JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are

Author Topic: Destiny Love [16/02 - In My Own Time]  (Read 68845 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Destiny Love [16/02 - In My Own Time]
« on: December 10, 2009, 08:12:59 PM »
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm back!

It's just a little prologue, just to keep you guys interested until I can churn out a proper chapter. :D

This is the prequel to Nanchatte Renai...sort of. Basically, the events in the beginning will be the same, but the timeline will eventually diverge. Because I (accidentally) promised Fenfen 10 chapters of fluff, I guess I have to fulfill that promise somehow. Well, here goes nothing, and this is my attempt to write happy ReinAi!

Hopefully it works out. :P

=============================================================================

Prelude

"This is Tanaka Reina, a new talent in training. She'll be shadowing you until she officially debuts."

"Hi, I'm Tanaka Reina. Nice to meet'cha!"

"...I'm Takahashi Ai. Yoroshiku."

~*~*~

"You don't really smile much, do you?"

"I smiled earlier."

"No, I mean, other than for your work. What's wrong with you?"

"...you're really direct."

"Haha, people say that of Reina all the time. So why are you always frowning?"

"..."

~*~*~

"Ossu! Here's your juice, Takahashi-san!"

"Thank you.......why are you staring at me?"

"Do you like it?"

"This? ......you got me 100% orange juice."

"Yeah I saw how you always bought that so...ah, ah! You smiled!"

"Eh?"

"Ha! Yatta!"

"...Tanaka, you don't have to be so excited over a photo."

"But, but! This is the first time Reina seen you smile besides work! Lucky~"

"...you're just like a kid."

"Gotta problem with that?!"

"And that's the yankii I'm used to."

~*~*~

"Suge! Takahashi-san, how do you cry so easily?"

"It comes naturally."

"Oh~ So normally you just cry really easily?"

"As usual, straight to the point...and yes, I do."

"Cool...Reina will have to try that some time..."

"Try what?"

"Making you cry."

"Huh???"

"It's a joke, a joke!"

~*~*~

"Did Yamashita talk to you just now?"

"Yeah! He was really nice, teaching me stuff while we were watching you at the shoot just now."

"...he was watching?"

"Un, he said that you really changed from before. He also said that if I worked hard, I could be just as good if not better."

"He said that..."

"Yeah...Takahashi-san, are you angry?"

"...no."

"If you say so...hey, wait up! Don't walk so fast! Hey!"

~*~*~

"Stay away from Yamashita."

"Huh? Why?"

"He's...not to be trusted."

"Reina thinks he's nice though. Are you angry that he praised Reina over you?"

"...I'm just saying that you should be careful about him."

"You're being strange today, Takahashi-san..."

~*~*~

"Reina-chan, are you free this Saturday?"

"Un, I don't have any lessons that day and Takahashi-san also doesn't have anything scheduled, so I'm free."

"Would you like to go out with me? Just to chat about future promotion of your image and all..."

"Really? That'd be grea--"

"She's not available, Yamashita."

"Takahashi-san?"

"Ah, Ai-chan! So good to see you...I thought you were avoiding me for some reason."

"Must have been your imagination. You'll excuse us, we're busy. Come along, Tanaka."

~*~*~

"Why did you do that?"

"You really don't want to get near Yamashita."

"But he's really well-connected! He could help my career!"

"...only for a price..."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing...Tanaka, you should stay away from him for your own good."

"Are you afraid that Reina would become your rival if he trains me? Aren't you just worried? Is that it?"

"That's ridiculous. Even after you debut, I won't lose to you."

"Then why did you stop me?"

"I'm not...and before you think you have Saturday free, you don't."

"What? But you have no jobs scheduled that day..."

"Change of plans. Since you want to debut so much, I think it's time for me to start really training you."

"Eh? Really?"

"You can only learn so much by watching. I'll be giving you additional lessons on top of whatever the agency gives you, so you can just kiss your off days goodbye from now on."

