JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Nenmatsu Nenshi No Daikeikaku

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 66806 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Sick Day; Night (AiGaki) 07/17
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2012, 12:11:29 AM »
Lmfao, are you alright? If you kill me there won't be any new fanfics anymore. LOL i'm just somewhere in Manila apparently. 8D
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2012, 06:56:17 AM »
Why are you drunk LOL. Q.C? That's near I suppose. About 2 - 3 hrs. xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2012, 04:54:07 PM »
Te wo Nigitte
AiGaki
A/N: Grade 1 Elementary teacher, Takahashi-sensei teaches a class of seven year olds. Once upon a time, Niigaki Sayumi decides to bully (again) a certain turtle, and Takahashi-sensei decides to this time reprimand the little girl. As Takahashi Ai meets a surprisingly handsome young man.

==**=**=**=
A small petite female with short brownish hair tied on a low ponytail hanging on one side of her shoulders entered the room of cute rambling little children. The children immediately set eyes on the beautiful teacher and smiled.

“Good Morning, Sensei!” The children said in a chorus, going back to their seats.

“Good morning, everyone. Seems like all of you are in a really good mood today.” Takahashi Ai-sensei, greeted as all the children nodded and agreed with her. “Alright, let’s take attendance!” She smiled at the children who cheerfully answered “Haaaaiii~!” whilst she started calling names from A to Z.

“Seeeennnseeiiiiii!!” The loud voice of a seven year old Kamei Eri called towards the teacher’s attention. “Sayumi-chan is bullying me again!” The child brought her hands to her eyes as she cried out.

Niigaki Sayumi on the other hand just sat beside the little girl, arms crossed with a smirk on her face. Apparently the little devil of a child had been poking the older girl with a pencil on her arm completely irritating the poor child.

“Mou, Sayumi-chan why do you keep on bullying Kame-chan?” Ai talked to the little devil of a bunny who just smiled sweetly at her.

“It’s how I show my love, Sensei.” She answered in a matter of fact way like an adult. “You’ll experience it someday, maybe.”

“Geez, Sayu-chan.” Ai successfully calms down the crying turtle and went to face the black  haired female and patted her head. “Well… try to rarely show your love to Kame-chan okay? Cause it hurts her, ne? I’m sure there’ll be another way to show your love to her.”

“Has sensei been in love before?” Sayu asked innocently, cute big eyes blinking at the teacher. Ai only smiled at the girl, patted her head for the last time before standing up and going back to the front to continue the class.

Not too long later, after the ABCs it was lunch time, and also the time for the children to go home, ride their school buses and be the kind children they are in their children’s home.

Sayu opens her mouth wide, sinking her teeth onto flesh as a certain Kamei Eri cried out in pain. She smirked proudly at her final product of a ‘love mark’ and smiled.

Ai immediately noticed the commotion and rushed over. She frowned at the teeth mark on the poor older child’s arm while flaring her arms in pain.

“Sayu-chan.” Ai looked at the black haired female who just pouted, as she pouted at the female. “Why did you bite Kame-chan this time?”

“I just wanted to mark her, that she’s mine forever.” Sayu pouted while crossing her arms and look away.

“But Sayu-chan, you know that’s not proper, ne?” Ai asked as the young child uncrossed her arms and nodded. “Will you say Sorry to Kame-chan for biting her?”

“….” Sayu stayed silent and pouted.

“Ah! It’s Niigaki-san!” One of the children, named Tanaka Reina pointed at the direction of the door of the classroom and rushed over. “Niigaki-san!”

“Oh hey, Tanakacchi. Have you seen Sayusuke?” The aforementioned ‘Niigaki-san’ asked, squatting on the ground to pat the little girl’s head like a kitten.

“I think Sensei is scolding her right now…” Reina put a finger on her head and looked around. “Ah, they’re over there. I’ll lead you over, Niigaki-san!”

“Did Sayu do something again?” Niigaki wondered and walked over, hand being dragged by the seven year old Reina.

“Ne, Sayu-chan, apologize to Kame-chan?” Ai pleaded, her hands together in front of Sayu who just sighed and nodded.

