JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - I Know

Author Topic: HelloAika Fanfiction Depot (All The Things She Said- Chapter One)  (Read 3547 times)

Offline HelloAika

• Mizukipon!
Hello! I know I have not posted much at this site. I think now is the best time for me to introduce myself and why I am here. My name is Celine but you can call me Aika-chan or Celiney. I'm here because I want to write some fan fics. I moved this topic from one shot to regular fanfics because I realized my fanfic I'm writing now is longer then I planned. I have several ideas right now but I will lay out some for you guys.

Pairing Ideas I Have Now:

Natsuyaki Miyabi x Suzuki Airi
    Kamei Eri x Michishige Sayumi
    Sugaya Risako x Shimizu Saki
    Matsuura Aya x Fujimoto Miki

I hope you guys like those kind of pairings. These are my ideas for the moment but I will think of new things and will take suggestions.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:28:59 AM by HelloAika »

Offline HelloAika

• Mizukipon!
Re: HelloAika Fanfiction Depot
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 11:35:04 PM »
"All The Things She Said" Three Part Story: Intro

This is a love,suspense,romantic,tear jerking kind of story. The story opens with a young naive Kamei Eri who wants to make it "big" in Tokyo. When arriving, she runs into a older man that wants to help her. He suggests she work for him who he is a model scout. She agrees and he introduces her to Michishige Sayumi. A young, hot model with a spiteful attitude problem. Sayumi as usual, treats Eri like any of her personal assistance and makes her Sayumi's number one door mat. When Eri helps Sayu get onto a major magazine cover Sayumi sees Eri under a new light. They both develop feelings for each other but they both have their reasons to not admit it to each other. After working with Sayumi for quite some time, Eri admits her feelings and leaning in for a kiss Sayumi freaks out and fires her. What will happen? Will Eri and Sayumi never talk again? Is there a secret player in this game? You will only know if you read.

Offline HelloAika

• Mizukipon!
Re: HelloAika Fanfiction Depot
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 11:35:41 PM »
Chapter One

"Mother, I'm so sorry to do this to you but, I am leaving for Tokyo today. I'm not sure when I will be back to see you, but please do not cry. I need to do this so I can live my life. I know you care so much about me and want to make sure I am healthy and happy. When I do see you next, I will be all grown up and smiling to you. Love your daughter Kamei Eri"

That is the last thing I wrote to my mother before I left town. I knew if I said it, I would either mess it up or just cry the whole time. I knew I had to do this. It about 5am and I am sneaking out of my house to catch the earliest train to Tokyo. I read in this magazine that Tokyo is the place to be now. The jobs and the people are amazing. I wonder what I would do there? Will I meet a nice boy who will sweep my off my feet and treat me like a lady? Well whatever happens in Tokyo will change my life. I snap out of my daze and look at my watch. It is almost 5:30 am and the train leaves in 10 minutes. I pull my bags close to me and start to run down the street. I finally get to the station and grab my ticket in time for the train and out of breath. I climb the stairs of the train and find my seat number. I was very happy to get a window seat going to Tokyo. I sat alone the whole ride there which was fine but it would of been nice if I had someone to talk to. The train pulled into the station and people started to get out of the train pretty fast. I stood up and started walking to exit of the train and I was then welcomed by the bright, sunny sky of Tokyo,Japan.

Everyone in the station were dressed well from head to toe. I was comparing them to me who's wearing ripped jeans and a red plaid shirt. Everyone was busy moving around the station that I bumped into a couple of  the people who walked by me. They would look at me and were shocked to see me here with how I was dressed. I got so nervous and just kept walking until I found the exit to the station. I took hold onto my bag tightly as I walked down this street that had a few people on it. I knew I would not bump into many people down here like I was doing back there. I look around and I see these little shops and young women and men selling products to who ever walks by them. Back home we never had girls or boys dress all nice and sell us stuff on the street except fruit and vegetables. These people were selling clothes, game systems, make-up, shoes and cell phones.

I felt like I was walking down the same street over and over again now. I was starting to get tired so I looked for a place to sit down and rest. I found this small park and sat down on one of the benches. It was shaded, so the sun wasn't burning my skin anymore. I look around this park and you would see the typical trees, birds, squirrels and mothers strolling their babies and young children around. I then see this older man walk by and he looks in my direction. I look around me thinking he's looking at something behind me, but when I look there is nothing near me or behind me. I point at myself and he nods his head. I walk over and he smiles at me.

