JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kuraki Mai - Kaze no La La La

Author Topic: Friendship - Hope - Love - [Random Untold Story : Part 1]  (Read 4383 times)

Offline izumi

• High to the Max!!
Friendship - Hope - Love - [Random Untold Story : Part 1]
« on: September 14, 2011, 10:49:47 PM »
hI.. tHiS iS mY fIrSt @#$@#% FiC... hOpE YoU LiKE iT~~  XD

[Intro..]

Play button switch ON – [Present]

♫  I’m all alone again..
At the moments you decide to let me go… ♫

♫  And there was never a smile anymore,
The moment I awake from my sleep… ♫

♫  I want you to come and see me,
And I will tell you, I really love you.. ♫

Throughout the 4th verse, he closed his eyes, his soul flying freely on the wings of music, singing his heart out. However, as he was waiting for his duet to sing the next verse, he felt his heart skipped a beat to hear a different voice start to sing the 5th verse. When he turned around, he saw the person he wanted to see the most right now.

♫ May you understand, about this feeling..
I’m sorry.. I’ve made you fall with this love.. ♫

♫ And I’m sorry.. I can never come back to you..
Please forgive me for making you to fall with this love.. ♫

As soon as she had finished, he looked at her, looking her straight in the eye and continue the next verse as the feeling he felt when she said those things to him came back to him in a rush.

♫ I want you to come and see me,

The feelings that he had for her started to deepened inside of him. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest in reaction to the strong wave after wave of pain assaulted him.

All he knew was the pain inside, and the sensation that gripped him is all because of his stupidity that refused to let her know the answer.

A few tears fall and he had no idea that he was crying as she walk away leaving him screaming her name inside his heart….

Rewind button ON <<<< [2 weeks before]

“Ne.. Ryo..”

“Hai..”

“Is he going to show up for practice today?” Minami asked frowning.

“I don’t know..” Ryo shrugged.

“What’s wrong with him anyway?? Why did he keeps skipped practice the past few days?”

“I’m not sure myself..”

“Is he depressed or something?”

“I guess so..”

“Because of what?”

“You know Yuko right?”

“Owh.. You mean the cute girl that always clinging to him?”

“Yeah..”

“What’s with her?”

“Well.. You can say that, she stop clinging to him..”

“Ehh~~ What do you mean she stop clinging to him?”

“She just not around anymore.. I guess that’s the reason why he’s kinda soulless lately..”

“But I thought he said that she just a childhood friend..”

“I don’t know.. Maybe he does like her after all..”

“Then why did he keep running away when she’s around?”

Ryo sighed and say, “I have no idea..”

“He’s really complicated doesn’t he?”

“Yeah.. The way his thinking, I don’t think I can understand..”

“Anyway, let’s just put that aside for now.. Have you found someone to sing the girl part for the performance?

“Ahh.. About that.. I already ask someone..”

“You already found someone?”

“Well..” Ryo was suddenly laughing nervously while rubbing the back of his head.

“Who is it?”

“Your girlfriend..”

“What!! Why did you ask her?”

“Everyone seems quite busy for the festival.. And she’s kinda volunteer to sing that part..”

“Must you ask her?” Minami face palm himself.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like to spend more time with your girlfriend?”

“It’s not that I don’t like it.. It’s just that.. Right now.. We’re not.. Argh!! I can’t even say what kind of situation we are right now!!”

“You guys having a fight?”

“No!! We.. Well.. I.. I..”

“Wait!! Are you going to flashback or something? I f you are, can you wait until the next chapter?”

“What?”

“This is supposed to be an intro.. You can elaborate your story on the next chapter okay..”

“Ehhh~~~”

tO bE cOnTiNuE...

Thanks for checking in.. Comments and critiques are welcome...  :nervous
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 04:59:29 PM by izumi »

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: Friendship - Hope - Love - [Intro]
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 02:10:19 AM »
NICE! Totally love the ending! Hope that you can continue! ^^
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 07:37:02 AM »
haHa! I LOL! at the Ending Part, haHa..   :lol:
So Him, Ryo and Minami here is Boys, right? and
If Him is inLove with the girL named Yuko, it means It's Nyan nyan in Boy form,
and Ryo I know It's Micchan, LOL! and Minami is Minami..

WeLL I Love It!  :inlove: It's Like no3b Boy Version.. :P

haHa! Please Update Soon.. and Thanks!  :)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 09:06:46 AM »
Rofl the ending

Offline izumi

• High to the Max!!
Friendship - Hope - Love - [Minami’s Untold Story : Part 1]
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 11:27:23 PM »
Thanks for reading this fic guys..  XD  Here is the first untold story..

