JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Return to Myself

Author Topic: Kuro's Unusually Weird Oneshots 1/5/13 OTP trial  (Read 70873 times)

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
Re: Kuro's not so very good One-shots (Lollipop 1/6)
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 05:19:48 PM »
Ahahaha... they started so young!!! And Ai doesn't have a clue that she's being a big pervert at such a young age... :on lol:

Yey!!! Turtle power helping TakaGaki realize that they love each other!!!XD :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 09:21:00 PM »
I think it's about time you changed the title if this thread. How are your one-shots not very good ;) TakaGaki is a definite yay and how you went about this story was :) Seems like they were meant to be all along. Even as kids :wub:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 10:09:55 PM »
I think it's about time you changed the title if this thread. How are your one-shots not very good ;) TakaGaki is a definite yay and how you went about this story was :) Seems like they were meant to be all along. Even as kids :wub:

I'll be honest to why I called this thread that way, I am way too modest to admit I am getting better so keeping it this way is only going to make me work harder on my one-shots and fics.  Also, it is a way to make sure I don't push myself by writing everyday :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 04:05:50 AM »
WORK HARD :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2010, 02:18:44 AM »
^ thank you everyone for commenting, I have been working on the chapter fic that I have been neglecting one-shots for a while almost three months, so i will give some IshiYoshi love but I am quite busy so I will post it by tonight for everybody

EDIT: Okay done but it is quite fast because they are at a bar having way too much fun, so enjoy and comment about it as I am going to crash bye!

Top Secret

Rika and Hitomi since turning twenty liked the atmosphere of bars but usually in disguises to hide from the crowd.  The bar was a place where they could let go the stress and meet the new people although some have caught them there but the lack of evidence always leaves the public guessing.  On select days, they will walk in and their disguises change every day.  Tonight, Hitomi wore her sunglasses and think black coat as Rika wore her hat and sunglasses into the bar.

“Such a nice place to see a Tigers game.”  Rika mutters as Hitomi looks around.

“Really?  Baseball is on right now.”  As Rika spots a booth opening up in the corner.

They walk over to see the mess the previous customers left but the waiter help was exquisite as they apologized about their lack of cleanliness and offered them a free plate of meat for not recognizing the mess earlier.  As usual, each liked the bar food they served, especially grilling the meats they get for being ladies.

“These seats are quite comfy, we never get a booth around this time.”  Rika smirked as they see as the peak hour at the bar with the sexy bartender.

“They seem rather soft like...”  Yossie stopped as Rika tried to stop her at an attempt of saying a sexual joke.

“Yossie, please no sexual jokes, other than that we can get spotted it out.”  Rika looked around as Yossie stared at the cleavage in front of her.

“Okay, you win, you want to order more food or the alcohol?”  Rika flagged down one of the waiters as she wanted to get a pitcher of beer and Yossie ordered chicken cartilage and more beef products like tongue and tenderloin.

I looked at the television to see Takahashi and Niigaki being interviewed by a station and Yossie giggles at the face that both are always so free-spirited.  Rika searched one through the area to look for any paparazzi but most were the regulars and most didn't know who they were, therefore they would be safe for another day.

“Yossie, what did you order?”  Rika whipsered.

“The usual, chicken cartilage and beef tongue.”  Rika nodded and she went bouncing around again to fine the undercover picture takers.  However, if they cannot find them, forget it, they will never come around.

“Yossie, have you ever considered us like more than friends?”  Rika asked as the first pitcher of cold beer arrives at the table.

“Well we known each other for about ten years and we hang out a lot more than the usual because of Hangry and Angry, but never like boyfriend/girlfriend.”  Yossie poured herself a glass and began her first sip of the night,

“I see.”  Rika poured herself a glass and tracked the young man who was cleaning our table with her eyes.

Rika usually doesn't like to talk to men too much but Yossie tries to fit in like the one time she asked Tsunku about his family and Yossie sounded like a proud father herself. However, Hitomi never had been approached by a guy she liked personally but she learned about their style and their essence of their manhood.  Without notice the meat were already sent to their table.

“Do you think we will have husbands?”  Rika curiously asked as Yossie was surprised to hear such a question.

“Later on but I am your partner in life and isn't that better than a guy?”  Yossie saw Rika become blushed as Yossie likes to flirt a lot more than she thinks she does.

As Rika tried hide the redness from her face, Yossie acted more masculine and as usual she portrays her Ittetsu character to gain Rika's attention.  Rika liked the fact that Yossie wasn't a friend but more of a protector of her livelihood.  Growing up she liked the boys but were kinda shy to be asked by them as she would run away when being approached.  Later in middle school, she would get dozens of love letters come here way but she could never see the potential of boys and that never fully developed because of Morning Musume.  With the ten years passing by, Yossie has been the protector of all and sensually feel that she can adapt to her own femininity.

“Rika-chan, you like this don't you?”  Yossie puts her arm around Rika as Rika snuggles into the Yossie's chest.

“Of course, you always like to be a man one day right?”  Yossie nodded as they both take their next drink of beer and the fire was ready for cooking their pieces of meat.

The glowing fire and the sizzling of meat juices always filled the air with a delicious flavor of snacks that were not too expensive but just right for their consumption budget.  Both were reminded about when they first heard about being selected for 4th generation.  The day they came in Nakazawa walked up to them and examined them one by one, it was a scary experience as the other six were doing the same but Goto was the first to break the ice between the group and the new members.  They were more afraid of fitting in than excited but Nakazawa knew that all four would emit their own personalities onto the group and that was the concern she was more worried about.

“I always thought that you hated me but we were together a lot more than people viewed us to be.”  Rika turned over her piece of meat while Yossie bit her lip as she was feeling the alcohol's effect.

“Well I thought it was mutual.”  She took another sip and started to rock back and forth.

“Turn over your meat!”  Rika yelled and Yossie saved it in time with a grin.

“Don't worry, just drink and I'll be fine.”  Yossie waved off Rika and she went back to her glass filled with beer.

