JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 24 Reverse

Author Topic: The Atsumina Thread  (Read 273042 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: The Atsumina Thread
« Reply #640 on: September 07, 2013, 12:57:23 PM »
Yeah... I GIVE UP!!!

Good luck on your next video, and, if you want, I can help you write it. I'd do anything for a writer in need.

So the story is...
Acchan has a monster inside herself. It releases every time she goes into a fight. Acchan is really scared of it and afraid that she might get Minami involve. Only Minami knows that side of Acchan and still loves her. When Minami got beat up by the other yankees, Acchan found out and got pissed off about it. She went to go find those yankees to take revenge on them. While fighting the yankees, Acchan remembers back when both her and Minami fight together happily. As Acchan is still in her monster mode she remembers how she had to run to the hospital after finding out that Minami got beaten up, which fuels her even more. The real Acchan is struggling within herself to control the monster, remembering the love that Minami has for her and how she doesn't care if Acchan is different. Acchan begins to avoid Minami so that she can keep Minami safe, but Minami is having none of that so she went to find Acchan. Acchan finally accepted/realized that she needs Minami and Minami needs her. In the end, Minami gave Acchan the bracelet, they promised to always be with each other forever and never to be apart :D

so yeah... what do you think? Hopefully you can see it now in the video :) If you wanna write a fanfic about that, go for it lol since I can't write at all and if you wanna write the other fanfic for me too, I don't see why not. Just give me credit for it  :shifty: and thanks so much, you're sooo nice haha

PM me if you wanna talk about your ideas. I'll be waiting.

[MOD EDIT - Less quote trees please.]
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:00:27 AM by WindCaliber »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #641 on: September 11, 2013, 04:47:12 AM »
^Bigger pic

height=400

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #642 on: September 11, 2013, 09:21:27 AM »
^ Add  more ATSUMINA!!! GAHHHH!! I'M SO HAPPY WITH THIS BIGGER PICTURES!!   :on woohoo:

I know they're secret lover~  :hiakhiakhiak:'

Look at Takamina becomes more beauty!! Coz of 'his' wife is beside her!!   :wriggly: :nya:

Gossshh!! beautiful morning I'm having now!! seeing Acchan is clingin her hand to Takamina's.
sweeeeeeet....
go get married you two!!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #643 on: September 14, 2013, 07:00:15 PM »
Sapporo Dome concert backstage  :heart:

Offline nouke1995

• AtsuMina♥SayaMilky♥AtsuMayu~ Atsuko & Takamina #1♥
« Reply #644 on: September 14, 2013, 08:22:57 PM »
Sapporo Dome concert backstage  :heart:

Do you know where I can watch it? (:
Sayu&Taeyeon&Acchan&Mayuyu&Takamina&Milky&Nyon&Captain

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow

Offline nouke1995

« Reply #646 on: September 16, 2013, 12:30:02 AM »

Offline nouke1995

« Reply #647 on: September 18, 2013, 08:46:45 AM »

My newest vid :D

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #648 on: October 25, 2013, 11:33:11 PM »
I would like everyone who loves, treasures, and supports Atsumina to hear my words.

Many of you precious Atsumina shippers and writers have been retiring for no reason. I hate seeing such emissaries that keep the very life of Atsumina alive giving up because of Atsuko's boyfriend or some other silly reasons.

I promise you this, as much as I am a Saeyaka shipper and eternal Sayaka #1 Kami-oshi, I love Atsumina, and I will support them to the end.

In the near future, I will create a mass collabo fanfic and Atsumina will be one of the few main pairs, and I hope all of you will be able to see the same way I do and continue to support them. I promise that the Atsuko and Minami I will portray in this fic will raise your dead spirits from the grave and send you peacefully to life in Heaven.

Atsumina IS eternal. It's time everyone sees that.

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline nouke1995

« Reply #649 on: October 25, 2013, 11:46:33 PM »
I would like everyone who loves, treasures, and supports Atsumina to hear my words.

