JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Sixteen

Author Topic: Take Me Away - Chapter 11 - updated 7/7  (Read 12681 times)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Take Me Away - Chapter 11 - updated 7/7
« on: October 15, 2010, 04:09:42 PM »
Looks like I had enough juice in my brain to think of something new. Enjoy!!!

Prologue

“Why?  Why are you doing this to me?” I was making a fool of myself I know I was but I had to know, I didn’t care who was watching, I didn’t care who heard me, I didn’t care I was crying my heart out, I didn’t care I was practically on the floor begging, all I cared was the change in our relationship, the undetected break-up.  Both of my hands were clinging to your arm and I didn’t care about the presence of other people and I didn’t care about breaking down in public, all I cared about was the millions of questions floating in my head.

I was thrown onto the floor as I winced at my pride and my backside in which hit a sharp edge. “I’ve already told you, don’t make this harder than it is already.  You’re making a scene” You spat out at me in disgust. “It’s over between us and you already know the reason why, why are you doing this? don’t make me hate you”

With those words, I froze as I looked down to the floor.  At this moment, you took your chance and walked off but the girl beside you didn’t move as I saw her feet still there.  I sat there recalling the times we were together to the time we became official to the point of no return.  I stayed on the floor zoning out wondering how we could be so happy just moments ago, or what felt like moments ago to come to this. 'What did I do wrong? Why are you doing this to me? Why won’t you tell me the truth? Why did you have to bring me to heaven just to drop me down to hell? Why? WHY?'

I snapped back to reality when she crouched in front of me, guiding me to stand up, dusting me off along the way “Let’s move to somewhere where we can talk”

I stared at her and I flared up, flinging her hands away from me “Don’t you dare touch me!!! Stay the hell away from me!!!! It’s because of you that this all happened!!! I thought you were my friend, my best friend!!!! How could you do this behind my back??!!! After all I did for you, how could you???!!!” I ran off, leaving her stunned at my outburst but I didn’t care, I was upset, angry and I needed time to cool off.

I continued running until I reached the oak tree at school, the same oak tree where everything started.  It seems like I had unintentionally ran to this place where I thought was my happy place, only for it to smack me in the face with another feeling, my most feared place on the face of this planet.  This was where I first met you, this is where you first asked me out, the same place where you told me it was over, the same place where I tried to reconcile just for you to tell me that you fell in love with my best friend.  Now when I stand in front of this oak tree, I wanted so much to add another milestone for it, the place where I end all my pain…

“Gaki-san!!!!” Your best friend was running towards me hollering as she stopped in front of me, hands on her knees trying to get her breath back “G-G-Gaki-san, s-so *huff* g-glad I-I-I *gasp* found you”

“What do you want” I knew I shouldn’t sound harsh but I couldn’t help it, seeing anything related to you only reminded me of the pain that I am going through.

“I-I-I was worried about you” she looked to the side with a look of pain on her face at my harsh tone

“Why do should you care? I recall you are HER best friend, so shouldn’t you be yakking it up about how humiliating I am”

She looked at me once more with eyes of sadness as she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.  I guess she didn’t have a response as she turned around and slowly walked away, giving me the much needed peace and quiet.

Seeing her fading figure, I couldn’t help but feel my anger slowly fade away, replaced by guilt for taking my anger out on someone that never really did me any harm nor deserved it.  Brushing the guilt past me I walked home to think about the unanswered questions that kept floating within my mind as well as the history that I had with you flashing before my eyes.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 05:14:36 PM by FaqU »

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: Take Me Away - Prologue - updated 10/15
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 05:22:40 PM »
Wow.... :shock: :shock: :shock: Looks like you have two new fics.... :hehehe: :hehehe: well, i want to read this one too..... :ding: :ding: :ding:

the one that got hurt is Gaki..... :err: :err: :err: so i wonder who hurt her and who is that best friend??? :dunno: :dunno: is it Ai and Reina or maybe Reina and Eri??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

everything so mysterious right now...... :smoke: :smoke: can't wait to read more..... :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 08:51:18 PM »
2 new fics :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Eri was Risa Girlfriend
Aichan is Eri bestfriend
Reina was Risa bestfriend?
so??

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
Man!!!! I want to know!!!!!!!!!! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 12:44:48 AM »
Oh, you've been busy on this definitely not a kids fic. Let's see, Risa's the narrator, Ai was the girlfriend, Eri the best friend and Reina was Ai's best friend? At this ppoint it could go either way, but I'm totally hoping for a Tanagaki fic!

