JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lunkhead - Shiroi Koe

Author Topic: Lovefool Part 13 4/24/2013 END  (Read 11232 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Lovefool Part 13 4/24/2013 END
« on: April 05, 2013, 11:49:30 AM »
Part 1

As a kid, I dreamed about how it felt to fall in love.

The embracing of each other.  The looking into each other's eyes.  The kiss that would spark fireworks.

Yet I never understood the downfall.

I, Watanabe Mayu, had found out about this concept when I fell for someone unexpected.

It was like any other day.  A slight breeze blew from the east as the morning dew came upon me.

"Ohayou!"

Jurina called as she held her bag tight to her body.

Armed with an umbrella, Jurina held the umbrella over my head as the chiming of the bells started to ring.

Running with all our might, I didn't see her in front of me.  My body collided with hers giving way to both of us slamming onto the pavement.

“ITAI~~~”

“Gomen.”

“Mayu-chan, we are going to be late.”

I picked up my bag and charged toward the gate before it closed.  I managed to look back to see her slowly standing up from the pavement.

“Mou… hayaku ne.”

I followed Jurina to our class as the teacher tracked us to our seats.

One minute left to the bell.

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG

The whole day seemed to breeze by quickly through.  However, the image of her face etched into my memory as we headed out to the gate.

She stood there with her arms crossed with another girl by her side.  Both had long black hair with long skirts.  She held a baseball bat in her hand as the gates slowly opened to let them in.

“You!  We need to talk.”

My feet felt planted as she drew closer.  Jurina stepped in front of me but was quickly swiped away by the other girl, leaving me with her.

“You should watch where you are going.”

“Gomen, I was late for school…”

My explanation was cut short with the swing of the baseball bat hitting my right knee.  Falling down to that knee, a river came from my eyes.  But, she was stopped by a teacher before finishing me off.  The other girl tried to pry his hands away from her but was brushed aside by another teacher.

As I saw the struggle, the pain seemed unbearable as Jurina ran to call the nurse.  I could only see the evil in her eyes.  Police came to take them away as I hobbled to my feet but apologetically I yelled out to her.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:36:46 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Lovefool Part 1
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 12:02:15 PM »
cute *w*

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lovefool Part 2
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 10:09:24 PM »
^Thx for reading and commenting

Part 2

The bruise had grown to a size of baseball.  My doctor advised me to be on crutches and Jurina decided to let her parents help me out for the time being.

A week later, the swelling went away but walking seemed to be a chore as my footing seemed like walking on the moon.  Slowly, I got back to walking and then jogging for physical education.

The pain however never went away as a slight twinge would come every so often when I feel at the peak of my emotions.

After a month, I was back to normal but was cautious of my surroundings by leaving earlier from home.  Jurina was irked by the decision but she went along anyway.  Walking at a smooth pace, I froze at the sight of the girl with a police officer by her.

“Mou!  She can’t hit you again.”

“I’m not over the fear yet.”

“We’ll just pass through and stick out our tongues at her.”

“I don’t think it is a good idea.”

The officer and she came toward our direction and I decided to hide out in the alleyway but Jurina stood outside waving at them.

After a few minutes, I gathered enough courage to step out of the alley and I saw her with her hair wrapped in a ponytail.

“Ahh, gomen ne Mayu-chan.”

She apologized but I wasn’t going to forgive her for the assault but I quickly nodded to avoid eye contact.

“Mayu… she didn’t mean to hit you.”

My knee started feel the sting again as I turned towards her.

“Why did you do it?”

“I was forced to.  If I didn’t I would be shown as a chicken.”

“I guess you are a chicken.”

I ran off to school without Jurina.  She was way too kind to her and I never wanted to see her again.

The day went by quickly without thinking of her.  Jurina kept quiet about her as we walked out toward the gate as a crowd slowly grew around the fence outside of the gate.

The mass of voices irritated the normally quiet day but Jurina noticed someone bounded to the fence with a man face down in a pool of blood.

“Yuki!” 

Jurina yelled as she pushed through and looked at the group to call for an ambulance.  My heart dropped to my stomach with the bruises and gashes painted her body.

Was it faith?  Was it payback?  I felt it was for my injury but when I saw Jurina sobbing over her, I pushed the crowd back away from them.

