JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainbow - Tell Me Tell Me

Author Topic: Tidbits of my random imaginations  (Read 2566 times)

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Tidbits of my random imaginations
« on: July 16, 2011, 02:30:31 PM »

While the cold rain continued to pour, under the coat we shared, an unfamiliar yet so gentle touch grazed upon my lips.

I shouldn’t have… she’s my bestfriend.

“Really…?”

“Well… un.”

“SERIOUSLY~?!”

“err--”

“YOU AND—!“

“OMGHECKYEAHWEDIDKISSED!”

“WAAAAHHH~”

Kamei Eri covered her mouth as she silently squealed, like she’s the one who blurted out the surprising revelation. Once recovering from the rapid heart beating that she supposed not to have, for she’s not the one who had the ‘kiss’, she leaned in once again, slipping another question to her reddening friend so cautiously like someone might hear them, even they’re the only ones in her own home. “So, how is it…?”

Niigaki Risa annoyingly pushed herself away from her friend’s up-closed face, “Oh kame~”

The turtle grabbed her wrists and pulled her back in, though not as ridiculously close as it had been few moments ago. “Cum’on~ spill it out!”

“I… she… “

“Yes?”

“Geez Kame, stop grinning at me like that, it’s disgusting!”

“But you’re the one who’s building up the tension, just tell it! You’ve gotta tell me!” Eri began bouncing on her seat, seemingly throwing some sort of tantrums.

“Ok ok!”

“….”

“COULD YOU PLEASE PULL YOUR GOOFY FACE AWAY FROM MINE?!”

I was very happy for Gakihan that day.  She ran to my home to personally tell me about the big news, just few moments after it actually happened.

Yes. Indeed. We’re bestfriends, and we’ll be Bestfriends forever.

“Takahashi Ai, yoroshiku~”

Takahashi-san is indeed a wonderful person. She’s sweet, and the most charming girl I could have ever met. Risa is way too lucky to have her… or she’s lucky to have Risa? Risa is the most reliable person I know, one could never ask for more. Eh? Who’s the lucky one again? Aw geez~

“Your hands…”

“Huh?”

Risa lowered her head even more as she shyly looked at the hand that is freely hanging over her shoulder.

“Is that even a problem?”

“Well… ya know… “ The bean eyed her friend who’s standing across from them.

Ai also did the same, and smiled at her confidently. “Do you mind seeing your bestfriend like this?”

“Ah, me?” Eri stared at her questioningly, before realizing she’s indeed asking her. “I guess I don’t. Unless you kiss her like she told me.”

“ERI!”

“What?”

“…”

“Oooppppsss… sorry.”

Ai chuckled, thus making her girlfriend even more embarrassed. Risa shrunk into red tomato, and can’t get her head any lower than it is already. Somehow, the turtle felt bad for her friend and began cursing her own unconscious actions.

The chuckle didn’t last long but instead, Risa found her girlfriend’s another hand connecting with the other into wrapping her. “It was great. Did ya know your girlfriend was a great kisser?”

“AI-CHAN!”

“I won’t bet, a first time for such a girl like her would never be better.”

“What did you say--!”

“Shall we do more then?”

Risa slapped her lover on its arm, making Ai withdraw her hands from her in order to defense in case the younger girl will attack her more. “Stop it!”

A smug grin sprung on Ai’s face. “I know you like it.”

Before Risa could even blab more, the older girl planted a quick kiss before running away. The bean was left stunned for a moment, before glancing to her giggling bestfriend who’s actually watching them. “Oi! You’ll pay for that!”

“Oh, you wanted revenge?” Ai shouted back from afar. “You’ll kiss me back? Sure!”

“That’s not what I meant!!!!”

I therefore conclude, no one’s lucky both of ‘em. But together, they make the most perfect couple.

And I’m here to support my bestfriend.

I’m afraid, it is true that love can change everyone. Well, maybe not completely.. but even at least, it does.

“But I thought we’re going together?”

“I’m really sorry Kamehan. But there’s---“

Eri bit her lip in dismay. “It’s fine. You should go.”

“Are you sure?”

“You should be with him.”

Silence. After a few moments, Risa spoke once again. “I promise I’ll be with you next time. I’ll even treat you,.. double!”

Yet, time flew and still, Eri was by herself. Maybe, sometimes she isn’t alone, but it isn’t Risa who’s with her at those times. Calls turned to brief messages. If the aho is still counting, the double treat would be multiplied to a couple or more dozens already. She realized it will cost Risa a lot, so she stopped counting some time ago. Until suddenly her friend sprouted unexpectedly at her doorstep.
“Kamehan!”

