JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - ourselves

Author Topic: The Morning Musume 9th Generation Thread  (Read 164790 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: [NEWS] Morning Musume 9th Generation Auditions
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2010, 08:04:08 AM »
So this is the girl from the cap I posted, it seems. Riho Sayashi. Looks like I picked myself a pro!

http://www.jcjk-audition.com/

From JC&JK Audition...  Says Fashionable there... Wut.

Here at 11, must be older than that now... or maybe not.  :?

http://www.tss-tv.co.jp/actors/photo/exhibition/019_2008autumn/index.html
http://www.tss-tv.co.jp/actors/photo/exhibition/020_2009spring/index.html
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/setagaya/20100314#p2

More pics from all kinds of perfs from Actor's School Hiroshima and whatnot.

I'm all for adding someone who can actually perform, not that you can tell that from a bunch of pics. :lol:

Maybe someone could wade through 2ch a bit to find out more, lol.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 09:33:00 AM by Stryfe »

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2010, 08:31:46 AM »
The girl who sings is a cutie. OH, and those pics you posted, Stryfe...

I want her to get in.
And Sekine Azusa, please.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2010, 09:40:10 AM »
^^ She's SO CUTE!!!!

But if she's already kind of been discovered by someone else before, will Tsunku want to put her in??
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2010, 09:58:43 AM »
if she doesn't get in MM, she'll prolly be taken in as an Egg which is good y/n? :P

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2010, 10:04:41 AM »
She's 11? Oh wow XD; Those high kick pics look amazing :o but yeah, isn't it a bit conflicting if she's already involved with something else? :/ I'd like her to get in, though... if those pictures are anything to judge by, at least

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2010, 02:39:17 PM »
I didnt liked the 7th. and 8th gen. at the beginning and it will be the same with the 9th.   XD :panic:
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2010, 02:50:51 PM »

Oh hey this ending bit wasn't in that first tube link, you can see them dancing a little.

Again tough to tell from such a small bit but Riho and mole girl seem the most comfortable there... ah, who knows. :lol:

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2010, 07:53:12 PM »
I think I like this girl!~

Have a feeling she could make it in-- all that getting told off/lectured shown in the clip makes for a good storyline when she gets in after her stuggle!! :lol:
Also she seems a little tomboyish- I like~ :P

I feel like I won't like the people who are chosen- but after watching the clips.... I think I'll warm to them~ :D For now I'm supporting this girl!~

On a side note-- I want that man opening the door to get in to MM. O_____O He looks so fancy~

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2010, 08:18:46 PM »
^ I also have a feeling she could make it in. O.o She's easy to recognize. I might turn to liking her even with that face (or even worse - because of the face :bleed eyes:), if she's funny or something but for now she ANNOYS ME SO MUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :lol:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2010, 11:15:35 AM »

So, according to wota stalkers the ponytail girl is called Erina Ikuta (生田衣梨奈)

http://www.elegant-p.jp/index.html

Her profile is gone from that agency page, but the pics were still there.

This is her as well, I guess.

She had an ameba blog, but it's understandably closed. The Whole page actually just now vanished as I was browsing it.

No clue if this cap is her genuine profile, though. dob matches what I just saw on the "live" page, and there's some... volatile information in it.  XD

...and apparently this is her twitter... oh, kids these days... :P

http://twitter.com/erina0707

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2010, 11:35:14 AM »
^ You know, Sumire who auditioned for MM had a blog and she didn't have to remove it after her audition, I know cuz I went to check it right after etc.

So if Ponichan's blog was removed, ... I mean, if Erina's blog was removed, does that mean she won?? Or maybe she's just being cautious. lol. I know I'd delete everything/turn private if I even entered the 1st stage of an idol competition :lol: (Not that I ever would, but ya know)

A little bit turned off that she doesn't mention H!P on any of her stuff, but meh kids are like that, they just like what's the most popular thing atm

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2010, 01:14:48 PM »

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/michinao/20101219/p6

More pics. Her twitter was just closed too, I wonder...

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2010, 03:04:45 PM »
All traces of Erina are slowly vanishing from the net, which could be a sign.

Of course it's all silly speculation, but Riho's profile is still up at Actor's School Hiroshima.

http://www.tss-tv.co.jp/actors/photo/profile/index.html

Riho just seems all-around good at everything... she seems confident, won the actress audition, can dance, maybe even sing a little.

And she's probably still just 11 years old.