“Yuki, wake up!!!!”

Jurina rarely cried.  Even a sad movie couldn’t make her cry but the lone time was when her sister had suffered an injury when a car ran over her.  The image of her at that time reminded me of her passion of people she truly cared.

“Mayu, I knew this was going to happen.”

“What do you mean?

“If you stayed with us, she wanted to change to stop the violence.  She volunteered to withdraw from the gang.”

My guard was still up but I couldn’t let her suffer like that.  The paramedics came and unbound her hands to take her to the hospital.  The guard suffered an unfortunate fate as he was death on arrival.

Jurina and I stood over the area and placed our hands together.  I didn’t want to see those injuries again.  Was Yuki going to break away?  The assault seemed brutal enough to send the message and the girl that was with her stood a block away with a smile on her face.

“Mayu, let’s visit Yuki.”

I hesitantly nodded.  It only seemed proper to do so.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lovefool Part 3 4/6/2013
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 04:02:09 PM »
Part 3

My hands became cold as we arrived at the hospital.

Her family was waiting outside with their faces showing grave concern for her and a boyish character by the door with a rose in her hand.

“You were the ones to find her, right?”

We both nodded as we entered into the room.

The feeling didn’t subside but she was noticeably covered in bandages.

“Mayu, don’t feel bad.”

Jurina’s encouraging words couldn’t stop my tears.  I reached out for her hand, feeling the warmth from it.

“I didn’t mean this to happen to you.  You didn’t deserve this faith.”

The boyish character grabbed me from the floor and turned me around.

“Yukirin… hurt you, didn’t she?”

Wiping away my tears, I quickly nodded as she held me close to her.

“I take partial blame as a classmate in not pulling her away from that gang earlier.”

I felt sorry for her faith but I could only think of the worst when the machine turned to red.

Evacuating from the area, they quickly stabilized her.  I grasped her hand again but this time it closed around mine.

“I’m… sorry.”

“Yuki… how are you feeling?”

“Numb but someone told me that an angel has come to get me but I was refused.”

Confused by her words, I gripped tighter.

“She told me that I struck someone I’ll end up loving.  I asked who was this person and was sent back to earth.”

“Yuki… I hope you get better soon.”

I released my grip and let everyone back into the room.  Her eyes fluttered as the family and friends quickly surrounded her.

“Mayu, I think she was talking about you.”

“It can’t be me.  It had to be her classmate.”

“Mou~ she must have hurt many people and this is her second chance at life.”

Jurina’s words were mature yet doubted its meaning.  The boyish girl grabbed me and I saw her grasp my hand.

“Mayu… Sae… do your best to protect me.”

“Hai!”

“Mayu-chan, can we speak in private?”

I followed her out to the corridor as she held the rose in her hand, carefully avoiding the thorns.

“She has said that you were the reason that she was brought back.  I want to thank you for being the person to save her.”

Her smile turned to a stone expression.

“I want to ask her out.  Would you mind that?”

I nodded just out of courtesy.  Sae had better knowledge of Yuki than I did but why ask me?  I didn’t do anything to be the one of permission.  It felt okay in my heart to allow her to date but my brain was pounding my conscience about being there for good.

After the conversation, Sae flashed a smile back at me and deeply bowed toward my direction.  Jurina and I returned home hoping that Yuki would be discharged soon.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Lovefool Part 3 4/6/2013
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 10:32:04 PM »
Ara... Mayu was her destiny lover....

But She told Sae that she could asked Yuki out...

Well whether Yuki accepted or not... is her decision....

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next

Thank you for the fic and updates

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lovefool Part 4 4/8/2013
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 04:11:28 PM »
@cisda: well you see whether she'll accept it or not in this part.  I can't say it would be MaYuki but it could be :P

Part 4

A week had passed since Yukirin was discharged from the hospital.

Sae had done her deed and they were officially a couple. 

I spoke to her once during that time for a favor and she had promised that she would get to it once she figured it out from Yukirin.

However, my chest tightened once I saw them stroll in the mall with their arms locked with each other.

Jurina, clueless to my feelings, pulled me away before I broke down into my own emotions.

