JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem

Author Topic: Character Study [update 18May- oh?]  (Read 48239 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Character Study [update 29Dec- CRACK intermission]
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2010, 06:26:47 PM »
i just love the fact that in 2 days of power miki screwed up everything XD like wow XD and it made me wonder, did she leave a letter for ai or not even bother? XDDD
keep up the epicness please~!
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2010, 08:14:57 AM »
eh? :lol: what is it? a punish miki operation?  :rofl:

The minute she stepped into the darkened room, Yossi had a foreboding feeling. Now near-blinded by the large floodlight and surrounded by a ring of cloaked people in the shadows, she couldn't make out who was who. It confirmed what she always thought all along. Everyone in Hello! Project was crazy.

:lol: if, it is like that, i agree 1000% with her

"We have allegations from some sources within the group regarding Fujimoto's abuse of power." Nacchi passed Yossi a hastily scribbled memo. She glanced through the contents quickly, not at all surprised to see things like 'indiscriminate groping' and 'abolishment of hierarchical customs' on the list of Miki's crimes. But 'Ball-gag Wednesdays' and the demand for each member to procure 2 cases of Henessey as 'offerings' absolutely mystified her. Fujimoto was not a cognac person at all.
what's ball-gag wednesdays?  :dunno:

"This... look, I gave her a letter and everything, stating very clearly what her role entailed. It's not my job to make sure she- what the hell is a 'grape jelly massage'?"
yeah, what is that? :?

"Sou. Then we have to take action against Fujimoto directly." Nakazawa turned to the rest of the group, some of whom were reading over Yossi's shoulder and giggling. "Hora!" Everyone scrambled back into position at the shout.
and, Fujimoto-san is convicted with many clear proves by Judge Nakazawa..., for some reason, it felt like a court with men i black style  :lol:

Kaori flicked at her cloak and yanked at it irritatedly, "These things are really hot- and the halogen lights aren't helping. Can't we just meet normally in our dressing rooms or something next time?"
XD

"Friday her." Kaori replied without even thinking. Yaguchi cringed a little at that, but remained silent.

"Friday." Both Nacchi and Yasuda said at once.

"And Friday it is. Someone let Ishikawa out of the storage locker and we'll call this a unanimous vote." Nakazawa ordered.
:on lol:

"Damn Yonkies. Every single one of 'em more trouble than they're worth."
:lol:

and that's how miki got friday'ed as soon as she took leader position XD i cant say much about miki cause i am not following every of her activities, but, i know that she has the shortest period as momosu leader. i think she's a strong willed woman, i mean, she is taking her own decision to sign out as leader and she looks happy with her life, right now. she's harsh with her words sometimes, well, she's kinda like dark sayu a little. this fujimoto miki is one in a million and she sure gives different color to momosu ^^.

sankyuu for this fun ride, gracula-san.
eh...anyway...your name sounds like dracula...are you a dracula's successor? ehhh? if that's right, should i prepare some garlic...? eh...but, you arent going to bite me......,right?
uhm...i'm sorry for the strange sounded comment, my mind kinda freeze right now  :nervous
ah, anyway i will wait patiently again for other fun ride,
gracula-san ganbare~ ^o^

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2010, 06:50:35 PM »
ZOMG, grac...

:luvluv2:

I am here to say that I haven't missed a single update of yours, have been checking the site daily from my ipod and getting my grac!crack dosages relatively quick and just wanted to let you know that I adore the stuff that you write (the series of letters had me laughing like an idiot at times  XD). You are G R E A T.  :wub:

When I get home and get more time just to sit and type up a more thoughtful response, I'll do just that.  :P

For now, a belated Merry Christmas to you (and a Happy New Year too, in case I don't get that acoss in time...).  :heart:

Thanks so much for the writing, for the effort, for the Momusu love. Can't wait to read MORE. <3333
 :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Character Study [update 4Jan- short crack intermission]
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2011, 02:08:38 PM »
Ropy: that's a big cookie! :shocked:
Rndm: ok- my life is officially complete- something I wrote has earned a bouncing dick.
Junkie: hello! thanks for dropping in.  :)
Essy: i'm getting a little worried at all this crack i'm dealing out, actually. but since you endorse it, i will make it so.
Kuro: i'd love to see your dictionary definition of classic if this was a classic example.  :lol:
Oddy: that's how our pimp rolls, dude. if there was a bouncing car smiley, it'd be :here
Beam: of course miki left a letter- but who can read her bad kanji?