[Minami’s Untold Story : Part 1]

Play button switch ON – [2 weeks before]

“Okay.. Since this chapter is yours, let’s hear you story then..” Ryo asking Minami to continue.

“You mean I can flashback or whatever now?”

“Yeah.. You can do whatever you want in this chapter..”

“Oh, okay..”

“So.. Go on.. Tell me..”

“I don’t know if I should tell you this.. It’s kind of personal stuff you know.. Between me and her..”

“What is it?”

“I think I blew it big time with her..”

“Care to share what happened?” Ryo asked, not really expecting to get anything.

“Well, the thing is..” Minami begins his story.

“Huh!! You’re really going to tell me?” Ryo suddenly etting excited.

“I thought you wanna know what happened..”

“Yes!! Do tell me..”

Rewind button ON – [Flashback]

Situation : One day, Minami’s girlfriend had talked him into watching a movie with her at his apartment.

Minami slipped a disc into a little tray that slid out from the DVD player and let it start playing automatically. Then he headed back to where his girlfriend is and they snuggled together on the couch with her head on his shoulder.

“Are you sure you wanted to watch this Acchan?” Minami asked her girlfriend with eyebrows raised and she just nodded enthusiastically, moving a bit closer to snuggle tightly against him.

A few moments after watching the film, Acchan looked up at Minami and he gave her a warm smile. Acchan felt herself melt inside as she smiled back and he bent his head down to give a small kiss on the lips before she turned her head and leant against his chest again, listening to his increased heartbeat that made her feel so safe and secure.

Acchan brought her arm up to encircle around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. Acchan felt Minami’s hand came up to the right side of her face and he rubbed her cheek for a brief moment. She then stopped stroking his hair and gripped the back of his neck, suddenly urging him to kiss her.

She felt him hesitate for a moment then, he loosened his arms only enough to let her twist in his embrace so he could look straight at her and look through to exactly what she’s feeling. What she wants.

“Minami..”

Looking at Acchan now, Minami knew that he did want to kiss her but there’s something seems holding him still from kissing her.

“I want you..”

Acchan lifted her hand to his face and looked at him, brushing her soft hand on his cheek. Minami couldn’t help it and he closed his eyes. When he opened them again, Acchan was mere inches away from his face.

Without warning he brought his mouth down on hers and kissed her in a way that she never been kissed before. His lips were tender and soft on hers. He stopped kissing her for a brief moment to let her catch her breath, and then he claimed her mouth once again.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and somehow she couldn’t get enough of him. Minami had moved his attention from her mouth to her neck and his kisses slowly went from feather-like kiss to a hungry kiss. He was taking mouthfuls of her skin making his mark with his bite.

Then, she felt his hold tighten around her waist, and then gently shifted her so that she was now lying down on the couch. He wasted no time and immediately kissed her passionately with tongue meeting tongue. Minami’s hands rested on the couch to hold himself up while Acchan’s hands went into his short hair and she lifted her knees to cradle his hips.

While he was kissing her neck, his hands kept traveling up her shirt until he reached her breasts and gently squeezing it making her to moan from that. Suddenly, Acchan felt Minami stop touching her and before she knew it, he already pulling himself away from her.

“Minami?” she asked.

“I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t..” he lost of words.

“What’s wrong?” he didn’t look at her. “Minami?” she asked again and he didn’t answer.

Acchan pulled herself up and wanted to look at him, but he avoided her eyes. She then kept her head down and asked him, “Don’t you want me Minami?” as she grabbed to the back of Minami’s shirt.

“I do.. But..”

“What?” she asked as her eyes slowly to filled with tears. “Why are you pushing me?”

He looked at her and said, “Acchan.. Just because I don’t want..” he let the words hang in the air before he continue, “..doesn’t mean I don’t want you..”

“If you do want me, then why are you keeps pushing me away? Do you not love me anymore?”

“No! Of course I’m still in love with you..”

“Tell me why are you..” she didn’t finish her sentence as a tear slide down her cheek at the mere thought that he might not feel the same way as she feels about him. “Is it because you don’t think that I’m the one for you?”

“I never said that you’re-”

“I’m sorry if I'm not good enough for you!!” she screams at him, before running out of his apartment.

“Acchan, wait!!”

Play button switch back ON – [2 weeks before]

“Wow!! Basically, you’re telling me that you turned her down to get more intimate with you?” Ryo asked feeling slightly confused.

“If you want to put it that way, then yeah..”

“Are you lost your mind or something?”

“What?”

“Why would you turn her down when she wanted to have more intimate relationship with you?”

“I don’t know.. I just feel that it’s not the right thing to do at that moment..”

