JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Dark Emperor

Author Topic: (Group) Rainbow (레인보우)  (Read 118776 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: (Group) Rainbow (레인보우)
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 04:51:17 AM »
Cute~ SeungA & JiSook

cr:Sookiebunnie

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 04:37:59 AM »
The first of their comeback photos

They'll be releasing one everyday until the 11th and then the song out on the 12th.

And ready to die from cuteness :heart: No Eul's sister!!! & She's only a year young than No Eul so you all know what that means~ :wub:

Thank you SookieBunnie~~~
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 04:47:43 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 05:41:37 AM »

So pretty :inlove: I find the mosaic censorship hilarious XD

Can't wait for their comeback!!! I'm hoping for something quite different from 'Gossip Girl' though. It was cute, very cute, but I need a change in tone. Come on girls, show that you're all older than me ;)

Don't think I have to worry though, just from looking at this first comeback photo.

LET'S PAINT IT RAINBOW!!!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 03:20:03 PM »
Ok I think I tagged these right, I'm actually pretty certain the more I look at them XD

Jisook

JaeKyung (WOW! I adore her, but I could hardly recognise her)

No Eul

Yoon Hye

HyunYoung

Woo Ri

SeungA

Comeback performances start next week :banana: and the song is called 'A'

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 09:44:16 AM »
MV Teaser for 'A'

Btw, 'A' is annoying title to write, needs ' ' or it just looks silly LOL
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:23:13 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2010, 01:22:24 PM »
Another comeback pic~

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2010, 02:54:44 AM »
The full song

I haven't listened yet. When I get a chance to do so I'm sure I'll come back and spazz.

Aaaand here is the MV

(Still no listening/watching to spazz about it)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 06:41:09 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline kyjj

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2010, 06:55:27 AM »
lol i don't follow rainbow
but..going through the thread i feel like i should
so i guess.the first step into the rainbow fandom is...
cheering for the comeback!!
1. goooooooo rainbow!! woot woot comebackkk
i saw a tweet a while ago about how people are worried rainbow might get disbanded due to low popularity...
let's hope that doesn't happen..no group should get disbanded unless it's on their own will

i have a bowl of fried rice sitting on my pillow..i should get back to that :)
and then i'll go search up on rainbow

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2010, 07:23:21 AM »
Hey it's Beyonce's leg pounding move but using the other leg.

Anyways, GOD DAMN! Out of all the recent MV releases (Nine Muses, Secret, 4minute) I like Rainbow's "A" the most. The girls are hot and the song is pretty damn catchy compared to the others. IMO, this is their best song right now.

Now the search is on for a 1080p version.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2010, 04:52:15 PM »
720p version on youtube

I don't think they were able to find a 1080 version yet, able to get close to it... too many numbers I don't remember lol. It was 297MB. I don't have it though.

EDIT:
Ok, I am really digging the song, when I listen to it without watching >_< Not a big fan of some of the SUPER "sexy" slutty moves in the MV, but the song is pretty good in itself, especially the later half. Jaekyung is so effing gorgeous! Can't take my eyes off her :heart: :wub: HyunYoung looks really cute too. Jisook & Hyunyoung look so desperate when they are trying to be slutty :nervous: XD The song actually reminds of something else with the chorus. The guitar use is AWESOME!!!
I don't think its better than Not Your Girl, but lets see what next months album brings. For now this is just a digital single leading up to that :D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 05:25:54 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 08:22:19 PM »
First time checking this group out, thanks to pops' random tube linkage, watched the 'A' mv...

