JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - RENAI SWITCH

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (MaYuki & WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 100375 times)

Offline nik11

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu - Yuki - Yuko - Rena - Jurina Daisuki
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 14) UPDATE!
« Reply #200 on: December 30, 2014, 07:29:07 AM »
mayuki and wmatsui are just too cute. hope you can update soon

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 14) UPDATE!
« Reply #201 on: January 17, 2015, 06:13:33 PM »
I'm back~! Surprised?  :P :P
Sorry for the late chapter..
My procrastination level within me was OVER 9000! *crushes scouter* Don't kill me..  :bow: :bow:
Just a note, this fic has just a few more chapters to go till the end~
By few chapters, I mean definitely less than 5 more chapters(inclusive of this chapter)
Then I will continue my other fic, The Ultimatum~ You guys can check out the prologue first~
For now, here's the 15th chapter of Management Affairs~
ENJOY~!!

CHAPTER 15

The hall was filled with people. Not just people. Famous and renowned people. At one corner, secretary Haruna is seen having an intimate conversation with the Head Chef Mariko. The head of the PR department, Yamamoto Sayaka were busy talking to some female guests, or rather flirting with them. Head of receptionist Yokoyama Yui was also there with her girlfriend Shimazaki Haruka. Even Atsuko and MInami attended. They were busy having a great time for themselves as Atsuko was busy running around the buffet table, grabbing onto food that the loves while Minami was busy holding the plates for Atsuko.

“Hey, slow it down, Atsuko...” Minami just got another plate added to her arms. Altogether there were already four plates. Two on the left hand, two on the right hand.

Atsuko didn’t seem to pay attention to what Minami was saying as continued grabbing food and placed it onto another plate. She was smiling and giggling to herself with every dish that caught her eyes. “Fried chicken.. Yummy..”

Minami sighed as Jurina passed by her. “Why the sigh, Minami? It’s supposed to be a cheerful and fun event.” Until The four plates on Minami’s arm caught Jurina’s eye. “Uhm.. There’s a lot of food.”

Without uttering a single word, Minami pointed her face at the buffet area, signifying Atsuko who was cheerfully running around with a plate.

“Ah.. Atsuko with her love of food. I’m not surprised at all.” Jurina let out a short giggle.

Minami sighed. “Sometimes I’m not sure if Atsuko’s dating me or the food.”

Jurina patted Minami’s shoulder. “You’ll get used to it. Just hang in there.”

“Yeah...” Minami then gestured Jurina to come closer which she did. Minami then whispered into Jurina’s ears. “You didn’t invite HER did you?”

“You mean Itano Tomomi?”

“Yes, her, Who else? And please keep it down. Atsuko is very sensitive with that name.”

“I actually did invite her because I had no choice. She’s the president’s daughter. What do you expect me to do? But don’t worry. She’s on a vacation in Germany.”

“Phew..” Minami sighed in relief. “Good thing she didn’t turn up. Or some princess drama shit will happen again.”

“Now that you know that princess isn’t here, you don’t have to worry about anything. Have fun with Atsuko.” Jurina greeted Minami one last time before heading off to greet other guests.

Jurina and Mayu looked extra smart today, with Mayu wearing a black tuxedo while Jurina was dressed in a complete white one. Elegantly holding onto a glass of wine, Jurina was busy having a conversation with some of the guests there until Mayu pulled her over.

“Hey, Jurina. Have you seen Yuki?” Oblivious of the situation, Mayu asked with a big smile on her face.

“That’s rude to pull me out of a conversation just like that, Mayu. I was talking to a CEO.” Jurina glared at Mayu a little with her voice a little raised.

Looking at Jurina’s reaction, Mayu stepped back a little as she realized that she stepped on a tiger tail. “Oh, I’m so so so sorry. I was just a little anxious about Yuki. Have you seen her around?” Mayu apologized and asked.

Jurina let out a loud sigh at Mayu and answered. “She went out with Rena earlier to get their hair done. They should be here soon. Didn’t Rena tell you?” She frowned.

“She’s already gone when I woke up today. Darn it. She doesn’t even pick up her phone.” Mayu cursed silently.

“Don’t worry too much about it. They’ll be here.” Jurina assured

“What if they don’t come?”

“If they don’t come? No worries. Worst case, you’ll be my dancing partner.” Jurina answered cooly and began walking away from Mayu.

“Huh? Who’ll be the guy then?” Mayu asked.

Jurina turned her head and raised an eyebrow at Mayu. “Who do you think? I’ll be the guy of course.” and began walking away again.

“No no no no... I’ll be the guy. I’m the guy in the relationship.”

“Like I’m not.”

“I’ll be the guy!”

Jurina turned back once again. “Are we seriously having an argument about something that is unlikely to happen? Please. Grow up. I have no time to argue with you on such a grand night.”