Hana
:
what's ball-gag wednesdays?
I would assume Mikitty just enjoys her peace and quiet. And as for the grape jelly massage, its just something that inspires a bouncing dick smiley.

Bee: yay, you're here. the past few pages have been awfully lonely without you.  :P hope you had a good new year.

----

I just suddenly realised we'd be seeing less of Eri, therefore- behold! the shortest crack fics known to man:-

Hip Deep

"It's okay, you guys." Eri called loudly, as she continued wading unsteadily into the lake. "I know I'm really not a turtle!"

-----

Hannibal

"Does anyone remember writing me this note?" Miki flicked the stained post-it in the general direction of her groupmates.

Yaguchi strained to decipher the shaky handwriting and read aloud in (what she secretly calls) her 'announcer' voice, "I just want to let you know it was a unanimous decision that we would eat you first if we ever turned into cannibals, we figured with all the yakiniku you eat, you may taste like it. It's a chance we are willing to take with your life...don't forget that we love you. Harto."

"Oh." Eri raised her hand. "That was me- from the Rokkies."

-----

Love Mail

<<will you go to the TAKARAZUKA! show with me next friday? i don’t know why my phone capitalizes TAKARAZUKA! like this>>

<<you once sent me 10 messages in one night, with just ‘I love TAKARAZUKA!’ over and over.>>

-----

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2011, 02:34:46 PM »
gracula the crack dealer. Somehow I had a brief image of you in a Mexican sombero and with a large cigar. :lol:

Yay stereotypes? XD

I love how your mind works, really. :P

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2011, 08:00:25 PM »
again the simple effects of your writing :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2011, 10:59:02 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, as if my friend didn't already think I was crazy, now I'm giggling like a maniac. :lol: :lol:

Offline Itze

« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2011, 11:13:35 PM »
:) First time commenter~

I think I'm in love with your writing, even if it's short, like the latest update, it's always great.
Eh, this is short, but next time I'll try to give a longer comment ^-^''

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2011, 01:00:39 PM »
Short, or long, your crack is always awesome  :cow: Specially if there is Eri in it  :heart:

My mental image for Hip Deep is totally hilarous  and I love it :rofl: I tried to draw it or something, but I couldn't make it  XD Too bad. Maybe someday I can do it  :yossi:

For Hannibal... Rokkies love for Yakiniku :heart:  But you know what is the worst?  I can imagine this happening. Eri is so random...  And like always your short writing is full of awesome details. I love how Yaguchi has a secret name for her voice when she is making announcements. And of course... "don't forget that we love you. Harto." I can't help laughing everytime I read that, specially the "Harto"  :heart: part  :rofl:

And Love Mail  XD XD XD I can picture Ai-chan with her surprised face thinking about "Oh, so misterious! Why my mobile capitalize it? TAKARAZUKA YAY :w00t: :w00t: "  While Gaki (because she must be her... TakaGaki wub <3) is rolling her eyes while reading  :rofl: Ten messages uh  XD Isn't obssesed Ai adorkable?  :heart:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Character Study [update 10Jan- quick reply, even shorter crack messages]
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2011, 12:09:25 AM »
essy: the grack dealer? throw in a buzz mullet and we've got ourselves an acceptable stereotype.
rndm and kuro: ah, virtual substance abuse: the safer choice, but still as mind-rotting.
itze: there is a strange sense of satisfaction to see first-time commenters here.  :welcome and don't be a stranger.
ropy: we should totally draw crack and have a thread for that. is there one already? oh, by the way, I owe you something:-

Yes, but did you know, High Kemeko > Drunk Tsuji?

