will take place as per normal.

One official said on the 5th, “So Nyeo Shi Dae will leave the country for the next 6 days for a concert in Thailand and Jung Hyung Don will join them.”

On the afternoon of 7th February, So Nyeo Shi Dae will be part of SM Town Live ‘08 in Bangkok Concert at the Bangkok Rajamangkala National Stadium. The concert was supposed to take place last year but was postponed due to the political turmoil. Besides So Nyeo Shi Dae, DBSK, Super Junior, Shinee plus other artistes will take to the stage and party with their fans in Thailand.

It was revealed that Hyung Don decided on the trip to Thailand so that he could cheer and give strength his young wife, Tae Yeon, who will be performing for the first time on stage in Thailand. Expect to see something like what was shown when Solbi went to see Andy at Shinhwa’s 10th anniversary concert. So we can expect to see Yuri and So Nyeo Shi Dae again on We Got Married very soon. You can count on Soshified.com for the expected quick translations.

credit: juhyun@soshified.com/forums (translation)

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2009, 01:31:55 PM »
he should be removed from the show. We have seen him as the groom, the mc, the ant couple's ahjussi and as a groom once again. That's too much already  :lol:

AGREED !!!!!!!

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 02:42:24 PM »
Wait what? We're here!! We could and should just stalk the shoot wherever its taking place. I could do a stunt for pig don since he's a wooz anyways. Then it'd be Sev and Tae gettin married. I mean it even says we're getting married on my concert shirt! It fits perfectly!
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 11:05:19 PM »
http://snsdkorean.wordpress.com/2009/02/07/taeyeon-and-hyungdons-honeymoon-in-thailand/

here's an article for it. I wonder if Tama mama stalked them..
Is DON DON tama mama in a fat suit?!

Yunho had moobs XD
TaeSu :heart:

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 01:10:57 AM »
SitSu <.... I mean SiTae <333

I think having TaeSu on the show would be super boring.

Really, up until Don had to go into the cold water, the show was fun, but then they played up his trying to catch the fish too much. If he actually got into the water and failed, and then tried once more and succeeded, maybe I would have cared. But he barely stepped into the water everytime... He needed help to catch the fish. IMO that doesn't count as trying.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 12:23:22 AM »
I think TaeSu would be cute :) Only because both are loud and have similar reactions to everything. But Junsu is more open to being a dork for someone than TaeYeon is. Tae is only a dork once she's opened up to you. Like her fans or her girls

>>Episode 44 Was subbed by Soshisubs' Pink Subbing Team!<<
And I took caps of the hot dresses in different angles. Not a bad colors. Though the length is a bit short for modern traditional weddings, I guess it's not in Korean standards?

More:
http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap3279975kv0.png
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap3280071qc9.png
http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap3280238ln7.png
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap3280905fc1.png

...Those caps have NOTHING to do with Ep. 44 XD But this does:
Man, I would have taken off my shirt (or Tae's...) to clean that soup up off her legz. After of course, she takes her pants off.

Best part: DonDon's song backfiring on him :lol:

I wonder how this show is done. For instance, while they were walking at night, in the cold, I thought "Do Tae and Don stay in character throughout filming so they look all lovey dovey and whatever OR do they decide how they're gonna act while things go along in each scene".

And damn Tae, you're clever. X/O/▲
...Tae, no matter WHAT snsd does, they always scream...

-O_sLaVe

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 02:38:03 AM »
Shit, shoulda got me as a groomsman, then I coulda hooked up with one of the bride's maids in the broom closet.

That old couple was pretty funny, sorta wish they showed more of them. :lol:
The song thing was pretty funny too, but he got to sing with Tae. :( (You should probably expect some jealous rant in every post I make in this thread)

^ I think that depends on the scene. Sometimes the scene looks obviously planned out and the acting is kinda bad. I really can't picture either of them being all lovey dovey outside of filming though. Maybe after they've done more episodes.

Edit: k saw the photo shoot ep... They're just giving me more reason to hate Hyungdon, that lucky SOB!

And the bride's maids were so freakin HOT!!! Man imagine if all nine were to get married at some point, that's nine weddings full of hot ass bride's maids!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 10:12:55 AM by StreakInTheSky »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2009, 01:47:44 PM »
Just watched the latest one. I don't know what people think about Hyungdon, but I found him so cute in this ep! How he was too embarrassed to look at her, how he ran back everytime the girls said she was coming out...that was so cute.

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 01:49:02 PM »
Just watched the latest one. I don't know what people think about Hyungdon, but I found him so cute in this ep!