"Hello my name is Kawanari Tomoya and I am a modelling scout, I was watching you sit there and you just look beautiful today." he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.
" It nice to meet you Tomoya, my name is Kamei Eri. I just moved her to find a job and live life." I said giggling and moving my hand.
" Well I always need beautiful women like you to work for me. I was wondering if you wanted to follow me to my studio so you can meet my staff and some of my models?" he said looking down to me.
" Yeah I guess" I said smiling to him.

He motioned for me to move down this path and I followed beside him. I know my mother told me to never talk to strangers but this man thinks I'm beautiful. He will probably hire me as one of his models and I could make millions. I would send the money to my village especially to my mother. I would do so many nice things if I was a model. We walked to his sport car and he opened the door for me. I crawled in and felt the leather seat with my hands. I then looked for the seat belt and pulled it across my chest and listened to the seat belt click to signal that it was attached. He then smiles at me and turns the car on. I could hear the engine roaring. He then turned the wheel and then we were off the road and taking the street really fast. I never been in a sport car so I never know it could go this fast. I just looked around the car and took in the smell of it.

After what seemed short we were at this building that had a big sign in front of it. It said, " Kawanari Modelling Agency" which proved that he was legit about this modelling agency. He pulled my seat belt off for me and then I open the door and crawl out of the car. I look at the building and it was a burgundy color building. He took my hand and walked me to the door, he opened the door for me, then motioned me to walk down this small hallway to the door. I looked at him and he was talking to his reception clerk that was looking at me weirdly. I walked to the door and opened it, and was welcomed to bright lights, cameras, people running around, people talking on microphones loudly. I look across the room and see this young girl, about the same age as me posing and pouting her lips. The guy with the camera then would take her picture then tell her to pose or place her hands someone where. I was just memorized by the way she looked. She had long black hair and big beautiful eyes. She had these rosy cheeks and bright red lips. She started to pose on this bench thing in a very seductive way and my brain started to think about some dirty things with her. When in the hell did I start liking girls in that sort of way?

I was sick of doing these shots of me in a basic dress and modelling for eye cream. I don't even use eye cream myself. I wanted to model for cars, make-up, clothes. I don't even model with sexy boys that hold me and hug me in the shot. Well, if I keep working hard maybe I will find someone better then Tomoyo to get me to model for them. I looked across the room and see this girl staring at me, I look at her with a stern look and she doesn't even clue in. I storm off the set and walk up to her to show her some business.

"What do you think your doing on this set?" I said rudely.
" Umm... I'm sorry miss I was told to come in here" she said in a daze.
" How the hell did you get in here?" I said grabbing her shirt.
" Sayumi, let go of her. I invited her to the set to see how things work, not be harassed by your bitchy attitude" Tomoyo said slapping my hand.
" What the hell, you didn't have to slap my hand. I was going to let her go. Anyways, why didn't you tell me you were bringing someone on set. I thought this shot was going to be alone, yet again" I stated loudly.
" Well, she isn't going to be modelling, she will be your personal assistant since you fired your last one out of the blue" Tomoyo said staring and pointing at me.
" Well, she kept messing up my coffee order and was late because she had to be at a funeral or something stupid" I said rolling my eyes at him.
" Well, I trust she will not disrespect you Sayu. Her name is Kamei Eri and she is just sweet and innocent so please don't hurt her." he said squeezing this girl's cheeks hard.

Tomoyo finally walks away and I walk towards her closely. She look like a deer in headlights. I do kind of feel bad for her that she now knows Tomoyo. So enough, he going have her model next to me then I lose the lime light yet again. Every girls that models near me gets the job of the life time, I get stuck modeling for toothpaste. I just wish Tomoyo would promote me more, yes I know I got an attitude problem but, I'm working on it. This is not all my fault, people need to stop blaming me.

" So since you are my personal bitch, I would listen to me clearly. I will not repeat myself. Now do get my phone and water bottle in my dressing room." I said pushing her towards the hallway to my room. I walk back onto the platform and go back into the position I was in before. I watched this Eri girl walking down the hallway.

I get pushed around by this girl and I only been here for an hour. Now I am someone's personal bitch and have a crush on them as well. What is my brain doing to me. Now I got to find this Sayu girl's room with her cell phone and water bottle. I just wish she wasn't as rude, maybe people would like her more if she wasn't. Maybe people don't know what her potential really is. Maybe she just needs a boost of confidence from me. I finally walking down a couple hallways and found her room that was labelled Michishige Sayumi. The sign was in bright pink and had pink feathers all over it. I placed my hand on the door knob and turned it. The door opened and I saw a small white room with a big mirror, clothes, make-up, food and a nice leather couch. I looked on the make-up table and noticed her phone and her water bottle that had her name on it like the one on the door.