...and it's fucking amazing! Now that's how you do sexy properly. Song's catchy and all, as well.  :lol:

Needless to say I'll be paying more attention to these girls in the future. :yep:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2010, 11:39:59 PM »
LOL Stryfe linked me this MV, WHAT THE HECK
My commentary:
- Where the hell do they keep finding these girls, brb moving to Korea
- lol their name is Rainbow but they're all in black (this was before costume changes)
- omg those golden mini pants
- at times feeling a little guilt "oh right, I guess their faces are pretty too" .... IT'S A BIT DIFFICULT TO FOCUS PROPERLY WITH THOSE.. THINGS.. IN FRONT OF MY EYES.. AH

Will probably watch them for hotness, please link their live perfs here in the future :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2010, 11:42:13 PM »
Wow it kinda reminds me of the menu music from a game, I think a Gran Turismo? :? Mixed with cool guitar. I think it's definitely their best promoted song yet. :thumbup

I'm like going through stages with this. When the teaser picture came out I got depressed then the MV teaser came and I thought the video looked ugh. Then the actual song came out and It was pretty freaking awesome only to have the MV come out and remind me I don't like the concept/outfits/hair. It's Oh! all over again... :lol:

Jaekyung always knows how to get my attention. ;D Me and lolli both. ;) Gosh, she's just got some weird charisma that sucks me in effortlessly where Jisook is trying super hard and all spastic, in a cute way. :P Her looks kind of remind me of a mix of baby j from jewelry and Hara.

Did No Eul get any lines? Frick I'm having a hard time telling her from Hyunyoung and Jisook. They all got similar hair and outfits and quick camera cuts. :dizzy: Hyunyoung looks so different in this video. Hot. O_o

I don't know the others yet but I'll figure it out eventually. :sweatdrop:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2010, 11:56:39 PM »
Right, who is the girl in a black strapless&sleeveless aka boob friendly outfit in the MV?
No way I can recognize like any of these girls in the similar hairdos compared to the pics on the 1st page LOL

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 12:01:43 AM »
^ That's Woori (I think) The one that has the rap part at the end. Looks like Son Dambi. XD

I'm starting to like the video more. Oh man Jaekyung in the white and gold. :heart:

- lol their name is Rainbow but they're all in black (this was before costume changes)

I know right! I was hoping for some straight up crazy technicolor double rainbow up in this. :cry:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 12:12:14 AM by zoolander »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2010, 04:12:30 AM »

Man, I love this move.  :yep:

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2010, 04:15:26 AM »
It so very is. I've been ignoring these girls (i did dl something), but I won't anymore. They simply give me too much pleasure to be overlooked. I'm jumping on the bandwagon, with my golden friend at the ready!

Sent from my HERO200
[/url]

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2010, 08:33:56 AM »
^ That's Woori (I think) The one that has the rap part at the end. Looks like Son Dambi. XD

Yep WooRi, she probably looks the best in this concept (except leader of course haha), outfit is very Gaga XD
I noticed No Eul solo shots, but I can't remember solo lines haha. SeungA, who has always been one of the easiest for me to recognise, is probably the hardest for me to pick out this time :lol: Jisook & YoonHye are always pretty easy, very distinctive, & Jaekyung for me too. No Eul has realyl strong facial features and cheekbones so thats my clue for remembering her haha and HyunYoung has a round face, short and OMG EPIC THIGHS :O

So happy seeing posts here *teary eyes* Soooo many people are hating on this song, and even more so the concept. Really saying things like "Sorry, but I don't think Rainbow will ever make it anywhere, songs are too weak" "Was hoping for more from them coz Secret is back too" etc~ So that disheartened me a bit, really made me feel positive again seeing you guys falling for the perv factor :wub:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2010, 12:43:10 PM »
May I request a gif of the quick bit in the MV starting about 1:32 when the girl shows attitude at the cam? It's FIERCE keke

I'm surprised to hear that people aren't liking the song and stuff because I think it's actually quite catchy and definitely better than Bad Girl Good Girl, for instance!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2010, 01:40:29 PM »
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

WOW! Hasn't noticed how much leader sang until the live, and No Eul is like the only one shafted :O God Jisook reminds me of Reina with her over the top cheesiness, haha she's so cool :heart: YoonHye's blonde now :O And daaaaaaamn Woori looks fine! :heart: Freaking awesome perf, liking the dance more haha. All the formation changing makes it REALLY hard! Woooo, this song is so cool!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 02:09:42 PM by lollipopgirl »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Dark Emperor