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 01:54:23 AM »
I'm thinking Ai to be the girlfriend (just the cold manner in which she dismisses Gaki), and TanaKame are the best friends. At this point I'm a little unsure as to whose best friends they are, but for some reason I was thinking Eri is Ai's best friend who tries to comfort Gaki, but as I'm not much of a GakiKame fan I prefer the TanaGaki scenario better XD
Look forward to the first chapter~

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 08:17:09 PM »
I just read this, and think it's amazing! But I'm so confused...So, who's the ex girlfriend? who's the ex girlfriend's best friend? And who's the person that Risa's ex girlfriend fell in love with?
Ah~ Now my head hurts!
Please update soon <3
(Sorry, my English is not that good). :nervous

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 08:46:02 AM »
Woah! Who just dumped Gaki?? :shock:

So I guess the person who came to Gaki was Ai-chan, right? :dunno:

I hope this is TakaGaki. :w00t:

Very interesting! :cow:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 04:41:17 PM »
@ abok: I'm surprised that you read this one because usually you read Kids fics but thank you for reading  :thumbsup

Don't worry I'll reveal all the roles.....soon  :twisted:

@ fallenxangel24952: sorry, guess again

@ Her Awesome Holiness: you've got some right but as to who, I think you'll know soon enough...as to whether it is Tanagaki....we'll see how it develops.

@ aussie: Ah another Tanagaki shipper!!!! You've hit some points  :thumbsup

@ XcuteX26262X:  :welcome and thank you!!!! Your questions will be answered (I love to generally leave things up in the air)

@ kano-chan: A Takagaki shipper!!! You'll find out who dumps Gaki-san  ;)

Chapter 1

Risa’s POV

I don’t know how long I have walked but I did know that by the time I had reached my house, it was night fall as I slowly walked into my house and straight up to my room “Ane? Are you okay?”  I turned to the owner of the voice to see Maimi’s head sticking out from the living room.  Once she saw my expression, she quickly walked over to where I was and from behind I could see her girlfriend, Airi looking up at me.  Maimi didn’t say anything and just turned me around, both hands on my shoulder urging me to go to my room with her in tow.

“What’s wrong?” She pushed me towards my bed, placing my pillows beside each other in the middle of my bed and then waited for me to choose one, a habit we’ve developed since young.  Once I have chosen my pillow and placed my head down, Maimi would lie down on the other one, body in the opposite direction so that we were upside down from each other.  I didn’t say anything but looked up at the ceiling “It’s about her isn’t it?”  Maimi’s voice held a tint of anger and I knew what was going through her mind if I answered her truthfully but it wasn’t in my nature to lie so I decided to keep my mouth shut.  “That is it!!!!” Maimi suddenly got up, which shocked me as well and was walking out the door. 

Knowing her character, I feared for the worst so I ran after her, tears brimming at what I believe was going to happen “M-Maimi!!!! Where are you going?” At the bottom of the stairs, Maimi’s back was facing me, but I could see that Airi was holding her back

“I am going to do what I should have done in the first place” Maimi’s voice was cold and harsh, a tone that was rare from her

“P-Please don’t” my tears were falling, I felt so useless, so hopeless because my heart was broken, I felt anger yet couldn’t have the heart to lash out at them. 

“Maimi-chan, don’t do it, you’re only hurting her more” Airi tried soothing Maimi’s anger “Think of how she would feel, please?”

Maimi gave off a loud sigh “Whew, FINE!!!!! But no guarantees.  Damn it!!!!” Maimi then turned facing me and I couldn’t help but be relieved.  Maimi walked back towards me with Airi in tow and crouched down in front of me “Come on, let’s get you to bed” Without responding, I felt Maimi and Airi grab onto both my arms and led me back to my room where Maimi set up my pillows and waited for Airi to guide me to lie down before placing a blanket over me. I got comfortable and closed my eyes hoping to drift off to sleep and forget for the moment the events of the day

I woke up later in the evening to some whispering as I reached over to my clock which read ‘1:34 am’  ‘What the hell?!!! Don’t people know when to sleep?’  I got up and walked closer to the door and with every step I could hear the conversation clearly

“So when do you want to do this?” 'That’s not Maimi or Airi’s voice.  Is there a burgler in the house?' I looked around to find some sort of weapon and didn’t stop until I heard a familiar voice responding

“Now is probably best bet but keep this quiet, the last thing I need is for Airin to find out” 'That’s Maimi’s voice'

“We’ll have to be quick then, let’s go to your room” 'Room??!!!! Is Maimi cheating on Airi??? Why that giant!!!! How could she do something like this???!!! I’ll give her a piece of my mind.' I had grabbed onto the door know and was about to tell Maimi off

“Do you have the addresses?” ‘Addresses?’

