JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spangle Call Lilli Line - E

Author Topic: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) EPILOGUE  (Read 62613 times)

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 24 Updated
« Reply #160 on: December 19, 2009, 04:51:54 PM »
NUUUUuuuuu~~~~!!!!! REINA WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?! THe answer's in the letter!!! WHY!?!?!  :mon cry:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #161 on: December 19, 2009, 06:08:33 PM »
This chapter made me kinda sad and then I read the YTTC and cracked up. Really, poor Reina and Risa finally understands, but omg that little aside is funny.

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #162 on: December 19, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »
Sorry, but I can't avoid it... XD

Reina: Can I borrow your bike  :mon heh:

Raven haired girl: ..?! :stoned:

*Reina expects for an answer*

Raven haired girl: No, you can’t…?!

Reina: That’s too bad…

*Reina pushes the raven haired girl out of the bike*

Raven haired girl: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?! Damn you, you yankii!!

Reina: Sorry, it’s a vital situation. Bye bye…

Raven haired girl: Come back here!!!

*Reina follows the cab*

Reina: Damn you, Niigaki!! I will hunt chu down!!

YTTC XD

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2009, 03:13:10 AM »
Continue from Treykun

*Reina follows the cab*

Reina: Damn you, Niigaki!! I will hunt chu down!! <- ADD the *i will hunt CHU down* hand sign!

*Cab driver started singing*

Driver: Oyee oyEe oYee oyeE.....a a a a a.....ohyEe ohyEe ohyEe oyEe oyEe...a A a A.....hooOOooOOoo hoo hoo..... BABEH......oooOOOoooooOOoo oo oo tuts my....... aaaAAaaaaAAAaaa aah aah uhaughh come on and give me water dessERt!

*Risa jumps off the cab*

Risa: MY EARS! Arrrhhh! REINA! REINA! PLEASE... PLEASE kill me!

:mon bat:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #164 on: December 20, 2009, 03:23:13 PM »
@amEthystx: I've seen that video like a million times, and I'm still cracking up when I see it XD

Eri: Curiosity kills the cat
Risa: RIGHT! REINA! LOOK THERE! *pointing behind Reina* There is a camel up the hill!

:rofl:

@kurosawa: Yes!!!!!!! It isn't a cliffhanger! That means I'm improving XD Well, you won't have to wait a lot until the end comes... Because it's already coming... :twisted:

@Hotaru: Yeah, poor everyone... I just can't make a happy story... :sweatdrop:

@badsaints:

Eri: I'm here to collect the 10,000yen you owed me
Reina: Huh?
XD Good point, lol.

@kRisZ: Yes, all questions end here. After all, this fic is going to end in a minute...

Reina: She told me she's here to collect 10,000 yen from me
Risa: THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!
Wow, so that was it!!

@cogi_yoshi: Too late... XD

@rndm: Yeah, it's good to have that "little aside", since if I keep doing this kind of stories someone will die because of the sadness :twisted:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #165 on: December 20, 2009, 03:38:27 PM »
Hmmmm... how can I say this...

... LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!

But, there will be an epilogue  XD  Because I know if I leave the story like this, someone is going to be angry... XD

CHAPTER 25

I look at the ripped letter that I’ve got in my hands…

And I’m smiling for the first time in so many hours… It’s funny…

I love you and I’ll be always with you…

Don’t forget that, never…

That’s all I want to know… I don’t need to know in what the hell she was thinking when she decided to go to Korea, nor in what she was thinking when she decided to not say a single thing to me… That doesn’t matter now…

I know I’ve doubted a lot of her feelings to me lately… But she loved me… I believe her…

I finally stand up from the corner of my room, and slowly open the door to face the crying Risa…

“W-What was that noise?” She says looking at my right hand stunned. “Is that… Is that the letter? But… Have you read it?”

“No…” I say simply.

“Eh?!” She exclaims looking at me wide eyed. “But wasn’t this what you wanted?! An explanation?!”

“Yeah, that’s what I wanted… At least I thought so…” I say whispering, with tears in my eyes, but with also a smile. “But I guess what I really wanted, was to know what were Eri’s feelings… and that’s all.”

“What do you mean…?” She says observing me. “Have you read it then…?”

“No…” I cut her off. “I’ve read just what I needed to read… And that’s enough…”

“Enough?” She asks.

“Enough to feel relieved…” I whisper.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean… I mean that these past days… I’ve been wondering if Eri really loved me…” I sob. “I felt alone… But now I don’t doubt of her feelings…”

“That’s good to hear…” She whispers, trying to smile.

It’s obviously that she’s as affected as me… I can’t blame her for hiding things… I have suffered a lot, but she has been suffering too, and besides, I’ve worried her. After all, she’s a good friend…

She has been loyal to Eri, and has been taking care of me…

I start to cry a lot again, and she hugs me, trying to calm me. But I can’t calm myself at this moment…

I wonder what’s going to happen now…

I’ve lost my girlfriend, Risa has lost her best friend, Morning Musume has lost a member… Everyone has lost someone… And I guess everyone is going to suffer… But of course, the one who is going to suffer the most… is obviously me.