Drunkenness was common between them, when Yossie turned twenty, Rika came with a bottle of sake and whiskey.  They both were curious on who would stay up the longest, both knew they had a shot but to Yossie knowledge, she skipped lunch on accident because of her celebration party.  However, Yossie kept crackers on the side of her bed and she snacked on them while Rika made the mixed drinks with the cola Yossie had left a week earlier.  Both took the same amount and they seemed to enjoy the buzz effect at first but with every cup they both could feel the effect of the  alcohol but Yossie just zoned as Rika fell over on the floor with her eyes closed.  Yossie won the battle but Rika was out cold and she had a concert later in the evening, so Yossie got her sober enough to go through the night and housed her back when she was in town.

“Yossie, we have been enjoying ourselves for too long here, let's go home.”  Rika just on her buzz but after seeing the few pieces left, she sat back down and seared it before finishing up the plate.

“Wow, anxious are we?”  Hitomi responded but they we're just worrying about the bar closing soon.

Rika sees the waiter walking by and waving good night because it was the end of the shift.  She turned toward Yossie and grinned.

“I need your advice, how do you get girls?”  Rika asked as Yossie had to think before answering that county.

“Well, first off I would walk up to them and tell them hello.”  Rika nodded.

“Then comment on something nice like, “I like the red color of the shirt.””

“Finally I just snatch them.”  Rika looked around and saw no person she could practice own but Yossie was ready to fall asleep and woke her up before the bar was closing.

“Eh, closing time?  Damn it.”  Both laughed as they were each carried out by each other.  Yossie had gone quiet moments after as she was still working on her next words.

“I know this is out of the blue but you are quite cute when drunk.”  Yossie gave Rika a kiss for forgiveness and it was granted as long as Yossie would not be teasing her anymore about her body.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 01:54:40 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline SteelReality

• My mind tells me to give up; my heart won't let me
Re: Kuro's not so very good One-shots (Top Secret 4/7)
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2010, 11:51:45 AM »
*bows* Ello... this is 'Shiro'

So, being modest is a good thing, but being too honest can be a little harmful to your entire image. XP These stories are too good to be called 'not so very good'. Theyre amusing, sentimental, and just all in all good reads. Keep on writing yeah?

P.S.
throw in some GakiKame? *heart*

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's not so very good One-shots (Top Secret 4/7)
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2010, 11:53:53 AM »
people have said it before and its hard to change what i want to view so one day it will change, or at least for today
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Top Secret 4/7)
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 11:43:41 AM »
Okay, I have been looking into something unusual here and it was worth a try as an observer so thank you for reading

Always

The Tokyo sunset always bring couples together, the two girls with their hands clasped together, looking at each others eyes.  Both knew their past:

One was mature, obedient, and looks up to her elders

The other shy, closed, and enclosed in her shell.

The first time they met, she couldn't believe her eyes, she was in the back with her head down, and refusing to look toward her.  She pulled her to the side and introduced herself, the other girl still refused to smile but felt the warm introduction as a start to new things.

As time went along, both adjusted to their personalities, one securing her personality, while the other expanded her image.  Both had hung out for a while until a warm night, where they decided to experiment what their senpais have been doing.  It was a failure the first time when both shook and anticipated each others lips.  One went for the pillow and the other caught the lamp.  They laughed at it every time they were together and never forgot that it was that long ago that it all happened.

The changes for themselves and their friends signified that it could only get worst for both as they were apart more than together.  The would always text each other as just a way to comfort each other and eventually become spiritually linked through their work.  Finally, they got word of at least being together one night per week would be suffice, in those times they counted the days they can finally be themselves without any boundary to keep them apart.

After all that pressure they were one with each other, they liked their friend but the sacredness of this relationship was more than anything, money, gold, or life could break them apart.  They promised each other that when they become twenty, they would drink and drink until they felt happy and the other feels the same way.

At this same sunset, the couple who spent over six years together fought the tears when old friends leave, open their arms to new friends arriving, and enjoyed their travels out in the world.  However, the presentation of one moving up meant her love had to after her leadership, left the other saddened at her change of mood.  In the end, she would always confess that sometimes she wants to makes everyone better.

They sat there waiting for the orange sphere disappear from the sky and kissed each other for as always they could stay together. 

Thus, Niigaki Risa and Kamei Eri had become one unit.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline SteelReality

• My mind tells me to give up; my heart won't let me
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Always 4/11)
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 12:03:57 PM »
As it is uber late...i shall edit this post later... but for now: OH MY GAH! GAKIKAME?! GAKIKAME! 3Q FOR THE GAKIKAMENESS

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Weakness is Our Strength 4/16)
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2010, 12:10:47 PM »
Weakness is Our Strength

“Maa, wake up we have to go to the market today.”  As the weaker yet elder girl tried to wake her friend up.

“Don't worry Saki, it is only... 10A.M.!”  The taller girl flew out of bed and got herself ready for shopping.

Both knew each other for eight years as usual the smaller girl never quite figured out her taller counterpart as well as others did.  She would work hard to gain attention but eventually Maasa would come to back her up when other people discourages her for the hard work.  Saki knew how to attack those people without her friend's help but with enough money she bought a pair of 5kg weights for herself to train.  Secretly, she would do curls in sets of tens and try to show it off to herself in the mirror.  The proof would come in today's grocery shopping as they needed many items to stock up their apartment.

Both walked out as they were walking next to each other as Maasa looked at Saki's arms and noticed it wasn't as skinny as she used to be but it attracted her attention.  Maasa could only imagine what she has been doing but she ignored the fact she was working out as she always seen her reading or practicing dance moves.  She managed to look around before grasping the left bicep of Saki.

“Maa, what are you doing?”  Saki asked as she let go the arm.

“Nothing was just curious.”  As the feeling of built muscle, made Maasa quite depressed.

Maasa knew one day she would likely to become more capable of carrying more items but she never mind carrying the extras around because most of the items were Maa's anyway.  As they stopped at the corner, Saki turned toward Maa as she was looking at the cars coming across.  Saki clasped her hand with Maa's and walked together across the street.  Maasa's face was bright red as the gesture embarrassed her image.  Saki turned toward her again after crossing the street and saw her face as red as an apple.