"Awesome! ...wait, WHAT?"

~*~*~

"Is this right?"

"No you should do it more like this. Doesn't your vocal coach teach you anything?"

"...Reina doesn't have one."

"What? Oh that's right, they only do that after they decide which field they are going to promote you in most heavily. Well, if you want, you can join me in my sessions."

"You're really serious about teaching me, aren't you?"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I mean, Reina just thought that you were just trying to keep me away from Yama--"

"Whatever he does, I can do better than him. I'll make an idol out of you or die trying, Reina."

"...you finally called me by my name."

"It's easier than calling you Tanaka all the time. Well, let's move on. Time is wasting."

"Hai!"

~*~*~

"Ano...Takahashi-san?"

"Hm?"

"Are you free tomorrow night?"

"You know my filming for the CM ends in the afternoon."

"Well I was wondering if you want to go out. Together, I mean."

"Why?"

"As thanks! You've been teaching Reina a lot for the past few weeks so I want to return the favor."

"It's really ok, you don't have to..."

"But Reina wants to! Please!"

"Alright..."

~*~*~

"An amusement park?"

"What?"

"Nothing...I'm just remembering that you're only 15..."

"Gotta problem with that?"

"Not really...and Reina, are you really going to eat all that candy?"

"You want some?"

"...you'll get fat."

"Well take some from me so I won't!"

"...I really don't understand you."

~*~*~

"Let's never ever do that again."

"Who knew you were so afraid of haunted houses, Takahashi-san?"

"I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU DRAGGED ME IN!"

"Well I didn't think it would be that bad...are you crying?"

"No! I still can't believe you did that to me..."

"Uh, Takahashi-san, Reina don't like the way you look right now..."

"It's Ai, and you better say your prayers, because we're going to the rollercoaster right now."

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

~*~*~

"That was fun!"

"Urk...my life was flashing before my eyes..."

"Now you know how I felt in the haunted house."

"No way! This was much worse!"

"Heh...you were screaming like a little girl just now."

"I am a girl! And you scream like a man!"

"What?!"

"It's tru--urk, I think I'm going to be sick..."

"Reina? Are you alright? Reina? Reina?"

~*~*~

"Are you feeling better?"

"Mm..."

"Ready to go?"

"Nn...just let me stay like this for a while..."

"Ok...I'm sorry, Reina. I shouldn't have made you go on the ride."

"S'ok...Reina's tough. Ne, this is the first time you held Reina like this, isn't it?"

"Are you uncomfortable? If you are, I can let go---"

"Don't! Reina likes it...it feels nice..."

"Alright..."

"Ne...Ai?"

"Hm?"

"Reina can really call you that now, right?"

"Of course."

"Wah...Reina feels really happy about that."

"It's just a name."

"But it's yours."

"Stop that...it's embarrassing..."

"Nuh-uh! Reina is really happy cos she really likes Ai! And that's the truth!"

"Reina..."

"Even if we become rivals in the future, let's always stay close. Promise?"

"Promise."

==============================================================================

Yup. Sleep time cos I have work in like what, 8 hours? So screwed...

*scuttles away*
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 02:44:31 PM by Estrea »

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Destiny Love [12/11 - Prelude]
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 08:39:33 PM »
Reina and Ai are starting to get closer but could be separated by their work hmm, I guess I wouldn't mind following this  :lol:

and  :welcome back
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 08:43:11 PM »
"I am a girl! And you scream like a man!"

"What?!"

priceless  :lol:
essie you had a pretty lazy fan over the past days xD so let me tell this now. Nanchatte Renai was epic <3 can't wait to read more of this, you rock :3

Offline Ore-Baka

• Impossible is nothing..
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 08:51:56 PM »
Kawaii! I am a guy , and still I went all KYAA :ding:. it's simply AWESOME.  and the

"Gotta problem with that?!"

was  truly Yanki XD, it also reminded me of one of the writers here( cough..Peti-chan..cough) as that person is also quite Yanki You really portrayed Ai splendidly. I am truly impressed, and you now have one more faithful reader. The best of luck writing this fic :byebye:
Reina..........aishiteru yo..

