JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - I Don`t Know (MICA 3 CHU)

Author Topic: The Vampire Diaries  (Read 3140 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
The Vampire Diaries
« on: October 30, 2010, 03:24:37 AM »
The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries is an American supernatural–fantasy horror television series developed by Kevin Williamson, based on the book series of the same name by L. J. Smith. The series follows the life of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), who falls in love with vampire Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley), and soon finds herself caught in a love triangle between Stefan and his older brother, Damon (Ian Somerhalder), while the brothers are also being haunted by the past they've had with Katherine Pierce (also played by Nina Dobrev). The series also focuses on the lives of Elena's friends and other inhabitants of the fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virginia.

Admit you watch it! XD stars the sexy Katerina Graham

Links
IMDB
Wikipedia
Official

here's some coverage from New York Comic Con 2010!! all photos as credited.

Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Television Entertainment/Zach Dilgard

promo pix

GO WATCH!

so beautiful :heart:

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Vampire Diaries
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 08:13:57 AM »
I admit  :)

Katerina Graham being the prime reason and her playing two different sides this season is an additional plus.
The 'witch' is pleasing on the eyes also  8)2

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 03:12:18 PM »
When this started I thought it'd be lame soap opera vampire series, so I never gave it a try, but lately (with the latest True Blood season being a bit 'meh') people are saying that this is the vampire show that constantly delivers. Anyway, I doubt I'll start watching it cuz I'm kind of full of vampires atm :lol: But maybe someone else will be intrigued by this XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 02:13:29 PM »
Watched the first season, but all the vampires atm are getting on my nevers, I rather watch Lost Girl, it's something refreshing XD

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 02:24:24 PM »
Just watched the latest episode from S2 and yeah, I've been addicted ever since :heart:

Offline reikaehara

• ecchi
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 06:22:16 PM »
This series reminds me of Twilight, only that the main characters are much cooler and its more serious and vicious. I also liked the story-line compared Twilight, its much concentrated on the urban setting. :)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - I Don`t Know (MICA 3 CHU)