Many of you precious Atsumina shippers and writers have been retiring for no reason. I hate seeing such emissaries that keep the very life of Atsumina alive giving up because of Atsuko's boyfriend or some other silly reasons.

I promise you this, as much as I am a Saeyaka shipper and eternal Sayaka #1 Kami-oshi, I love Atsumina, and I will support them to the end.

In the near future, I will create a mass collabo fanfic and Atsumina will be one of the few main pairs, and I hope all of you will be able to see the same way I do and continue to support them. I promise that the Atsuko and Minami I will portray in this fic will raise your dead spirits from the grave and send you peacefully to life in Heaven.

Atsumina IS eternal. It's time everyone sees that.

I won't ever stop loving these two ♥
(And I'll support your fanfic :3)

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #650 on: November 06, 2013, 10:00:23 PM »

2nd time making an Atsumina video   :on lol:

Hope you guys understood the story, it'll be a future fanfic of mine, but idk when I'm gonna do it, yet. We'll see...  :hee:
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #651 on: November 19, 2013, 03:51:21 PM »
ep. 50 Sayanee's problem from NMB48 Geinin

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #652 on: November 19, 2013, 04:02:02 PM »
no3b radio 2013
fan: what do you have a blackground  mobilephone
Takamina had

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #653 on: November 21, 2013, 10:06:57 AM »
when Bokurasaan talk about Takamina then Atsuko : :shocked   then :D :D

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #654 on: November 21, 2013, 10:14:31 AM »
    This is taken from team A performance on 09/15. Credits to chibi-midgetlove

MInami: Listening to Yui-chan’s story on nabe (hot pot) I thought I had one too. My manager and I were planning to go out for nabe. And we were also planning to talk about AKB and I was waiting first and then he didn’t come so I called him and he was like “I don’t think I can go” then I thought I was just going to eat alone. Then I was like Oh my god how about Miichan… ‘oh at one-one studio? You can’t come can you then’ and I was like ohh what should I do and then suddenly I got a call from Maeda-san.

'What are you doing now?' (MInami imitating Acchan)

Members: You sound just like her

'I'm at Mizutake'

'With who?' (Acchan)

'Alone'

'Hahahaha ALONE~!!!' (Acchan starts cracking up on the other side of the phone)

'So where about?' (Acchan asks Minami)

'Around xx'

'I'm close to there right now, I'll come over' (A)

Then she comes in and is like ‘You’re so funny!!’

And then I said sorry and thanks and we had nabe together. And that was last year (laughs)

When I’m alone there’s a tendency that Acchan calls, she says, ‘Where are you?’ And I respond ‘At xx of xx’ and she says ‘Ehh? I’m passing there right now.’ Then we’re just like lets go out together

Members: Atsumina

Minami: (does this weird hitting chest thing and doyagao x3

Member: Is Takamina-san following her?

Minami: You idiot, I don’t do that (doyagao) It’s just our bond

(T/N: If its one of them stalking someone I think its more Atsuko coz she seems to be the one calling all the time :3

Did Acchan install a GPS program or something similar on Takamin's phone to track her down :XD: ?

LOL

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #655 on: November 26, 2013, 01:55:59 PM »

Takamina and Atsuko

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #656 on: November 26, 2013, 04:14:06 PM »

Takamina so handsome.

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #658 on: January 05, 2014, 09:33:06 PM »

credit TKMN World ‏

Pfft, the director which is working with Acchan just retweeted this... "If you wanna flirt, do it at home"

Offline rabyo

• Member+
« Reply #659 on: January 05, 2014, 09:37:25 PM »
Atsumina fan’s repo from yesterday handshake event:
Fan : Still keep in contact with Atsuko recently?
TKMN : Yes.. (smile)
Almost time up and before leaving,
TKMN : Ah, Atsuko is planning to move out from her apartment .. hehehe.

[ I wonder where Acchan wants to move to… back to their old apartment? perharps :) ]

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 24 Reverse