JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Gravity

Author Topic: Riisa Naka  (Read 75421 times)

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
Re: Riisa Naka
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2011, 07:33:44 AM »
Eps 6-11. My comp is stupid and won't work with the soft-subs. Thanks for any help.

Download Media Player Classic. Be sure that the subs file name are the same as the video file.
If you need more help, check out this post: http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2011, 07:48:27 PM »
Eps 6-11. My comp is stupid and won't work with the soft-subs. Thanks for any help.
I think most people nowadays use VLC to watch things on their computer, I do and it's better than the programs that came installed with the computer, have never had an issue with subs not working, try it out, you won't find anything better to watch anything with.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2011, 08:31:53 PM »
Moteki will be coming out in less than 2 months, shot of Riisa from the movie, sure looking grown up! :drool:

Offline moustachegai

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2011, 08:35:18 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm new to these boards as I recently discovered Riisa Naka myself. I often go through phases of watching an entire artist's work to date [I did this with Wong Kar Wai, Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Akira Kurosawa, Tom Cruise... to name a few) and one of my latest vices is the great Naka Riisa!

I recently discovered her because I caught the UK DVD release of Time Traveller - Girl That Leapt Through Time. I'm also a big fan now =] Since then, it's thanks to the D-Addicts community for introducing me to great dramas like Hachi-One Diver, Gakko ja Oshierarenai! (possibly my favourite so far) and Ninkyo Helper.

I really like Shiawase Ni Narou Yo, it shows a bitchy annoying Riisa which is nice varied good range to have.
Oh and now I've been converted to the SMAP phenomenon - oh when will this addiction never end!?

I've also bought 4 of her films that haven't even been subbed yet and will likely never get subbed in English unless we do something about it. [Riisa Films, Shibuya-ku Maruyama-cho, Chi-chan wa Yukyu no Muko, Pandora No Hako] and I'm timing the subs right now.

With that in mind, I've also joined this forum with hopes to see some of the lesser known works out there and to spread the word.

I've ripped and timed Riisa Films already. It's a documentary about her and includes 2 of her short films. I think her three favourite words she ever uses is 'HAI!', 'KUWAIIiii' and 'GANBARIMASU' haha. She even directs herself in a short zombie film. Talented... weird... woman.

My Japanese is terrible (basic beginner) but I'd like to share it with anyone who wants to see [PM me]

If you understand Japanese, or know any translators, or be interested in seeing more obscure of her stuff, do let me know.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2011, 11:01:00 PM »
Shots of Riisa from the Time Traveller movie. :)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 08:00:34 PM »
Naka Riisa’s movie “Hara ga Kore Nande” to be exhibited at Busan International Film Festival

It’s been revealed that the movie, “Hara ga Kore Nande“, starring actress Naka Riisa, will be exhibited in the “A Window on Asian Cinema” category at the 16th Busan International Film Festival in Korea. Naka expressed her joy by saying, “When I heard that I will be able to participate in the Busan Film Festival with this film, I was very honored. I want to enjoy the atmosphere of a foreign film festival to the fullest.”

Every year, many Japanese movies are exhibited in the “A Window on Asian Cinema” category. “Hara ga Kore Nande” has also been chosen to be shown in the “Dragons & Tigers series” category at the 30th Vancouver International Film Festival and the “World Cinema section” category at the 55th London Film Festival.

The movie is a ‘hero story’ about a 9-month pregnant woman named Hara Mitsuko. Despite not knowing the father of the child, and running low on money, Mitsuko puts all her effort into helping others.

Naka commented, “I play the role of Mitsuko, a person who works hard for other people. I received encouragement from Mitsuko as I played her character. I will be happy if people who watch this film will be encouraged as well.”

Meanwhile, director Ishii Yuya stated, “The film portrays Japanese sense of beauty and spirit. I am excited to see how this will be received from people overseas.”

The Busan International Film Festival will take place from October 6th to the 14th.

Tokyohive

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 01:33:42 AM »
Moteki should be interesting :nervous

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 03:06:52 AM »
Moteki should be interesting :nervous

I volunteered to be his stunt double for that scene but he turned me down. :angry:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2011, 03:35:11 AM »
Riisa's current movie Moteki, which also features Masami and Kumiko Aso, has done quite well in the 3 weeks it's been out, #2 at the box office all 3 weeks. 8)
Here's some current news on Riisa's new film coming out, she looks so, so different now. :shocked

On October 12th, actress Naka Riisa, actor Ishibashi Ryo, and director Ishii Yuya attended the ‘16th Busan International Film Festival‘ (BIFF) and greeted the audience after the screening of their movie “Hara ga Kore Nande“.

Naka immediately left for South Korea after finishing the 68th performance of the recurring play “Dokurojo no Shichinin” on the 11th, and greeted the audience in Korean with a slightly husky voice. The audience in the sold out theater were pleasantly surprised by the Korean greeting and gave her a warm welcome. This year it’s the first time the actress attended the film festival.