“You don’t feel it when you with her?” Ryo said narrowing his eyes.

“That’s not what I mean..”

“You just don’t like her anymore?”

“I love her more than anything right now!!”

“Then why?”

“I can’t really tell you why.. Maybe I’m just not ready to be on that level yet.. Minami sighed. “And now, she have been avoiding me..”

“Hurm..” Ryo think for a moment. “I don’t think she would be mad at you for so long.. Just make sure to be ready when the time has come, okay..”

“To be ready what?”

“I mean, get yourself ready for it.. If she ever asked you for the second time..”

“Well.. Actually that was the third time I turned her down..”

“WHAT!!!! Are you freaking serious Minami!!!” Ryo yelled in disbelieve.

“You don’t have to yelled you know.. I can clearly hear you..”

“There’s definitely something wrong with you!!”

“Shouldn’t you be helping me, instead of yelling at me?”

“Maybe I should be on her side..”

“Ehh~~ I thought you were my friend?”

tO bE cOnTiNuE...

any comment and suggestion??  :banghead:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 03:20:34 AM by izumi »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Friendship - Hope - Love - [Minami's Untold Story : Part 1]
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 11:58:35 PM »
LOL the third time ahahah

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 12:17:26 AM »
Wow the third time? lol Minami I think you've got some intimacy issues there :U

Not really sure what to say but I like it~!

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 12:30:53 AM »
WOW this is pretty interesting.....

Who the hell in their right mind would turn down  Acchan's invitation' and what's more that was the third that Minami rejected her!
Of course Acchan will think that the Minami doesn't like/love her anymore...... Stupid minami!!!! Make up your damn mind!!! before it's too late

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 03:59:09 AM »
I second the motion to bLughise comments.. :)

It's very interesting that I can wait for the 2nd part, haHa! I want it now.. :P

I wonder why Minami aLways rejected Acchan, Umh~? maybe there's a probLem ofcourse..

Gonna find it out on the Next Part, Update as soon as possibLe Izumi-san! heHe! Thanks! :D

Offline izumi

• High to the Max!!
Friendship - Hope - Love - [Random Untold Story : Part 1]
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 04:59:53 PM »
Another update after a month..  :lol:

Warning: Inappropriate language is used..  :P

[Random Untold Story : Part 1]

“She’s my friend too..” Ryo said crossing his arms.

“Since when did you become friend with her?”

“Since she become your girlfriend..”

“Owh..” Minami answer short before sighed to himself.

“Oh! Come on.. Not you too.. First Riku.. and now you? Too much depression in the air man.. Think positive!! She volunteer right?”

“Yea..”

“Don’t you think it’s weird for her to volunteer? I mean, if she want to avoid you.. Why would she want to take part in the festival performance?”

“So, what you’re trying to say is..”

“Isn’t it obvious.. She misses you..”

“S-She misses me?”

“Of course bro.. Use this chance to win her heart back..”

“I guess it’s a good thing that she volunteer for the girl part.. At least I can see her again..” Minami slowly start to smile again.

“Yeah!! That’s spirit!!” Ryo give a tap on Minami’s shoulder. “Now all you need to do is..”

“What?”

“You need to overcome your issues..”

“Eh! Can’t we just leave love as it is.. without the ‘sex’ part? I don’t understand why people think sex is everything in a relationship..”

“You got it wrong bro.. Sex is not everything but it does play a big role in a relationships.. It’s the ultimate expression of love between two people, a way to communicate feelings that are difficult to express in words.. Get it?”

“But I can’t.. I can’t do it..”

“You can’t? What do you mean you can’t? Don’t you want to have sex? ”

“I wanted to.. But I just can’t..”

“Do you really having problem bro?” Ryo asked in concern.

Minami didn’t answer. He didn’t even know if he was able to answer the question.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.. But if you need any help, you can count on me bro..” Ryo clapped Minami on the shoulder.

“Thanks man..” Minami replied.

“So..”

“So?”

“Tomorrow..”

“Tomorrow?”

“I have some plan in mind..”

“What kind-” Minami began but was interrupted by the sound of the door sliding open. They both looked at the door and a tall figure standing in front of them, wearing round glasses.

“Oh! Mario.. Done with the meeting?” Minami asked the tall figure.

“Hai.. Am I late for the practice?” he asked, expressionless.

“No.. Riku not here yet..” Minami answered.

“Owh..” he nod slightly before sliding the door close and went over to took a seat in front of the keyboard. He was about to start pressing keys at random when he noticed the music set up next to the keyboard. “Are we changing song for tomorrow performance?” he asked.

