JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Hitokakera No Kiseki

Author Topic: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [COMPLETE - EXTRA: Ch. 101 - (12/1)]  (Read 209183 times)

Offline yukirei

• Tanaka Reina no.1
I have low blood pressure but now I have nosebleed, omg! An ambulance please!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
@kRisZ: lol i totally lost what was left of my innocence through that chapter :P

@Shiawase: I'm taking that as a  :twothumbs

@oddball: yeah, just a little extra~ XD

@YumePouk: lol that's a good thing right! :cow:

@Fushigidane: why you leavin it for later?  c'mon~ c'mon~  :twisted:

@fallenxangel: LOLOLOL I so love you for that :lol: :lol:

@yukirei: WHOOPS.  Sorry? XD

wow, glad to see that the lot of you guys enjoyed it!  ah, the nostalgia~ :twothumbs

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
:mon blood: H- ho- holy ReinaAndHer"Desires"! :imdead:

Wow...Oh my gosh... It was so embarrassing to read! :shy1: :shy2: It was HAWT and I got goosebumps.. :sweat:

Anyway, I really like the ending! It's so cute! :mon lovelaff: I can understand how Kame feels that they should have a "normal" date instead of doing "that" all the time, but she still asked for it! :wahaha:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 03:19:00 AM by kano-chan »

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
Reina desires are so funny XD

Sex is not all =D she must learn that =)

I Love Korean too, can you teach me T__T¿

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
that was..  **cough cough**  XD
whenever i read a pervy chap i try to read it
as fast as i can, trying to salvage whats left of my
innocence.. LOL..  :smhid and with that last chapter
i don't think reading it fast was enough to save any
innocence left..  :banghead: hahahaha

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I was trying to catch up on some reading before bed. And now, I realize that bed will be impossible because I cannot stop.

*shakes fist* damn my weak-willed self!

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline Tami_Ai

Before reading :wub:
New chapter
Kokoro no Uta   :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

after reading :twisted:

Oh my Good Tanakame hot :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
you doing an excellent job with Your fics :bow: :bow:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
I read your latest perv at 2am in the morning after a very long and tiring day here in Bangkok... and it sure kept me alert   :w00t:

Wow. You've written up quite a few pervs already, and every single time you come up with a new one, I still find myself feeling rather flustered by the end of it  :oops:

Damn, that was HOT

:mon bleed2:

What I particularly enjoyed about this extra chapter was apart from the smexy smex, it had very nice, sweet moments. Like that ending bit. Gawd, so cute.  :heart:

I've said it before, TanaKame isn't really one of my more loved pairings, but you write them so well. Especially with Kokoro no Uta  :wub:

Physically demanding Reina + I-can't-help-it Eri = smoking hot combination  :mon crazyinlove:

It was a very well-described perv too. Yummmmmmmy.

Thank you for this, sarangai! Now you have to write a TakaGaki one to even it out!  :lol:

Offline kameririn

• In love with Eririn and ReinAi
 :shock: TanaKame perv!!!
Reina is such a naughty girl with the  poor and romantic Eri  :smhid  But I still love her!!! :inlove: She's the best!!

I'm so happy you have updated a special chapter, the other time I said that I will start to read Chigatte Mo Iin Dayo, demo I haven't make the time to do it. Sorry!

The next week my holidays begin so I hope I can start the fic.

This was great! You're really good writing perv too!! :mon thumb: So don't say you don't  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 05:08:31 PM by kameririn »

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
@kano-chan: lol embarassing is good... in this case :lol:

@Haruka: lol it's not that hard to learn.  but maybe i'm just saying that cuz it's ma own language :nervous

@mmsuki: LOL I lost it while i was writing it XD

@gracula: addiction is dangerous :twisted:

@Tami_Ai: thank you~ glad you enjoyed :)

@Beecubed: UGH you're last sentence is gonna bother me now.. :bleed eyes:

@kameririn: lol glad you enjoyed!  Please read Chigatte and comment as well! :twothumbs

dating back to Kokoro no Uta kinda made me happy... but i'm going to focus more on Chigatte for a while before maybe coming back... or not :twisted:

Offline convoy/M

• Here we are ~
I just came here for the first time!!
and your fan fiction made me    :twothumbs :twothumbs
haven't finished yet, but soon will  :thumbup
Thank you so much for writing this fic!!  :heart: :heart:

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
^
Waaah, I'm glad you like my fic!  I hope you continue to enjoy! :lol:

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
okee... I didn't comment before 'cause my internet wasn't working and, plus, I was feeling very depressed because of the graduation thing,
BUT now I'm here commenting.
You killed me. 
Reina was so naughty... I just said "Poo~~~r Eri " u,u , but, anyway I liked it  X'D
You're such a good pervy, uh?
well done SarangAi

Peace ~~  :peace:

Offline chibimila

• Let ́s scream for ice cream~ ^^
OMG...im so shy... but...
do you posted the PM for Ch 63 somwere already or...
are you really tortuting me to Ask for an PM?... please???

a yeah...i relly LOVE you storry...so far...
dont let me down now! i need it...PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEE?????