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 09:01:18 PM »
Yay! I'm so happy XD Destiny Love has begun! :wub:

Reina's parts of the dialogues are so cute :inlove: I love the contrast between them the straightforwardness and cuteness of Reina and the reserved,  cool attitude of Ai :lol:

And we finally get to know the bastard :angry:

"But he's really well-connected! He could help my career!"

"...only for a price..."

I'm guesing Ai had to pay that "price" :cry: She wanted to protect the kitten but then "that something" happened and she may had felt as if she fell to that guy's level...but now everything will have a happy ending, right...?

"It's Ai, and you better say your prayers, because we're going to the rollercoaster right now."

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! XD Rollercoaster vengeance continues! :lol:

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 11:32:41 PM »
Yipeedoodle~~~~~ Destiny Love has finally made a start  :banana:\

Ha, 15-year-old Reina sounds so much like a kid and kudos to Ai for keeping up with her XD
Since this will be a happy ReinAi (right? right???) I shall just sit back and relax with this one, whereas Nanchatte Renai got me all worked up as it headed towards the end.

If Reina was 19 in NR, this is four years prior. How much older is Ai? The same age gap between them in real life, three years?

(Oh, and seeing the name Yamashita automatically flashed a picture of Yamapi in my mind :lol:)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »
Ah. *looks shifty* I'm quite excited about this story. RenAi, RenAi. It can work out....

You will not change my mind, though, just from the prologue, this pairing bumped up a couple steps.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 03:04:38 AM »
Oh my goddess-ness! ALL DIALOGS!! well that's a first.. For you that is xD

またれいな愛かよ! cute tho.. So far~ btw by Yamashita, u mean the darn cute yamapi? Woo so he and Ai had a past?? Wonder if ur gonna elaborate on that..

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 05:04:54 AM »
OMG, YAY! Estrea's back! And with Destiny Love! :gmon twirl:

Very interesting prelude. I wasn't expecting full-on dialogues, but it's actually quite a nice touch. I could imagine all the scenes playing out like memories captured in old film, with a mellow piano tune playing in the background.

I definitely can't wait for more happy!ReinAi cuteness. :heart: I'm also interested in knowing the history between Aichan and that one bastard of a guy who she clearly has passionate distaste for. What did the Yama-something guy do to you, Aichan?! D:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 05:07:08 AM by Retro Bubble »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 03:12:04 PM »
Okaeri! :w00t:

A happier fic, you say? This is gonna be interesting, coming from you XD

So Reina is the handful adorable yankii who brought back Ai's smile :P It's interesting that Ai is one who took the first step in calling Reina by her first name :D

I was thinking of Yamapi too when I saw the name Yamashita :huhuh Gotta problem with that?! XD

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 08:52:12 AM »
Mwahahahahahahaha!!

My 10 chapters of fluff!!! I'll be counting~~ one by one.. kekekekeke

Mmmm, all dialogue. Definitely a change of pace. Quite nice. It's much more imagining the scene all by yourself and filling in with the dialogue. XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2009, 03:08:42 AM »
Hmmm...

Have I mentioned that ReinAi is a major threat to my TakaGaki devotion?

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 10:56:21 AM »
ah sorry for the late reply...apparently still playing catch up.

so nice and fluffy~

lol I'm with stefy here.  Did you just make yamapi Mr. creepy creep?  lol I love him so you better not turn him into a bald fat guy...else my brain will do some weird association thing..which will totally screw over any drooly thoughts :mon ko:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 07:40:03 PM »
Wow nice reception for the prelude. :D Thanks guys!

Comment replies first.

kurosawa87: I promise this will be light on the angst and heavy on the fluff. Really. :D And thanks.