“Did you have fun holding my hand?”  Saki teased Maa as she hid her face from Saki's view.

“No.”  Maa turned around and Saki hugged from behind,

“I am sorry Maasa, you look cute when you act weak.”  Maasa bolted around and laughed.

“I am strong, don't make me feel weak.”  Maa stuck her tongue out and Saki giggled as they head to the market.

Saki grabbed the shopping cart and drove it into the entrance as Maa followed from behind looking for the snacks area.  Saki got to the produce area and saw the apples on sale for 300 yen per pound as she examined each apple carefully, Maasa dumped her snacks onto the bottom of the cart.  As she released the snacks, she tried to hide what she brought back but Saki let her keep it as Saki was the only one eating the apples anyway.  Saki drove the cart out of the produce area as Maasa saw a bunch of bananas hanging and put it into the cart.

“Maa, you eat bananas?”  Saki asked as she saw the traffic building up in front of her.

“Yeah, but I get sick of them easily so I don't eat too much.”  She replied as she had become worried about the snacks lining the bottom of the cart.

She got to the meats section and the sale of pork riblets made both happy as they were ready to prep for the dinner of whatever sale they were going to have today.  Maasa was still observing what else was there in the market that she wanted and ended up waiting for her to finish her shopping.  Maa finally saw an opportunity to take out some snacks and attempted to snatch it but Saki's eyes caught them red-handed.

“Maa, you can take it out, don't let me stop you.”  She smiled as she continued after taking out the snacks Maasa didn't want.

Maasa never felt ashamed of not taking advantage but today the guilt settled in and the cart was half empty as they turned toward the check-out aisle.  Saki grabbed the last box of crackers and stuck it in as she got into the line in time before it got really busy.

“Maa, you sure you don't want more?”  Saki asked and she refused to put anymore into the cart.

They entered and paid off their groceries as quick as possible as she got the two bags for herself and Maasa got the last bag before Saki left.  Maasa only saw Saki's back as she attempted to match the speed but she had managed to get herself to a stop light.

“Saki, wait up!”  She yelled as Maasa caught up but the light changed and the distance grew larger.

Maasa saw that she could at least handle carrying them to the outskirts before resting for some moments.  As she was ready to grab the bags Saki started to walk again and Maasa was now further behind as Saki picked up her pace.  They finally got to their building and Maasa was regaining her breath as Saki opened the door and Maasa dropped her items  onto the table as Saki began to put everything away.

“Maasa you seem tired, need water?”  Saki offered and she accepted as any good worker would do.  Maasa took a gulp of water and regained the strength to talk.

“How did you get stronger?”  Maasa asked and Saki brought out the weights from her room.

“Weights?  Wow you have been using this.”  Maasa was surprised as she never thought Captain would do strength training.

“Yeah for two weeks and I have been getting some strength to at least carry all our snacks”  Saki smiled.

Maasa knew her weakness of trying to be more girlish around Captain but it always fails because she needs Captain to be the weaker one, however no one person can always be stronger and that is what Maasa learned about Saki that day, she was determined to win on her valor.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Weakness is Our Strength 4/16)
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2010, 02:34:17 PM »
On clear nights, Eri looks outside to gain her composure on being alone, as she sighs over the mess in her room, she hugs the pillow next to her.

“I wish there was somebody to be with me tonight.”  She says to herself with the pillow in her arms.

At that instance, she heard a knock at the door and she bolted to the door to see the carpet and no physical specimen in front of her.  She slammed the door and ran toward the bed, however she stumbled onto the magazine she was reading to and bumped her head on the corner of the bed.

“Ouch.”  She grumbled out loud and kicked the magazines out of her way before jumping on top of her bed.

She stared at the dispersed rubbish on the floor and walked over to the one piece of rubbish that caught her attention, it was something she wrote to herself at the start of the new year.

Dear Eri,

How you doing future Kamei?  Happy?  Depressed?  Angry?  In any case, be a better Kamei, I don't know when will you read this but be happy.  Happiness comes every so often but true happiness only comes once.  Come out of the shell and see the world, go out and enjoy life.  While you're at it meet new people and talk to them, you can go into a bar, just give them a nudge, maybe not a nudge but a friendly tap on the shoulder.  Talk to them, find out about them, be better Kamei, just be a better Kamei.

-Past Kamei

Eri smiled with tears coming from her eyes, she ran to the closet to change her clothes, but the clothes were quite ugly to her until she found a cute red dress in the corner and tossed onto the bed while she searched for her matching shoes however the clutter on the floor frustrated her a bit and she started to throw the rubbish away one piece at a time until she could find her red sandals.  However, she found more notes she wrote to herself and while reading it was peeling off her layers about showing her true identity.

Dear Kamei,

Well you made it, Kamei!  You have to be with two other girls and you can be a star, one who looks like tough girl and a feeble girl who likes her appearance in mirror.  Ganbarre Kamei! You can do it!

Talk more

Respect your senpais

Reveal yourself to the world

Fall in love.

She paused as she looked at the note and remembered the fact of liking a member at the time but she was crushing onto another girl.  Eri remembered the day that she saw her walk over to the other girl and gave her chocolates on white day.  She held onto hers as she nervously walked up to her and the other girl was in shock.  Eri's strong grip refused to let go the box as she grinned to her.  Eri let go and walked into the girls' restroom, she entered the stall while leader Yoshizawa came after her and entered the stall next to her.

“Kamei, be happy that you could actually let go the box, I remembered Rika-chan was nervous to give me her box that it ripped in front of us.  I remembered that she made hearts with the letter H on it and it represented the amount of years we had been in Morning Musume together.”  Yoshizawa laughed however Kamei still was crying her frustration out.

Kamei remembered that someone knocked at the door and she saw the feet of her and stood up straight.

“Eri-chan, gomen for not making for you.  I know you like me and made me chocolates, so I thank you for that, but I only had enough money to make one so I want to return the box back to you.”  She slid it under the stall door and Eri picked it up to open the box.