In “Hara ga Kore Nande”, Naka plays a charming and incredibly kind pregnant woman called ‘Hara Mitsuko‘, who constantly tries to help and cheer up the people around her, despite having her own problems of not having any money and not knowing the father of the child. Earlier this year, her movie “Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo” opened in South Korea as well and she also gained a lot of fans with her drama roles, such as in “Yankee-kun to Megane-chan” and “Shiawase ni Narou yo“. The fact that all three screenings of “Hara ga Kore Nande” at BIFF are sold out is another proof of her popularity.

About playing a pregnant woman, she commented, “‘Oh right, I’m pregnant!’ This is such a powerful role that I often forgot that I’m actually playing a pregnant woman. I think that a pregnant women have a lot of things to worry about, but it would be nice if there were more pregnant women like Mitsuko.” Further she added, “People who match this movie will become a more positive attitude again, which is not just important for people in Japan but for everyone in the world who is troubled by some really bad things.”

Ishibashi, who plays a somewhat shy and pitiable man, commented, “So far I played seven roles of villains and was killed just as much (laughs). This time I survived until the end (laughs). I often thought, how nice it would be if I lived a life as simple as the life of the character I’m playing in the movie.”

In Japan, “Hara ga Kore Nande” is going to open on November 5th.

Oricon

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2011, 04:49:57 AM »
Saki's not the only one to promote Mr. Donut! :O

This is a cool CM for Meiji. 8)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2011, 08:38:44 AM »
Think the company really needs to have a name change, how about.... Mrs. Dount:smhid

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2011, 02:41:07 AM »
Know that Muppet would never forget to mention Riisa's B-day which must mean the 2 of them are having a night on the town....at all the local Mr. Donuts entertainment joints. :doh:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2011, 01:45:45 PM »
Know that Muppet would never forget to mention Riisa's B-day which must mean the 2 of them are having a night on the town....at all the local Mr. Donuts entertainment joints. :doh:
 [/img]

So like I thought I could save the situation, so I was like, "Hey Rissa! Oh cool, like, uh,  Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu !! With sugar sprinkles on top!!!"

But she was like- "Hey Puppet- My birthday was on October 18, and today is October 19, and besides the only reason you knew, was because Yoshino san gave you a clue!! You're not getting any of my donuts!! Now scram before I knock the stuffing out of you!! (Picture of her withering glare above) Oh ,yeah and play this song in your 8 track player- it's like the story of your life. Later days!!"
 So I got in my beat up old VW bug, and put this song into my 8 track player...... :shocked

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:54:24 PM by muppet »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2011, 07:14:36 PM »
Naka Riisa attends the ‘24th Tokyo International Film Festival’!

On October 27th, actress Naka Riisa (22) attended the ‘24th Tokyo International Film Festival’ (TIFF) as a part of a special invitation for a greeting event for her starring film, “Hara ga Kore Nande” (to hit theaters November 5th).

This film is about a pregnant woman who has a belief on a sense of duty in humanity. Naka, who took on the role of Mitsuko, said, “Since this is an ‘international’ festival, I hope people around the world will watch this film,” and gave a smile to the audience. She continued, “I think the part of Mitsuko who doesn’t show her inner pain to anyone else is admirable. As a Japanese person, I respect that. I would love for you to look at that aspect of the film,” explaining her female virtues as a Japanese woman.

Mantan Web

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2011, 02:07:26 AM »
There's actually Grated ice noodles? :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2011, 08:29:55 PM »
Naka Riisa attends the stage greeting for “Hara ga Kore Nande”

On November 5th, actress Naka Riisa attended a stage greeting for her movie, “Hara ga Kore Nande“.

With a smile, Naka expressed, “I’m happy to finally be able to graduate from and give birth to ‘Hara Kore (Hara ga Kore Nande)’.” Regarding her character, she stated, “Even though she’s at the bottom, she doesn’t show it. If I become a pregnant woman someday, I want to be like her.”

In the movie, Naka plays the role of a nine-month pregnant woman named Mitsuko. Although she leads a poor life without the baby’s father, she strives to help other people. Takeuchi Miyako, who plays Naka’s mom, said, “It’s a mystery that I gave birth to such a beautiful child…”

Director Ishii Yuya reflected on the acting of the cast and said, “We had so much unusual people. It seems like I nag a lot, but I don’t have any detailed impressions.” In response, Naka shared, “He told me all kinds of things. He brought out various witty remarks.”

Other attendees of the stage greeting included Nakamura Aoi, Ishibashi Ryo, and Inagawa Miyako.

Oricon

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2011, 05:16:01 PM »
After Riisa sent me to the doghouse for forgetting her birthday, looks like she has spent some time there herself:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2011, 09:07:19 PM »
After Riisa sent me to the doghouse for forgetting her birthday, looks like she has spent some time there herself:
:doh:
Trailer for Hara ga Kore Nande which just came out a few days ago.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2011, 10:07:18 PM »
Few more various shots of Hara ga Kore Nande premieres, looks great in the red dress, :thumbsup plus the poster for the film.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2011, 09:15:33 AM »
依紗 is certainly part of some great __somes..... :yep:

May be near impossible to top this twosome.... :bow:

.... but do they cut it as a threesome? :shocked:

Forget the Fantastic Four, they're in the minor leagues to this foursome.... 8)

Forget a fivesome, we need a onesome picture of....Panda Girl? :oops:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Gravity