I want to see that  :roll:

-----

Kemeko House Party

<<I don’t know how, but she made a bong out of her clarinet. To say I am impressed is an understatement. Come quick!!>>

Pick-up Line

<<In retrospect, I shouldn’tve had that beer at brunch. Nor finished the half-bottle of sake I found tucked into bed with me this morning, warmed by my body heat. Come get me at the studio, Kei-chan.>>

Wife Swap

<<I just woke up and found Rika-chan in bed with me. Is Tan in yours?>>

-----

Disclaimer: These may be recycled.

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2011, 03:33:11 AM »
Whoaaa, update!! I didn't see this one! :cow:
How awesome is to finish a uber-long comment and then found there was a nice, nice update from hours ago?  Very awesome, I tell you!
But that made me realize it took me hours to make that comment lol,  I'm a slowpoke. In my defense I'll say I was being distracted while writing it  <__<

And ... DRUNK TSUJI~ :cow:

Kemeko House Party
What the heck?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I would pay to see that for myself  :rofl:

Pick-up Line
Sound like a crazy night, indeed. But the best part "Come get me at the studio, Kei-chan:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't even want to know what happened  XD Why is always poor Kemeko who has to bear with the girls and their hangovers?  :lol:

Wife Swap
Aaaand... we have a winner!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I would love to see Rika's reaction when see wakes up in bed with Ayaya XD. Because I don't really think Yossie or Miki would make a fuss over waking up together, and Aya seems pretty calm. But Rika, in the other hand....  :lol:

Crack is the best. Drunk-crack even more :thumbup I love you~  :heart:

Disclaimer: These may be recycled.

But recycling is good for the planet, so it's cool  :cow: :cow:

we should totally draw crack and have a thread for that. is there one already?

I totally approve this :w00t: I don't know if there is one already, but if there is, someone should give us a link asap. If not, it's never too late to make one :heart: I'll check it tomorrow~

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2011, 03:41:28 AM »
lol :lol:

that is all
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2011, 06:43:49 AM »
All funny one liners, but this one seriously has me crying here!

<<I just woke up and found Rika-chan in bed with me. Is Tan in yours?>>
:rofl: :rofl:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2011, 05:24:01 AM »
Hi
Lurker here  :lol:

I actually been reading your stuffs since the beginning and told myself to comment but then I see an update so i read and then try to convince myself to comment and then I see an update and.. all over again :sweatdrop: (yeha u get the idea right  :nervous)

So here I am, letting you know I totally love your stories, seriously, it got me LOL'd so hard at everything, they really are hilarious.
And the way you write about Eri is so.... Eri xD seriously I just can imagine everything. your writing is soooo~! good

Don't think I can't go with all your stories so I'll go with this ones :P

Hip Deep
MY GAW~!!! That was just... :rofl:

Hannibal
The Rokkies  so considerate and thoughtful  :heart: :yep:   

Love Mail
Well, that's something you'd totally see if you were her friend XD

Hope to read more ^^
Can't get enough of your writing  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 07:42:24 AM by StephanyLee »
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Character Study [update 13Jan- still more crack]
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2011, 01:19:40 AM »
ropy: me, i'd love to know what the hell happened the night before the wife swap.  :lol:
kuro & rndm : hehhheh
steph: ohai! thanks for commenting- it really is encouraging.  :) I know what you mean about not being able to get around to commenting- I'm guilty of the same thing myself. But it feels like the moral of the story is to update less frequently.  XD

----

Konbini ga Suki

A loud pop, then screaming startled Eri and Risa who were waiting outside the convenience store. Risa decided to go in and check on things when she saw Ai running full tilt toward her with a laughing Reina in tow.  The youngest Rokkie had a plastic toy gun of some kind in her grip and was waving it around.

“Run!” Ai yelled at Niigaki, who helped to grab Reina and propelled the unsteady girl forward.

Eri was already running for the car, arms and legs pumping swiftly, experience and instinct told her to get a head start regardless of the reason. She yanked the back door open for ease of getaway and jumped into the driver’s seat, starting the car up.

The three girls dove for the back seat and Eri sped out of the parking lot, not looking back until they cleared the area.

“Th’ fuck? We were just there for 5 minutes.” Risa asked. Reina was still laughing helplessly, slumped against the sub-leader.

