JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Sleeping In

Author Topic: "The Prophecy"  (Read 16184 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "The Prophecy"
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2011, 08:11:12 AM »
I can't wait for more Takamina's action hehehhe ^^

Flean

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2011, 08:19:15 AM »
Takamina is a genius!!!!  :mon thumb:  and Acchan already falling for her... yeay!!!  :mon inluv:  I can't wait until she become Kai and met Acchan... muahaha... :mon determined:

need more Taka-genius ideas~~~  :mon fyeah:

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
"The Prophecy"
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2011, 10:46:28 AM »

First of All I'm sorry about the age timeline...can we just Assume that:

1) Sae, Acchan and Takamina is (17)
2) Miichan, Yuko, Haruna, Tomomi, and Tomochin (16 1/2)
3) Mariko (19)
4) Sayaka (17 1/2)
5) Mayuyu (15 1/2)
6) Yukirin, Jurina and Rena (16)

Sorry for my English... :nervous Thanks for comment... :twothumbs Hope you like it... :wub:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 7

It happened when I ask Yuko to borrow me a math book from the library but it turn out all the 20 copy of the same book has been borrow by other people 6 books student from class 2-B and the remain 14 books from class 2-A. I directly walk to the principal office to ask the explanation about this matter. I found out that….

The student need to rush to get the book especially academic books as First-come, first-served (FCFS) terms and they can borrow for 2 weeks. I then rush to the see the principal..

“I suggest for academic book please divided into 3 classes for example 6 books for each class and remain 2 books is for the Student Committee as their privilege, because we in class 2-C also want to use the same book for our extra revision.  For the other type of book we can follow the Student Committee suggestion..If  principal really want our class break the record I really hope that my idea take into consideration.” Takamina said seriouslly

“Okay, Takamina consider this matter is done.. I will tell Maeda Atsuko… talking about her, she is on her way to the office.”

Knock.. knock..

“M.principals, the teacher said that you want to see me…?” Acchan say when she see the principal

“and why are you here?” Acchan say to takamina with a glance.

“Oh, Takamina here to tell me a big matter related to the library..” then the principal explain to Acchan about my idea and suggestion.

And she has to agree as the principal already like my idea.

We walking out together from the room and start to chat… that turn into a small fight..

“I would like to speak with you..” Achan said to me while we are walking on the corridor.

“what are you trying to do? Can you just make a proposal and sent to me… Why directly go to the principal??” Acchan ask

“I just want it done as soon as possible. If I give the idea to the Student Committee it would take a long time. Besides the principal like my idea and we can just start right away… shall we” Takamina say.

“Why your actions seem focus on to attack the Student Committee..?”

“I don’t attack you guys.. I just want my right.. as a student from class 2-C. we also need to revise the same book as you all from class 2-A and 2-B”

“can you please stop asking me a question…I don’t have a mood…to answer..” takamina say uncomfortable..

“Are you always like this…? Like to mess around…”

“Look I respect you and the Student Committee but basically I just want to do thing that I think is right and can bring benefit to other people and encourage them to have their own opinion” Takamina said

“Why I can help thinking that you are trying get your eyes of me? ” Acchan ask sharp questions

“and why would I wanna do that” Takamina say and glance to Acchan

“Perhaps to get an attention?”  Acchan ask a trap question

“No!!! I don’t need your attention.. What For? Can you just stop it..”

Their chat is very loud that make all the student come out from their class to see what is going on.. and they  both don’t realize it.

“So, I’m right you want an attention.. especially from me.. right?” Acchan say another trap question and wink her eye…

“No!!” I said although I my face feel hot {Takamina}..

“Yes!!”

"No!!"

"Yes!!"

“I said No!! Atsuko.. Please stop it!!”

“ Or what? ” Acchan say to challenge Takamina.

Takamina push Acchan to the wall… and closing the distance between them, Acchan felt Takamina moved her hands to the back of Acchan neck pulling her closer. Then, she sealed Acchan lips with kiss and grab her hand to lock it from moving…

ATSUKO POV

As moments pass by, What!!! She is kissing me.. How dare she take my fist kiss that I protect and keep it for my fiance. I tried to push her..but.. the kiss became more intense and much more passionate making my mind became a bit hazy as I felt myself drifting into the sweet taste of her mouth. It was a soft and passionate kiss, which make my heart beat like crazy. I could feel my breathing was uneven; I couldn't help myself as my lips began to let the kiss, completely...