" I take it she loves pink" I said to myself.
" Yeah she sure does, just wish she acted like a little girl like the color suggests" this older women said in the hallway.
" Oh hello, I'm just here to grab her phone and water" I state as I lift them up for her to see.
" Yeah, I'm here to actually see her. I'm suppose to see if she is the right fit for my company's image." she said smiling to me.
" Oh well I have to get these items to her so you can follow me I guess" I said walking to the door way.

She steps aside and looks at me sweetly and we both start walking down the hallway. We turn down another hallway then I remember where I had to go to find the studio again. I hope she doesn't get mad that I took so long to get her items. Maybe, if I talk to this women before we meet her maybe, I can win her over. If I win her over Sayumi can finally get her big break she deserves.

" So how long have you worked for Miss Michishige?" she said walking closely beside me.
" I've been working with her for a couple months, but she is a close friend of mine. We went to junior high together" I know I was lying but, if she knew the truth she probably wouldn't believe the rest of the story I'm going to tell her.

"Wow! that is a long time to know someone, so you know how she really is then off set" she said nodding to me.
" Yeah I sure do. She does act like a brat at times but, deep down she is a fun, happy, loving model. She just needs to be challenged more. She just feels stuck just modelling for toothpaste. When we were in school, she always talked about how she wanted to model for make-up, clothes, shoes from big companies. Her boss does not do enough promotion for her and gets her just the average gig. She is ready to model with the top dogs of the fashion and TV world."
" Well she does sound like she would need something bigger to work on. Well let's go see her and see what happens after" she said smiling to me and walking back to where I started.

"Where the hell have you been?, I told you to listen to me. You took your sweet time didn't you." Sayumi said to me and grabbed her phone and water bottle from me really fast.
" Hello Sayumi my name is Tanaka Risako. I am an model agent for Tokyo TV and we are looking for young models like yourself to model for our television station" the women said.
" Oh sorry for my little out burst Mrs., she does not listen to me sometimes. Let me bring you over her to show you what goes on and we can talk some more about this deal." Sayu said leading the women to the cameras and lights.

" Wow it good you ran into Risako before Sayumi did because, she would of ruined her chance by herself" Tomoyo said walking up behind me scaring me.
" Yeah well I told Risako that I've know Sayumi all my life and that she would fit for her TV station" I said moving my hair behind my ears.
" Well if it works out she will defiantly like you more" he said smiling and walking away again. This guy is so weird.

"Thank you Sayumi for showing me around the studio. I want you to work for me tomorrow on some model shots for the station. Here is the station address and I would like you to meet me there at noon tomorrow. You should really thank your friend for saying some nice things about you" Risako said loudly.
"What friend are you talking about?" Sayumi said curiously.
"The one with the brown hair over there" Risako pointed at me.
"Yeah I will thank her" she said in a nice tone but her eyes were saying something else to me.

As Risako walked away with Sayumi I decided to hide some where so when Sayumi came back she wouldn't find me and yell at me. I hide behind some boxes then I could see her return to the studio. She looked around and then blurted out. " I just wanted to thank her, well that bitch better meet me at the studio tomorrow" she said walking away and turning one of the lights off. Maybe she will start being nice to me now, or at least try to. I crawled from the boxes and walked to the exit. I turned around and looked around the studio and smiled and then walked out the door and let it close behind me.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 02:09:57 AM by HelloAika »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: HelloAika Fanfiction Depot (All The Things She Said- Chapter One)
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 06:03:14 AM »
nice start to the fic and the addition of Risako interests me :thumbsup

keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline HelloAika

• Mizukipon!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 12:57:25 AM »
Chapter Two

It was an early morning for me today. I was not sure when I had to magically appear at the studio. If I did not show up then it was not worth doing it. I would just get my head cut off like yesterday. I got ready in my new clothes and brushed my hair. I walked out of my hotel room and slide my card into my jean pocket. I started walking to the side walk outside the hotel and followed it not really know where I was going. After asking a couple locals I found the TV Tokyo station. I walked up to their glass doors, and grabbed the handle and pushed in. I saw a long open walk way that lead you to this reception desk with a young women siting behind.
" Welcome to Tokyo TV and how may I help you today miss?" she said.
" I'm with Michishige Sayumi, I'm her assistant" I said smiling.
" Oh okay well they just started their photo and video shoots so I can lead you the way to our studio" she said standing up from her chair.

She then walked around the desk and walked towards a small hallway. I followed behind her and seconds later we were to this studio that looked like the one I meet Sayumi in. There were alot more people running around and a many more cameras.   

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 01:05:28 AM »
  ah'ah ! i really like Kameshige so please update everyday!hehe just kidding .!ganbatte.!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - I Know