Still short of breath, Ai gasped, “Reina… tried to hold up the store. She shot the cashier in the face with a damned confetti gun.”

“Ahahhaa- stop… please, it hurts- so bad-“ Reina bent over, wheezing between bouts of laughter.

The car suddenly screeched to a stop and the three girls pitched forward in a heap.

Eri’s eyes were wide as she glanced at them through the rearview mirror, “Guys, where’s Sayu?”

----

heh- i wrote this for something else with an entirely different cast. just for experimentation, and because i'm still kinda missing Eri and bummed about Aichan, I changed this to a Gorokkie cracklet instead.
So when I finished tweaking the names and little bits here and there, i was staring at the punch line wondering how to change it when i went- "waitaminute- but where's Sayu?"  :lol:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 01:26:28 AM by gracula »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2011, 02:11:26 AM »
rolf XD poor sayu XDDD
 :bow:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2011, 02:45:33 AM »
Ouch... poor Sayu :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2011, 04:40:25 AM »
I laughed so hard, I cried.

I demand a crack continuation of what Sayu was going through at the same time. :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2011, 06:41:05 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: Never fails, my face hurts from laughing so much, mostly at the ficlet, but some at your comment at the end.

Eri was already running for the car, arms and legs pumping swiftly, experience and instinct told her to get a head start regardless of the reason.
This, I can easily see. :lol: :lol:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Character Study [update 13Jan- crack continuation]
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2011, 11:16:11 AM »
(Cont.)
Everybody Scream, Imi Nai Kedo

“Oh my god, she’s got a gun!”

POP!

Sayu dropped to the floor instinctively and covered her ears, screaming. Somewhere in the panicked roar around her, she heard maniacal laughter and a man yelling for someone to run.

Hyperventilating, she curled up into a tighter ball, ‘You’re too cute and famous to die in a combi, Sayu.’ She figured it was in her best interest to stay low. Hopefully, Reina and Ai-chan were also-

“Chikushou!” Sayu cursed in realization, and leapt to her feet. Like in a bad B-movie, she gaped as the last thing she saw before the automatic doors slid close was Ai, Risa and Reina running towards their car. The squeal of tires pealing out of the parking lot sealed her fate and she dropped back onto the floor, heart pounding in her chest. ‘Doushiyou doushiyou?’

“Hey, weren’t those girls from-“ Sayu cringed, shutting her eyes tightly. “AKB48?”

Heaving a sigh of relief, for once grateful at the misnomer, she crept past the snack aisle and peeked around the corner, eyeing for the door. She swept as much of her hair as she could to cover her face, took a deep breath and steeled herself for any eventuality. If all else failed, she’d just introduce herself as Takajo Aki and sign a few autographs.

She casually strolled past the counter, which was covered in colorful bits of metallic confetti- a dozen steps more and she’d be home-free.

*Bzzzt. I’m just fall in love- Yeah yeah yea-* Sayu fell over, grasping frantically to turn her phone off. The small crowd of gawkers which had gathered at the counter turned as one to stare at the commotion. She decided to make a break for it, sprinting as fast as her unathletic self could carry her.

Gasping and heaving for air, she finally made it into the thick brush across the parking lot when she heard a car screech to a stop behind her and doors opened and slammed shut. Risking a glance back, her jaw dropped as she saw her groupmates rush into the convenience store, surgical masks over their faces, yelling incoherently.

‘My heroes.’ Sayu rolled her eyes as she contemplated hailing a cab and leaving them there. Sighing in defeat, she sauntered back slowly, her body not able to pull the same vigorous activity twice. She reached the car and rapped on the driver's window, startling Eri who started babbling and smacking the glass from the other side.

She opened the door and shoved Eri across into the passenger seat, leaned on the horn and revved the engine. Reina, who was brandishing her plastic gun at the stunned crowd glanced out and saw Sayu pulling away slowly, with a bright smile and peace sign, which switched to an extended middle finger.

"Shit!" Reina grabbed her partners-in-crime and ran after the car.

Sayu made them jog for half a mile, before finally deigning to stop and let them in.

-----

Hehhehheh.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem