JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Kage

Author Topic: Ayame Gouriki 剛力彩芽  (Read 235119 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: Ayame Gouriki 剛力彩芽
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2011, 01:41:24 AM »
so the dude successfully got past mom, and now is enjoying the romantic view with Ayame......

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2011, 05:31:25 PM »
Quartet is a new film to be released in early January, 2012 with Ayame playing the "troubled daughter" (see trailer below) :deco:

But the story behind the story is as intersting as the film itself. All set to be filmed in Urayasu, Chiba, just days before the start of the project, the March 11 earthquake damaged  85% of the town. Over 700 local citizens had signed up as extras for the film, but they instead became volunteers, helping to clean debris from filming locations. Filming was not cancelled, as it was considered best to go on to help the town, but as  actress Mahiro Takasugi put it "really it was the residents who were helping us"
read the complete story in the Metropolis Magazine:   http://metropolis.co.jp/movies/movie-news/

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2011, 09:00:54 PM »
Weekly Playboy 2011 No 49

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2011, 05:35:33 AM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2011, 07:40:39 AM »
Ayame has a dream to be an astronaut- It would make for an interesting space station, indeed.

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2011, 10:41:36 PM »
^
i wish she'll join on fourze   :lol:
became an  astronaut

her childhood jacked from that video (above)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2011, 03:01:19 AM »
On the Iitomo show last week. :panic:

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2011, 09:25:16 AM »
Ayame Gouriki - Shizuku

released today

amazon cdjapan

Offline Rasczak

• Guardian of Destiny
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tokusatsu Temptress Master
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2011, 06:11:49 AM »
[PB] Ayame Gouriki [shizuku]

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2011, 07:52:17 PM »
Gouriki Ayame holds release event for her first photo book

On November 27th, actress Gouriki Ayame held a release event for her first photo book, “Shizuku“.

Gouriki, who challenged herself to her first swimsuit shots, commented, “It was my first job wearing a swimsuit, so these are precious photos. At first, I was really embarrassed, but I was able to have fun.”

She continued, “I think my true self is portrayed in the photo book. There are photos of me naturally laughing out loud. I think you will be able to see my many expressions.” Gouriki then showed pride in her new work saying, ”I want to show my family. I want them to see my growth.”

With this photo book, Gouriki received the title, “Genius of Smile”. She expressed, “What gracious words. People around me tell me, ‘I’m encouraged by your smile’, but it’s the other way around. I’m the one being encouraged. I always keep a smile in mind.” She then thanked her fans saying, “This year was productive. I was able to think that I’ll pull through with this one job; it’s thanks to everyone. It was a year where I was able to feel that smiles are important.”

Oricon

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2011, 06:55:02 AM »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2011, 08:46:39 PM »
Gouriki Ayame on her breakthrough success this year

Young actress/model, Gouriki Ayame, attended the ‘Tokyo Motor Show 2011‘ for a special talk event at the Sekisui House booth.

The homebuilder was present at the Tokyo Motor Show in order to propagate a campaign called ‘Near Future House of 2015′, a movement that looks into a near-future lifestyle where you are not only driving hybrid cars, but living in hybrid houses as well.

During the event, Gouriki was asked about her own plans for the near future. She replied, “2015 would be a bit early for me to get married, but further ahead, I’d like to build a warm family with a lovely husband and our children.”

2011 marked a breakthrough year for Gouriki’s career, as she was recently crowned ‘Face of the Year’ by Nikkei Trendy. Her various appearances in dramas throughout the year (including the two Fuji TV Monday dramas “Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta” and “Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu“), helped establish her increasing popularity.

Reflecting on 2011, Gouriki said, “This year, the feeling that I want to appear in more dramas grew stronger than ever. I was really blessed.” She continued, “I still have to grow in many areas, but I definitely want to continue as an actress and try out new roles nonstop. There isn’t really a goal I’m pursuing, but I’ll still work hard.”

Next year, the young actress will appear in her first period drama, “Hissatsu Shigotonin 2011 Special“. She commented, “I really want to do sword fights and action scenes. I want to become like a female samurai.”

At the end of the event, Gouriki also revealed her Christmas plans. She said, “I’d like to invite my friends over and have a house party!”

Sponichi

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2011, 04:20:29 PM »
An interview with Ayame about voice acting in a new game??? or sumpin like dat

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2011, 08:35:06 PM »
Ayame is going to have her first lead role coming up in the mini series drama Teen Court judge to 10 generations starting on Jan 10th, it'll be a late night show where I think she'll be playing an attorney, think she's too young to be a judge, that is if my translation is right. :huhuh

Edit: Here's the full info for the show, beat Tokyohive to the punch. XD
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/12/goriki-ayame-to-star-in-a-new-drama-series/
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:18:38 AM by Yoshino »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2011, 12:43:06 PM »
Goriki Ayame to star in drama series “Teen Court”
Posted on December 10, 2011 by

Image from: Sponichi Annex

Up-and-coming actress Goriki Ayame (19) has been given her first sole starring role in a drama series. She will play the lead in NTV’s “Teen Court ~10-dai Saiban~,” scheduled for Tuesday nights (11:58pm) this winter.

The setting for the series is modeled after actual teen courts in the United States, which allow juveniles who have committed minor offenses to have their cases heard by their peers. The teen courts generally hand down sentences of community service, following principles of restorative justice.

In the drama, Goriki plays a 2nd-year high school student named Nyakouji Misato, who serves as a prosecutor in teen court. Although the cases she deals with have already been investigated, she teams up with a boy in her class to re-investigate until her own curiosity has been satisfied. From her perspective as a high school girl, she notices things such as an odd use of emoji in an email, or an unnatural pose in a picture, leading her to discover the real truth behind each incident.

The supporting cast includes Murakawa Eri, Mori Ken, Konno Hiroki (King of Comedy), Owada Kensuke, Azuma Mikihisa, and Maeda Bibari.

The series is planned to take two episodes per case. Filming already started on December 7. The series will premiere on January 10, 2012.

Source:
Sponichi Annex
NTV

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2011, 01:47:54 PM »

Offline gigipatah

• eh??
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2011, 08:06:17 PM »

WPB 2011-12-26 No.52

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2011, 04:39:45 AM »

12/13 issue of Flash. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2011, 11:46:14 PM »

Ayame from the new issue of BLT. :cathappy:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2011, 12:03:53 AM »
just bought the above mentioned issue of BLT- chock full of kawaii goodness................

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Kage