Eri-chan,

Thank you for the chocolates, I left you a piece so we can share it together if you are willing and let's go out sometime I really want to.

-Risa :D

That day Eri was happy that Risa did the gesture, she ran out of the stall, and into the arms of Risa.  They stood there with tears running down their faces and with smiles as she held Eri in her arms.  The next day they decided to go to the zoo where they saw the turtles fighting each other with their mouths.  While Eri was enjoying the scene, Risa pecked on the cheek, and Eri's face had become redder than a strawberry.  Risa smiled as Eri shocked and embarrassed from the kiss saw the turtles made up.  She wrapped her arms around Eri and left her head on top of her back, Risa could hear everything, her breathing, her heart pumping rapidly, and the murmured voice of hers.

Eri, daisuki yo~

Risa... daisuki ne~

Eri returned back to find her closet cleaned out and noticing the lack of the mess in the general area and the sparkly red shoes she was looking for.  She danced in her own success before realizing she wanted to go to the bar before everyone left so she quickly fixed her hair to balance the attractiveness and sloppily put some makeup on as she was simultaneously putting everything together.  Then, she slipped onto another piece of paper and fell to the ground, before throwing it in frustration, she saw another note she wrote to herself.

Dear Eri,

Risa seems to be preoccupied with something maybe it is her other lover, she hasn't said so but her expression shows that, maybe you should give up. 

No, I will not give up, Eri will not give up.

Eri stood there with Risa by her side while she faced the newly crowned leader, Ai, she was strict but always showed her true emotions when it came to business.  Ai seemed disappointed by her expression but she sighed before moving into her message.

“Eri, Risa, you two are great people and I know you guys can work harder, so please do that for me.”  She said in a stern voice while Risa stepped up front.

“Sorry, we will try harder next time and forgive both of us.”  Eri felt that Risa taking the blame would be unfair to her image but the words were stuck in her throat as she didn't want to take the full responsibility.

“Okay, what about you, Eri?  Are you sorry?”  Eri nodded and Risa followed the leader while Eri went back to her dressing room to think about how close Risa and Ai were becoming.  Eri knew they were in the same generation and were there much longer to develop their own relationship.  But, in her depression, she saw an opportunity to gain Risa back by being around her more often and she did that up to an extent as they started to hang around more.  However, Ai stopped that to make sure Risa was with her more often, in what Eri thought to be the reasoning.

Later, she knew that Risa had become the sub-leader and her responsibility level was higher than hers but always treated her the same even if she wasn't the sub-leader.  Eri knew that Risa appreciated every time she helped out her and Ai was happy that Eri had grown to be more responsible and not into Risa every time.

After, fixing everything on herself, Eri realized that she was ready with her coat in hand and locked her door before leaving the apartment, she walked down two flights of stairs, and came out to the streets where the local bar was still open.  She entered the crowded bar with her head peeking out from the crowd to see an empty seat at the bar.  She snaked through until getting to the seat and saw her with her head down and ordering another shot of whiskey.  Eri noticed her voice and the haircut but couldn't put it together to find who it was.

“I want a shot of whiskey too.”  Eri ordered and the woman turned to Eri.  It was Risa.

“Eri-chan, what are you doing here?”  Risa asked as she was tired and maybe had couple shots before she came.

“I just wanted to have fun tonight.”  Eri smiled while the shot glasses were presented to them.

“Well you found me, let's go back to my place.”  Risa insisted but Eri shook her head.  Eri downed the shot while Risa still was holding onto hers.

“I want to stay here for a while but I want to be somewhere away from the crowd.”  Eri responded and Risa down her shot before getting off the stools.

Risa dragged her outside of the bar to confront her, Eri shivered in the gentle wind as she forgot about her jacket in the bar before Risa dragged her outside.  Risa a little wobbly managed to stay on her feet while she tried to think of the words to say to Eri.  Before Risa could say a word, Eri put her finger on her lips, and kissed her deeply.  Eri could only think of the frustration of the past six years, it wasn't the fact that people separated them, it was realizing they clicked, it was instantaneous, they felt each others pain, they knew the discipline each needed, but for that one moment, it was magic.

“Eri, was this something you want to do?”  Eri shook her head and grabbed the cold hands of Risa.

“Risa, I needed this, I fell for you since I joined, I knew you were the youngest of the group before I joined, and it was something I envied.  I envied the fact that you were now going to be higher than me on the totem pole and it was okay to feel that way but the way I feel about you on the same level as me, that's different, that's what I like about you, you are kind, gentle, and caring.  I may not always show my true emotions like Ai but I want to be honest and tell you that I appreciated you being my friend.  Even if we can't move on in our special relationship, I want to at least say that I tried to make my friend as a girlfriend.”  Risa stopped her with a hug, the arms were her comforting tool, and she used it on a battered person.

“Eri, you are truly special to me, Ai is special to me, every person in Morning Musume is special, but the reason why I never wanted a girlfriend was because the bond we all have with each other.  We may play around on stage but in real life I want everyone to be my friend and the people around me should feel the same.  Understand?”  Risa grinned as she put her arms to the side.

“Yes, I understand.”  Eri smiled and went back in however Risa returned the favor before letting her get her coat.

Eri went back in to get her coat, as Risa followed her in, and found it on the chair however she saw everyone on the dance floor and Risa's extended hand.  Eri put on her coat and they walk toward the middle of the dance floor with the room dimmed and the lights sparkling in the room.  Eri put her head on Risa's shoulder as the music flow through the room with the unknown lyrics were buzzing in her brain.  Risa's fingers running through her long hair with the classic grin of feeling loved truly for once was a blessing for Eri.  Risa playfully lipsynched to the song and Eri couldn't help but to laugh and still felt the tears ran down her face.

“Eri why are you crying?  Are you still sad?”  Risa asked and Eri shook her head.