“Haaaiii.” She blew air on one side of her cheek. “I’m sorry, Eri. I won’t bite you anymore.”

Eri nodded and smiled at the female. “You know, Sayu. I really like you a lot. Just please don’t be too violent.” The child said pouting at the black haired female who looked away with a blush.

“Hora, Sayu-chan.” Ai smiled at the cute scenario as a low pitched voice interrupted the joyful reconciliation.

“Did my angel faced of a devil do something bad again? I really apologize, Sensei.” The voice interrupted, almost towering at the smile children and the kneeling sensei to be of level to them.

“Papa!” Sayu looked up to see her father and immediately rushed over to grab his big hands and lead him towards her teacher. “Papa! This is Takahashi-sensei.”

Ai stood up from her kneeling position and looked at the not too much taller man in front of her. He had a small handsome face, long hair ponytailed low at the back, and bangs brushed up for a clean look. He was wearing black slacks, with a white long sleeve first three buttons open, and a shirt inside.

“Sensei?” Sayu’s voice broke Ai’s stupor. The teacher immediately shook her head left and right and smiled shyly a blush on her face.

“Umm, H- Hi!” She greeted almost avoiding to look at the young man’s handsome features. “Sayu-chan is a kind child. Although… she can be a bit… yeah… sometimes.”

“I really worry about this child since she just does whichever it is that she likes.” The man who looks like someone in his early twenties spoke, patting his child’s head as Sayu struggled to remove the big hand from her hair. “Ah, I’m Niigaki Risa. Nice to meet you, Takahashi-sensei.”

“Nice to meet you, Niigaki-san.” Ai looked up at the man again with a smile, as their eyes locked in an awkward staring contest.

“Gaki-Onii-san!” Kamei Eri called for Sayu’s dad. “Ah, Mama is here. See you tomorrow, Sayu!”

“See you, Eri!” Sayu waved as the commotion between the children broke Ai and Risa from their short staring contest, suddenly looking shy with blushes on their faces.

Risa scratched the back of his head, Ai looked at the ground as if a year’s worth of history lessons were plastered on them.

“Papa, stop flirting with the pretty Sensei.” Sayu pouted as she pulled her Dad’s pants.

“He- He wouldn’t! Sayu-chan, mou.” Ai immediately answered. “Your mama would be mad.”

“Ah… I—“

“Papa never married. Mama left for another man after giving birth to me.” Sayu said bitterly, tightening her hold on her father’s slacks.

An awkward atmosphere filled the until an awkward laugh coming from the man broke the tension.

“That must be why she grew up spoiled and devilish this little angel faced evil.” Risa kneeled to ruffle his child’s hair with a smile. “I’m really sorry for all the trouble, Takahashi-sensei.”

“Ah, No! Really. It’s my job.” Ai answered with a smile, as she fidgeted under the young man’s gaze. “I’m sure that you’re a good father.” She smiled at the young man who immediately clammed up and denied it.

“Papa, stop flirting with the pretty Sensei.” Sayu said pulling on her father’s pockets with a smirk.

“Sayusuke! You know Papa isn’t doing that!” Risa immediately pinched the child’s cheeks and patted her head. “Sorry about that, Sensei. My little devil here likes spouting nonsense.”

“No, No. It’s fine.” She glanced at her watch and saw the time. “Ah, I apologize but I have to go now. I still have other jobs to attend to. Please take care!” She kneels and pats Sayu’s head. “Sayu-chan, remember what Sensei told you, okay?”

“Un!” Sayu cheerfully answered and waved goodbye to her teacher. “Take care, Sensei!”

“You too, and Niigaki-san as well. It was nice to meet you.” Ai said and smiled shyly while looking at the ground again.

“No, it was my pleasure for meeting you today.” Risa answered and scratched the back of his head. “I’m kind of glad now that Mama was a bit busy.”

“No, no. It was my pleasure.” Ai answered looking up at the young man as their gazes meet again into a short staring contest.

“Sensei, I thought you had job.” Sayu interjected with a devilish smile.