“Yeah, which one do you want to deal with first?” ‘Deal with?’

“Let’s start with whoever lives the furthest from here so that if we needed to come back by cab it isn’t too expensive” ‘What the hell are these two talking about?’

“If that’s the case then it is your sister’s ex” ‘Sayu? Wait a minute’ I think I’ve heard enough as I roughly opened my door to see their shocked faces. 

“Ane!  What are you doing up?” Maimi recovered from her shock quickly, as I expected from her quick reflexes

I narrowed my eyes on her but not before looking at her companion that wasn’t Airi.  'Why does this girl look so familiar? Where did I see her before?' I pushed that thought and looked back at Maimi “I should be asking you, just what are you planning?”

“I…I…” Maimi was always a bad liar just like I was and I suppose that her companion knew this fact too

“Nothing” her companion spoke up for Maimi

“I don’t call paying a visit to my ex nothing” Maimi gulped whereas her companion showed no facial expression “Now I hope you are not doing something that will upset me any further than I already am”

Maimi looked down onto the floor “Maimi-chan and I just want to get back at them for causing so much freakin’ trouble that’s all”

“Miya?” A new voice could be heard and I recognized the face immediately but couldn’t really put a name to her

“Saki!!! You’re awake!!!” ‘I knew it was something close to Sari, Sami or something’

“I’m not the only one awake” Saki moved aside to see Airi rubbing her eyes

“Maimi, what’s going on?  What was that noise?”

“Nothing Airin, you and Saki go sleep some more, I am almost done with Maimi-chan” Saki nodded and pulled Airi with her back to the living room.

Now I remember this Miya girl, once I recognized Saki, I immediately found out why Miya sounds and acts like someone that I know “You’re Reina’s sister aren’t you?”

“Yesh!”

“Maimi, please just let it go, I will be fine, trust me” I whispered so that I didn’t wake up the sleeping guests

Maimi looked at Miya with pleading eyes, in which was returned with a roll of her own eyes ‘So Reina-like, I can’t believe I didn’t recognize the similar traits’ My last thought led me back to when I harshly lashed out at Reina earlier and I felt guilty.  I was snapped out of my guilt when Maimi turned back to me “We won’t go anywhere”  I watched as they both entered Maimi’s room but not too long after I could hear grumbling words

“Ye gads!!! What great timing!!! I can’t believe I can’t beat someone up tonight” ‘Yep, they’re blood siblings’

“Sorry Miya, I wasn’t expecting ane to wake up”

“It’s alright Maimi, I just wanted to beat someone up for the sake of beating someone up and plus I got your back when you need me”

“You make it sound like I don’t have yours and it’s because I know you would beat someone just for the sake of it, I asked you” I could hear the both of them share a light chuckle ‘Crazy idiots’

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 1 - updated 10/21
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 10:12:59 PM »
@ abok: I'm surprised that you read this one because usually you read Kids fics but thank you for reading  :thumbsup
well, i usually don't but if that story is good, i'll read it.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: and since it's from you, i know that i'm gonna love it..... :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

looks like there are HP Kids in this fic!!! i couldn't be any happier!!! :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

so, Maimi is Gaki's sister and Miya is Reina's sister.... :hee: :hee: :hee: And by the look of things, both of them must a strong considering that they are going to kick someone else butt for hurting Gaki.... :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe: Maimi really love her Ane.... :ding: :ding: :ding: Maimi already have Airi as her girlfriend and Miya already have Saki.... :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook: i love it.... :nya: :nya: :nya:

so the ones that hurt Gaki is Sayu???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: i wonder why she did that and i wonder what is Reina's roll in this story.... :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

this story is getting more interesting!!! :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: i can't wait for the next chapter to come out.... :on drink: :on drink: :on drink:

Don't worry I'll reveal all the roles.....soon  :twisted:
being a meanie again are you??? :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 03:34:45 AM »
Oh, Maimi is Risa's sister, that's cool. And she's apparently dating Airi, even cooler. Aww, and she wants revenge for her ane, how sweet.

your sister’s ex” ‘Sayu? Wait a minute’
:shocked Whut?