“Why should I be sad?  I am here with you and it can't get any better than that.”  Eri smiled as she laid her head onto Risa's shoulder again and just enjoyed the slow dance for a while longer.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Birthday Gift 5/22)
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2010, 01:02:03 PM »
Birthday Gift

Chinami knew on a cool Saturday night, the group was going to celebrate her birthday but in her mind she could only sigh at the fact that she was getting one year older and becoming one year closer to become an adult.  However she knew the responsibility of accomplishing the age as she looked around to see none of the group members were in the dressing room.  She decided to shower before meeting up with them.

She walked into her room and undressed herself feeling the cold air hit her skin, she shivered as the cold air was getting to her, and jumped into the shower.  She felt the spears of warm water hit her body, she thought about the past and how every group member was always warm except Miya.  Miya felt jealous about Chinami's own appearance, personally she was more threatened by her than anybody else.  Until two years after they debut, where they sat down, and watched the stars from their beds.

“Miya, why are you always cold to me?”  Chinami asked as she looked at the stars.

“I.. like...”

“Who? What?”

“I like you a lot, I can never say that to you, is it too much for me to keep in?”  Miya fell to her bed.

“Well, not really it was just you always keep your distance and just ignore me at times, so I felt you hated me and now I figure that you like me but it must be deeper.”  Chinami ran to her bed and cuddle with her.

“Don't worry, I am here.”  She whispers as both sleep with the happiness in her eyes.

Chinami always felt that Miya had developed more into the woman she wanted to be and always was jealous about her sexiness not appearing earlier but she was comfortable about observing Miya and one time got caught staring at her body while she was on break.

It was then she realized how much she was actually a fan of her, Miya grew into her sense of beauty away from her childish views.  Chinami felt attracted to her strongly after all the time they spent together and sometimes they never expect it to end.  She feeling the sting of the shower rubbed her shoulders a lot until she felt two hands behind her.

“Who are you?”

“Guess?”  Chinami was afraid if anyone was to snatch her.

She paused as to see who might be behind her but she felt her hand come around her waist.

“Miya!  Are you naked?”

“No silly, I am wearing a swim suit and you better stop thinking about what is underneath it.”  Chinami giggled but bolted out of the shower.

Miya stood there waiting for Chinami to come back, she stood in the shower stall until she heard footsteps coming toward her way.  Chinami in a robe looking at Miya in her blue swimsuit and all she could do was smile, Miya hugged her, and her head on Chinami's shoulder only could make it more romantic in her mind.

“Everyone is upstairs with the cake.”  Miya grabbed her hand but Chinami pulled it away and went to the corner of the dressing room.

Chinami touched her lips upon Miya, she froze the younger member with their fingers entangled, and pressed against the wall.  Miya digging her nails into Chinami's neck as she peck down Miya's neck to her collarbone.  Miya exposing her shoulders to her view and follow Chinami's lead to peck down her neck.  The rush of everything that meant their own relationship poured out into one kiss, for how much it was showing what she needed they looked at each other with hunger in their eyes.  Both took one last deep breath before their kiss fest.

Both moaning in the excitement of each of their skills and the amateurish moves toward each other could only excite them more until Miya realized the time had flew by so fast that what was suppose to take 30 minutes lasted 2 hours.  That Miya felt the cold on the shower room without hot water and decided to change into the spare clothes she had on hand while Chinami changed in the other room.  Chinami always was curious about Miya and couple times she would catch glimpses but not enough to trigger a sexual effect.

However, she had a plan.

“Miya, I like how your body looks.”  Chinami yelled out and Miya turned red.

“You are such a perv, you always wanted to look at me, since it is your birthday, I'll let you peek.”  Miya waited for Chinami to walk through the door.

Miya threw her wet clothes at Chinami and Chinami dodged the clothes coming her way.  She grabbed Miya and smiled.

“Maybe when your birthday comes around, we shall agree to at least be able to reveal something about ourselves, okay?”  Chinami shook her head and Miya guided her to the room where the rest of the members were waiting.

“Miya, you have too much fun with Chinami, I should have sent Maasa or Yurina, but if you do tell about your kissing, I will let it slide.”  Captain scolding Miya but knew that looking at the marks on each of their necks they were having more fun than what they were able to expect.

Chinami looked at the lit candles and smiled but behind the smiles her emotions were overwhelmed and tears ran down her face.  She never expected such a wonder birthday and looking at Miya, she never expected Miya to be understanding and be the friend for all these years since debuting as a group.  She hugged the rest of the members and said thank you for celebrating her birthday as a gift she felt their butts and squeezed every one .
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Birthday Gift 5/22)
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2010, 12:14:05 PM »
Gomen about not reading the kids' fic. I usually read MM fics and usually those with Gaki only.  :P

I'll comment on the 2 KameMame ones though :) I love those :heart:

Always

Yay! Sweet GakiKame. I liked the last line.

Thus, Niigaki Risa and Kamei Eri had become one unit.

Sounds so romantic :wub:

For the other KameMame fic, is there a title? I feel as though there could be a continuation? Maybe how Ai feels? But it's up to you of course :)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (????? 7/8)
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2010, 02:39:23 PM »
Okay this is a build up to the gokkies event and wanted to wait until it was done to do so :nervous

The humid summer afternoon couldn't keep Ai and Risa apart as they were consulting about their future plans especially meeting up with their fellow gokki members soon.  The room with the air conditioner running couldn't keep keep themselves from fanning each other.  They glanced at each other as they held hands waiting for the other half to come in.

When they debuted, Leader Iida noticed how Risa used to be outcast by the group as being the new runt of the litter, she decidedly pair up the new members to associate with each other.  With ai as the oldest and she being the youngest they were paired up.  Risa disliked Ai a lot as she had the weird accent that never seemed to go away, as the accent bothered her so much that she sometimes stayed alone away during tours.

One day, Ai pushed her partner to the wall and seeing the fear in her eyes, she mellowed down, and comforted before saying a word.  Despite her efforts to get rid of the accent it wasn't fully gone but Risa had accepted to live through the accent.  On Ai's 18th birthday, Risa made a card for her with all the pics of them having fun and she suddenly broke down looking at the pics.

“What it is?  You don't like it?”  Risa calmly consoled the elder member.

