JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toddle - Sack Dress

Author Topic: [News] Hangry&Angry "Sadistic Dance" (get @ JapanFiles) **LYRICS ADDED**  (Read 25877 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
I had a go at translating it last night but had trouble with a few lines.

Well, since this is the latest single, they'll be making a PV for this one, riiiiiiiight?  :w00t:  MOAR h&A ACTION PRZ!

I hope so!

Remember the next video should be appearing on myspace on the 17th (hopefully with come concert footage!?).  No idea what time of day though or what timezone.  I guess we keep checking.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Remember the next video should be appearing on myspace on the 17th (hopefully with come concert footage!?).  No idea what time of day though or what timezone.  I guess we keep checking.

ORLY?  That would be most excellent.  Mmm... concert footage. 

I saw that episode 1 at SakuraCon showed footage taken from the soundmixer area in the back... for the life of me, I can't recall seeing other videographers at the h&A show who were in between the barrier and the stage.  I vaguely remember the cute h&A videographer being there.  Not sure if she was recording the entire concert.  :wth

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
I vaguely remember the cute h&A videographer being there.  Not sure if she was recording the entire concert.  :wth

LOL! I definitely know who you're talking about there. She actually did a few runs across the front since I remember looking into her camera (and probably cheering) as she passed. Not sure if she was filming the entire thing up there either, I was too focused on the two lovely ladies on stage. :P

Offline ChocoMochaKei

• ecchi
  • Member+
She was cute :P I think she was around for the whole concert at least, dunno if she was recording it all.  I think she did the last fly by across the front when the concert was over.  We almost missed that as we were about to leave.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
YES.  I saw her at the end of the concert, filming everyone at the barrier.  I made sure to be all up in that shit.  I will be highly disappointed if I don't end up on any official h&A footage.   :depressed:

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
Yay lyrics! Thanks for posting them! Also woo yay Mae-chan!!  :heart: Give her a big thanks for me!
I love Sadistic Dance so much!!

"Fondle your waist at my fingertips " Haha No wonder!

The lady filming was the same lady from the Happy Birthday video for Yossie?
I remember a girl panning around with her camera during the concert. I was so into the concert that I didnt even look at the camera directlyXD But I know I was singing along and looking at Yossie and Rika  :mon inluv:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yay lyrics! Thanks for posting them! Also woo yay Mae-chan!!  :heart: Give her a big thanks for me!
I love Sadistic Dance so much!!

"Fondle your waist at my fingertips " Haha No wonder!

The lady filming was the same lady from the Happy Birthday video for Yossie?
I remember a girl panning around with her camera during the concert. I was so into the concert that I didnt even look at the camera directlyXD But I know I was singing along and looking at Yossie and Rika  :mon inluv:

ikr?  That explains Yossy's hand on Rika's waist... but really, 1444 don't need any reason to touch each other on stage.  :ding:

Yeah, the girl who filmed our b-day greetings is the same... well, only videographer h&A had with them.  Unless they had a super secret ninja one flying around.  :shocked

Offline ChocoMochaKei

• ecchi
  • Member+
I just had a thought... while we wait to see if this is going to get a PV, the lyrics are begging someone to write a fic about it!  :on GJ:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
ah, so the word is VIBE! That's been bugging me, couldn't figure it out haha.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
ah, so the word is VIBE! That's been bugging me, couldn't figure it out haha.

Yep!  "Vibe" sounds cooler than "life", which was what I initially thought I heard at the show.  When I came back and started catching up on the forums, it was amusing to see people speculate over what they sang.  Life, vibe, bite, bike???  XD  I'm glad I didn't know about that til now, otherwise BIKE would've definitely been forever stuck in my head.  (Kinda like how I will always sing "Let me tell you honey I just wanna love your hedge" in KMKM.)  :lol:

..."love your hedge" is still fitting, no?  :grin:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
I'd love it if the word was really WIFE XD

if would've blended in perfectly with my IshiYoshi-got-married-inthe-US-theory XD

Offline ChocoMochaKei

• ecchi
  • Member+

if would've blended in perfectly with my IshiYoshi-got-married-inthe-US-theory XD

XD  And considering what the song's about...

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+

:wahaha:

That's HILARIOUS.  A subtle, but not-really-subtle wedding announcement?  XD

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+

I thought it was wife, but after listening to the song that many times it just jumped out at me that it was vibe. :lol:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Mae-chan thought it was BAIT too :lol:

WOW!! Then if they have (imagines) a concert style PV. Hey weren't their costumes for the concert the Sadistic Dance cover? And this is the camera lady mentioned:

rev kept going "Here she comes!!!" XD

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Mae-chan thought it was BAIT too :lol:

2ch still do, according to the lyrics posted at the start of each new thread.
Bait isn't even pronounced the same unless they mean bite, but written that way because of how katakana works.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
( ^▽^)Are you ready to dance!!?(^~^0)‏

Mae-chan hollered at me!! No doubt, Lady Madonna should be released as a single too. and NO FUTURE!! sick sick rock ballad. Gave me a link to this karaoke video:

Hangry & Angry - Sadistic Dance Eng Sub

She is currently busy studying for college!! Can't get the H!P infos, quote "I'm very very berryz sad." Freaking cute/hilarious!

This can be the unofficial Japanese fangirls watch. HOPE THEY MAKE LA!! Trip!!

Offline Naomi

• Member+
I finally got around to buying Sadistic Dance! I kept forgetting to, but I finally did! Yay! :D The file I downloaded before I bought it had 194 plays, and since I like keeping my play counts, I'm going to have to add 194 plays to the one I bought. XD

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toddle - Sack Dress