“Oh! Right! See you!” After getting out of her trance, Ai immediately dashed out of the classroom as Sayu pulled her dad out the classroom’s other exit to their car so they can finally go home.

“Papaaaaaaaa.” Sayu called for her father as they quietly drove home from her school. It was an unusual situation, because her father was always the talkative one.

“Ye~~~~s?” Risa answered, looking straight at the road after turning a right corner. “What’s up, Sayusuke?”

“Was Takahashi-sensei really pretty?” Sayu asked innocently playing with her seatbelt.

“Wh- What are you talking about?” Risa stuttered, immediately hitting his face with a free hand after realizing his tongue tie. “What are you talking about?”

“Fufu.” Sayu giggled. “Papa, I’ve seen you deal with girls your age, but that was the first time I saw you like that today.”

“Do you know what you’re talking about, you little braaa~t?” Risa asked playfully pinching the little girl’s cheek again as the car stopped at a red light.

“I don’t really remember, Mama so I don’t know how Papa acted around her.” Sayu explained, rubbing her red cheek. “But I’m definitely sure there’s something else to Sensei than just my teacher, Papa.”

Risa only laughed nervously. “Yeah, she’s really pretty.” He admitted, lowering down the hand break and the car moved forward again as the signal light turned green. “She’s so sexy too.”

“My papa is a pervert.” Sayu said, covering her mouth with both of her hands.
(Chapter 1/END)

This is like a 3 part one-shot I made for a friend. :3

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Te wo Nigitte 07/20
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »
so cute! ;3; lol at sayu, eventhough i feel bad for eri it is kinda cute lol and aichan sensei is cute too! ;3; and gakipapa is also cute! gah cuteness everywhere~~~~ :panic: cant wait for the next part~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2012, 05:48:09 PM »
it kinda sweet to see cute KameShige moment... and ahem, it kinda fun to see AiGaki stuck in such an awkward situation teased by little devil bunny... and lastly, can't wait for your next chapter  :)

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2012, 10:59:46 PM »
FLUFF TakaGaki stories! Thank you! :bow:

Aww, I really like how Ai-Chan is so childish when she's sick :3 That's so cute.

And the last story was kinda hilarious xD

“Sensei, I thought you had job.” Sayu interjected with a devilish smile.

“Oh! Right! See you!”

Score 1 Sayu.

[/quote]

“Papaaaaaaaa.”

“Ye~~~~s?” Risa answered, looking straight at the road after turning a right corner. “What’s up, Sayusuke?”

“Was Takahashi-sensei really pretty?” Sayu asked innocently playing with her seatbelt.

“Wh- What are you talking about?” Risa stuttered, immediately hitting his face with a free hand after realizing his tongue tie. “What are you talking about?”

Score 2 Sayu  ;)

Nice stories! I really liked the fluff ones but brat Sayu story was quite entertaining too x) Update more soon please!  :)

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2012, 10:10:10 AM »
xD EHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2012, 11:17:30 AM »
Awwww~~~~ This story is just too cute :wub:

Sayusuke strikes!!! :lol:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2012, 07:38:51 AM »
Somewhere along the way, I definitely did not know what to do with this. LMAO

----
Te Wo Nigitte 2
AiGaki
A/N: Why Sayu is the brat she is.

“We’re baaack~” A voice shouted from the living room, followed by the opening of the door. “Has Sayu-chan been kind?”

Sayumi, currently sitting on Risa’s lap as they read a book looked at the doorway. She immediately stood up and ran towards the female. “Miki-oneechan!”

“Ah, Miki-san.” Niigaki Risa sat up from his position and waved. “Are you here with Nakazawa-san?”

“Yep. She’s downstairs, looking for a drink as usual.” Miki answered and lifted up Sayu to her arms. “Going back to work?”

“Nah. I took the half day off. I’ll go shop for groceries. The little devil there’s requesting some hamburger.” Risa answered as he fixed his jeans and green shirt.

“Going like that?” Miki asked. “A Pretty girl might pass by you know~ Pretty girls who do groceries.”

