JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Get Over

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuen 0 Discussion  (Read 12577 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: Majisuka Gakuen 0 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 01:38:21 AM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 05:05:26 AM »
Maybe we'll see Sakura die in this one, and how a secret organization turned her into the super-powered schoolgirl android of MG4.  :lol:
There's Sasshi with a friggin Dracula cape, there must be a secret organization. :P

Wait. Darn. I figured it all out. MG5 spoilers:
Black was actually Maria from Infinity all along. Walking through shadows. Slowing down time. All vampire powers. Why didn't anybody see that! :banghead:
She goes and bites all her kouhai Majijo/Yabakune/Gekioka girls that died, to save them. They come back as vampires, but have all lost their memory. Yakuza? Cops? all food from now on. Of course, Black saved her kouhai Salt and Yoga from their fates too. Total reset of characters with their powers/instinctive fighting style intact.
Ruka (Sae) of course has been reborn in Hakata, but strangely with his vampire powers intact. He changes Sasshi to a vamp. Turning the weak Wota/Scandal into a bloody powerhouse, to defend against guys like Kishidan, and leading the HKT group in MG0.
This all turns into a full fledged vampire war between Gakuran/Scandal's HKT and Salt/Otabe's Majijo. Cos what's more fun than schoolgirl yankees fighting. Vampire schoolgirl yankees fighting! :nervous
Black/Maria (Yukirin) gets bored searching for her destined love Gakuran/Ruka (Sae) for so long, leads Yabakune and simply causes trouble everywhere with Head and the gang. Sae loves her, so tries to stop her. 3-way group battle!  And Sakura? She's is an android, those bullets just tickled her so she's totally back. Center becomes a legendary vampire hunter and changes her name to Nobunaga, fighting her nemesis Yoga (as a vamp, changing her name to Annin), and leading up through to MG3. Bang! Mind blown!!

Instead of the crappy story of MG5, this was actually Aki-p's full plan that took 5 years to actually span out! :w00t:

Majisuka Gakuen 6.

P.S. See how much MG5 has made me a little broken and insane now. XD Thanks a lot Aki-p/Hulu.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 11:55:15 AM »
Maybe we'll see Sakura die in this one, and how a secret organization turned her into the super-powered schoolgirl android of MG4.  :lol:
There's Sasshi with a friggin Dracula cape, there must be a secret organization. :P

Wait. Darn. I figured it all out. MG5 spoilers:
Black was actually Maria from Infinity all along. Walking through shadows. Slowing down time. All vampire powers. Why didn't anybody see that! :banghead:
She goes and bites all her kouhai Majijo/Yabakune/Gekioka girls that died, to save them. They come back as vampires, but have all lost their memory. Yakuza? Cops? all food from now on. Of course, Black saved her kouhai Salt and Yoga from their fates too. Total reset of characters with their powers/instinctive fighting style intact.
Ruka (Sae) of course has been reborn in Hakata, but strangely with his vampire powers intact. He changes Sasshi to a vamp. Turning the weak Wota/Scandal into a bloody powerhouse, to defend against guys like Kishidan, and leading the HKT group in MG0.
This all turns into a full fledged vampire war between Gakuran/Scandal's HKT and Salt/Otabe's Majijo. Cos what's more fun than schoolgirl yankees fighting. Vampire schoolgirl yankees fighting! :nervous
Black/Maria (Yukirin) gets bored searching for her destined love Gakuran/Ruka (Sae) for so long, leads Yabakune and simply causes trouble everywhere with Head and the gang. Sae loves her, so tries to stop her. 3-way group battle!  And Sakura? She's is an android, those bullets just tickled her so she's totally back. Center becomes a legendary vampire hunter and changes her name to Nobunaga, fighting her nemesis Yoga (as a vamp, changing her name to Annin), and leading up through to MG3. Bang! Mind blown!!

Instead of the crappy story of MG5, this was actually Aki-p's full plan that took 5 years to actually span out! :w00t:

Majisuka Gakuen 6.

P.S. See how much MG5 has made me a little broken and insane now. XD Thanks a lot Aki-p/Hulu.

:shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

I..........LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would've been a MUCH better ending! Let's just pretend like THIS is what REALLY happened!!!!! XD

..Actually, I would LOVE to see that happen, if Majisuka  would be supernatural/vampire drama! Seriously! X3 idk maybe it won't happen, but a girl can dream.

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 03:29:55 PM »
repost. since its a new thread. :)

and new pics from 尾崎充 G+

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 03:19:00 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 04:25:33 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 06:00:51 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2015, 06:33:57 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2015, 02:48:27 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2015, 08:36:29 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2015, 09:04:52 PM »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2015, 01:42:56 PM »
OMG WE HAD SOME LEGIT NAKOMIKU IN MJSK0

OK, so here's the rundown...

Nako gives Miku a lesson

Yes, it's a kissing lesson! >w<

And MioMeru are watching like good mothers/older sisters/senpai

And as they continue...

Then Nako says...

OMG KIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!! >_<

Teacher ruined the moment

Everyone mad

After teacher leaves...

O//////////O

I know the point of their roles is high school Yankees, but...

They're still kids!!!! >/////<

Still... legit NakoMiku happened. XD

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2015, 05:26:59 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 07:43:15 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2016, 04:35:52 PM »

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Get Over