JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Erika - Free

Author Topic: (Group) Kanjani 8  (Read 80844 times)

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2006, 01:05:55 AM »
Quote from: Rei-chan
Hmmm I think what I would like the most are videos ^__^ Not just normal performances, but also videos like of tv shows or something were we can see their personalities show off even more XD  But really, anything would be greatly appreciated ^_^

Okay, I may be cheating a bit but my upload is currently being slow and my computer is crashing too much, so I'm going to forward you to few places to get some downloads XD

Uh is this even allowed? o_o Well anyway... some ladies at LJ have uploaded awesome stuff that is still working so I don't think anyone is hurt when i'm linking to their posts and not the links.

http://community.livejournal.com/kanjani8/132617.html
First something english subbed, which is very rare when it comes to K8. I haven't checked the sub so I have no idea is it good, but I love that clip. And I love Sankyoudai *hearts*

http://community.livejournal.com/kanjani8/128871.html#cutid1
Ummm... If the basketball ep is the one certain basketball ep, it's very much worth taking, but if it's not, it's still worth taking, because anything K8 is... XD But I'll check in the morning if it is the one. And the radio show is funny!! The episode before it is even more insane, I can upload it if someone wants.

http://community.livejournal.com/kanjani8/130282.html
The pet photography Honjani is SO CUTE that I can't help screaming watching it. Oh, and take the christmas cake ep, it's cute!! Bowling one has the boys hugging each others if I remember right so you may want to take that too. Haha and the fin swimming is funny because Maru says Finland out of nowhere. Maybe he thought fin stands for Finland... The other swimming ep is quite funny too, Ryo and Uchi can't swim. XD

Enjoy, and don't thank me, thank the girls there!!

I will be back in the morning with uploads I uploaded myself... ^^; Now I'm off to sleep.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 01:14:21 AM by fuyumi »

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2006, 04:23:01 AM »
The Osaka Obachan ROCK single (both Normal and Limited Edition) can be found up on JPOPSuki (at 192kbps)!  For those who'd rather not hit the torrents, I've done some YSI upping for you guys!  It's always hard for me to get into new Kanjani8 songs!! XD  I'm sure it'll be stuck in my head soon enough!!

Osaka Obachan ROCK
Osaka Romanesque (Single Version)
Itsuka, Mata...
Osaka Obachan ROCK (Original Karaoke)
Osaka Romanesque (Single Version) (Original Karaoke)

Feel free to request a re-upping of any tracks and/or the entire single.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 01:51:17 AM by Chatin »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2006, 06:18:54 AM »
Thank you Chatin and Fuyumi and the girls who own the blogs! <3

OMG!!!!! That Sankyoudai Abake video is the bestest funniest cutest thing I have EVER seen!!!! :heart:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 07:55:10 AM by Rei-chan »

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2006, 11:25:01 AM »
Rei-chan, I'm glad you liked it!! ^_^ And you're right, it IS all that. XD

I uploaded two clips to Asshole:
http://forum.jphip.com/showthread.php?t=2381&page=2
Enjoy!!

Oh and I must be blind, it was badminton, not basketball...

EDIT: I added sendspace links in case you can't use MU~
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 02:05:12 AM by fuyumi »

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2006, 08:34:28 AM »
Thanks for the mp3s! now send me some takoyaki!! XD
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
New Kanjani∞ Pics!
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2006, 03:10:16 AM »
From Potato July 2006

Thanks to kitty @ JPB.

Offline prettylovely1

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2006, 10:58:53 AM »
mmm the yaoi yummyness of it all.
As your enemy I promise to like everything you hate just to annoy you.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Kanjani 8
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 10:55:34 PM »
Quote from: Chatin
From Potato July 2006

Thanks to kitty @ JPB.

Looking at this pic makes me kinda sad... That would have been Uchi cuddling with Nishikido instead of Okura. T_T

When's Uchi coming back?? :ksad:

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 11:06:03 PM »
Quote from: suki*
Looking at this pic makes me kinda sad... That would have been Uchi cuddling with Nishikido instead of Okura. T_T

When's Uchi coming back?? :ksad:

Welcome back, suki-chan!

Rumors have it that Uchi might be coming back in September for a tour or something of that sorts.  Quite the birthday present for him! :-P

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2006, 12:57:50 AM »
Chatin told me to post my Ryo dream here xD