Risa scoffed. “That’s just you.” He took a jacket and then left home.

“Or so I told her it was that.” Niigaki Risa, age 26, currently in a nice close proximity with a really pretty girl in the grocery thought. “Ah, I’m sorry. Are you okay?”

“Ah, yes I am.” The female answered shyly, untangled herself with him. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking at where I was walking.”

“I’m sorry as well. I’m probably the same, uh, Takahashi-sensei.” Risa nodded as he scratched the back of his head. “Umm… it’s fancy meeting you here.”

“You’re such a joker, Niigaki-san.” Ai lifted her hand to softly push the young male’s arm, but it seems like she did more damage than that as he slightly winced in pain completely oblivious to Ai’s gaze. “I… was asked by my parents to do the groceries since I was free for the afternoon.”

“What about your other job though?” Risa asked as they walked together, pushing their own carts as they walk by the vegetable section.

Risa had accidentally knocked over the teacher as he was spacing out to thinking of what he should get, and ended up catching her before her fall was the situation.

“Oh. That was tutorial for children. They cancelled at the last minute though, so here I am.” Ai answered shyly as she turned to look at the stall of tomatoes, pretending to check them. “How ‘bout you, Niigaki-san? What do you do for a living?”

“Oh.” Risa smiled at her. She thought it was cute and attractive. She blushed and continued looking at the tomatoes that’s probably… hopefully still redder than her face. “I… well. I teach music.”

“Really?!” Ai looked up at him completely ignoring the tomatoes in excitement. “Oh, Umm… I mean.” She looked down at the ground, slowly tucking in an air behind her ear and softly whispered. “Really?”

“Yeah. Sayu doesn’t like singing that much though. She does like listening however.” Risa answered. “Do you like music, Takahashi-sensei?”

“Yes! Of course!” Ai answered with much enthusiasm. “I used to be part of our school’s choir club when I was still studying. How I wish I could continue singing until now.” She smiled at him showing her cat-like whisker dimples and perfect teeth. “It would be really nice. I bet you meet a lot of girls in work.” She nudged him a little followed by a wink.

“Ah, no, no.” He quickly answered waving a hand in front of him. “You’re really the prettiest right now.” He noticed her blush, after he had thought of what he just said. “Haha.” He laughed awkwardly.

“Ai!” A low pitched voice called from a stall, and a large hand immediately grabbed the petite female’s wrist. “I was looking for you!”

He shouted at the female’s face, she shrugged her hand off his grip and pushed him away. “I wasn’t looking for you. Leave me alone.”

“But I came here to tell you that I’ve successfully divorced my wife and now we can be—“

“I was never interested. Go back to your wife!” Ai growled as she answered, walking ahead of Risa to completely shrug the male off her tail.

“But Ai—“ He attempted to grab her wrist again when another pair of hands slapped them away before they could even make contact with the female’s skin.

“Can’t you see she’s not interested at all?” Niigaki Risa interrupted glaring at the taller man than him. “Learn how to respect women.”

“Go away, pretty boy. You’re not part of the conversation.” The male attempted to push him away from standing in between him and the teacher but he didn’t budge. “What?”

“Leave her alone.” Risa told him with a calm exterior.

“Oi, you already found a replacement?” The male said as he forcefully shoved Risa to the side. “You’re really quite the bitch aren’t you?” He brought his hand up and put it down to slap Ai across the face, the sound echoing around the supermarket. “Huh?”

“Hey! I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but it’s definitely wrong to hurt a woman!” Risa interrupted, forcefully pushing the man away from a shocked Ai.

“We were never together in the first place…” Ai whispered as she held a hand on her cheek and looked at the male from Risa’s back. “There was no one to replace. I never agreed to go out with you in the first place! Stop day dreaming!”

The man tried to forcefully break from Risa’s again but he pushed him farther from the both of them, standing to his ground. As if something breaking, the male suddenly launched a fist that connected with Risa’s left jaw. He immediately refuted with a punch of his own, throwing the man on the ground.

Just in time, guards looking into the commotion passed by and immediately restrained the man on the ground, taking him away.