“I love it but I guess it failed.”  Risa confused looked through the card and couldn't find what she did wrong.

“What failed?  Please tell me......”  Ai put her hand on each side of her face and pressed her lips on top of the younger girl.

“That is what failed.”  The event turned sour as Ai was in a depressed mood and Risa came in with another present.

“Here, I hope you like it.”  Ai opened it up to see a confession she made thousand times before.

Risa walked back to her room and locked the door behind her as she laid to her side and punched the bed until she grew tired.  After punching it a few times, she could only feel the pain of heart tearing apart.  She turned over and saw a paper by the door, she opened it up with all her scribbles and in the back, she saw a message.

Risa, you are not alone.

She opened the door to see an equally emotional Ai embraced her with both leaving their tears on their worn clothing.  Both expressed the mutual feelings of each other and just the fear of the other members giving them grief over the revelation, however few had a clue to the eventual revelation of their close personal relationship.

When the other two gokki's decided to graduate, they had a meeting with all four people, learning about each other and for the first time, it didn't feel like a secret but accepted among their peers.  Konkon felt jealous about how close they were and wished they were more open to the fans.  While Ogawa laughed at the weird quirkiness and the room went silent with the news looming over their minds.

Ai being the oldest took out an old pic of all four of them and pointed out the changes over time, with their eyes swelling, they had to laugh.  Despite the five years together, it was painful to see their own leave and after the concert, they had one last cry before moving onto their next adventure.

It lead them back to last year when the elder club left H!P to go out on their own and seeing them again and for the last time, they couldn't hold back the emotions and they felt like a family to finally leave the nest they were suited to for the eight years.

“Konkon, how's school?”  Ai asked as she sat back in her chair.

“It's difficult but manageable.”  She grinned.

“Wish you were still in MM?”  Ai giggled.

“Some days I wish I was but school is fun when you meet up with people and they don't treat you any differently.”  Konkon replied as she looked through her bag for her bottle.

“What about you Makochan?”  Risa asked.

“Same, just relying on what is needed to be done and getting back to get adjusted to all of this again has been challenging.”  Makochan rolled her ankles to loosen herself back up.

“You never change Makochan, still pushing like always.”  Ai smirked.

“Of course, its just how I do stuff, full on, without hesitation.”  The three nodded in unison.

Before going on stage, they took a deep breath behind the 4th generation as the three turned around to give hugs to all of them before going on.  The time flew by as they performed their songs and when “Suki na Senpai” began to play, they nodded to each other before taking the stage, and each seeing their past selves in the crowd and each others eyes brought back the memories they remembered of being with each other.

The day had finally come to talk about what they were doing for the past year and with the two current members sitting in the room, the first to appear was Konkon with her usual T-shirt and shorts.

“Hey Konkon, want something to drink?”  Ai asked as she poured a glass of water.

“Thanks.”  She sipped from the glass and the smile appeared.

“I heard you are almost done and you are going to be a reporter.  Sounds like a good gig.”  The three smiled as she put down her water and became Ojamarushe.

“Yeah, it has been a dream to do that since it did break me from my shell and keep myself known out to the community.”  The two nodded in agreement.

Half an hour later, Makochan came in with sunglasses and it was complete, the talk started with just the approach of the whole event.  They looked through all the little stuff and decided to leave it up to the fanclub to decide on the songs to sing.  The four sat back to their past memories as they try to compile what 5th generation was to MM and the flair of what they brought but in the end, Gokkies were always going to stick together forever.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 03:03:59 AM »
Daww! That's cute.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2010, 11:25:37 AM »
Ai waited for her friend to come out of dance practice as she began to put on her headphones on and swaying her head to the music as the other members came out and ignored the other members as they came out of the studio and not realizing that Risa was behind her and felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Ahh, Risa, you scared me."  Ai screamed as Risa giggled at the reaction.

"And you thought I had a better reactions"  Risa slapped her knee as Ai pouted as she hid her headphones in her bag.

The two started to walk and Ai took deeper breaths as they walked along and Risa tilted her head to the side wondering what was wrong with Ai as she grew nervous and took her over to the side.  Ai was facing Risa as she pushed her onto the wall to see if she was okay and Ai took her final breath.

"I can....."  Ai paused as she adjusted her accent.

"What is it, Ai-chan?"  Risa looking concerned.

"I can show you the world."  Ai said in a straight voice.

"Okay.... Ai I am going to take you home."  Risa grabbed her wrist and dragged her to her apartment complex.

Ai was taken up to her door and before Risa could let go, she dragged her inside and stuck her ipod into the player and the instrumental came on and her eyes lit up.

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
you last let your heart decide

"Ai, stop it, you are making me embarrassed."  Risa felt her hand touched by Ai.

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways, and under
On a magic carpet ride

"Ai, stop it, you know how I feel about Aladdin."  Risa smirked as Ai continued to lipsynch it.

"Risa, I am going to make you look like an apple after this."  She turned down the music and began to use her voice.

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

Risa stood up and grabbed onto Ai's hands and prepared herself for the next line as she stared into her eyes.

A whole new world
A dazzling place i never knew
But now from way up here
It's crystal clear
That now i'm in a whole new world
With you

Ai looked down and smiled

Now i'm in a whole new world with you

Risa took another deep breath as she was ready to sing the next line

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

Ai walked away and tied her into a ponytail as Risa looked at her partner and could smile as she grabbed her from behind and sway her hips with her

A whole new world

Ai turned her head toward her

Don't you dare close your eyes

Risa protruded her lips

A hundred thousand things to see

Hold your breath- it gets better

I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far I can't go back to where i used to be

Both smiled and disregarded the song and just jumped on the couch as their lips met and chuckled at the whole scene as they heard the song go passing by.  Risa felt her hands get clamped down as Ai gave her a smile.

"Princess, are you ready?"  Ai asked as her manly voice slowly came out.

"Sure, where's your carpet?"  Risa played along.

"Why get a carpet?  A couch is good enough."  Both laughed as they went back to kissing.

Both got cozy and Ai remembered the song was still on and Risa took advantage by moving on top.