I guess this is going to be like this forever… Eri will appear everyday on mind, and I’ll get sad, and I’ll cry and be depressed…

I won’t say I’ll recover myself from this… A lot of people say that when it comes to these kinds of situations… But I won’t say it since I know this is going to be really hard… I wonder if I will be even able to love someone in this way again…

I don’t think so…

But for now I guess the best we can do is go on… as Risa said… but without forgetting Eri… Risa also said I had to forget her, but I won’t do it either… She will be always here…

I know Eri wanted me to forget her though…

But no, I refuse to do that.

“Reina…” Risa says as she brushes my hair with her fingers, waking me up from my thoughts.

“…”

“In what are you thinking…?” Puff…

“In everything…” I reply. I know she understands what I mean…

“I see…” She whispers. “But remember we have to face this… and continue…”

I don’t know even where I’m going to find the strength to go on…

“Risa…” I sob, as I bury my face on her neck. “Do you really think we’ll be able to face this…?”

“I don’t know…” She replies. “But we have to try it…”

“But will we be even able to try it…?” I mutter.

“…” She wipes away my tears and looks at me. “I can only make guesses… I’m not really sure…”

“…” I nod. I understand what she’s saying.

“We can only wonder…”

Yes, we can only wonder now… nothing is clear…

Well, for me, one thing is clear…

I love you, Eri. And I’ll never forget that.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 06:44:12 PM by Treykun »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 25 Last chapter updated
« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2009, 06:29:18 PM »
A good ending, Reina finally stop thinking selfishly and thought of the big picture.

Good Job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »
 :cry: Reina!

But I do like this ending. It's just, like, so real. I mean, she feels pain and she's realistic about it, but she finally realizes what she knew in her heart all along. She loves Eri and Eri loved her.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #168 on: December 21, 2009, 01:14:01 AM »
:shocked   It ended   :cry:  One question solved, one to go - what her future holds but Risa is there so no worries  :D

Good ending   :yep:

The funny thing, while I was reading I was thinking that the last scene was Reina dreaming about Eri  WTH  XD  XD  XD

Thank you  :kneelbow:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: December 21, 2009, 02:58:08 AM »
 :fainted: :fainted: :fainted: :fainted:

SO she is really dead... !!! *Refuses to accept the truth*

Maybe make Eri come back as an guardian angel to Reina :P

Waiting for the continuation~  XD

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: December 21, 2009, 01:15:39 PM »
*in denial* I can't believe it's actually the last chapter :P

This is a good ending since not everything will end with a happy ending. Sometimes, that's just the way life goes :)

But still, I want Reina to be happy :( An epilogue, you say :w00t: Maybe Reina finds some consolence from Sayumi who is also mourning for her best friend a.k.a. crush XD And then we have the hot pairing TanaShige (yummy!) and you can start the 2nd season :w00t: Just saying.... :lol:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #171 on: December 22, 2009, 09:43:03 PM »
@kurosawa: Thanks, I guess Reina had to wake up someday... XD

@rndm: Great, you catched what I wanted to transmite XD

@kRisZ:

The funny thing, while I was reading I was thinking that the last scene was Reina dreaming about Eri

WTF?!  :lol:

@amEthystx: To make Eri come back as a guardian angel...? That sounds kinda... erm... creepy?! That would be like resuscitate her... XD You should do a YTTC about that, lol

@badsaints:

Maybe Reina finds some consolence from Sayumi who is also mourning for her best friend a.k.a. crush XD And then we have the hot pairing TanaShige

I agree, hot pairing XD But I'm way too lazy to do a second season... But who knows... Maybe someday... :twisted:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #172 on: December 22, 2009, 10:27:36 PM »
So... This ends here...

But the people have been so concentrated in Reina, Eri and Gaki *and well, badsaints has also been thinking about Sayumi, lol*, that you've forgot someone... :twisted:

EPILOGUE

Today…

Today it’s been a year since Eri left this world…

A whole year has passed…

And here I am, looking at a picture… We’re in the old dance room, holding hands, and with the brightest smiles written all over our faces… I love this picture. I spent a little time looking at it everyday…

I miss her so much…

But well, I knew this was going to be hard… but not only for me… This has been hard for everyone. But, at last, the things seem to start to get normal again. These have been complicated months, but everyone starts to get used to their routines…

We don’t forget Eri, though.

We usually talk about her, or mention her… It’s our way to keep her alive… At first it was painful to pronounce her name… but the time has healed that little rejection to mention her…

However, I’m the one that is trying hard the most to accept this… The others went through it with more strength, but I just couldn’t. Well, I guess that maybe someday I will be able to come back to a normal life, without thinking about what happened all the time…

At least, Gaki has been there for me everyday, taking care of me, as always. She has passed a hard time too, but she seems to start getting used to this... Well, Ai-chan is with her, and she always has a smile ready to show for her, and gives Risa all her support… Just like Eri did…

Just like Eri did

Even talk about her in a past tense is weird…

Well, who knows, maybe the things will start to change for me too… but they probably won’t… And, in fact, I prefer to continue like this… remembering Eri, and looking at this picture…

This is the less that I can do for her, right? I mean, to try to not forget her… and love her...