;*

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
^
lol~ that's fine. I'm glad you're reading and enjoying at least  XD

here's ch. 63  :P
http://sarangaifanfiction.wordpress.com/2010/08/04/kokoro-no-uta-ch-63/

Offline dan77

• Yoroshqueen~ :D
UWAAAAAAAAAAHHH~~~
I've just finished read your story.. read this story from my friend recommendation, and hell yeahh i'ts a very good story !

At first you shocked me with making those trailer ! It's show me how much your effort in making this fanfic and that's really pumping my curiousness against your story.. (well I don't know If making trailer for fanfic is a common thing or not since Kokoro no Uta is just the second fanfic I read, I'm newbie in this field.. XD)

I'm reading all the story strictly 4 days,  just can't help myself to knowing what will happen next in the story, I read it from morning till night till morning again and till night again.. and even when I close my eyes to go to sleep, I'm still thinking "what will happen next?? what will happen next?? what will happen next??" lol XD
though I lose a little interest at the middle of the story, but you pull me straight back with Sayumi's evilness there.. XD

one of my most fav part is in chapter 40
Quote from: SarangAi
   “Reina, it’s very obvious what’s going on,” Ai said, rolling her eyes.  “It’s just the two protagonists who don’t get it.”

“Can’t you just speak regular human language for once?” Reina growled.

“You like Eri,” Ai explained.  “I don’t know how she feels about you, but you really like her.”

“I do not,” the yankii denied.  She felt her cheeks getting hotter; was it anger?

“Yes, you do,” Ai contradicted, smiling.  “You don’t realize it but you do feel that way.  So tell me, how did it feel when she was watching you dance?”

“Annoyed,” Reina grumbled, crossing her arms and glaring at her leader.

“Paranoia,” Ai concluded.  “You get self-conscious when she’s watching you.  And how did it feel when she showed concern for you?”

“…Annoyed,” Reina answered again.

“Embarrassment,” Ai explained.  “You feel humiliation when you make a mistake in front of her.  And how did it feel when she treated your wound?”

“…Annoyed…”

“Nervousness,” Ai decided.  “You feel anxious when she touches you.”

“I never knew there were so many types of ‘annoyed’, Ai,” Reina said through her teeth.

“You just have limited vocabulary and common sense to know your own feelings,” Ai said with a smug smile.  “So I took the liberty of translating.  Admit it; I’m right.”
Imagining how cute confused Reina's face while lecturing by the mature Aichan about love is so sweet~~~

yay yay ! go go SarangAi !! NICE WORKS ! NICE STORYYY... lovee yaa~~~~~~ lol XD

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
LOL thank you so much for reading!!!  I would've thought this was forgotten by now, but i'm so happy to see it's not; i did put a lot of effort into it.  thank you so much!  XD XD XD

if you want, please check out my other fanfic that's still in progress, Chigatte mo Iin da yo!  Not as good (in my opinion) but maybe you'll enjoy it?  :D

Offline dan77

• Yoroshqueen~ :D
such a good story will not easily be forgetten.. XD

yeah, I'm reading Chigatte mo Iin da yo! now.. And I am enjoying it ! will commenting there as soon as I catch up with the stories.. XD XD

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [COMPLETE - EXTRA: Ch. 101 - (12/1)]
« Reply #878 on: September 13, 2011, 01:28:51 AM »
Im recently reading your other fanfic(you know that already know) but i would like to pay respects to this one. It was amazingggg~ And my favorite Fanfiction of all time. I've literally read this about 3 or 4 times and now some dialogue. Smh. AND im pretty sure by next month i'll be rereading this story all over again xD I love it JUST that much! It was perfect down to the last detail.
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [COMPLETE - EXTRA: Ch. 101 - (12/1)]
« Reply #879 on: September 13, 2011, 03:50:45 AM »
^
omigosh, that is SO SO sweet of you~~  :wub: :wub: :wub:
I'm so glad that you loved it that much... and to say that it was perfect down to the last detail... that means a LOT to me because I spent a lot of time planning/writing this out.  Thank you so much.  It really makes everything feel like it was worth it  XD :twothumbs :bow:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Hitokakera No Kiseki