Oh, MiyaSaki too? Yay!

I immediately found out why Miya sounds and acts like someone that I know “You’re Reina’s sister aren’t you?”
  :inlove: Double yay!

My last thought led me back to when I harshly lashed out at Reina earlier and I felt guilty.
Yes Gaki-san, you must make it up to her. Tanagaki~ :on hypto: Tanagaki~  :prayers: Tanagaki~ :shifty: :grin:

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 05:44:42 AM »
I wasn't expecting Sayu to be the ex, but I guess I'm glad that Reina isn't the b*tchy ex who dumped Gaki unceremoniously :lol:
Love it how Miya is Reina's little sister :heart:
Now, I wonder who Gaki's best friend that betrayed her would turn out to be.....I'm putting my money on Eri. I would love to hear Sayu's side of the story too XD

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 11:49:07 AM »
Sayu is Risa's ex girlfriend?! :shock:
I didn't see that one coming...
I can't wait until the next update~ :tama-excite:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2010, 03:35:32 AM »
Woo~! There's MiyaSaki!! :D lol....Miya is Reina's little sister?? :lol: So she's going to be a yankii in this one, ne? XD

So so so...if Sayu was the one who dumped Gaki, then that's just fine because there'll be Ai-chan!!! :mon misch:

Getting more interesting! :twothumbs

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 03:46:04 PM »
@ abok: wow talk about pressure!!!!! but thank you  :love:

I am always a meanie unfortunately  :lol: that's why I can't tell you why Sayu did what she did but it will be discussed

@ Her Awesome Holiness: Like pairings, I'd like to see how many sibling pairings I can think of and how that works as well...me and my testing  :doh:

Oh no the Tanagaki chants have started...... :bleed eyes:

@ aussie: Hmmm...I wonder why you didn't think that Sayu could be the ex....

In due time, you'll hear more of what happened and how  ;)

@ XcuteX26262X: Sorry, couldn't think of anyone that fits more with the harshness  :nervous

@ kano-chan: I love yankiis don't you?? :lol:

Oh no so now I have one rooting for Tanagaki (more like chanting) and another that wants Takagaki.... :shocked

Chapter 2

Reina POV

When I first heard her confession about her change of heart, I didn’t know how to react because I wasn’t too sure how anyone was going to react normally because the one that is being cheated with is the best friend.  As Sayu’s best friend there was only so much that I could do, I have thought about confronting Gaki-san about it but then what makes me think she will believe me? If anything she might turn it around and think I am trying to ruin their relationship or that I have feelings for Sayu.  I wanted to reason with Sayu to stop her feelings from developing with Gaki-san’s best friend but she’s right about one thing, they are emotions, you can’t control them.  I know exactly what she means by that, all too well, except I wasn’t as strong as her to go through and actually act on these emotions. 

When Gaki-san looked at me with such cold eyes, I felt as if my heart was being stabbed at how hurt she was and that she didn’t want to talk to me or look at me.  I couldn’t blame her though, I am Sayu’s best friend and it was one of the logical thoughts a person would have and I hope she does overcome this hurdle.  I went home and thought about what I could do to save those that were affected by this but who do I think I am? ‘I am just me, Tanaka Reina, no one special’.

After thinking in circles of what I can and cannot do, I finally gave up throwing my hands in the air and plopping myself down on my bed. 

I woke up to the door slamming shut and judging by the fact that I live here only with my kid sister, there isn’t really many people that I could be angry at.  I got up and opened my door “MIYA!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO SLAM THE DOOR SO HARD, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU IF THAT DOOR BREAKS”

“Yeah, yeah I know, I know don’t have to yell” Miyabi hollered at me from the bottom of the stairs.  I rolled my eyes ‘As if you will ever listen, you stupid pipsqueak’

“Miya, you don’t really know because every time I come here it’s the same exchange of phrases back and forth” the voice giggled and I couldn’t help but grin that at least one of them knew.  I paused for a moment and waited for my brain to function properly from when I first woke up when I realized who’s voice it was as I rushed downstairs to confirm the owner of the voice.

“Reina-chan, did you just wake up?”

“Saki-chan!!!! I am so glad to see you” I almost wanted to hug the girl but could see from the corner of my eye Miya glaring so I lowered my arms ‘Such a jealous child, jesus!!!! She has to curb her jealousy streak’ “I…er…need your advice”

Miya snorted “you need advice from us??”