Risa turned around to look at the female he had just protected and brought up a gentle hand to caress her slapped cheek. “Are you alright?”

“Y- Yes.” Ai answered nodding. She fished for her handkerchief and brought it up near Risa’s lips, damping a little. “I should be asking you that. You’re bleeding.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it.” He smiled at her. “Pretty faces like yours should never be hit. I’ll never forgive him for doing this to you.”

“Th- Thank you…” Ai answered, a blush spreading across her cheeks. “Yo- You’re quite the smooth man, aren’t you?” She purposely damped the handkerchief a little harder on his punched wound, making him wince a little.

“You’re quite the ‘a little violent but cute’ kind of woman.” Risa winced holding onto his bleeding lip. “I don’t mind it at all however.”

Ai finished removing the blood from Risa’s lips, ending up with the two of them staring at each other. Risa put his hand to pat Ai’s head and ruffle her hair. Suddenly his pocket started playing out a pop song. He panicked and immediately fished for it.

“Hello?”

“WHAT’S TAKING YOU SO LONG MAME-CHAN! WHERE’S MY BOOZE!” Nakazawa Yuko’s voice shouted at the young man’s ears. Then the phone was being passed around.

“Papa?” Sayu’s voice answered from the other line.

“Yes, Sayusuke?” Risa answered with a smile. “What’s up?”

“Are you done yet? Everyone’s hungry.” Sayu spoke an pout evident on her tone.

“I’ll be back soon.” Risa answered. They exchange a few more words and then hung up. “Do you need a ride home?”

“Oh. No. I don’t want to bother you.” Ai said as the two of them started walking towards the counter after hurriedly getting stuff they need. “I could just walk home…”

“What if that man was waiting for you outside though…” Risa raised the possibility and smiled when the female agreed to join him in his car. “Well… if you don’t mind… I think Sayu’ll be happy to have you for dinner.”

“Oh, No! I have to refuse this time.” Ai said as she clasped both her hands in front of her. “I need to cook for my sister when I get home.”

“Alright. I’ll get you home safely.”

=**=**=**=
“Miki-san.” Risa said, settling the food on the dining table. “I think you’re right.”

“About what? You going around and spreading trouble?” Miki said with a smirk.

“That pretty girls go do groceries.” Risa winked. “Here’s your food, Sayusuke~”

=**=**=**=

Three months passed, as Risa started picking up Sayu from school. He then stays until lunch time at home, and leaves for work again after his cousins Miki and Yuko arrives at his home to take care of Sayu when he’s away.

“Papa’s definitely picking me up in school, because he’s definitely going to woo that pretty sensei of mine.” Sayu spoke in a matter of fact way, earning a head tilt from a turning eight, Kamei Eri.

“Woo?” Eri asked. Sayu just made a face and put a hand on her face. “What’s that?”

“Who said that? I did not!’ Sayu excused looking away with a huff after crossing her arms in front of her.

“Okay~” Ai’s voice broke their conversation as she clapped her hands. “Pass your papers so we can take our lunch break and go home!”

The children shuffled to pass their papers; Ai collected the papers cheerfully and told everyone to start eating their lunches.

After lunch break, everyone bid good bye as Sayu waited for her father to come pick her up. She occasionally poked at the innocent turtle beside her who was equally waiting for her parents to arrive.

“Wah.” A low voice came from behind Ai, who was standing behind Sayu. A hand immediately connected at the voice owner’s head. “Oowww….”

“GAKI-SAN!” Ai shouted at the male who had his hands on his forehead. “Please don’t do that!” Ai placed a hand over her heart as she breathed in and out. Sayu looked at the scene with a smirk, Eri tilting her head in one direction.

“I’ve never seen Sensei so violent before.” Eri said in a wonder, while Sayu nodded.

“Sorry, I just wanted to hear your manly scream. Or see your surprised face.” Risa answered earning another smack on the arm from the female, as he laughed at her. “Hey now, that hurts. Seriously.”

“Stop doing that.” Ai reprimanded the male 2 years younger than her. “Ah, Sayu-chan, your papa is here.”