Heading to the movies, Jurina held my hand like a parent guiding their child through a new place.  She usually kept a happy face but it turned grim for one moment as she rushed toward a couple.

I grasped the air in front of me as she stood next to them.  It was Sae and someone else.

“Where’s Yukirin?”

“Yukirin?  Who’s that Sae?”

“She is at home.  She needed some rest.”

“Why are you holding hands with her?”

I grabbed her away from them as I saw the two clasping each other’s hands.

“Mayu!  You have to trust me.  This is a friend of mines.”

Her words were soothing but I felt she would at least to try convincing me it wasn’t a date.

I asked for her address and she hesitantly gave it to me as they went into the theater.  Jurina and I headed over to Yuki’s house where she had answered the door.

“Mayu… what are you doing here?  Who gave you my address?”

“Sae-chan.  I had asked since she was with a friend.”

“Oh, you mean Sayaka?  Sae and her go back a while.  I know her from cram school.”

Yuki was gleeful for the moment but her expression turned slowly back to defeat as we were let inside.

“I have juice for both of you.”

She placed the glasses for both of us as a host would do but seeing her hands shake on the delivery made me think of her current status.

“Thank you.  How are you feeling?”

The question, in itself, turned into concern as she took a seat in the brown chair across of us.

“I feel fine but since Sae had asked me out.  I feel that she has been helping me out too much.  I complained about it a lot but she is insistent in helping.  However, yesterday I realized why she had been helping me out so much.  I forgot she had been sleeping on my bed.”

“What do you mean?”

“I started yelling that there was a stranger in my bed.  My neighbors called the police but luckily my parents were on their way home before Sae was arrested.”

My heart sank down into my stomach.  Did Sae know that she had lost her memory?  What if I had said no to Sae?  I couldn’t really seem to answer my thoughts and cautiously raised the glass to my lips.

“Sorry, you must go soon.”

We both finished up our drinks and left the house.  The sound of plates breaking conquered our hearing.  Jurina and I looked at each other, pondering over her health.

As we took the corner, that person entered our view.  She walked away with the smirk pasted on her face.  I had the urge to charge at her but I thought better and turned back home.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Lovefool Part 4 4/8/2013
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 12:25:59 AM »
Ah... Mayu is so sad now

Well regretting it was too late. wasn't it?

What's going to happen next

Thank for the lovely update

Can't wait to see the next

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lovefool Part 5 4/8/2013
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 04:17:27 AM »
@cisda: we'll see about it

Part 5
A week later I decided to visit Yuki on my own.  Nervous about the meeting, I was approached by Sae, who had just left her house.  The usual smile was a deflating smirk as she passed by.

“Oh Mayu!  There is something Yuki wants to talk to you about.”

“Do you know what it is?”

“She hasn’t told me but… I need my space for now.”

Sae ran off before I could get an explanation and I was left to face her alone.  The last visit was a mood changer for me as I rang the door bell.

“Ah Mayu.  Please come in.”

Yuki had a place of finger sandwiches ready for me.  She offered one and the texture was quite an experience for me as I had orange juice to wash it down with.  Placing the glass onto the table, I found myself facing an unpredictable situation.  She was happy but what made her switch to the plates hitting the floor and why after we left, it had happened.

“I’m sorry for what I did.”

“Don’t worry about it.  I’m fully healed.”

“I want to tell you that before I can say this to anyone.”

I tilted my head a bit as she giggled at my awkward expression.

“I have a crush on you.  Weird isn’t it?”

“Ehhh, why on me?”

“I don’t know why but you are always in my dreams since you found me unconscious.  Everything I remembered is about you protecting me from everyone.  You once had a shield to protect me from the cold one night.  A wind blew from the east and you held up a blue steel shield to protect me from the frigid temperature.”

“I see.”

“You should be happy that I am fond of you.  You look rather cute today.”

“Thanks, what about Sae-chan?”

“She is a good friend.  Always keeps me happy but I want Mayu to be my girlfriend.”

Girlfriend?  The person who bruised my knee asking me to be her girlfriend.  I couldn’t say no but I had to think about it.  I smiled as I grabbed the plate and glass to take it over to the kitchen.  My heart started to beat quicker with the fear growing within me.  I quickly turned to see her on the couch pounding her fist into the chair’s cushion.