A whole new world
A whole new world
Thats where we'll be
Where we will be
A thrilling change
A wonderous place
For you and me

Risa smile grew as their lips touched again and enjoyed the afternoon in each other's arms
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline xanimefreak13x

• ^old username ^^; call me erinl13~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AIGAKI<3 FOREVER~
Re: Kuro's One-shots (TakaGaki 8/2)
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2010, 10:43:08 AM »
^AIGAKI FTW~ fuuuu~  :heart:
AWW~ that is soooo cute!! :wriggly: :luvluv1: Not to mention that I LOVE Disney... :wub:
Aigaki+Disney= One dang awesome one-shot  :cow:

Ahh, I can't believe I missed out on this thread for this long! Time for me to go read everything else!  :hee:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Jun/Captain 8/5)
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2010, 11:26:03 AM »
^AIGAKI FTW~ fuuuu~  :heart:
AWW~ that is soooo cute!! :wriggly: :luvluv1: Not to mention that I LOVE Disney... :wub:
Aigaki+Disney= One dang awesome one-shot  :cow:

Ahh, I can't believe I missed out on this thread for this long! Time for me to go read everything else!  :hee:

Primarily the thread is of different pairings and it differs and not all are TakaGaki but it differs as the balance for me is challenging and seems to enjoy more writing as we go along XD

“Where is her?”  Captain said to herself as she waited outside the cafeteria.

She looked at the lock outside seeing it was a few minutes before noon and looked around as Momo was walking by listening to her ipod and rocking to the music.  She paused as she looked at Berryz leader and took off her headphones.

“Kya pu tin~ what are you waiting for?”  The younger girl asked.

“Someone left this note near my bag and she wanted to have lunch but I don't know who it is.”  Momo looked at the note and noticed the crispness of the kanji.

“I am going to guess Junjun because Linlin was just inside and Jun has a mad crush on you.”  Captain's mouth dropped as she was shocked.

“Jun is so tall and I am so small, so how would you handle it?”  Captain but her hands together and Momo slapped Captain's shoulder.

“Well Kuma-chan is about the same height but Jun is bigger and maybe you should be honest with her, and probably she won't rip your head off.”  Momo smiled as she put her headphones on and walked the other way.

Jun came around the corner as Momo passed her and hid behind a pillar as she saw her target in front of the cafeteria.  She crept closer as she approached the girl and the turtle came from behind and jumped on her.  Captain turned and saw the two women on the ground and Jun quickly got up and dusted herself leaving Kamei on her back and acting like her name sake.

“Ahh, Kamei-san, let me help you up.”  Captain ran over and lifted the woman up and Kamei kissed her on the cheek as she skipped down the hall.

“Konnichi wa....” Jun greeted Captain.

“Konnichi wa, Junjun, want to have lunch?”  Captain asked in a soft voice and Jun nodded quickly.

Both entered into the half-filled cafeteria and saw the food items steaming from the pans, Jun stood behind the shorter girl and pondered her decision as Captain walked up to the counter.

“Excuse me, may I have the chicken stir-fry and fried noodles?”  Captain smiled as the person filled out the order and Jun gritted her teeth and saw the egg rolls coming out of the kitchen.

“Egg rolls and fried rice please!”  Jun ordered and Captain giggled as Jun's smile became bigger.

“Did I do something wrong?  Is it funny when other people order?”  Jun questioned the younger woman as she covered her laugh.

“No, its extremely cute and no one could ever be so excited to order lunch except you.”  Jun tilted her head to the side in confusion.

“Captain likes my ordering.”  Jun said to herself as she watched the woman filled her plate.

Captain received her plate first and walked over to the drink area to pick up a bottle of water and Jun hurried over to get her drink but realized Captain was paying for her meal and dragged herself to the cashier as she rummaged through her wallet to get her money.  She sat next to Captain as she happily picked up the spoon and put it into her mouth as Captain twirled the fried noodles on her fork.

Jun stared at the other girl with her brown eyes and admired the noodles slurped into her mouth, Captain looked up, and Jun stuffed an egg roll into her mouth.  As Jun tried to jam it down here throat, Captain smiled and wiped the crumbs off her cheeks.

Jun swallowed the contents and picked up a napkin and questioned her actions as she moved into position to return the favor but Captain wiped her mouth before she could do so.  Jun placed the napkin down and stared at the empty plate with a frown.

“Jun, why are you so sad?”  Captain asked with her drink in hand.

“It's complicated, I can't get any luck.”  Jun placed her head on the table.

“Luck?  I believe you are lucky, don't you think so?”  Captain questioned as she finished her plate.

“Meh, I want to ask her something.”  Jun instantly covered her mouth as Captain choked on her drink.

“Jun, is it about what happened earlier this year?  You confessed in front of the crowd, I think that is sweet.”  She smiled as Jun lifted her head.

“Captain, I want you to say how you feel about me.”  Jun said in a soft voice.

“Hmm, you have a strong spirit and funny.”  Captain answered as Jun looked back down.

“Is that all?”  Jun bit her lip.

“What about this?”  Captain reached out her hand and touch the Chinese girl's hand.

Jun saw the hand touch hers and her heart started to beat faster as she felt the sweat roll down her head and tried to show a smile.  Captain scooted closer and grabbed the other hand as she stared into Jun's eyes, Jun stood up, and let go of her hand.

“What's wrong?”  Captain asked as Jun sat back down.

“Well, I actually like this.”  Jun pressed her lips on top of Captain's and closed her eyes.

While watching the scene, Kamei and Momo invited the rest of their groups watching Jun and Captain kissing and hearing the expressions among them watching from far away.

“Maasa, jealous?”  Rii nudged the girl.

“Not really, maybe Miya.”  They all looked at Miya and seeing her cute expression as she looked angry.

“Miyachin, you have me and Rii for you to fight over.”  Chinami put her arm around Miya.

“True, but let's watch more.”  They all turned toward them and seeing both their cheeks turn red was the perfect sight. 

“So, Captain, was I great?”  Jun grabbed Captain's hands.