“I was quite aware, sensei.” Sayu answered with an innocent smile. “You two looked like you were having a lot of fun, so I thought pitching in is quite a wrong move. Ne, Eriri~n?”

“S- Sayu-chan…” Ai put both her hands on her waist. “Sometimes I really wonder where you get these ideas from…”

“Definitely from my cousins.” Risa answered nervously. “I’m really afraid to leave her with them but… I have no other choice it’s quite a hard battle.”

“I hope Sayu-chan doesn’t grow up with a bad tongue…” Ai said nervously looking at the child. “Ah, Kame-chan, your parents are here.”

“Un! See you sensei! See you Niigaki-san! Sayu!” Eri waved goodbye as she left, and the other children leaving as well, leaving the Niigaki family and the Sensei in the classroom.

“Speaking of growing up, Sayusuke, it’s going to be your birthday soon.” Risa picked up the small child from the ground to his arms. “What would you like for a birthday gift?”

“Another sister!” She immediately shouted, making the other two people beside her turn into an interesting shade of red. “Would that be possible, Papa?”

“Well, Uh… Well, it- it’s not possible right now…” Risa answered nervously. “Why does Sayu-chan want a sister?”

“Well, even if there’s Miki-neesan and Yuko-baasan, I still feel lonely at home without anyone to play with.” Sayu pouted, bringing up her index fingers and poke them at each other. “So I thought… a sister would be nice.”

“We- Well… Papa can’t do that right now.” Risa answered. “Anything else?”

“A dinner with Sensei!” Sayu exclaimed again, this time earning two interesting responses.

“Eh?!”

“I thought Papa and Sensei look good together.” Sayu answered. “Well… that’s okay, right?”

Risa and Ai only looked at each other, smiling.

“Why not?” Ai answered. She walked towards Sayu and patted her head. “Anything for Sayu-chan then.”

(Chapter 2/END)

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Te wo Nigitte 2 07/22
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2012, 08:32:09 AM »
Yay! New chapter!

Damn it who the hell is that idiot who tries to woo Ai and then hit her??!!  :scolding: Well luckily Risa was there to save her :wub:

“Speaking of growing up, Sayusuke, it’s going to be your birthday soon.” Risa picked up the small child from the ground to his arms. “What would you like for a birthday gift?”

“Another sister!” She immediately shouted, making the other two people beside her turn into an interesting shade of red. “Would that be possible, Papa?”

“Well, Uh… Well, it- it’s not possible right now…” Risa answered nervously. “Why does Sayu-chan want a sister?”

“Well, even if there’s Miki-neesan and Yuko-baasan, I still feel lonely at home without anyone to play with.” Sayu pouted, bringing up her index fingers and poke them at each other. “So I thought… a sister would be nice.”

“We- Well… Papa can’t do that right now.” Risa answered. “Anything else?”

“A dinner with Sensei!” Sayu exclaimed again, this time earning two interesting responses.

“Eh?!”

Did I already mention how much I love Sayu in this story? :luvluv2: She's like "Duh, you two stop screwing around, go on a date, get together, get married and make me another sister/s :P" XD

Nice chapter  ;) I think/hope the TakaGaki relationship is going to be a little deeper now on  :wub: Hopefully xD

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2012, 10:31:09 AM »
ALL THE LOVE I GIVE YOU. <3 TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKIIIIIIIIII. XD
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:58:59 AM by risa_ai »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »
about the guy harassing ai in the supermarket... is it the R-1 guy?
anyway looking forward for your next chapter... hoping with some accident after the dinner to make little Sayu's first wish to her coming birthday to come true with at least as a belated gift  XD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2012, 05:07:34 PM »
^ I never actually said a name, but I guess? LOL

Part 3
“I’m really sorry about this. My daughter is really selfish.” Ai read a text message as she patiently sat in the living room of her house waiting for her doorbell to ring. She smiled and replied back.

“No, it’s really okay. I… really don’t mind it.” She pressed send, her cheeks turning a bit hot with a blush. She was dressed in a simple light blue cocktail dress that shows off her slim legs and she wore open toed sandals that showed her cute toenails.

