JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taetiseo - Adrenaline

Author Topic: Kako no Cafe [Part7][2/24/14] (multipairing)  (Read 41802 times)

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
Re: Kako no Cafe [Part3][2/26/13] - Multiple Couple
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2013, 03:42:01 AM »
I apologize about not commenting on your second part of this fiction! You update quite fast with this one and though they are short, they are quite interesting and makes me want to read more and more.  :luvluv2:

I just have to agree with what Yuki88 said. Takamina is finally showing that she really isn't quite as useless as she is in the previous two chapters.  :on lol:

First customer is Mayu! Hm... I wonder who the next customer is? Will it be her again or someone new?  :dunno:

Great chapter/part and definitely looking forward to your next one!  :ding:

(Side note: Then you'll either have my updates right away like a hot dish from a restaurant [or shall I say cafe here. xD] or painfully wait for them~ Kukukuku~ xD;)

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2013, 08:56:55 AM »
Ah... so the coffee is your own recipe... well that's why I can't find that type of coffee at any of the coffee shop that I go to.

Takamina is so passionate person...

the first customer is Mayu... as a cyborg.... what was it  that Mayu glanced on at displayed in the cabinet before she left the cafe?

Who is the second customer? I hope it's Atsuko....

There is another cafe beside Minami's cafe.... ah they have a rival...

Ah... just one customer on the second day... such a poor business at least better....

I hope it's getting better soon...

I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2013, 12:16:13 PM »
Yay a new chapter! Mayu as the first customer. Very much a cyborg. It was cute that Mayu had a black teru teru bouzu hanging on her bag. That's technically an allusion to our black-hearted weathergirl! How cute! I wonder what Mayu was staring at?

On a side note, there was a little mistake on the chapter. You wrote that Mayu came in the cafe at 9pm and she got out at 2 pm. Maybe you meant 9 am.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2013, 12:21:30 PM »
WANT MORE,THE NEXT CUSTOMER?TAKAMINA FRIEND?HOPE MAYU COME AGAIN

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2013, 07:38:28 PM »
Me curious who will be the next customer.. Somekind this fic tell you about people character, me love it <3

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2013, 08:35:49 AM »
Thanks for all the comments and sorry that my lazy mode is on so I couldn't update earlier ^^; And also sorry that I couldn't reply your comments cuz I have to study for the test tomorrow. I'll try to reply your comments on next update. Now enjoy~

Kako no Cafe [4]

On the next day, the Kako no Cafe was opened as usual and waiting for its customers. At 9am, the doorbell rang again, and stepping in was no one else beside their first customer, the “cyborg” girl. Hearing the bell, Yuki had a big smile on her face. But then she saw who it was, her smile turned into a frown. Quickly dried her hands with a towel, she stepped out of the bar and greeted.

“Irasaimase!”

The girl this time ignored her and went to the table that she sat yesterday. Yuki let out an annoying sigh and gave the menu to the girl. As if the girl was teasing her, she refused to take it and just simply said in a mono tone.

“Yesterday order, please.”

Yuki’s eyebrow rose as she walked back to the bar and told Takamina to make another strawberry cake while she made hot chocolate. In her thought, she started hating this girl as if the girl was mocking them by saying that. This was only her second time coming here so she couldn’t be a regular customer if this was a normal cafe. Yes normal cafe. So that girl was telling Yuki that their cafe was so unpopular that they could remember her yesterday order even when she just came here for the 2nd time. Too few customers.

The barista bit her lower lip to soothe her own anger. A few minutes later, she brought the chocolate and cake to the girl table.

“Enjoy, please.” She said reluctantly with an awkward smile.

But the girl didn’t listen to her when she kept looking at her sketchbook, again. Yuki hurried back to the bar and watched the girl again. She was expecting the girl to eat her cake while drawing something on her sketchbook. But this time, she was wrong. The girl put her sketchbook back to her backpack and ate the cake quickly. Finishing her meal, she sat up, paid for her order then left the cafe exactly at 10am, not to forget to shortly glare at the glass cabinet when she was walking out.

Yuki stared at the door for a minute then went away to clean the empty cup and plate with a sigh escaping her throat.

“This girl is in a hurry, isn’t she?” Takamina said, leaning on the bar.

“Seems so.” Yuki replied coldly. She brought the dirty things to the kitchen and started washing them.

“Are you OK, Yukirin? You sounds... angry.”

“I’m fine.”

Another cold and short reply, which sent a chill down on Takamina’s spinal cord. The owner just shut her mouth and went back to her baking task later on.