Ada: Thanks! And welcome to the thread. :) New commenters always welcome lol. :D Hope to see you around more often!

Ore-Baka: I'm glad I could make you squeal. :D Welcome to the thread as well! Hope to see you popping by more frequently. :D

peti-chan: Hehe yeah, I love writing Reina's dialogues. :heart: So adorable. And well, stuff happened in the Nanchatte Renai timeline that didn't get cleared up fast enough, so things went bad. I intend to fix things this time round, so we will have lots of happy rabu-rabu. Lol. And yes, rollercoaster vengeance for the win. Hehe. Hope you'll like the story!

aussie: Well they ARE kids at the moment, both of them. And yes, Ai too, no matter how mature she appears to be on the surface. She's still only 18 and still figuring things out. That factors in to a lot of her behavior eventually. XD And yes, it's the same age gap between them in real life. And yes, you can definitely take it easy for this one. And why does everyone think of Yamapi??? :lol:

rndmn: Of course ReinAi can work out! I will convert you. I will. I WILL! ...eventually. XD

stefy: Yeah yeah, that's the only reason you read and commented, right? :P Of course what, what else did you expect? Hehe you'll see...if you continue reading that is. :P

Retro Bubble: Think of this track for the prelude: XD More happy ReinAi cuteness on the way! And yes, I'll explain everything in time. All the stuff that remained unanswered in Nanchatte Renai shall be explained here...with some luck. :P Keep asking the right questions and I'll provide! :D

badsaints: Tadaima! Again, with the pessimism on my ability to write happy fic! D: Haha. Well Ai isn't a total doormat, I always see her as a passive-aggressive sort. Hehe. Can't have Reina take the initiative for everything. Another Yamapi association, oh well. XD Have fun picturing him if you want to!

Fenrir: I hatez you. Just saying. :P And you can tell me what counts and what doesn't. :P

kRisZ: No you haven't mentioned it, and yes I intend to shake that belief all the way down to the core. :D ReinAi FIGHT-O!

Sukoshi: Better late than never. :P Fluff is good! You know, just for that comment alone I was tempted to make him a bald fat guy just to scar you for life. But since I already had another image in mind, I won't...:P Next time, maybe. XD

Well that's done, time to edit and post.

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 08:00:48 PM »
Here, Again

"Ne~ I'm bored~"

Arms flailing wide, there was a thump and a corresponding 'oof' as the younger girl pounced on the older one from behind. Burrowing her cheek into the exposed nape beneath her, the girl purred like the kitten she was often mistaken for.

"Reina, be serious now." Her older companion chided, though her voice held more amusement than scolding. She held a sheaf of papers neatly tucked in a folder, the pages showing signs of having been thumbed through frequently.

"You're no fun when you're all about work." Reina sulked into the neck she was nuzzling into, eliciting a soft giggle from her target.

"Your script seems fairly worn too." Reina flushed at the remark. She never did like to have people notice her efforts save for the result she had to show for them. It was just a matter of pride for her, to be able to seem like she mastered something with only the barest of surface work done in front of others. No one was ever privy to her hard work behind the scenes, and she intended to keep it that way.

"Ai! You're not supposed to say that!" Reina pouted, prompting a sheepish grin from Ai.

"Sorry." Reina squirmed her way to the front of an apologetic Ai, dropping into the indulgent lap of the older. The little yankii stared up at the older.

"Quit saying that! Reina doesn't need Ai apologizing to her." Ai smiled.

"Sorry."

Reina growled. "You're doing it on purpose now! Stop it!"

Ai grinned again, this time more widely. "Sorry."

The older girl collapsed in a fit of helpless laughter as soon as the words left her lips; Reina pretty much seeing fit to deliver 'punishment' in the form of relentless tickling.