“Baka Yukirin.  She will never accept you.  Baka.”

She wasn’t dumb to consider it.  Maybe it felt rushed I thought.  What if I did accept and her personality changed back to the person that injured me.  I didn’t want to take that chance but I had to return to see what was making her feel doubting.

“Mayu likes you too.”

“Sugoi!  Shall we plan out a date?”

“Chotto matte!”

“Gomen, I feel excited when I get a person I liked to come with me everywhere.”

“Yukirin, I want to ask if you want to go out with me.”

“Yes I do.”

The quick reaction made me consider taking back the offer but I couldn’t let her just wants me.  I quickly decided to run a test and took a seat next to her.  Her head rested on my lap as I stroked her long black hair.  Calmly, she purred for a while before turning towards me.

“Mayu loves Yukirin, ne?”

“Mayu loves Yukirin.”

“Yukirin loves Mayu as she is my guardian angel.”

Her words seemed cute but the change did have concerns.  I truly wanted to see if she rid of her past but taking what she had offered was good enough.  An afternoon of petting Yukirin was exhausting but I knew if I said good bye, it could change instantly but she slept instead as I left without notice.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Lovefool Part 5 4/8/2013
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 09:18:35 AM »
Eh... so the one that Yuki likes is Mayu...

How about Sae, I thought they were going out?

Getting confuse here.... but interesting

Thank you for the update

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lovefool Part 6 4/9/2013
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »
Eh... so the one that Yuki likes is Mayu...

How about Sae, I thought they were going out?

Getting confuse here.... but interesting

Thank you for the update

They still are but there was a reason behind it...

Part 6

The next day I was greeted by Sae by the gate.  Her face worn out from the lack of sleep but she forced a smile as she always would do.

“I heard you visited Yukirin yesterday.”

I nodded slowly and she patted me on the head.

“She is going to the doctor’s today to analyze her mind…”

“That is a great thing to do…”

“You seem rather lost?”

“She loves me… I love her back.  Why can’t it be simpler?”

“Nee… I can relate to your situation but for Yukirin… I need to know what is going on.”

“You are not going to…”

Sae took a deep breath as she looked toward the sky.

“I have to take a different role because it isn’t love anymore.  I care for her as a sister and if it has to be that way, I have to consider being her guardian instead.”

“Why the change of heart?”

“Because she lost her parents early in her life.  I was her only friend that seemed to keep her straight.  I couldn’t be there all the time but she told me it was for her survival.  Then, that girl became her lover.”

I started to think it was the one who was around the scene of the crime and the one who greeted me outside her house.  A chill ran down my spine as I thought about it.

“Her name is Matsui Rena.  She forced Yukirin to do anything because she needed money.  Her house was paid off because of Rena.  I think she was the one who attacked her and the officer.”

“Rena?  What can I do?”

Sae’s smile disappeared.

“Don’t cross her path.  I can protect her so please don’t try to be a hero.”

“Okay.  But what about Yukirin?”

“I… couldn’t bear anyone else to get hurt.  It was the reason why I asked you about dating her.”

“You mean?”

“Yes.  I knew everything about you.  She hated the fact that I shielded you from her.  She throws tantrums when you are not around.  She has a mind like a child.”

“But… if I do love her… I will only get hurt.”

“I feel your pain.”

“I need to go to class.  Keep me updated.”

“Mayu, I’ll do my best.”

As I left to enter the school grounds, Sae winked, giving me a sense of relief.  Jurina was at the front door, holding it open for me as we ran into our class.

Sae texted I at lunch about the visit and my heart fell into my stomach.  She had suffered permanent damage to her brain causing her to transform herself into a child.  At her appointment, they assessed her at twelve and it could be worst with time.

My fingers froze in place as I looked at my phone.  I ran off to the roof and spent the rest of the lunch period thinking about her.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Lovefool Part 6 4/9/2013
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 02:32:44 PM »
Ah.. Yuki has problem with her mind.... she has a mind of a 12 years old or may be younger over time

So Sae was trying to protect both Yuki and Mayu...

What Sae going to do with Rena?

What's going to happen with Mayu and Yuki?

What's going to happen next....