The other dream included Ryo Nishikido, all you need to know is that he's a good-looking guy. This dream's a bit more serious. I was in character again in this dream, so I'll just refer to myself as "the girl", since it wasn't exactly me... Anyway, it was situated at school, and there were rumours of this girl being lesbian. She had a crush on Ryo and ended up becoming friends with him, but thought she couldn't tell Ryo the truth (that she wasn't gay) because "it was the only way a guy like him would be interested in a girl like her" (she was a geek). Also, this girl got very depressed and jealous when Ryo was talking to another girl, laughing with her about how it was messy at her place and how he had seen her change clothes (like with underwear on, I actually saw the scene in my dream). The freaky bit is this girl is someone I've actually been jealous of before, but I've got over it now XD Anyway, what the geek girl didn't know was that Ryo actually had fallen for her too. And there was a beautiful scene where they both were reading their own books and stuff, but the girl reached out her left hand to touch Ryo's, and they held hands (their index and middle fingers were locked). I actually felt it when Ryo squeezed gently the girl's fingers when their hands touched, and I felt all the love the girl was holding back. It was beautiful, yet sad~ Oh well. The girl was suicidal because she felt like a loser and a liar, but the dream ended with someone commenting on her "lesbianism" at school, and the girl shouting "I'M NOT GAY!!" Eeeeverybody was shocked. But yeah. The end :/

I really liked this dream too, because it felt so real, and sometimes I'm surprised how my subconscious can come up with such silly teen soap kind of themes XD It was entertaining. More of this, plz.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2006, 01:03:27 AM »
Shi has been watching too much doramas! XD  Lol, I love how Ryo was the guy though.  Reminds me of some things that happened with him in Attention Please and Ganbatte Ikimasshoi.  He always falls for the goofy ones. :P

Keep us updated on any future K8 dreams, shi!!

And maybe turn it into a dirty fanfiction. :P

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2006, 01:53:33 AM »
Rumors have it that Uchi might be coming back in September for a tour or something of that sorts.  Quite the birthday present for him! :-P

Rumours had it when Obachan Rock was released, rumors had it before FTON tour last month, rumours had it when NEWS single&K8 album were released, rumours had it before NEWS/Ryosolocon, rumours had it before K8 X'mas Party... he never came back.

Sorry that I'm so negative, but I'm too tired of having hopes up of 8nin K8 that I stopped caring about any rumours about Uchi... x_x if he comes back he will come back, I will be happy when that moment comes. Though it's not really a happy moment, no one (except the fans I mean) will be publicly celebrating about comeback of a teenage drunk.

Why do I always seem to post something negative?? Maybe I shouldn't have said it ^^;;; haha he may as well come back in september, who knows.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Myojo August 2006
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2006, 03:40:42 AM »

Credit to Alkoi @ LJ

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Kanjani 8
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2006, 11:20:16 AM »
Quote from: fuyumi
Rumours had it when Obachan Rock was released, rumors had it before FTON tour last month, rumours had it when NEWS single&K8 album were released, rumours had it before NEWS/Ryosolocon, rumours had it before K8 X'mas Party... he never came back.

Sorry that I'm so negative, but I'm too tired of having hopes up of 8nin K8 that I stopped caring about any rumours about Uchi... x_x if he comes back he will come back, I will be happy when that moment comes. Though it's not really a happy moment, no one (except the fans I mean) will be publicly celebrating about comeback of a teenage drunk.

Why do I always seem to post something negative?? Maybe I shouldn't have said it ^^;;; haha he may as well come back in september, who knows.

I know what you mean and share the same sentiments. I've been watching the Kan8 grapevine and each time there's a rumour that Uchi will return, there's hope. But each time the day passes and no Uchi. I personally do think that it's quite about enough already. It's been a REALLY long time, nearly a year, and that really, he's been punished enough. Goro's bump and run had Goro suspended but it honestly felt like Goro reappeared a lot sooner than this. >_<

I just miss Uchi... He was my fave... T_T

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2006, 09:07:21 AM »

Credit to Alkoi @ LJ

Soccer and Kanjani are both among my current top 5 favorite things.  :inlove:

Thanks Chatin!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 09:09:33 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2006, 09:16:13 PM »
Soccer and Kanjani are both among my current top 5 favorite things.  :inlove:

You don't happen to like Hina? ^_^; He's like the most retarded soccer fan in the idol world! XD

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2006, 03:25:58 AM »
Quote from: fuyumi
You don't happen to like Hina? ^_^; He's like the most retarded soccer fan in the idol world! XD

I had never heard of him before XD   No idea who Hina is :o

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2006, 05:02:41 AM »
^ It's only a Kanjani 6 tho, since there's no Ryo the soccer pics. :( And he's like my favorite member (since he's the only one I know anyway >.>)

Thanks for the pictures though Chatin!

Offline Hitsu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2006, 07:32:37 AM »
From Potato July 2006

Ryo has a mole on his mouth just like Aya...never noticed that!
Actually is a good thing i haven't noticed 'till now....xD
Aya mouth mole is wayyy better... :heart: aya:heart:

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2006, 08:35:41 PM »
I had never heard of him before XD   No idea who Hina is :o

Girl, you have a lot to learn! Hina is Murakami Shingo's nickname! ^_^

Quote from: Hitsu
Ryo has a mole on his mouth just like Aya...never noticed that!
Actually is a good thing i haven't noticed 'till now....xD
Aya mouth mole is wayyy better... :heart: aya:heart:

Lip moles = hot? I have five :D

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Erika - Free