One would have assumed them to be best friends for years with the way they fooled around with each other, but the truth was that no more than three months had passed since their first meeting. As mentor to the adolescent Reina, Ai once tried and failed to be the aloof older sister, given that she was three years older and had had experience in that role, but Reina was hardly one to let her stay at arm's length forever. With persistence rivaling that of a cat on the hunt, Reina had all but pinned Ai down until the older allowed her the freedom to act as she wished outside of work.

Definitely worth it. Reina thought smugly as she witnessed her handiwork. Ai was sprawled on the bed, the folder somehow having relocated to the other side of the bed, and the girl herself still gasping for air with tears in her eyes from too much laughter. The reading glasses she had been wearing earlier had also fallen off, giving Reina an unobstructed view of Ai's happy face.

She looks so much better like that. Reina thought approvingly. Sprawling next to Ai on the somewhat narrow bed, Reina grinned to herself at her achievement.

It was then that the kitty cat was reminded abruptly of yet another fact: Ai was never one to take things lying down. Reina squealed as Ai took advantage of her inattention to descend with all fingers outstretched, returning the tickle attack with double the fervor.

"Stop, stop! I yield!" Reina surrendered, rolling onto her back and raising her hands in submission. Ai smirked triumphantly, sitting squarely on Reina's legs, effectively pinning the younger girl beneath her.

"That'll teach you to ambush me." Ai folded her arms, shooting an imperious look down at the prone yankii. Reina grinned wryly.

"Yeah yeah..." As if that would make her stop. Reina enjoyed these playful antics too much to give up on them, and she suspected Ai knew (and enjoyed) them as much.

"So are you ready to help me then?" Ai switched back to work mode without warning. Reina only sighed and rolled her eyes, since an Ai in work mode was an Ai who ran her like a slave driver. Except nicer. Maybe.

"Yes I'll help you practice your lines, senpai." Reina put on her most sincere face for all of five seconds, before she burst out laughing. The corresponding look of disapproval on Ai's face lasted almost as long, before she began giggling as well.

"Well hurry up. Time's wasting."

Reina looked up at Ai. Ai stared back. A long pause, before Reina finally said.

"Sure, as soon as you get off me."

Ai had the grace to blush before scrambling off the younger girl in a hurry. Reina sat up slowly with a smirk.

"Didn't think a feminist play involved pinning down your partner on a bed..."

"Reina..."

~*~*~

"Ah! It's already so late..."

Ai turned to look at the clock even as Reina stood up, pulling out her cellphone.

"Gotta call the folks..."

Ai smiled. "Reina's really a good girl."

Reina pretended to glare. "What's that supposed to mean?" Ai laughed and leaned back on the couch.

"Nothing."

Reina hmphed and turned her back on Ai, putting the phone to her ear. Ai took the time to pick up her pen, making little notes on her script. She could easily hear Reina's end of the conversation, which made her smile just a little wistfully.

"Yes mama, I'm with Takahashi-san...yes I'll be alright. When are you and papa coming back? Oh? Oh...it's ok...Reina can wait... Un, good night. Bye bye."

Reina's face held just a trace of disappointment as she turned back to face Ai. The older girl tilted her head up with concern, reaching over to take Reina's hand, guiding her kouhai to sit down by her.

"What's wrong?"

"They can't come back until after Reina's birthday..." Reina sighed, leaning on Ai's shoulder for support. Ai squeezed her hand lightly, reaching over to hug Reina.

"I'll celebrate with you, alright?"

"Really?" Reina lit up like a little kid, all trace of dejection disappearing in a flash. Not for the first time, Ai wondered just how mercurial Reina really was. Her moods came and went in a flash, and it was almost impossible to read her...or far too easy, since some of her responses were really just that predictable once you got to know her.

"Yes, really. It's a promise." Ai held up her pinky, and they solemnly pinky-swore. Then Reina leaned happily into Ai's embrace, practically crawling onto Ai's lap in the process. Ai only smiled indulgently, letting Reina wriggle into place without complaint.