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lovefool Part 7 4/11/2013
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 06:46:14 PM »
Ah.. Yuki has problem with her mind.... she has a mind of a 12 years old or may be younger over time

So Sae was trying to protect both Yuki and Mayu...

What Sae going to do with Rena?

What's going to happen with Mayu and Yuki?

What's going to happen next....

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

I like your comments, I wish I had such enthusiasm to do comments.  Anyways, it will be a slow process to get your answers to your questions

Part 7

“Mayu!  Why are you up here?”

“Yukirin… I got her assessment from the appointment today.”

“Mou… class is almost starting, you need to come downstairs.”

Jurina stood by the door, holding it open with her foot.

“Let’s go!”

I ran towards it and felt my legs crumbled below me.  I stuck my hand out to break my fall.  I couldn’t move from my position and let out my frustration.

“Mayu!  I cannot let you be this way.  She may never become what you see her to be.”

“I feel guilty.  The whole thing started because we were late for school.”

“I’ll head to class.  The door will still be open.”

Jurina left with the bell ringing for the next class period to start.  Truly, I didn’t want to leave.  I wanted to just see her because she needed me.  I decided to text back to Sae to pick me up from school.

After escaping through the hallways, I headed toward the gate where Sae was standing idly with a plastic bag.

“Yuki has been doing well.”

“I want to see her.”

“Well, I can take you to her but we need a reason.”

Sae looked down at my knees and noticed the blood covering it.  She pushed open the gate and dragged me through the opening.

We arrived at her doorsteps with smiles on our faces.  The rush of skipping school was running through my body and Sae opened the door to Yukirin lying on the couch with an open pudding cup on the table.

“Well, she took the news well.”

“Does she understand what happened?”

“I’m not sure but I’m only concerned about getting to Rena.”

“Sae, you don’t need to do it for her.”

“I know how you feel but in the end… She needs to know why I had protected her for all these years.”

I walked over to the couch and crushed her hair away from her face.  A smile grew on her face with her hand reaching out for the head.

“Mayu… You’re here.  It is nice to see you.”

“Same here.  How are you feeling?”

“I have a headache but the pudding has cooled my head.”

“Do you want anything?”

“I’ll take a glass of water.”

I walked over to the sink to get the glass.  Sae observed Yukirin like a concerned mother.  Her voice was soothing but the haunting tone gave way to the Sae’s faith.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2013, 08:00:03 PM »
I haven't told you this, but I love this fic ^~^

Keep up the hard work!

Update soon I can't wait!! :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 06:10:07 AM »
Ah... So nice of Sae still wants to be responsible taking care of Yuki even until now

Ah... Poor Mayu and Yuki... stuck with this kind of relationship...

What's going to happen next to Yuki...?

Is there really no chance for Yuki to cure herself?

Will Mayu able to stay with Yuki... despite her condition forever?

Can't wait to find out next

Thank you for the lovely Update

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lovefool Part 8 4/12/2013
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2013, 10:15:42 PM »
@K-popJ-pop: Thanks, it is a rather simple writing for a complex story

@cisda: We'll see how Yukirin will go along in this fic :lol:

Part 8

A few days later, I found myself entering Yukirin’s house as usual after school.  She sat there with her hands clasped together.  She collapsed down to her knees and pressed her head onto the table.

“Yukirin, what’s wrong?”

“Mayu, Sae has gone out with a bag.”

“What kind of bag?”

“It is a black bag when she has to take short trips.”

I wonder why she would leave on such short notice.  My usual preparation of a sandwich and juice went untouched until I comforted her about Sae.  She nibbled on the sandwich like a bunny and drank her juice when a text came.

This is Sae.  I want you to tell Yukirin that I love her.  Don’t forget about me.

I suddenly felt a churning in my stomach.  She had to face the fear that was haunting her.  However, I didn’t want to say it to her as she was eating and headed upstairs to Yukirin’s room.

Opening the white door, it revealed another side I didn’t know.  It was a combination of black and pink wallpapers.  The mixture made me curious of her life and looked at the book on the desk.  A few short entries exposed a dirty secret.  I instantly closed the book and ran back downstairs.

“Mayu, where did you go?”

“I went to upstairs to see if you had any extra towels.”

“Oh?  You are so kind.”

“By the way, how did you actually get to know me?”