TAKAMINA POV

She seem trying to push me away and trying to catch her breath when she open her mouth I took this an opportunity to softly sucked her lower lip more intense and much more passionate. I pressing my lips more forcefully. I can see her eyes grow larger and she finally just let me doing what I’m doing now. She is defenseless and I even feel that she kiss me back. I can see my locket is shining.. I wonder why…
Then…Takamina’s eyes shot open as a sudden realization hit her. “What am I doing!!!” her mind screamed. “This is not right…”Slowly Takamina break the kiss.

“Chu~u!!” All the student make a noice when they eyes focus on Takamina and Acchan

What!!! They are kissing!! Miichan say with a loud voice she even take their picture during the fight and the kiss scene.

Slowly Acchan opens eyes, she was in shock and confuse as she tried to process what had just happened. When her hand is free..

“Pap! BAKA!!” quickly she slap Takamina face.. she feel her whole body is shivering…

“Aw…It hurt..”I deserved that slap. It will leave a bruise.. Takamina said to herself.  when she see Acchan is shivering with tears in her eyes… Takamina walk close to Acchan and hug her tight..

“Atsuko…”

“Gomen…”

“I’m sorry.. I lost my control..”

“I’m really… really sorry Atsuko” Takamina then walk away and she surprise and shock to see everyone see the drama..

Miichan and KojiHaru and Acchan’s class mate run towards Acchan to get her…
Miichan then yell at me… with anger..

“How dare you take my wify first kiss?”

“I’m sorry…She make do that!!”

“She make me give her my precious fist kiss…Besides, She also took my first kiss from me…!!” I yell back at Michan..

Miichan look at Acchan that her face start to blushing…

Yuko grab my shoulder and ask me.. “Why are you doing that…”

“Oh… that.. I just follow my father’s tips… He said if a women talking too much and you want to make her silent kiss her passionately.. and it works but I got a strong slap..”

“Woo..wo.. woo..! where you think you’re going?” Yuko said to Takamina when she saw Takamina take her school bag from her chair..

“Yuko, I’m sleepy last night I sleep late because of my prince work… So, today… I skip the class.. Okay?.. just figure an excuse for me….” Takamina walk to her room leave Yuko in confounded..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the café Miichan, Yuko and Acchan sit together at the table while Sae and Koji-Haru buy the food..

“Acchan... So, before anything else, here’s is your favorite water for you” Miichan give Acchan a glass of apple juice.

“After that little stunt this morning… It was just incredibly embarrassing.. I have absolutely no idea how this could happen..” Acchan sit on the chair and take out her compact mirror..

“She kiss you because you ask too many question while Takamina don’t have mood to answer” yuko said giggling..

“mm.. How do you know?” Acchan ask Yuko back while looking at her compact mirror.. her lips has a small cut due to the kissing moment…

“She told me before she skip the class today.. she said it’s a way to make you stop talking..”Said Yuko with laugh and see Koji-haru walking with plate of cakes in her both hand…

“Nyaan..nyaan.. come sit next to me…”

“Okay, but promise.. no skin-ship..”

“Mo~U” Yuko pout her mouth..

“Now, you haven’t been able to stop thinking about Takamina for days” Koji-Haru to teasing Acchan..

“Fortunately, the case is… how a version can become affection..” Yuko said to make Acchan more blushing..

“I witnessed a “live” demonstration today.. How Takamina kissed you” Miichan said and face Acchan..

“Ah!!! And now you all want to hear the dirty details?” Acchan say

“Well let me put this way……, YES I’m curious” Yuko give a smile with a dimple in her face with sparkling eyes..

“Well then, what would you like to know?” Acchan ask

“What the kiss was like, for example….” Sae ask…

“What is was like….Hmmmm… to discover that you’ll have to kiss her yourself.. I’d rather keep that to myself…” Acchan say and get up from her sit and walk back to her class blushing…

“Acchan… Acchan..” Miichan try to chase Acchan but suddenly she hit someone… its Mariko

“Hey… watch out…” Miichan then just walk leave Mariko..

“Hey! You’re just going to leave?... Can’t you at least say SORRY..?” Mariko said to Miichan

““SORRY” is not in my dictionary, especially when the person is You…”

“If you want o hear it, change your name to “SORRY””

“Then, I’ll call you “SORRY”” Miichan say to the tall Mariko-sempai..

“That, Gachapin!! Really make me piss off” Mariko said and show Miishan her hand punch…

“They always fight when they see each other…” Sae said looking at the scene..

“Maybe it’s the way to show there are care and love each other.. Nyaan..nyaan..” Yuko said and try to hug Koji-Haru..