Around 7pm, Kako no Cafe was still empty as usual, despite the fact it was Sunday night, the time that people go out the most. The dark color of night made it even more desperate.Takamina was sitting on a bar chair, playing with her coin by tossing it rapidly. The barista was standing behind the bar but right next to Takamina and stared at the entrance door boringly.

“Seriously, Takamina. You’re some sore of unforturnate people or something. This is so strange that your cafe only has one customer after how many? 3 days!”

“Maybe I’m not destined to be in cafe business.” Takamina sighed while looking at the coin in her hand. “I guess I will close the cafe early again.”

Putting her coin back to her pocket, she walked to the door.

Reaching out for the wooden sign, Takamina was about to change the side of it before...

“Finally we’re here!!!!”

Suddenly, the door busted out quickly and violently along with an energetic voice. As the door flew open, it met Takamina’s hand in the way and pressed that little soft thing onto the wall beside, making a loud thud and a painful scream.

“IITAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!”

Takamina held her red hand and jumped around while blowing at the sore.

“Oi! Yuu-chan! Watch out! You hurt her!”

From the street, a tall girl with cat-like ears and brown long soft hair knocked on the shorter one, who had given the pain to Takamina’s poor hand.

“Gomen, Nyan.”

“Don’t apologize me. Her!”

Since the scene happened too fast, Yuki couldn’t react, except for her owl eyes. But now she had finally analyzed the situation, she instantly approached Takamina and checked the girl.

“Are you alright, Takamina?”

“Yes I’m fine. My hand is just red but no bones broke.”

Takamina replied but still caressed her hand. Yuki sighed then turned to the two new people.

“Irasaimase.” She bowed at them and received back another bow from them.

“Arigatou. Sorry for hurting your hand. Are you OK?” The shorter girl asked concernly.

“Yeah yeah I’m fine. Don’t worry about that.”

“So table for two?” Yuki asked.

“Yes please.” The short girl answered with a smile.

Yuki then guided them to a table next to the window and gave them the menu while Takamina went to the kitchen to grab some ice.

“A cold latte and a vanilla cake, please.” The taller girl said calmly.

“Cold mocha and chocolate cake~” The other girl quickly said.

“Right away.” Yuki smiled to them then walked away to prepare the order.

Later, Yuki brought the drinks and cakes to the girl and placed them down on the table gently.

“Please enjoy.”

Yuki stood there and watched the two customers taking their first bites and gulps. Both of their eyes went wide. Couldn’t hold back, the shorter one exclaimed.

“This is DELICIOUS!”

“And the coffee too.” The taller one nodded.

“Ne ne~ Your coffee and cake is so dlicious, really!”

The shorter complimented Yuki. The barista jsut gave a smile and a light bow.

“Thank you for your compliment. We’re glad that you enjoy it.”

“Can I ask you who makes these?” The taller one asked politely.

“I’m the barista here while the other girl you met is the owner and the baker.”

“Cool~ Both of you look so young but already able to make such good cake and coffee like this. I’m very impressed.” The shorter one said and took another bite of her chocolate cake.

“I wonder why here is so empty despite the quality of the service.” The taller girl said after taking a look around the cafe.

Yuki was still wondering that herself so she didn’t know what to reply the customer.

“I guess we’re just unlucky.” She said wakwardly.

“Hmm... I didn’t expect that it was worse than my imagination when I first heard about it.”

“Ehh?” Surprised by what she heard from the taller girl, Yuki stared at the girl in disbelief. “You heard about us? How?”

“A friend told us about an empty cafe in Akibahara and asked us to come here and help. So here we are, tasting the food and drink. We have to say that it’s such a pity that this cafe isn’t well-known.” The tall girl slowly answered.

“We decided to help you guys! It’s a big waste to let this excellent cafe go down!” The shorter girl continued.

“Really?” Takamina, who was listening to the conversation , ran from the kitchen and asked in disbelief.

“Yes.” Both of the customers nodded.

“Arigatou!” Yuki and Takamina happily thanked them and bowed at then.

“Don’t mention it. By the way, I’m Oshima Yuko, 23 years old, currently working at AY Entertainment, choreography instructor.” The shorter introduced herself.

“I’m Kojima Haruna, also 23, owner of NyanNyan fashion brand.”

“Wow.” Both the barista and the midget owner were surprised by their customer’s information. They were famous people. And they were wasking to help them. It was a their biggest fortune ever.

“I’m Kashiwagi Yuki, 21 years old, owner of Mielino Cafe in Kagoshima but currently working as barista here. Yoroshiku.”

“I’m Takahashi Minami, 21 too, owner and baker of this cafe. Thanks for your help.”

“We haven’t done anything yet so don’t thank us so early.” Haruna smiled.