I rolled my eyes at her “I don’t need advice from you pipsqueak, I need it from your girlfriend”

Saki-tan cocked her head to the side “Why me?”

“For one thing, you have a better head than Miya” I could sense Miya glaring at me but I didn’t care, it was the truth “and I have this situation that I am not too sure how to deal with.  The problem is my best friend cheated on her girlfriend with her girlfriend’s ex and…”

Miya choked on the drink she was drinking “Yo!!! What is the girlfriend’s name?”

I looked at both of their faces and it was as if they had seen a ghost “Why?”

“Just tell me damn it!!!”

“Okay, okay no need to get all violent on me. Gaki-san”

“Gaki-san??!!!” they both hollered out to me

“Yeah, now what is the problem?”

“You’re best friends with Gaki-san’s ex???!!!! But…but that would mean…Michishige-san is Gaki-san’s ex???!!!!” I nodded my head “Holy mother of pearl, I almost went to beat her up”

“You what??!!!” Saki-chan and I both stared at Miya in shock, who put a hand against her mouth

“YOU!!!!” I pointed my newly manicured finger at her “You better start explaining”

“Hehehe, um…well you see Gaki-san’s sister is a friend of Saki-tan and I, you've seen her before, Maimi…and…well she told me that she was very upset at how much pain Michishige-san put Gaki-san through and wanted to send out a message to her.  I stepped up to the plate immediately because I needed to back my girl up”

“Was that what all that arguing was about???” Saki-chan yelled “You were talking about your plans but Gaki-san found out and stopped you guys???” Miya nodded her head timidly “You buffoon!!!! You’ll get into trouble if they press charges on you guys!!!! I can’t believe you tried to pull something like that when Airin and I were asleep!!!!” Saki-chan slapped a hand to her forehead in disbelief “This I expected out of you but Maimi-chan too, she is so lucky that Airin doesn’t know or she’ll be begging for forgiveness for some time.”

“Saki-tan, Maimi and I just want them to wake up at the damage that they have caused and scare them shitless so that they don’t think about pulling another one of these stunts ever again.  Maimi knows that if we beat the crap out of them too badly then Gaki-san would be even more upset because one is her best friend and the other is her lover” I cringed at the descriptive word used “that’s why she already made sure we weren’t going to go too far”

“Guys, I don’t usually butt into your lover’s quarrel but I feel guilty and would like to help Gaki-san get back onto her feet”

“Why don’t you just go see her or something?”

“I don’t think Gaki-san would appreciate seeing me now considering I am or was Sayu’s best friend”

Miya nodded her head “Wait a minute…was???”

“Yeah, when shit hit the fan I had an argument with Sayu about it and basically to put things in simpler terms, we no longer can see eye to eye”

“Hmmm…..well then you can’t do anything and let things run it’s course”

“Miya!!!! I am asking for ways to help not the opposite!!!!” Miya just shrugged her shoulders and I turned to Saki-chan, ‘It’s no wonder I turned to Saki-chan than my good-for-nothing sister’

“Honestly, Reina-chan, there isn’t much you can do because no one can help Gaki-san get on her two feet besides herself.  But judging by how much Gaki-san doesn’t want to associate with you, I don’t see how you can not befriend her until she feel more comfortable because the moment she accepts you as a friend, she is one step closer to letting go”  Saki-chan gave me an apologetic look for not being of much help as I sat on the couch and thought of her words

That makes sense though, as long as Gaki-san can accept my friendship then more or less she is trying to let go.  It’s better than doing nothing and it’s better than letting go of my only chance of making Gaki-san smile. “Yosh!!!” I turned to see Miya and Saki-chan looking at me strangely as I realized that I had unintentionally stood up with my fist in the air.  “Er…thanks Saki-chan, I knew I could rely on you better than some idiot” I high-tailed it out of there before Miya could retort as I planned how I am going to make Gaki-san accept me once again, just as friends.

Ahhhh~ networking can be so useful, with the help from Saki-chan and Miya, I got information of where Gaki-san would be as I waited and searched for any signs of her.  Today she told her younger sister that she was going to shopping and I can only hope that she isn’t lying about it because then I would look like an idiot sitting at this fountain for god knows how long.  I spotted from afar as I got up and hid myself better.  Looking at her facial expression, my heart would cringe because she isn’t the bubbly Gaki-san that I was accustomed to, she wasn’t paying attention to the things around her or the shops.  She looks like she’s lost some weight as well, dragging her feet, she’s like a walking corpse.