"So, can Reina stay over tonight?"

Ai looked amused. "You already told your mom that you were going to stay over, didn't you?"

Reina grinned. "Yes I did."

"And it never occurred to you to ask me first." Ai reached up to poke Reina in the cheek.

"I'm asking now!" Reina pretended to snap at the intruding finger. Ai laughed.

"You're incorrigible."

"So is that a yes I hear?" Reina asked quite shamelessly, rubbing cheeks with Ai, who was trying and failing to look stern.

"Well it's not like I can just kick you out at this time of the night." Ai paused, then added with an absolutely straight face.

"Maybe I should..."

Playing along, Reina looked absolutely horrified...before they both cracked up laughing.

"Nice! You're improving." Reina patted Ai on the top of her head like a little dog, making Ai snort and shake it off with a wry grin.

"Thanks?"

Reina sat up straight and folded her arms, mimicking a school teacher-like pose, lowered her voice, and said in the deepest voice she could manage.

"You've got a long way to go, young one."

Ai snorted and shoved Reina off her lap.

~*~*~

"Are you asleep?"

"...I'm about to."

"Oh..."

"Are you cold?"

"Um..."

"...come on up."

"Ah, warmth~"

"The bed's a bit small, hope you don't mind."

"Nah, Reina's ok. This is fun, our first sleepover!"

"Mhm..."

"Are you sleeping already?"

"If I said yes, will you shut up?"

"...sorry..."

"Just kidding." A soft laugh. "This is nice."

"Isn't it? ...ne, Ai?"

"Hm?"

"...why do you live on your own?"

"..."

"Reina thinks it's really amazing how much like an adult Ai is...Reina could never live on her own!"

"It'll come to you in time too."

"What about your family?"

"...I call my mother sometimes."

"Oh..."

"Let's sleep. I've got a meeting in the morning."

"Un. Oyasumi, Ai."

"Oyasumi, Reina."

And the lights went out.

=================================================

There. I should really sleep. Work in the morning. O_O

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Re: Destiny Love [12/18 - Here, Again]
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 08:03:08 PM »
Well I guess I'm commenting this time xD

D'AWWWWWWW

Way to make me explode from all the sugary sweetness xDDDDD

Their chemistry is absolutely adorable here! <3

And :0 at the family remarks. Seems like you gave Reina a family in this alternate universe (...of another alternate universe xD ). Aichan calls her mom? Not her dad? :0

Anywho, looking forward to the rest :B
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 08:08:34 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 08:34:05 PM »
Reina staying over with Ai  :thumbup

Warming up with each other  :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 08:39:52 PM »
"Quit saying that! Reina doesn't need Ai apologizing to her." Ai smiled.

"Sorry."

Reina growled. "You're doing it on purpose now! Stop it!"

Ai grinned again, this time more widely. "Sorry."
:lol: :lol: Can imagine this.
"Are you sleeping already?"

"If I said yes, will you shut up?
More lol. Uh-oh, what was that there at the end? A little hint?

I will not convert, but I guess RenAi is okay so long as Gaki-san isn't mentioned in the same breath. Geez, I didn't used to be this Nazi-ish about my pairings...

Offline Ore-Baka

• Impossible is nothing..
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 08:47:58 PM »
KAWAIII! :wriggly:! Great chapter, the fluff overflowing, especially the bed scene :thumbup. It really made my horrible day( waiting 1,5h for a bus with the temperature at -6  Celsius :on freeza:) much better, as ReinAi is the second best medicine for me( right after Mizu photobook ). Anyway, continue writing as well as you do now. Cheers :byebye:
Reina..........aishiteru yo..

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 09:53:27 PM »
Awww~I melted~~ :heart:

Reina and Ai fooling around, tickling each other :inlove: They are so cute and adorable :wub: and warming up is good~~ 8)

It's so sweet that it feels almost like a...Disney Love XD

But of course, keep up the fulffiness  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are