I found him really cute in this episode too XD

The girls looked great in the dresses *_* and TAEYEON  :inlove:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 02:35:27 AM »
LOL omg yuri xD "Good job, yuri!"
This episode was cute. It isn't annoying anymore, it's back to the cute and funny just like with Saori. Cept now it's louder...cuz he just married 9 girls. that lucky bastard!

Omg, when they came out... :heart: and Jessica did the twirl :heart: x2

I couldn't even pick my favorite hottie bridesmaid... I decided not to take screen caps this time. who knows how many i'd end up with! And those dresses, I'mma need to look for one cuz those look nice for prom! I was more excited about seeing the girls in those pretty dresses than Tae. Call it my inner-perv, but I think it's because I know this isn't even Tae's actual wedding, so I'm not so excited.

:lol: 7:51 jeez Jess, you're not the one getting married. Stop standing in the back and just staring with a 'heh' smile lol. Looks like you're rubbin off on Tiff too cuz she's starting to get that strong attitude.

Hahah and I think Dondon already knows which sister he doesn't like and which one doesn't like him. "I told you not to bring her". If they had taken the family photo right away, without Sunny's help, everyone was looking at Dondon in the way they felt about him. But I like how this family looks. Seohyeon's aegyo was just too cute! And Sunny the problem solver while Tae is the Great Compromiser. I like how Soo, Yul, Tiff, and Jess tag team by getting on his case in their own different ways. Then of course Yoona who just thinks all this is so much fun, along with HyoYeon.

And the girls are just too cute xD girls will be girls, so nosy. Sooyoung, Yul, Jess... stole the whole eating scene haha :heart: Jess might as well had said "i don't cover my ears for anyone, i listen if i wanna"

Interesting, I wonder if Tiff ordered for Jess and Yul with her three... Love Triangle ftw

Omg the ending.... :lol: x2 practicing the actual ceremony and Jess' objection is part of it.

-O_sLaVe

Offline flytothesky

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 04:31:28 AM »
Because of the girls, i feel hyundon has changed a bit haha.
It could be that he wants to be careful.
I remember Sunny saying S♥nes throw rocks XD

Ep 46 was dull. It's like only 10 minutes  :(
But 47 seems like it'll make up for it.

From preview

Credit: Soompi

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 06:46:01 AM »
oh what? NOOOOO!!!! Too close! >_<

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 12:15:03 AM »

Wait, what? She said that? haha when?

46 wasn't dull! I thought it was cute, especially TaeYeon with the bbopgi (sp?). Every time she copied it, the way she did it was so cute! I think I'm warming up to the couple more because I see Dondon as the mean guy who is trying not to fall for the cute lil kid. If I just try and forget that Don's 10 years older, it helps a lot.

-O_sLaVe

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 12:55:47 AM »
Seriously, she was too cute in that episode. When she licked the whatever it was called, I almost died. It makes up for nothing really happening.

It really does seem like a Beauty and the Beast scenario now. :lol:

Offline flytothesky

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 03:15:22 AM »

Wait, what? She said that? haha when?

46 wasn't dull! I thought it was cute, especially TaeYeon with the bbopgi (sp?). Every time she copied it, the way she did it was so cute! I think I'm warming up to the couple more because I see Dondon as the mean guy who is trying not to fall for the cute lil kid. If I just try and forget that Don's 10 years older, it helps a lot.

-O_sLaVe

I take it back about it being dull XD. I just wish there was more to just the park scenes.

"Our fans never throw eggs... they use stones." - Sunny
From SoShi quote On soshified.

Mixed up stones with rocks sorry  :cow:
I don't remember clearly, but I believe she said it to a man. Maybe it was on UFO message when she was with Tiffany & Hyoyeon.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 05:42:36 AM »
LOL HD is one friggin lucky guy. Last Week's episode was so short, I want moar! This time is going to be interesting, hahaha  :lol:

Offline flytothesky

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2009, 08:46:04 PM »
47 [raw]

I wanna see the subbed episode badly.

48 preview

Offline WaiRai

• utaban TEAM !!
  • Deka Moni's come back
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »
I thought ep 46 was the end of it...

Guess I can expect more lovey dovey moment.. OHOHO

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 05:07:00 AM »
omg, I've never seen Jessica do so many things... and all at once XD "Son, be quiet" (It would have been funnier to see Yuri do her "Soonnn~?" thing though). XD Oh Jessica, what happened to your intellectual books? Stick to books love, books. :heart:

They share socks... hahah cute.
OMG CUTE SEOBABY! she turned reddddddd.

I feel bad for Taetae... having to do so much and she's sick :( I know it's probably fun but still...

-O_sLaVe

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...