“Risa?”

The bean raised an eyebrow. “Ain’t yeah happy to see me?”

Somehow, the words struck her and made her reel for an answer. “Well, I…”

“You’re inviting me to come in, aren’t you?”

“Ah. Of course, please come in.” And… I’m very happy to see you.

She’s glad to see Risa plopping into her couch again like it’s her own home too. It’s like she wasn’t absent to forget the things she usually do when she’s there. Yeah, it was just a short while since the last time, the turtle thought.

“I missed y—“

“Oh, have I told you? Me and Ai-chan…”

“Really?”

“Yeah, and it was…”

And it turned out that the usual every other day, or almost everyday of her bestfriend’s visit became a weekly ritual. And hearing about ‘Ai-chan’ every week became a tradition to Eri.

“Sou…”

“And the other day too…!”

Hearing that they’re together more often than we do kinda hurts me… But I shouldn’t be jealous, I’m supposed to understand right? I’m her bestfriend

And she’s her girlfriend.

We grew up as innocent, and learned lots of ‘adult’ stuffs along the way… maybe a bit earlier than we should. Occasionally, we end up talking about it jokingly, satisfying our curious minds in a small way at least. And it is just like that, no more… or so I thought.

“I should be the one spacing out.”

“huh?”

“Geez~ you’re unusually silent today.”

“I am?”

“Are you sick?” Eri placed a hand upon the bean’s forehead. “Did you visit a psychiatrist already?”

“Doctor, silly~” Risa smiled as the turtle tilted her head as she furrowed her eyebrows.

“Something wrong?”

“Nothing. Why?”

“It is just so wrong not hearing any ‘Ai-chan’ today.”

Once again, Eri found Risa staring off to space. Now, she knows how she looks like most of the time, and she made a mental note of avoiding spacing out. At least she’ll try. Again, Risa is really weird today. She mentioned ‘Ai-chan’ and the bean is lost agai---

Suddenly, Eri was shaking Risa frantically. “Did something happen? What she did to you?! Tell me!”

The other girl was jerked back to consciousness and tried to free herself. “Wai—t, Kamehan, I can’t understan---“

“Did Takahashi-san hurt you? Abused you?!”

This time, she was staring blankly at her. Slowly the shaking ceased, and the bean stayed limp at her grasp. “Gakihan?”

Worry etched to her features. Might be fear. No, sadness, the turtle guessed. Tears comes with sadness right? Oh yeah, geez, why she didn’t realize Risa is actually going to cry.

“Are you crying? Is it true?!”

“Eri…”

“She did?! You just hang on there,” Eri shifted herself to stand-up. Damn that woman, forget her ‘charm’. “We’ll tell the police.”

Risa grabbed her shoulders and held her on place. “No. Eri. It isn’t like that.”

Slowly, she sunk down to the floor once again. Somehow, it made her afraid of what might possibly be more than the things she already said. Cautiously, she murmured. “What is it, then…?”

“We did it.”

“Did—what? Huh? I didn’t get it.”

“The…” As if shyly, she tried to continue. “The… the in-and-out.”

“In-and-out?”

“Yes.” She suddenly looked at her with such fear in her eyes. “I’m scared Eri! Aren’t we still young? Is it alright to do it, it’s wrong right? Why it feels good… I’m horrible, Ain’t I? Eri, I’m really sor—“

She rambled more and lots more that the slow aho can’t actually keep up with it. The turtle held her firmly on her shoulders, trying to stop her endless train of words. “Risa! I don’t really understand what you’re talking about. Can you please explain it any better?”

“I…. Ai-chan…”

“u-huh?”

“We…”

“Yes…?”

“did.sex.”

Suddenly, it doesn’t sound any serious at all to Eri. “It’s just sex, Risa. Eh? Wait… HUH!WHAT~?!”

I don’t really know too if it’s alright. Well, not for me, I mean, for her. We thought sex is just for married couple, and to think that they’re both girls… I don’t really mind much about that fact back then, but now she said it, I think I’m not creative enough to imagine how they do it. Or can afford to imagine it.

And that was the day I was the only one who’s left innocent between us.

She’s still my bestfriend though.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:18:45 AM by aya-chii »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Tidbits of my random imaginations
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 05:37:11 AM »
It was actually pretty good, I like the sort of love hurts aspects in most and the first one was just cute :wub:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainbow - Tell Me Tell Me