That's exactly why I'm not too confident on her chances. You know, it's kinda depressing, speculating that someone won't make it because she might be TOO GOOD.  XD

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2010, 05:08:49 PM »
But might this also be their own work, not anything to do with being accepted or not? XD Like Erina and her family might of found people had found her profiles and twitter and decided to remove it before they got any unwanted attention..?

Gahh- it's annoying- I've got it in my head that these girls are the ones going through... so now when only one or two do and there are girls from other rounds... :lol: I'm going to be pretty sad! XD;;

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2010, 01:03:01 PM »
^ It could be purely coincidental, although since the stuff started vanishing JUST around the time the audition stuff was aired, or shortly after people started to find the pages, it does make you wonder. :P

Also, since Riho is not in an agency, but rather the profile is from her acting school, I feel just the tiny bit better about her chances.  XD

Thought I'd add the compilation videos from 2ch.

1. Erina Ikuta (Ikuda?) - 生田衣梨奈

2. mole girl

3. Riho Sayashi - 生田衣梨奈

4. Quirky bawling girl

5. Lips girl

And some 2ch depictions along with some nicknames, from before erina was stalked out I think... :P

1.   川*’ゥ’)  false kamei (Erina... does she really look like Eri? lol)
2.   从*・◇:・)  mole
3.   ル'ヮ'リ  sayashi (riho, naturally... she was known from the start)
4.   カ・,_、・カ  crying girl
5.   川¬..¬)  ookubo (there's some japanese woman called ookubo and they say she looks like her...)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2010, 01:25:49 PM »
Seriously I'm getting so excited about this that I think by 23rd my head will be about to explode. hahahahhaha

It's just CRAZY NOT TO KNOW STUFF HAAH

This is different from my previous audition experiences: (which were Lucky 7(no winners), Koharu, and Aika)

1) For the first time there's a slight possibility that Eggs might be added into MM. (They would not be at the training camp as they've already shown skills at shinjin kouen etc.) There has been NO official word concerning this though, not since Tsunku said that Egg may ask to be included in the selection, so currently we're in complete darkness. Further stress is added by the last shinjin kouen taking place late last month; it would be the perfect time to put an Egg into MM because one thing ended and their future is very much unclear. Basically I keep fretting over this a LOT lol, especially because even if Eggs were added, we might only learn about it later, which means that even if audition winners are announced on 23rd, this Egg thing will still be uncertain until Tsunku says the words "and that's it" or the noobs debut and no talk of Eggs ever emerges. /babble

2) This is the first time when it's almost certain that more than one girl will be added. 6nin MM? lol I doubt it. I was there for Koharu and Aika's audition, so I haven't had the chance to see two or more girls debut at the same time; see their chemistry and how they develop together (I don't count JunLin because Linlin got to be an Egg first and I think that their 'road' wasn't shown that much; them not being fluent in Japanese at first probably influenced this). Will there actually be same gen rivalry?

3) If Erina gets chosen, it'll be interesting to see how much backlash she will get from 2ch. Not just because of her being an AKB wota and barely showing interest in H!P (she had one post on S/mileage but nothing about MM, didn't follow any MM blogs on ameba but like a billion AKB ones), but she had also mentioned like her favourite Johnny's member somewhere (idol no-no), some of her friends were claimed to be perverts (2ch probably stalked her blog buddies), she auditioned for MM while she belonged to another agency which is a no no, and all kinds of little things that ALONE wouldn't count to much, but summed up together give lots of material for wota to not like her.

PHEW

Summed up, this audition is turning me into a nervewreck.

I've still got my money on Erina and if she does win the audition I'm sure she'll find that MM is a great group to be a part of and has a ton of fun songs to perform etc. So I won't really care about her past at that point. But if she doesn't get chosen.... Gurl bye, have fun auditioning for AKB :lol: (I'm a fickle bitch)

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2010, 01:36:06 PM »
i hope sayashi come to MM >_<

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline catcher

« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2010, 06:28:27 PM »
I hope 9th audition winners and H!Peggs both would become new members.

Riho Sayashi? I think up to now she looks noticable..

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2010, 04:51:29 PM »
The Morning Musume 9th generation audition special is starting in about 10 minutes.

If you wanna watch it live, you can use Keyhole TV, it's a quick and easy install:

http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-tv-online/

Tokyo TV is the channel!

Hop on to irc for the watchin' party!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2010, 05:30:32 PM »
...AAAND THE WINNER IS:

Dunno. Tsunku will reveal it January 2nd in a Hello! Project concert.

Kinda anti-climactic, but oh well. More thoughts in a bit. xD

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - ourselves