JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Nen ni wa Nen

Author Topic: JPHiP Secret Santa/Santa Penpal 2011  (Read 21704 times)

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
Re: JPHiP Secret Santa/Santa Penpal 2011
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2011, 05:43:32 AM »
^ Oh good and no worries. Just do whatever :)

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2012, 07:12:01 PM »
I got back home from my first day of work in 2012, and found this in my mailbox :heart:

Thank you so much kuro! I can't wait to dig into this Hawaiian deliciousness~ (I'm sure glad I'm not allergic to nuts! xD) :D Hope you had a lovely Christmas! ^________^v

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2012, 08:06:45 AM »
^ I'm glad other than that you have the arare which probably would be interesting XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2012, 07:37:48 AM »
^ GREAT TREATS!! I love See's and lol shirenu there's a whole shop (Kernel's) that sells buckets  of flavored popcorn here. come visit me!!!! :canada:

WHOA BABY!! my Secret santa was twissie :D Much appreciated thank you very much, esp. my favorite Melkesjokolade!  :deco:

Already devoured the Lohengrin sticky XDD and AWWYEAH hockey candy and Cuba Communist cigar chocolate?? DELISH!

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2012, 04:53:23 PM »
Omg yay, it made it there alive :DDDD

I actually meant to include a whole note about how Lohengrin is the classiest of our classic chocolate bars. It was designed by the architect behind Oslo National Theatre and a bunch of other pretty buildings in Oslo. It was first sold at the Norwegian Opera when they performed the Wagner opera by the same name. Classy stufffff.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2012, 06:48:35 PM »

Thanks so much Meanie!!!!!   :ptam-glow:

I'm so happy!! :DD I kind of thought it was you from the message you sent, but you got me such great things!!! thanks so much!!! (i had a few twizzlers as you can see XD)
I really like everything you sent! and I haven't had these before! (apart from the chocolate orange, but I love the popping candy one xD) and yea!! peanut butter!!! best ever :DDDDD

and YEAH Pichu and Marill!! don't worry! I really like both of these :DDDD

Don't worry about it being late!! I still haven't sent mine XDD

But to my penpal and candy penpal, I do have a box picked out and a plan of what to buy :D

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2012, 12:56:26 AM »
So today at work, the mailman oddly came back like 2 hours after he delivered and handed me a box. I saw my name and wondered "wtf did I order that would be this size...?"

Then I flipped over and saw the name on the return address!

Tufftyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :jphip:

The snowman is so cute I almost don't want to eat it! I started on the chocolate coins though  :thumbsup

Thanks!!

Also...

Dear Secret Santa,

I have still not mailed your gift.
I had an ear infection all last week and assumed you would not want that mailed to you.
In apology, I will likely purchase more items for you.

Love,
Me

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2012, 03:27:28 AM »
@pika: Yay!! :deco: I'm glad it arrived so soon!~ ;  w ; hahh, I love the popping candy ones too, I'm so glad you're pleased with it all!

I've received my letter (thanks Kuro!) and my secret Santa too (I'm not sure who it was but I loved it all :P )~~
I might post photos when I remember... XD;;

To my secret penpal... I don't have a very good excuse but I've been procrastinating and forgetting I need to make my card bit I'll make it worth the wait!! ;  3 ; I'm sorry~

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2012, 08:16:40 AM »
Glad you like it almond! :D I usually feel bad about eating something like that too. But then I get hungry so I don't care anymore :nervous

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2012, 05:07:37 PM »
Oh dayum, all those candies  :drool: I should've participated after all :/ Oh well, I'll tease someone with a box of salmiakki some other time lulz

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2012, 07:24:37 PM »

I've received my letter (thanks Kuro!) and my secret Santa too (I'm not sure who it was but I loved it all :P )~~
I might post photos when I remember... XD;;

Yay, I was worried not to know if it had arrived since I sent it on the 12th december or so  :shocked

Sorry I didn't sign it, I wasn't too sure about whether it was supposed to be signed so I decided to go anonymous this tme  :ph43r:

EDIT: Mine hasn't arrived yet  :(

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2012, 10:43:58 PM »
^ It's really up to you whether your victim recipient finds out who sent the gift. However, I'm sure everyone wants to thank their Secret Santa.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2012, 07:13:54 AM »
So I had a really good day today. I saw Tintin with a friend I haven't seen in more than half a year. I was meant to have my passport interview, but then it looked like I wouldn't be able to until Monday, but I was then saved by my local post office, which let me have my interview and submit my application on the spot.