Today is July 13th, a certain Niigaki Sayumi’s birthday. The child had apparently requested for a dine out with her, the child’s teacher, and Sayu’s dad, Niigaki Risa-san.

She had never dated anyone all of her life, and it was being kept a secret from his [Risa’s] daughter that he and her have been meeting each other after work for the past three months.

Her doorbell rang as she waited for a text message to arrive. In Ai’s hurry, she ran towards the door, almost hit her head on it, just in time to open it and have welcoming arms catch her safely.

“Careful there.” His sweet deep voice spoke into her ear, while she looked up to meet a handsome man with his dark brown hair brushed up, bangs parted to the side. “Hi.”

“I never knew Sensei could be quite the clumsy one.” From behind the male, Sayu chuckled a little, her teacher pouting at the child.

“I agree.” Risa teased with a charming smile of his own. A hand immediately came into contact with his arm, wincing in pain. “Ow, ow. I told you, that hurts.”

“Youkindofdeservedthatsorta.” The teacher muttered under her breath, she stood in front of her doorway, hands on Risa’s shoulder as her body was completely pressed onto him, his hands tightly wrapped around her waist. “Umm… aren’t you, gonna let go of me?”

“No.” Risa answered with a growl, suddenly someone coughed.

“Ehem, ehem. Excuse me. Baby on board.” Sayu teased, sending the two blushing untangling themselves from each other.

“Are you ready to go?” Risa asked. Ai nodded.

“Ah, wait. Let me just get my phone.” Ai quickly went inside her home for a moment, and returned with her hand bag. They left her house’s doorway, and went in the Niigaki car, Ai seated on the front passenger seat, Sayu properly strapped at the back seat and Risa taking the driver’s.

Ai didn’t have an opportunity to properly look at her date, so she took the chance during the drive to look at him. He wore black jeans, and a short sleeved polo shirt tucked in his pants with a black belt with silver buckle. The first two buttons of his shirt was open, and inside was a navy blue shirt. His normally down short hair was brushed up to show his small face, and a jacket hang at the back of his seat which he would probably wear later.

“Yes?” Risa looked at Ai for a moment before turning his attention back to the rode.

“N- nothing. I just think you look dashing, that’s all.” Ai answered with a blush, immediately taking a look outside the window.

“You look absolutely lovely as well.” Risa commented, following it with a whistle.

“Papa, ew.” Sayu interjected. The Niigaki male looked at the rear view mirror with a glare at the now eight year old, and the child just stuck her tongue out. Ai chuckled. Feeling the laughter quite contagious, Risa started laughing as well, as Sayu followed.

Not long after, they arrived in a Hawaiian styled restaurant, there were a lot of families gathered inside celebrating birthdays and such. It seems to be a very popular spot for young families and for families of grown-ups alike.

“Uh…” Risa leaned into Ai’s ear, snaking his left hand around her waist lecherously. “This… is actually a restaurant only complete families could go into. It’s not that it’s discriminating against single parents like me, but they only want happiness for complete families. Sayu has always wanted to go here. I hope you don’t mind.”

Ai blushed almost immediately and leaned in to the touch. “I… I don’t mind.”

Sayu stood baffled, her hand tightening in hold onto her Papa’s right hand. She looked around and watched the children interact with their parents happily, the kids playing in the small playground outside, getting to know each other.

“Sayu?” Risa called to his daughter who looked up at him, mouth open in an O. “A fly will fly in there.” The child cutely closed her mouth and looked around.

A waitress approached their small group of three and smiled. “Niigaki-san?” She asked in a polite tone.

“Ah, yes.” Risa answered with a grin. “Let’s go?” He leaned into Ai who nodded at him, as he pulled or dragged away Sayu with them.

“Papa, let’s go there later!” Sayu pointed at the adjacent building to the restaurant, it seemed to be an astrological dome with a telescope mounted outside. “Please?”

“Of course. For now, let’s eat dinner okay?” Risa told the child who just nodded with a smile, they followed the waitress.