“Yuko..! get your hand off me…” Koji-haru say

“Come and join us Mariko…” Sae said and waving her hand to signal Mariko..
Mariko sit with them.. they told Mariko about the incident that happen between Acchan and Takamina.. and continue gossiping about them…

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2011, 11:04:41 AM »
 :hehehe: Hoho... Takamina kiss Acchan to stop her from asking questions :wub: :inlove:
Good Job! :on GJ: Takamina papa, giving Takamina that advice
But Takamina.. Don't dare to do that on other girls!!! :smoke:

Hehe.. I think Acchan is starting to fall for Takamina  :k-inlove:

I so love this Chapter :shy2:
Thank you so much for the Update :peace:
Hope/Please you Update Soon :mon cute:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2011, 11:14:04 AM »
OMG!!! I was shocked at first... :shock: I didn't expect Takamina to do that :w00t:
 :luvluv1: But I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! :on GJ: Good Job Takamina!!! What a good way to stop Acchan from asking you questions XD :inlove:
I have to Thank Takamina papa for giving that advice to Takamina :farofflook: Because of that it makes my day :nya:

This chapter is soooo awesome!!!!!!! :luvluv2:
I can't wait for more :mon whine: I want more :tantrum:

Thanks so much for the update! Really!!! :kneelbow:
Please Update Soon!!! I need more!!! :mon inluv:
Please :mon innocent:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2011, 12:36:02 PM »
way to go Takamina...... she kiss Acchan just to silent her from asking further questions.......... please continue on next storyline.. thanks

Offline kiniki

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2011, 03:57:33 PM »
“Oh… that.. I just follow my father’s tips… He said if a women talking too much and you want to make her silent kiss her passionately.. and it works but I got a strong slap..”
Muahahaha I can't stop laughing BAKAMINA!!!
Interesting Stories :mon XD:
Thanks so much :mon innocent:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2011, 09:27:42 PM »
Oh my!  :mon crazyinlove:

LoL! The kiss! Infront of everyone too!

Hahah Takaminas cousins was like WTF?!

Hilarious!
Thank you for your update. :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2011, 07:49:56 AM »
the kiss scene.. yeah takaboy take you wifey first kiss like a boss:D

Flean

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2011, 09:08:53 AM »
Woh!!! Way to go Taka!!!  :on lol: You've becoming a man!!!! Yosha!!!  :on GJ:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2011, 08:58:06 AM »
Kiss!!!! And eveyone saw it!!! GG Takamina!

Offline okiedokie

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2012, 04:39:05 AM »
Omg! This fic's awesome! No more update?

Offline Chikane Himemiya

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2012, 01:16:08 PM »
plssssssssssss.
update soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
"The Prophecy" - CHAPTER 8 -
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2012, 05:16:10 PM »
So, sorry my leptop brake down and can't be use anymore b'coz of that I stop writing this fanfic...
Further more, I went back to study on weekends and working on weekday... very busy... :panic:
If I have time I will update this fanfic... SO, SORRY....
HONTONI GOMENNE
! :bow: :nervous

THANKS FOR READING! :wub:

........................................................................................CHAPTER 8...

At night in the Library after 2 weeks

TAKAMINA POV

It’s been a while since the “HOT INCIDENT”, I have been teasing by my cousin and my classmate almost a week.. I think she also be in that situation… I really hope she is okay..  We try to avoid each other and see together..

but I….

miss her…
LIPs..

TAKAHASHI MINAMI! What are you thinking! You need to focus… Takamina slap her face to keep on focus… THE EXAM is tomorrow… That is what you need to worry about.. Takamina get up from her sit and walk to the book shelf to search for a book.

MAEDA ATSUKO POV

I almost stress out... Get teasing By Mariko, Miichan and others almost every day because of the kiss incident..
Hummm… I really hope her chick is okay… I hit her very hard last time…

Where is the book….. {TAKAMINA}

Where is the book…..{ATSUKO}

A… ha Yes, I found it…! {BOTH ATSUKO & TAKAMINA}

Suddenly I feel someone hand on top of my hand….

I turn to my face to left and see… ATSUKO and she also turn her face… TAKAMINA…

The KISS scene start to appears recall their memory and their face start turn blush..

MARIKO is a LIBRARIAN duty  on that day saw the incident and take out her phone and snap a Picture but she forgot to shut the sound and flash….. MARIKO then quickly went to the counter place and watch both of them from far.

“Klick & light from the flash” make both atsuko and takamina awake from their world..

