JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lost In Time - Yatto Ieta Kotoba

Author Topic: TakaGaki fanficness :D"MM in L.A. - Behind the cameras" [Updated FINAL - 30.11]  (Read 21760 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
No wait. I AM GOING TO KILL HER PUPPIES.
:rofl:

*TakaGaki Lovin'*

:w00t: :drool:
Although, I'm not entirely sure it's appropriate to post that here, I'm not complaining.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
That was hot  :on bleed:   :luvluv1:

I think there are readers here who aren't of legal age yet so umm yeah perv section.?.   :hee:

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!

I think there are readers here who aren't of legal age yet so umm yeah perv section.?.

It is the correct  :mon geek:, but I do not complain  :mon mischief:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...

I think there are readers here who aren't of legal age yet so umm yeah perv section.?.

It is the correct  :mon geek:, but I do not complain  :mon mischief:

:on lol: I know kids wont complain  :yep:  but the perv fic section was created for a reason  :shakeit:  but then again every kid can ask for it through pm  :mon mischief: so yeah   :lol:

Offline KaZ

I'm a kid and I love perv and Takagaki. <3

love this fic.

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
thanks for all the comments guys XDD ada loves ya  :thumbsup i literally live from comments lol  :ph43r:

@kRisZ : sorry X_X when i read the part with 'pervy stuff is really welcomed  :twisted:' i thought i'd post it here xD
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 01:41:44 PM by Ada XD »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
You have an interesting story here, especially your combination of words, I love it, I am a true fan, I could tell you wanted to write more but it would have gone into the perv area soon.  Keep up the work and  :drool: <---keep up the action
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
Pervy part....

HELLZ YEAH!!!!  XD

I love it =D

~

Vives de los comentarios? ...comentare mucho entonces =)

Espero que el prox capitulo sea mas largo n_n

~

Give us more pervy chaps XD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
@kRisZ : sorry X_X when i read the part with 'pervy stuff is really welcomed  :twisted:' i thought i'd post it here xD

there's no need to say sorry  :grin:  it's your fic  and I love it btw  :D

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
@ haruka : wohoo thanks :D <3
hare los capis mas largos XD

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
I am going to torture her mercilessly for that.
"... And that you ran in your room crying soon after that"
No wait. I AM GOING TO KILL HER PUPPIES.
:mon lmao:

It's I or is really hot here  :on_hot:
 :nya: TakaGaki :on bleed:  :imdead:
Can't wait to read more
keep up your great work
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Love the TakaGaki moments though the pervy parts should go to the Perv sections Niway great fic! Write more! :twothumbs

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
Woah! Finally! Some TakaGaki action!!!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Just when I thought she fell asleep. . ."Ne Gaki-san... Don't you remember?"
I shrugged, looking at her obliviously and she sighed. "Fine~ You started groping every part of me in your sleep, and then you stuffed your thigh between my legs and-"
If there's sleep walking... and sleep talking... what can you call Risa's sleeping disorder? It's called SomAICHANbulism. :wahaha:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
sorry if it's short, the next one is the last one 

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

It can't be the last one. How about starting a new fic then? make it 100 chapters this time :P

So Risa is pervy when she sleeps eh, interesting XD

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
Yeah a very Pervy Sleepy Risa it's great xD I love it xD

At least made the 5th chap a very long one xDDDDDD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
XD i will start a new story after this, because i got a request. and yup, it will be looooong XDD
i`m working on the 5th chap of this fic, (i have a bit of writer block  :banghead: ) but i will try to make it longer XD
it wasn't planned to be long, because it was originally following the L.A. arc, but i guess i`ll extend it XD till some certain dinner show  :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Yay!

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Keep up the good work. I'm loving this TakaGaki fanific  :love:

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
 :on bleed:
 :imdead:

Dang! I wish this one was longer!!!!!!! Just thinking that this is what they were doing at the hotel while I was there makes meeting them and my LA trip 100x better!! :w00t:
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Chapter 5

Some faint sounds could be heard so I opened my eyes slowly, yawning.
Still in her arms, and with the head on her chest, I could tell her heart started racing all of the sudden.
"Ai-chan?"
She frowned "Someone tried to open the door"
"Huh?!" I shot up, staring intensely at the door knob.
The steps on the hallway faded away and the tension in the room loosened, both of us sighing in relief.

She reached out to me and pecked my forehead, then lazily rolled some keys on her index finger. "Can they enter without these?"
God bless you Ai-chan for locking the door before arousing me~ :D
Being more aware of the situation, images of last night crossed my mind, causing my cheeks to turn warmer
"Ai-chan... like. we and- Did we...? DID WE?? or was I just--"
I couldn't say no more; "Shush~" she whispered into my ear, hugging me tightly and nuzzling against the crook of my neck.

When I came out from the shower, she was already dressed. I giggled at the sight; she was hiding her petite self behind a hat and large clothes... probably wanting to hide some certain bruises (?) She had a hard time stuffing her new boots in the bags, so I headed over to her, wanting to help..
As if she had just noticed my presence, her eyes got fixed at me for some reason, without blinking.
"Ai-chan? We're gonna be late if we-"
The next moment I found herself approaching me slowly, reaching out to me. I couldn't move because she pinned my hands above my head; asking stupid explanations was out of the question, so i simply stared at her, waiting. But...