“Hmm, I only know you from the collision.”

“Not five years ago?”

“Five years ago… I was twelve back then.”

“I was nine and I met someone who protected me from bullies who were poking me.”

“Nee… I don’t remember that.”

“Please tell me the truth.”

Yukirin tilted her head down and rubbed her face with her hands.  She looked back up with a smile, the type to reveal a truth.

“Sae didn’t lie but she should have told you I suffer from a disorder.”

“So… you are two people in one?”

“How could you tell that?”

“The pink and black in your room.”

“Yeah, the combination serves a purpose of how I feel.  It was also the reason why Rena became a friend.  She still is but I started to realize that she was using me.”

“You were being manipulated.”

“Don’t say that.  Rena wouldn’t do that.”

“She did and she beat you up.”

“I don’t want to hear it.”

“Please Yukirin…”

“Please leave Mayu!  I don’t want you to talk about Rena like that.  You don’t know the truth.”

“I want to know why you trust her.”

“Just leave.”

I slowly bowed to her before I exited the house.  The clouds turned to a light gray and the wind’s sudden change gave way to the forecast.  I ran to the nearest covering with the rain slowly coming down.  My soul started to feel for her and Sae held her bag with cuts on her face.

“What happened?”

“Rena has been downed for now.  Please take my stuff.”

“Sae…”

Two men came from behind and handcuffed her.  She showed me a smile before leaving the area.  I opened the bag to see a picture of Yukirin’s family with red x’s through the two adults.  It gave me a chill down my spine when I closed the bag.  I brought it home and opened it again to search through the contents.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Lovefool Part 8 4/12/2013
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 01:08:05 PM »
Ara... Sae did something to Rena...

Why Yuki trusted Rena so much... indeed... it's a mystery?

What will Mayu find in the bad that Sae gave?

What's going on with Yuki, Rena, Mayu and Sae...?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lovefool Part 9 4/16/2013
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 10:38:05 PM »
@cisda: I believe it will only develop itself into a mess...

Part 9

The bag was filled with Yukirin’s past.  Why did Sae have this?  My mind ran through all the possibilities and then it struck me quickly.  I grabbed my coat and ran over to the house.  My path was blocked by a work site but taking the detour, I found myself lost and then coming back to the main road it seemed longer than usual. 

Stopping in front of her house, a dark figure came out and ran in the other direction.  My shoulder rammed through the door and saw her crying with strips of clothing covering her body.  The red streams etched her body as she clamped herself with her hands.

“Mayu… Why did you not come when I called you?”

“I realized something… Your parents…”

“Answer me!!!!”

“I cannot protect you.  Sae is gone.  Why do you want me to guard you?”

“Because… I love you.”

“Yukirin, you have to tell me what your relation with Rena is.”

“Rena?  She’s my step-sister.”

This was retaliation.  I didn’t want to meddle into this but I called for the ambulance and explained the situation.  She was taken to the hospital as I housesitted for the time being.  My curiosity grew with the house and locked the front door before heading upstairs.  I remembered Yukirin’s room but the other room across the hall caught my attention.

Turning the knob, a creak came from the door with a puff of air shot to my face.  It was a plain room with a bed toward the window.  Taking a few steps, the floor started to call for me.  I crept closer to the bed when my foot was caught between the boards.  I removed it from the hole to find an album deep in the hole.  I placed it on the floor and saw Rena’s name on it.

Lifting the cover the front set showed her and Rena posing in front of the camera.  Every page seemed to reveal a story about their lives.  Rena stood alone toward the end of the album and the back page was etched with a heart in red pen.  My stomach churned loudly as I saw the names and closed the book.

I threw the book back into the hole and covered with the dusty carpet before leaving the room.  The hospital was my next destination as I locked the door behind me.  Running to the hospital I could only think of what Rena had done to her and why she had done it.

“Where’s Sae?” 

The voice called out as she quickly caught up to me and dragged me to the fence.

“She got arrested, Sayaka”

“Did she go through beating up that punk?”

“I think so.  She’s in the hospital.”

“I told her to lay off.  She’s a crazy fellow and to only think she is loyal to Yukirin.”

“Rena did all of this to her.  It all started…”

“Explain!”