“Yes.......”  Captain turned to the large group behind them and see them hiding in a huddle.

The two ran over to the back table and seeing them smile only left the ultimate question to them both and Ai broke the silence.

“Jun, you got what you wished for right?”  The group giggled.

“Yes, but Captain I never knew you were going to be right where you left your note.”  Jun admitted and thought about her note.

“Which means?  Who were the people who wrote the note?”  Lin and Aika raised their hands.

“Why did you write it for?”  Jun complained as she stomped the ground.

“Well you were staring at her from afar and we wanted you to be happy so we set it up.”  Risa confessed as all of them started to nervously giggled.

“Well thank you and hope you guys have your fun, because I want to ask, if Captain wanted to go out tomorrow night?”  Captain nodded.

The whole group left as the new couple were left behind and grabbed a piece of apple tart as they fed a piece to each other.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 08:39:47 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's One-shots (Jun/Captain 8/5)
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2010, 11:09:09 AM »
I want to be terribly honest and say I want to write 1000000000000000000 one shots for one inspiration but primarily the same concept over and over again is shit boring but might as well start with the goodness first and work my way back in, idk what else is there but here it is, the song I shall keep secret but a clue is quite obvious from something I made earlier :D

“Gaki-san, can you come here?”  The leader called for her to come over.

“I can't believe we have been together for so long.”  Ai said as she feels the bean walks behind her.

“Put that away!  I hate how I looked in the past.”  Ai laughs as she covered the first pic that was taken of her.

“How do you think I feel?”  Ai says sarcastically as she shows her pic.

“True, so Ai-chan, why did you call me?”  Gaki sits by her and Ai turns on her iPod.

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Gaki leaves her head on her shoulder hearing the music, she closed her eyes as the dream started.

“Hello, my name is Takahashi Ai.”  She looks closely at the unibrow on the younger girl's face.

“Hello....”  She looked up and cracked a smile as Ai took a step back.

“Sorry, if I made you feel uncomfortable.”  Ai turns away but Gaki grabs her shoulder.

“Actually, thank you for noticing it.”  Gaki's smile grew a little more as Ai put her arm around the youngest member.

“I like this look on you, however, you will be the prettiest one out there, just keep yourself the same way.”  Gaki turned as she tried to counter the sweet words.

“I like how you look too and when you graduate, you shall be the best out there.”  Ai swipes her away.

“We both go out there as one”  Ai and Gaki nods as they meet the rest of the members.

Ai caresses her hair as she continues to dig through the scrapbook seeing

Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say

“Hello, what is your name?”  As Gaki looks at the new girl.

“Kamei, Kamei Eri.”  She smiles weakly as she shakes the bean's hand.

Ai felt the bonding between them as she tried to think of a plan but she tried to resist herself from being overbearing.  She took Gaki to the side and put her hands on top of her shoulder, she looks into her eyes and smirked.

“What is it, Ai-chan?”  Gaki lowers her eyes to see her tears fall.

“Kamei is a great friend, she has nice personality but, I can never see her being with me, like how you have been treating me.”  Ai tries to laugh but her tears still fell from her eyes, Risa caressed her as they stayed in the corner away from the group.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Ai glares at her girlfriend as she sees her a flower blossom, she sits back with smile confusing the rest of the Sakura Gumi.  As she goes back into the dressing room, she sees a note on the table, Gaki turns to see Ai embracing a doll.  Gaki runs over to see the bear, she was filled with joy as she felt the soft exterior.  Ai went down on a knee and offered a necklace to her.

“You are being too kind.”  She picks up the chain.

“Well for a girlfriend, you are modest, and I hope you would put it around my neck too.”  Ai lifted her hair as Gaki clasp the end together.  She sees a letter T and G crossed.

“Aichan, this is....”

“Wonderful right?”  Ai finished it as she felt the warm embrace.

Ai turns to another page as she saw the group shrink from fifteen down to ten, from Kaori to Yossie, she cuddles up with Gaki, resting her eyes, the lyrics flow from the player into her heart.  Ai sighs at the moments when it was nearly over, seeing the necklace, she laughs the events to what she saw as her pits in her career.

Her nails, her nails
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Another year passes, seeing the transformation, watching Sayu's frustration, Gaki turns to Ai.

“What is it?”  Ai sounded irritated but she was practicing her steps.

“Nothing.”  She put down her hands and look around for a person to speak and her mind goes to the empty room as she punched the pillow.

“Ai seems to be busy most of the time and if there was anything for me to ever do, she...”  Hearing the door close, she looks up to see a concerned Ai.

“Gaki, sorry I was mean to you, but...”  Ai pressed her lips on top of Gaki's

“Ai, they... are... soft.”  Gaki put her hands down and Ai looks at the nails.

“They are beautiful and you look perfect to me.”  Ai says as Risa giggled at the line.

“What?  What is so funny?  Is there something on my face?”  Gaki locked the door.

“Shut up, don't speak, let's continue.”  Gaki pressed her body on top of Ai's feeling the lips and her hands contour to the elder's hips

Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say

When I see your face
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
Just the way you are

The time comes for Ai to take control, she looks around seeing her predecessors have different styles, she tries to pus herself onto everyone but becomes harder for her.  She sees all becoming ignorant to her as Gaki came in to gain their attention.

“Hey!  The leader wants to say something.”  Gaki yelled as the room turned quiet.

“Thanks, let's try to be good today.”  As she looked at the group.

“Gaki, you be extra good.”  Ai rubs her head in appreciation.

The members left leaving the two in the room as Ai lays on the bed as Gaki sits next to her.  Ai looks up seeing a familiar face in her.  She turns to see Nacchi in Gaki's appearance, she rubs her eyes, as she saw Nacchi again, finally Gaki had her place not only as sub-leader but mother to al
l.

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
Just the way you are

Ai closes the scrapbook kissing Gaki on the forehead as they both sleep on the couch with no other members in sight.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's One-shots (TakaGaki 8/13)
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2010, 06:53:40 AM »
Aww so sweet :wub: You really are improving 22 :twothumbs

Btw where is the lyrics from?

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Return to Myself