*Knock Knock Knock!*

Her hand froze somewhere on my thigh, when someone started shouting at the door.
"Ai-chaaaaaaan Gaki-saaan are you awake yet?"
I could recognize that deep voice anywhere. This time it was annoyingly trying to sound cute. Since when did LinLin start to call Ai-chan .. so familiar?

"Y-Yes.. we'll be out in a minute!" She cleared her throat and let me go gently "Dress up already."
When we got out of the room, my hair was still a bit wet. The others stared at us with why-the-hell-did-it-took-so-long faces. Except for Kame, which found Ai-chan's moist sleeves pretty interesting, since she wasn't taking her eyes off of them.

We waited half an hour for the plane to leave. I think I waved so much at the fans that my hands were becoming sore~
Dammit, only 10 minutes more this morning and it would have gotten pretty interesting ._. GAH!
I felt a hand stroking my shoulder.
"Ai-chan?" I asked smiling, before turning around.
Whoops.
"..." I couldn't read Kame's expression. Her fists clenched, while her eyes sought something afar, in the opposite direction. "...No. I just wanted to ask you. Why are you ignoring me lately?"
"Ignoring? Am I doing that?"
She frowned and stepped back as to leave, but i grabbed her hand. "You're right. I think I was.. a bit busy?"
That was the lamest excuse e-v-e-r.
She smiled sarcastically "Busy with Ai-chan right?  ... Silence always means affirmative. You really trust her, don't you?"
I still wasn't spilling out a word.
"Hm~ Then what do you think of this?" She shoved me lightly and pointed me at..

Oh my f-
Sayu and Ai-chan behind a corner,where there are no cameras. Sayu caresses Ai-chan's face.
She gets in return a seductive look. Sayu whispers something... Ai-chan giggles.

What the hell is this.

A private van takes each of us at their homes, everytime we're coming back from trips outside Japan. Aika and Kame's places are close, so they were both dropped nearby. Eri didn't even look at us and walked away without waving.A feeling of guiltiness took over me seeing her  like that.  
They told me I've been quiet all the time in the plane. I didn't care either way.
I was too harsh...

Flashback

"My my my, what do we have here. Your beloved leader might not be that perfect.."
I thought for a second, then chuckled. The reply came unknowingly.
"I care for her more than anything to even let things like this separate us."
"Is that so..?" her blank stare kinda scared me.
"Things like this won't happen again. Do you understand, Kame-san? I'm personally fed up with pathetic rumors"

Those weren't the first time someone tried to make Ai-chan look bad in my eyes.  Each and every time I finished being upset at her for no real reasons, until she came and apologized, clearing everything to me. But by the time that happened, Eri would comfort me. Eri would cheer me up with her randomness, and her sweet smiles. She would make me forget about almost everything.
Then I'd turn my back to her when Ai-chan was back. I never thought of her feelings. I also never thought of mine. Nor did I think about Ai-chan's.
This is just... lol. weird.
When I snapped back into reality, we were already in front of my place. I came out of the car, giving my thanks to the driver and saying Matta ne~ to the girls.
Wait. "Where's Aichan?"
With her eyes wide opened, Sayu answered: "We dropped her at her apartment 5 minutes ago. You didn't hear how she said we'll be seeing next week for rehearsals?"

What to do now.
All by myself, the room seemed too quiet. The drops of the rain couldn't be heard outside anymore.
Around 22pm, the phone rang.
"Yes?"
"Gaki-san..."
I felt nervous all of the sudden.
"I need to talk to you"
"I don't think I can ju-"
"Please, just one minute"

Walking alone on a dark, wet street made myself uneasy. Even in summer, the nights were pretty cold. It didn't stop me to clear things with her though. In the distance, a familiar figure was blowing hot air in her hands, trying to warm up while the wind pushed her hair off her shoulders.
I looked into her hazel eyes worriedly, and hugged her.
"I'm sorry."
Here she goes again.I knew she'd say that.
"Stupid, you'll catch a cold. Why aren't you wearing something thicker?"
"I'm sorry..."
Her arms grabbed mine and moments of silence followed.
"Can you... answer me this one question. What do I mean to you...?"
She smiled. Oh yes, she knew I'd be asking this too. "...So that I won't hurt anymore."
"You are special Gaki-san."
Simple yet.. convincing.

Our hands didn't let go, not even in the taxi. Not even in the elevator, not even when we entered her apartment. She invited me in and, of course, I accepted. The warmth of her bed and her smell were giving me a deja-vu feeling; the monkey slippers and her creamy pajama also.

Midnight, and the phone rang again.
"Yes?"
"Gaki-san... Can I tell you something? Please~"
I quivered inside "...I'm sorry. I'm a... bit busy right now. See you at rehearsals in a week" and I hung up.

That's it. I hurt her again. But she never was able to make me feel what I needed to feel.
And no, I'm not talking about the 'recently leveled-up' intimate life I'm having, but the way that. unlike her, this little girl right here reassures me and fades away all my worries just by whispering
"She'll be okay"

Wohoo this is all peeps :D Finally ._. Sorry if cheesy, if simple, if bland xD I kinda lost interest in this one and been lazeh in updating it D: But now it's done and I will start another one XD (which yes, will be long <3)
I had another ending planned for this, but i left it like this XD confusing huh?  :twisted:
XD tell me what you think ^^
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 02:52:15 PM by Ada XD »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lost In Time - Yatto Ieta Kotoba