I watched as she sat down at a table in the food court with a drink in hand and that’s it. 'Yosh!!! Reina, this is the moment you were waiting for, don’t give up regardless of the outcome, never give up!!!!' I pumped myself up and walked over to an ice-cream vendor before walking over to her.  I placed the ice-cream in front of her and sat across of her, snapping her out of her daydreaming.  When she realized who I was, she frowned “What do you want” 'Ouch!!! Expected but ouch!!!'

“Erm…I saw you…and wanted to buy you ice-cream…make you happy” I mentally wanted to kick myself for the jumble of phrases

“If you’re here to see how pathetic I am, you have already seen it, now leave” she spat and looked to the side

“I…I…”

“LEAVE!!!!!” Her voice rose and hollered out to me causing those around to look at us.

I had no other choice but to get up and go before I make her even more upset “Sorry for disturbing you” I bowed and walked away with tears beginning to brim

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 2 - updated 10/29
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 04:16:18 PM »
Aww, Reina's so sweet. You know... If one person is rooting for Tanagaki and one person is rooting for Takagaki, then why don't you just make a happy threesome out of it? No, no, I'm serious, I've seen it before, in a Happy Hammy sort of way. It could totally work!

Or... You could just make it Tanagaki anyway, because there's a lot more Takagaki than that pairing. :grin:

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 11:11:01 AM »
lol... For some reason, I have a bad feeling about a "yankii" Miya... :nervous Don't want her to get in trouble. :O

I still want TakaGaki...  :yep:

I don't know...TanaGaki is....eh.. :sweatdrop:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 10:27:30 PM »
looks like Miya is being control by Saki here.... :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: and by the sound of things, Airi control Maimi as well..... :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

poor Reina.... :fainted: :fainted: :fainted: she's trying so hard to be friend with Gaki.... :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

Gaki is so mean... :on thumbb: :on thumbb: how could see do that to Reina.... :err: :err: i know she's hurt and all but it's not Reina's fault....... :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

@ abok: wow talk about pressure!!!!!

hey, i don't mean to pressure you or something.... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: Gomenne..... :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 03:51:47 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: I will put your suggestion into serious consideration, I kinda have an idea of what I want to do but not sure if it will work out and how

@ kano-chan: Miya can be a suave yankii as well, not necessarily a troublemaker  :lol:

The Tanagaki pairing might grow on you...you never know

@ abok: I don't know it's control more like Saki is more logical??? I suppose this is the reason why Maimi and Miya like their respective significant others right? someone that can control them at the right times.

Chapter 3

Reina’s POV

~SLAM~ “Yo!!! How can you possible scold me when you do the exact same thing?!” Miya hollered out to me poking her head out from the kitchen “I assume it didn’t go well?”

I had managed to not cry from the mall but I guess my face still bore a ‘failure’ sign or something “You assumed correctly”

Miya and Saki-chan walked out from the kitchen to join me on the couch “Don’t give up Reina-chan, you knew it was going to take time”

I gave a slight smile “Thanks Saki-chan” From the corner of my eye I could see the duo sharing some sort of conversation through their eyes “What?” Neither of them said anything “What is it?”

Saki-chan gave Miya a nudge “Well…it’s…you see…erm…”

“SPILL!!!!” I wasn’t in the best of moods, so they had better be smart and just speak up

“We, meaning not just myself and Saki-chan but Maimi-chan as well, but we were curious as to why do you care so much about the situation” Miya and Saki-chan kept their eyes to the ground

“I…I feel guilty…I knew what was going on but I didn’t do anything to stop this, that’s all”

“Dude, there was nothing you could do as a bystander first of all and well, Saki-chan and I…well we feel that you are overly concerned about Gaki-san aren’t you?”

“I…I…am not”

“Well please explain then, why are you so concerned about Gaki-can? She isn’t your best friend, she’s the ex of your best friend, it doesn’t make sense”

“…you don’t have to worry about that, and what makes you think that I am not helping anyone else in this situation?” Miya gave me a ‘I know you too well’ look meaning she doesn’t believe it “I am going to find Takahashi-san later today”  I didn’t want to discuss this with them anymore as I ran up to my room.  ‘Stupid, stupid, stupid, now what am I going to do?  I don’t know where she is and I know her even less than Gaki-san.  I guess I should try to see if she is doing well, I think I remember where she lives’

I gathered my things and walked towards what I recall to be where Eri’s ex supposedly lives but I couldn’t really remember where she resides.  I walked through a park looking left and right, round and round but nothing seems to ring a bell in my memory.  I had just about given up hope when I saw the back of a girl sitting on a bench that resembles the person I was looking for.  Slowly I walked up to confirm that it was Eri’s ex and when I noticed it was, I almost yelled out in victory.