/~
     /~
 C/

“You’ve been quiet the whole time.” Risa asked. He stood beside Ai who looked at the horizon from the top of the astrological dome, while Sayu happily looked at the telescope.

“Oh, umm.” Ai started, smiling shyly. “It’s just that, I told myself, I might actually have a family at around my late thirties, because of my attitude.” She walked towards the railing and leaned over it. “Sort of experiencing something like that right now, I thought. It’s fun.” She turned around and smiled at Risa, who for some reason, blushed.

“If you don’t mind… with me.” Risa smiled, looking at the shocked teacher whose mouth was hanging open. He got on one knee and pulled out a box from his pocket, and opened it in front of her. “Will you marry me?”

By the corner, Sayu sat near the telescope and watched the scenery with a smile. “The best birthday ever.”

Tears immediately filled the teacher’s eyes as she looked at the simplistic but shining ring on the velvet box. Unable to say any kind of words, she nodded. Risa stood and placed the ring on her ring finger.

“Now can I request for a kiss?” Sayu pitched in surprising the two adults within the vicinity. “Oh, come on. It’s my birthday.”

“You know, I really worry on how your daughter will grow up in the future.” Ai said and chuckled.

“You’ll be there to watch it anyway.” Risa answered with a smile and leaned in to capture inviting lips. “Right?”

Ai blushed and slapped the younger male’s shoulder with her right hand.

“Aw come on. I told you that hurts.”

(Te Wo Nigitte/END)

This will be continued in a series called -> “Matchmaker Sayumin” in the future /o/

It happened fast because I can, and you guys liked it anyway \o\

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Te wo Nigitte 3 07/31
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2012, 10:18:28 PM »
 hihihi :) matchmaker sayumin featuring turtle eririn?

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2012, 10:20:40 AM »
LOL. xD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2012, 04:54:31 PM »
I would really appreciate it if people would comment their thoughts as well if they have time ; A ;.

or something.

I mean a few words actually won't hurt a fly \o\

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2012, 12:33:03 PM »
Ah.... Gomen. >< I always check the forum via mobile, so it's quite hard to type via phone so I hope you understand. So now I'm on the Computer~ :)
AI AND RISA~  :wub: :wub: :wub: So sweeeeet~ It's  :heart: :heart: :heart: **looks for emoticon**  :ptam-aww: :ptam-aww: :ptam-aww: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: WHY YOU NO WRITE AIGAKI WEDDING.  :scolding: :scolding: :scolding: XD AHAHAHAHAHAHA. But still....  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2012, 04:24:17 PM »
i really enjoyed this mini oneshot series :3 its cute that young sayu's already pretty "mature" no thanks to her aunts lol Aisensei and gakipapa's relationship is ubber cute as well ;3; and sayu did get the best b-day gift ever XD now all she needs is that little sister and she'll be ubber happy~ XD

again i'll just say that its a ubber cutenfluffy story~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2012, 07:32:39 PM »
AWWWW THEY GOT MARRIED!! :luvluv1: And it's never too early for TagaGaki to do that xD
But though I love TagaGaki I must say that Sayu was my favorite in this story xD I love kids who make adults nervous because they have a bit too sharp tongue, a more mature mind than other kids and they always have a perfect timing when they say something that embarrasses someone  ;) And of course without Sayu Ai and Risa would probably have waited too long before they would do something to their feelings  :wub: Sayu just helped them a little bit.

“Papa, ew.”

My favorite part with the proposal  :luvluv2: Sauy is just too great.

You are going to continue this story? TakaGaki married in the future? Sauy matchmaker in the future?  :stunned: Ohmygash that would be GREAT!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: (I use this smile too much....)

I hope there will be a lot of sweet and fluff takagaki moments in the future! Keep up the good work! We are waiting for more  :)

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2012, 11:39:41 AM »
though i have expected something else... but it turned out so also not bad  :P
and finally, little sayu have a mom mom now... and she is able to enjoy life like a normal kid.

about the matchmaker sayumin series, please have the turtle eririn too  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Nenmatsu Nenshi No Daikeikaku