To top it all off, however, was this (not to mention my roleplaying dice set which also arrived today):

I love it! Thanks Beardbro Amp!!! :rock: I haven't had Pez since I was a kid, more than 7 years ago. I had a monkey head dispenser when I was little :monkey: I've already started on the lollies (AKA candy) you've sent! Delicious :lick:

The Crackstaff Bible takes the cake and throws another one in the oven. My level of imagination would never have come up with something like this, which is why you're a Crackstaffer :pimp: As I trust my fellow hipstaz, I'm willing to reveal the holy word of our forum:

I was thrown off by the lack of beard, unless what I think is the top of the shirt is actually a beard. Unless... it's not actually Santa :panic: SANTA IS REAL, OKAY.

The AKBar pin is pretty impressive, I've gotta say :thumbup

The comic's cool but has awful jokes in it XD

Thanks a lot, brother!! You surely deliver ;)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2012, 05:45:10 AM »
whoops didn't reply!! SHIT Great white chocolate thang almond delicious nice one Tufft! OH SHIT Crack Staff secrets revealed :yep: fuckin BAWS drawing by Amp. Those AKBar pins lookin dope, wear it proud and loud Deft :lol:

got mine! MAD PROPS PIKA!! Sweet message :heart:

but lol this custom xmas cards? BALLER!! :jphip:

I actually meant to include a whole note about how Lohengrin is the classiest of our classic chocolate bars. It was designed by the architect behind Oslo National Theatre and a bunch of other pretty buildings in Oslo. It was first sold at the Norwegian Opera when they performed the Wagner opera by the same name. Classy stufffff.

WOW! WHOA. The more I learn thanks to jphip PEEPS. I love Secret Santa Penpal activities :D I liked the salty chocolate cones too :9

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2012, 09:35:18 AM »
Ahhhh glad you liked it :D

My candy penpal went out yesterday, too!!!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »
Dear Secret Santa Recipient,

I finally got off my ass and mailed your package.

The line at the post office was literally out the door.

I was about to give up when the kindly postal lady said she would just take it and scan the customs forms since I had already paid for postage at work.

You should receive it in a week or so.

There is a special "Sorry it's so late" surprise in there.

Love,

Me

PS - Tuffty, I completely forgot about your chocolates and recently discovered the box when I was cleaning and now I am very excited again XD

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2012, 05:05:59 AM »
Got my candy and a letter from pika today!

He even warned me to pace myself. :lol: So far I've tried the Jaffa Cakes (They aren't joking when they say, "zingy orange center"), Milkybar, and Dairy Milk. All good stuff so far. Thanks Pika! :cow:

I sent my letter yesterday. I had to make sure everything was just right. Sorry I took so long, penpal.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 05:21:17 AM by arun.yothin »

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »
yaaaaay  :cow:

Glad you enjoy haha

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2012, 12:29:58 AM »
Received something in the post today, and I realised it was from my Santa Penpal. Turns out it was arun.yothin! And boy, was it worth the wait. I just have to show off this fucking awesome drawing he made in all it's glory:

Mate I genuinely appreciate the time and effort you took to make it, it's awesome, I love it. Also appreciate the kind words, it made me proud to be a hipster.  :jphip:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2012, 03:55:28 AM »
So they say good things come to those who wait...:)

Came home today to find a USPS package had arrived. Probably due to my slight mental fatigue after having dealt with around 150 or so students today, but when I first saw it, I was totally :pig huh:.

At first I thought to myself "Ah, the thing I ordered is here." :)

But then I realized..."Wait, I haven't ordered/bought anything online in a long time." 
:mon huh2:

So I open it, reach inside, and out comes...a pink stocking.  :O

:?

Wait a sec...

Pink?  Stocking?

:w00t:

* JFC hurredly reaches into the pink stocking...

Kita, kita, KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

And not only was there chocolate (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ghirardelli peppermint...:drool: )

but...

there was MIKI-SCHWAG!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

She may have been late in mailing out the package, but almond knows that Miki-schwag makes up for it in spades!  :cow:

Oh and almond, you're lucky that I took these pics right away. I've already downed the milk chocolate bar and I'm a quarter of the way through the dark chocolate one. :lol:  :nervous

I then noticed that there was yet something else in the USPS package...

:confused:

Well, considering the uber-detailed instructions written on it ( :P ), and considering that I had already opened everything else, went ahead and opened 'er up.

* JFC gasps

It was just.....so.......beautiful!!!
 :k-inlove: :mon crazyinlove: :gmon tears: :gmon love2: :gmon twirl: :sashiko: :luvluv1: :k-inlove: :hipheart: :on gay: :k-thrilled: :aimonkey: :mon lovelaff: :gmon sing: :rikapunny

Even though it doesn't sound like it's enough, thank you almond. Thank you for the chocolate. Thank you for the letter. Thank you for the Miki-schwag. Thank you for reminding me that I'm still a H!Pstah not just because this is a cool place to hang out and "shoot the shit" with people, but rather, I'm still a H!Pstah because of the love of the JPH!P family.

*huggles

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Nen ni wa Nen