The picture came into my mind.  Rena disliked her parents.  However, she only liked one person but she was easily controlled because of her condition.  Once the parents were out of the way, she had full control over her but her identity crisis only brought more pain to her.

“Come with me to the hospital.”

“Sure.  But it will not bring Sae out of custody.”

Sayaka and I ran to the hospital and arrived by Yuki’s bedside.  To our right, I never imagined the sight but Sayaka drew herself over to her with a stern stare.

“Are you guys angry?”
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 01:59:53 AM »
wow..... sugoi.....epic fic...
just found it today..... but I got kind of lost because it was so epic...
needs to reread to get the tiny details..... >.<
nom~ nyan~ Rena-nyan~ Yukirin! Sae..... baka?

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 03:22:29 PM »
Ah... Poor Yuki... being left by Sae... but Sae needed to do what she can to protect Yuki

What did Rena do to Yuki? and why?

Why did she hate her parents? because they got married?

How did she get rid of the parents?

What's going to happen to Yuki now?

Would Mayu take care of Yuki?

How would Sayaka fit in all this?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lovefool Part 10 4/17/2013
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 10:50:17 PM »
@Shinoki: thnx, the fic blooms into a weird interaction between many parties and why MaYuki are together

@cisda: All answers will most likely come from here, although details may come later

Part 10
“You… You got my Sae into custody.  All she was trying to do was to save Yukirin from you.” 

Sayaka growled as she pressed forward toward the bed.  She grasped onto the gown seeing her face lit up with the smirk that would trigger war.

“It doesn’t bother me.  Since… I would assume Mayu knows already.”

“I figured it out.  But why use her?”  I asked as Yukirin looked over at her.

“She would never understand the true meaning of finding anyone to like her if she was feeble so I ticked her off enough to entice mental battles.” 

Rena explained in such a calm matter that instilled fear into me.  Then, I thought about her situation and walked up to the bed, forcing Sayaka to release her.

“I know the weakness within you.”

“I have no weakness.  You must be dreaming of something to prevent further harm to my step-sister.”

“There was one thing that always interested me when I saw the album.  Your album had an etching in the back.  I didn’t know why you had it but it was the reason why Sae infuriated you.”

My smile grew once Rena caught onto my explanation.  The smirk was wiped away into a stern stare asking for forgiveness.  I reached out for her hand and grabbed Yukirin’s hand.

“Forgive me, Yukirin.  This was something that was meant to be.”

I bit down on my lip, preventing myself from crying at the moment but Sayaka couldn’t bear the truth appearing front of her.  Joining the two hands together, Rena gripped onto her hand and smiled towards her.

“Rena, answer me this one question.  Why did you kill your parents?”

“Rena… killed mother and father?”

Rena released her grip and calmly left on her lap.  She turned towards the window and let a tear hit her sheets before turning back to us.

“They were afraid that we would be inseparable.  Two sisters in love.  They thought it was a sibling bonding moment but it turned into emotional and physical kinship.”

The tone had changed from when we first went in.  The sincerity of her voice brought out a few caution flags and I looked over at Yukirin as she seemed to agree to the words of Rena.  Was she been coerced into believing it was the truth?  Or was it the truth that she was in love with her sister?  The questions swirled into a putty of concern as I left the room.

A doctor had passed by and I flashed a smile at him as he entered into the room.  I stood by the door listening to the doctor’s explanation when Sayaka stepped out to stand by me.  I wasn’t sure in what I wanted to get out of it but maybe it would clue me in on their past.

After a few minutes, the doctor exited the room and we went back in with our initial concerns on our minds.  There was too much to consider within the realm that Rena had been telling the truth but a visitor had come with a paper bag.

Opening up the bag, Rena brought out a melonpan and grinned at the pastry.  The visitor left without speaking to anybody else as she nibbled on the bread.  I couldn’t really understand what was happening at the moment but I walked over to Yukirin’s side and grabbed her hand.

“I still have feelings for you but I cannot visit every day.”

“That’s okay.  I’ll be thinking of you to compensate your welcome.”

I held back my tears as I let go her hand and left the room for the last time for the day.  I waved towards her and it seemed to be a while to understand what Rena was mentioning.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lunkhead - Shiroi Koe