I didn’t have a plan as to what I should do but I guess I would have to see if she recognizes me at all and if so, whether she is willing to talk to me or something.  ‘Stupid me, why don’t I think of these things before acting on impulse.  Well here it goes’ I sat down on the bench beside her and noticed that tears were falling down her face through her closed eyelids.  I reached in my pocket to find my handkerchief “Here” She opened her eyes and was surprised of my presence.  I smiled a bit and stretched out my hand further for her to take the handkerchief “Here”

She finally took it but held it in her hands ‘Well at least she isn’t glaring at me or yelling at me, that’s a good thing’ “Thanks” ‘And she is actually talking to me!!!’

“N-no problem…erm…I…I…” ‘Okay now how do I start to check how she is doing without being awkward? Think, brain, think!!!!!’

“W-what are you doing here?” ‘Okay, she made things easier, I am this far already’

“I…well you know, I was in the area and decided to rest here when I saw you” ‘Okay Reina, this is your moment to ask’ “Why are you here?”  She stayed quiet so I decided to continue further “How have you been?”

“I’ve been better…I just wanted to relax”

I couldn’t really tell if I should probe any further but Miya and Saki’s word came into play and since I am here, I don’t really want to back out now, too much pride is involved especially since I know when I see Miya she’ll ask about it.  “I’m sorry”  I blurted the first thing that was in my mind or has been on my mind, I know I am not involved but I just feel to guilty about the whole ordeal and I’ve consistently wondered why I should be the one feeling guilty

Takahashi-san turned to look at me, “Why are you sorry?” ‘Okay, I didn’t expect her to ask me why’

“Well…you know…about…Sayu…and…”

“You don’t have to be, you didn’t do anything”

I looked down to my hands “That’s what I am sorry about”  Takahashi-san looked at me in confusion “I knew about it…for a long time actually…I had helped Sayu lie to Gaki-san…I tried to stop them…but…but…” unexpectedly tears of guilt began to fall down my face as the dropped down to my hands

A handkerchief, to be exact, my handkerchief was put forth in front of me as I looked up at Takahashi-san “I think I can understand your position, there was nothing you could have done.  She’s your best friend and at least you tried” She gave me a weak smile but seeing her being so nice without scolding me I felt even more guilty as more tears started falling “I guess it has been eating you up inside nee?” She started to wipe the tears from my face

“Why aren’t you mad at me?” I choked out while taking the handkerchief from her

She turned to look ahead of her “Is there a reason for me to be mad at you when you weren’t involved?  Better yet will me being mad at you change anything?  I can’t deny that I am upset and…and heartbroken”  I could sense the tremble in her voice as fresh tears were threatening to fall “But I also love Eri enough to let her go.  I may not be able to face her anytime soon but I know at the end of the day, I will forgive her and hope that she is happy with who she is with”

I couldn’t believe how kind-hearted Takahashi-san is, the way she is dealing with this is something I almost want to bow down to her and make her feel like god “Do you like shopping?” when the sentence left my lips, I was shocked that it came out, whereas she gave me a quizzical look “I shop when I am upset or feeling down…so…I…er…was…”

“Sure, I think I have sat here long enough” Takahashi-san smiled at me, not a fake smile, but a genuine smile in which I couldn’t help but beam right back.

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 3 - updated 11/15
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 07:25:31 AM »
awww~ Ai-chan is so nice! :wub: But Eri went with Sayu and left her...... :O (If I'm wrong about anything here, then I apologize, but I'm reading too many stories at once.) :sweatdrop:

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 3 - updated 11/15
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 02:30:04 AM »
^
I agree with kano-chan. Ai-chan is so nice :cry:
So now I get it! The ex girlfriend is Risa, the ex girlfriend's best friend is Reina (ex best friend), the person that Risa's ex girlfriend fell in love with is Eri, and Eri is Ai-chan's ex girlfriend...
Now everything makes sense!  :D
Waiting for chapter 4  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Sixteen