“Reina! What are you doing?! We’re going to be late!”

She enters in this room abruptly, and looks at me worried...

“Are you ok?” She says as she approaches me, closing the door behind her. “You seem to be ill, or something like that…”

“I’m fine, you don’t have to worry…” I say, smiling to her.

“You sure?” She asks, peeking at the picture that I’ve got in the hands.

“Yeah…”

“Oh… Today… Today it’s been a year since…” She mutters, when she finally notices who is the girl standing next to me. “Since that day… A whole year…”

She’s the only one who is still afraid of mention what happened… But I guess it’s because she doesn’t want to talk about something that might hurt me…

She has also been there for me all these months… Well, in fact, she has been there for me always…

“Yes…” I say looking at her. “I guess that the time has to pass…”

“Of course… But are you really sure that you’re ok?” She asks worriedly. “If you aren’t feeling well, you can skip the rehearsals. I’ll stay here with you if you want.”

As always… She’s with me…

“No, let’s go to the rehearsals.” I say doubtful. “We have to go.”

“…” She looks at me, and nods.

She turns around and leads towards the door, but I take her by the hand… I'm afraid of what could she do… I mean, will she leave me as Eri did...?

“Jun… You…” I mutter, trying to find the words. “You… you aren’t going anywhere… right?” I finally ask fearful.

She looks at me, and pulls me into a hug.

“No, Reina… I’m not going anywhere…” She whispers kissing my forehead. “I’m not going anywhere… I’ll stay with you, I promise.”

Funny…

Another promise…

I wonder if this one will end up broken…

THE END~~~

Well, talking about the story... I know this ending isn't going to like to everyone, since some people wants TanaKame, others want more TakaGaki, others want GakiKame, others don't want a dead Eri, there's a lot of people who hate JunRei... I guess the list that I've got is huge XD

But well, I hope everyone have understood the meaning of the story but I know it's hard, since my English isn't the best... lol, and I also hope you liked it. And, of course, thanks for reading it.

Now I'll dissapear, but I'll come back soon... probably tomorrow XD :

:mon bat: <------- blame amEthystx XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) EPILOGUE
« Reply #173 on: December 22, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »
lmao nice ending good job on the whole fic
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: December 23, 2009, 02:23:33 AM »
Oops, we forgot about Junx2! You know the Epilogue leaves this story very open ended, you could possibly have a sequel, but maybe a much happier one.

Or you could just say, 'The world blew up, the end.'

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
« Reply #175 on: December 23, 2009, 03:27:18 AM »
Omg! I'm crying  :k-sad:...  I've been very sensitive these days. XD
Well, This fic is sad ... but I really loved and the ending is great ...
I guess that it's the first time that I like Junrei XD ...
Well done  Treykun ;)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #176 on: December 23, 2009, 03:51:29 AM »
I wonder if this one will end up broken…

We can only wonder. Nice  :yep:

Well, talking about the story... I know this ending isn't going to like to everyone, since some people wants TanaKame, others want more TakaGaki, others want GakiKame, others don't want a dead Eri, there's a lot of people who hate JunRei... I guess the list that I've got is huge

Damn this one cracked me up  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Now I'll dissapear, but I'll come back soon... probably tomorrow  :

We'll be waiting with a welcoming chainsaw, well a Miniature one, for noise purposes and no chains  XD so no worries  XD

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: December 23, 2009, 04:18:17 AM »
:mon bat:<------- blame amEthystx  XD

wait! why me? *mighty pout*  :mon tantrum2:

Readers will start throwing banana skins at me! LOL

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: December 23, 2009, 06:59:01 AM »
there's a lot of people who hate JunRei
:hands up: Normally I don't like JunRei pairings but if Reina is happy at the end of it....oh well :cow:

*and well, badsaints has also been thinking about Sayumi, lol*
But what about Sayumi?????? :banghead:

Edit: New page is mine (again :P)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #179 on: December 23, 2009, 08:20:34 AM »
C23

What happened to the fist fight? :P And gosh, did you HAVE to end the chapter with such a cliffhanger? Thankfully I was late in reading so I didn't have to endure the agony of not knowing :D

C24

If I were Reina I'll tell Risa to shut up so I can read the letter in peace. :lol: And wow, the bean really got it back in her face. I mean that's so true. She wouldn't have wanted to not know if Ai was in Eri's shoes. Either way, it's painful :cry:

C25

I still don't know how Reina could have lived without knowing the reasons behind Eri's decisions. I wouldn't have been able to do it. But I guess everyone's different and as long as she's happy..

Epilogue

Am I alone in my mission to promote TanaShige? :P I was hoping it would be Sayu with Reina at the end. But it turned out to be Jun? :O

Now that this fic is over I'm depressed. Cuz it means one less awesome fic to chase after. Start a new story? *hopeful*

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spangle Call Lilli Line - E