“Mielino Cafe? No wonder why your coffee is so good, Kashiwagi-san. I’ve heard from my co-workers that Mielino is the best cafe in Kagoshima.” Yuko praised.

“Hahaha... I don’t think mine is the best... I still have a lot of things to learn.”

Yuki scratched her cheek in embarrassment.

“We’ll introduce this awesome place to our friends and co-workers. We promise that your cafe will get famous in no time, right Nyan?”

“Un.”

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kako no Cafe [Part4][3/3/13] - Multiple Couple
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2013, 08:42:37 AM »
Yuko and KojiHaru become the next set of customers and they create an interesting atmosphere :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2013, 09:25:03 AM »
yeah kojiyuu!! :B.. you made my day :B

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2013, 09:55:14 AM »
OOOhhh! Kojiyuu!!

And their friend isn't it Mayu??? :?  :)

Thank you
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2013, 09:59:25 AM »
Ah... I guess they should 'Thank's' Mayu for the coming of the other two customers (Yuko and Haruna)

She was the one that tell the news about the cafe that Minami's open in Akihabara

Yeah at last they have 3 people coming at the 3rd day....

And even a promising recommendation to others to come and help (visit) the cafe....

Why was she always glaring at the cabinet... before she leave the cafe...?

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next to the cafe...

Thank you for the lovely update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2013, 10:05:52 AM »
Who's the friends that told about the cafe?

Well if its yuko friends then maybe...maybe "Oshiri sister?" LOL its must be mayu!
She's the one customer beside yuko and kojiharu.yeah!

Be careful yuki,dont hate that cyborg girl too much or you will love her too much LOL

You know hate and love,
the different just like 1 step, so small...i
ts happen to me before,im really hate something and BANG! Now i love it! LOL

Thank for the update sayuki-san! Hope the best for you!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2013, 10:46:34 AM »
Aaahh, I bet Mayuyu is that friend of KojiYuu XD

And Yukirin hating Mayuyu for looking like a cold cyborg outside 8D

I still wonder who Mayuyu is actually. A well-knoen illustrator or something? XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2013, 12:43:18 PM »
Yay! KojiYuu! Based on the context, it sounds like Mayu was the one who told KojiYuu about the cafe. More visitors to come! I wonder who's next?

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2013, 01:36:17 PM »
I can see a hate->love thing going on here ;)
Who's Mayuyu? I wanna read more and see how the story will unfold.
Thanks for writing this  :bow:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2013, 04:24:24 PM »
mayuyu stop being so cold to yuki  :nervous :(
wow kojiharu's a fashion designer, i liked how you named it the nyan-nyan brand, and yuko's a choreography instructor  :twothumbs
thanx for the update  :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2013, 06:01:26 PM »
thanks for the update!!!! Kojiyuu saves the day :D Seems Minami and Yuki are finally getting some good luck :)

Looking forward to seeing some of their future customers :D

thanks again :D

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2013, 03:36:20 AM »
Another update!  :luvluv1:

I agree with what arrow27 said. Looks like business is starting to thrive! (Sort of at the time-being. xD)  :farofflook:

Kojiyuu! Oh Yuko. You accidentally hurt Takamina with that reckless action of yours.  :on lol:

I somewhat wonder if Mayu recommended them this cafe or if it was a passerby? And what's the next update going to have?  :dunno:

Looking forward to your next chapter as always.  :luvluv2:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Kimcoton

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2013, 04:42:25 AM »
Lol mayu is being mayu xD acting cold ehhh tsundere much? xD
And kojiyuu (≧∇≦)sounds like mayu's friends lol since yuko is mayu's oshiri sister xD
I'll be patiently waiting for your update :)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2013, 06:20:10 AM »
WAH AN UPDATE!!
AND I DONT KNOW THERE IS AN UPDATE
YUKIIIIIIIIIII DONT HATE THAT CYBORG GIRL!!
BUT IF THE CAFE BECOME POPULAR,WILL MAYU STILL COME TO THAT CAFE?
AND WHEN THEY TALK TO EACH OTHER BY THE WAY?
THE FIRST THING TO DEVELOPED A RELATIONSHIP IS FROM TALKING RIGHT? TO KNOW EACH OTHER MORE,
IF THE CYBORG REMAIN SILENT,YUKI WOULD NOT KNOW HER BETTER
PLEASE UPDATE THE NEXT PART, OH AND HOW MANY PART ACTUALLY THIS OS?
THANK

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2013, 12:57:18 PM »
Um..

Please dont mad at me cause i comment twice already

I MISS YOU SAYUKI-SAN!!

Please comeback and haunt me with your great fic! LOL