“Eh? Changing song?” Minami got on his feet and walked over to the tall band member. “Let me see..”

“Here..” Mario handed the music arrangement to Minami.

“Ryo, we’re changing song?” Minami asked.

“Yeah.. I thought that maybe we should use that song..”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Minami asked shifting his gaze to the shorter band member.

“I was going to.. before.. enter and..” his face suddenly turning red and looked down.

“Owh! Sou ka.. Are you okay with this Mario?” Minami asked the tall band member that was busy staring at his shorter band mate. “Mario?” he waved his hand in front of his face.

“O-Owh! Y-Yes.. I’m cool with it..” he stammering.

“Really? I guess Riku won’t mind about it too..” Minami said, nodding to himself. Suddenly he felt something weird. The atmosphere in their practice room, the air was somehow tenses up.

Minami looked at Ryo and then Mario. “Something is off today..” he thought to himself. He takes a few steps back, jumping up and sit on the big table near the window and waited quietly. As a few minutes passes by his eyes went wide as he realized something. “They’re not talking to each other? Usually they would joke around, laughing and talking nonstop.. Why aren’t they talking today?

Minami jump off from the table and went to sit next to Ryo. He move closer and whisper to him, “Hey, is there something wrong with you guys?”

“What?”

“You and Mario.. Are you guys fighting or something??”

“Why do you ask?”

“Don’t you feel it?” Minami said rolling his eyes.

“Feel what?”

“The tense between you two..” he said playfully.

“W-What? I don’t understand what you were saying..” Ryo face was getting red again. “I’m going to get something to drink..” he got up to leave the room.

“Hey wait up..” Minami pull Ryo’s arm to help himself up. “Mario you want something? We’re going to get something to drink..”

“No, thanks.. You guys go ahead..” Mario said not looking at both of his band member.

“Owh, ok..” Minami then follow Ryo from behind.

Fast Forward to the next scene – [Somewhere in the College, under a tree]

Ryo sighed as he leaned back against the bench. “This is crazy man..”

“What’s wrong?” Minami asked before taking a gulp of his soda.

“Crazy I tell you..”

“How crazy are we talking here?”

“Its freaking crazy that I can’t sleep at all last night..”

“So what happened?”

“You won’t believe me if I tell you..”

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“Because its freaking unbelievable for what happened between me and him yesterday..”

“Well.. Try me..”

“Just promise me you won’t laugh at me if I tell you..”

“So, something funny happened?” Minami asked smiling.

“Just don’t laugh okay!”

“Okay!”

“Yesterday.." Ryo hesitates for a moment before he say, "He kissed me..”

“Eh?”

“He kissed me..”

“EHH!!!” Minami’s eyes widened in shock. “He what? H-He kissed you?”

Ryo sighed again and nod his head.

Minami suddenly burst out laughing. “Hahahahahha!!!! You can’t be serious Ryo.. Hahahaha!!!”

“I thought you said that you won’t laughing at me..” Ryo said while giving Minami an annoyed look.

“He kissed you.. Hahahaha!! I know that everyone said you’re cute.. but I never expect that even a guy would fall for you.. Hahaha!!!” Minami was laughing so hard, tears were coming out of his eyes.

“Ooi!! Stop laughing!!” Ryo yelled. “That’s not funny okay!!”

"But he kissed you.. Hahaha!!!!"

"Minami.. you better not.. I'm not in a good mood now.."

“Okay.. okay..” Minami slowly stopped laughing, though he still had a smirk on his face. “Are you serious Ryo?”

“I’m not kidding bro..” Ryo said narrowing his eyes.

“So, he really kissed you huh? How did that happened?”

“Don’t ask me.. I don’t want to remember that.. Ough!! that stupid kiss.. Now I can't get it out of my head!!”

“Come on.. Tell me some flashback or something..”

"I'm not going to.."

"Why not?"

“Maybe not in this chapter..”

“Owh.. on the next chapter then.. Let’s make it yours for next update..”

tO bE cOnTiNuE...

the next update will be in a month from now?  :lol:  joking..

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Friendship - Hope - Love - [Random Untold Story : Part 1]
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 05:47:28 PM »
owwwww... minami better do something to win Acchan heart back... please update soon..... thanks

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 07:41:50 PM »
Bwahahaha! Mario & Ryo! Well that's something!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Thank You   :pig gtfo: for your update!
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 06:05:55 AM »
hola my 1st comment here!  :jphip:
I wanna know about Mario and Ryo's flash back!  :grin: and yeah, fix the problem between Minami and Acchan please. They are my fav couple! lol  :thumbup
would you mind updating it SOON?  :heart:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kuraki Mai - Kaze no La La La