“ A…HA! I found it first ” Takamina say with a smile

“lucky me”

“I can read it, for my 7 times record” Takamina murmured

MAEDA ATSUKO POV

Maeda Atsuko feel sad because Takamina  first grab the book,
 but exam is Tomorrow, I really need the book badly

when Atsuko hear Takamina was already read the book 6 times she got an idea…
then she grab Takamina shoulder and turn to face her as Takamina is already walk to her chair.

With her kitten eye Atsuko try to seduce Takamina…

“Hey, what…” oh my god her eyes.................. so, beautiful…

“Mmmmm… can we share?”

“Share? What?”

“I mean… can I read the book with you…together... please! Please!”

“I really  need to look on that chapter… the 48 chapter on that book…”

“Please!”

“ I will do anything for you”

Takamina at the same time is hungry… she really wants to eat Katsudon…

“Alright.. Alright..”

“but promise me you’ll cook a homemade Katsudon for me at my home after this 3 days exam”

“Okey.. I promise…”

“Thanks”

“Let’s sit between the book shelves..”

They both sit side by side…

“Thank you…” Takamina say to Atsuko

“For what? I should Thank you.. for share the book with me”

“No… it’s not about the book..”

“It’s about the slap that I got and yet you pass the medicine through Sae, she told me..”

Atsuko sit with a little bit blush …

Takamina open the book on chapter 48

on the half way reading it she feel very sleepy, but she saw Atsuko still focus reading. She just let her read the book and Takamana in her dream…

After finish reading the book Atsuko close the book and the turn to thank Takamina..

“Thank..Y-o-u…” but she saw Takamina sleep beside her..

She sleep… it almost close time!

Suddenly an announcement by Mariko ; “The Library will close in 5 minute, please pack your things and go back & rest at your room, good night and sleep tight, GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM & Thank You” 

“Takamina…. Takamina wake up… go sleep at your room..”

Atsuko went near Takamina and say it again  “wake up Takamina the library is closing” but Takamina still remain silent with her own dream…

Atsuko go near to Takamina ears and the saw Takamina chick that she slap 2 weeks ago… her face was very near…

Meanwhile Mariko is searching for Maeda

Acchan… Acchan… where are you… the library is close…

“ACCHAN!”

Shock with the Mariko shout, Atsuko for the first time kiss Takamina chick…

“Acchan what are you doing…!”

Takamina who hear Mariko voice and feel her chick like get an electrical contact open her eyes slowly… but she don't realize that Atsuko kiss her..

“Oh! Is time for bed already…! Thanks wake me up… good night Atsuko” with drowsy Takamina walk pass Mariko and she ask Mariko why her phone camera is on..

“Why is the camera mode on?”

“Nothing, I just take the picture of the book shelves” Mariko lying

“Oh.. good night.. bye..”

“..bye…” fuh! Safe my top secret..

“Acchan what going on.. you kiss her….”

“No, it was accidentally happen…” blushing Atsuko face in red luckily Takamina is already walk away...

“Mariko sempai you shout my name and I was shock and kiss her” Maeda Atsuko trying to make Mariko understand what is happening..

“And our picture, did you take it…”

“Umm Humm….” Mariko knock her head

“It was PERFECT! And NICE! And ADORABLE!” say Mariko with happy face…

“I bet the whole school will love it” Mariko teasing Acchan…

“Please, don’t !”

“Takamina also don’t know that I kiss her..”

“Yup… Just kidding!” I will keep the picture save until It need to be uncovered...

"PROMISE!"
"PROMISE!"

They both walk towards their room after finish lock the library...

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2012, 07:04:07 PM »
wah nice story.. haha aachan secretly kiss takamina..

Offline hara

• ♡ Yuihan Fans Girl ♡
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (。’▽’。) ♡ YuiParu ♡
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2012, 07:13:18 PM »
Huaaaaaa !!

i Love your story   :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

please update if u can   :bow:

and Good Luck for your study n work    :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2012, 08:24:29 PM »

i Love your story      :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

please update if u can    :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2012, 11:20:26 PM »
Mariko is always at the right time and at the right place ^^

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2012, 11:28:56 AM »
Ohoh~ Sasuga Mariko sama!!! XD
Just got the right timing every time with her camera~~ :D
Takamina and Acchan is getting closer to one another~ ^_^
And Acchan kissed Takamina on the cheek although it's an accident~
Can't wait to know what will happen next!

I really love this fic! Please update soon!! :mon cute:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2012, 05:18:40 PM »
Lovelies scene between Atsuko and Minami ~~

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Sleeping In