“But we did made ‘the plan’ together for tonight though. ”

“Damn right. You better make sure you don’t mess this up, Mayu. This plan is one of the biggest highlight for tonight’s ball.”

“Don’t worry. I will not mess it up.” Mayu winked.

Jurina shook her head. “Don’t wink at me, please.” Jurina then made her way back to her guests.

“....Jeez.. She’s so hot headed and serious like an ape. And Rena dare tell me that she has a cute and funny side to her. Boohoo... I call that bullshit.” Mayu showed her tongue behind Jurina’s back.

It was that time when Mayu noticed someone sneaking behind a column at the corner of the ballroom. Mayu saw who was that and decided to pay her a little visit. “Oh, look who’s here... It’s my super duper long lost sister! Hugs!” Mayu demanded and forced a hug. Milky didn’t really responded to the hug, so it made Mayu question her. ”Is something wrong, Milky? Where’s your partner?”

“Uhmmm.... I don’t have one.. I hope somebody would ask me to be her partner though...” Milky then shifted her eyes towards a good looking lady standing with a few younger girls.

Mayu then looked over and grinned. “Ahhh.... You like Sayanee, huh?”

“I...uhmm.....” Milky blushed a little.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s understandable. Most girls fall for her charming looks and her smooth speeches. Well, I agree she’s good in speaking. She’s not the head of the PR department for nothing.” Mayu shrugged.

“Uhmm...” Milky was a little too shy to confront Sayanee.

Good thing Mayu was there to help. She was a little close to Sayanee so she decided to help Milky a little in her love life. “You know what, Milky? I’m going to help you.”

“H-Huh?? Help me?? Help me what??” Milky got panic all of a sudden.

“Don’t worry. Take a deep breath and wait for my good news here.”

Mayu approached Sayanee without a moment of hesitation. As Mayu reached closer, she let out a cough, alerting Sayanee and the few girls. Noticing Mayu, Sayanee told the girls to leave them for a moment and the girls left. The first thing Sayanee did was look at Mayu from head to toe. “Looking good, Mayu... Even though it doesn’t match your personality, but still, I have to say you look good in a tuxedo.”

“Why thank you. You don’t look too bad yourself. You’re definitely killing some ladies tonight.” Mayu nudged her shoulder a little.

“I blame my smooth communication skills.” Sayanee boasted a little. “So, is there anything I can help you with?”

“Do you have a partner for tonight’s ball?” Mayu asked straight out of the blue.

“I haven’t found any yet. Why?” At that moment, Sayanee showed a weird expression at Mayu. “I’m sorry, Mayu. You’re really not my type..”

Mayu rolled her eyes. “Don’t even start. I have no interest in you at all... But someone else may have..”

“Oh? Who?”

“Alright. I’m just gonna cut things short. See Milky right there?” Mayu pointed at the girl standing by the column. “You do know Milky, right?”

Sayanee looked right at the direction of the column and saw Milky. “Yeah, I do... She’s a receptionist, just like you. She’s always looking at me.”

“Yeah. She likes you a lot. And she really hope that you’d be her partner for tonight.” Then, Mayu began frowning as she recalled something Sayanee said. “Wait, you actually noticed her looking at you everyday?”

“Yes, I do.. It’s because I was looking at her too.”

Mayu clapped her hands. “It’s done, then. There’s your ballroom partner right there. I’ll entrust her to you. Make sure she doesn’t feel awkward. She’s my long lost sister, ok?”

“Communication is my specialty. I don’t need you to teach me how not to make someone feel awkward.” Sayanee adjusted her necktie and slowly walked towards Milky.

Milky who was standing by the column noticed Sayanee walking towards her and she immediately looked over to Mayu. Mayu gave her a wink and two thumbs up, signifying that Sayanee will be her partner for tonight. Milky shot a slight smile at Mayu before looking back at Sayanee. Milky couldn’t help but to blush at the sight of the manly looking lady walking towards her.

Mayu felt like she had accomplished something huge for tonight by helping her friend get a date. Now, all that’s left for her is Yuki. It was already 30minutes late, Yuki and Rena were still nowhere to be seen. Mayu became really anxious and she went looking for Jurina again. After awhile, she finally found Jurina speaking to a few guests.

Mayu pulled Jurina out of her conversation for the second time. “Hey, are you sure they’re coming? It’s already 30 minutes late.”

“Mayu, you do that again, I swear I’m going to issue a warning letter to you.” Jurina warned once again. She didn’t like Mayu’s unprofessional behaviour.

“I’m really really sorry. I’m just worried, alright?” Mayu really did seem worried.

“As I said, they’ll be h-” Her sentence was interrupted by something from the ballroom door.

The grand ballroom door opened and the chatters of the crowd below stopped. Two fine looking ladies stood beside each other, glancing back at the crowd silently. The taller lady was wearing a bright red dress that symbolized her elegance. The smooth silk fabric of the dress draped past her toes, slightly drifting from her legs. It fitted flawlessly, the dress molding her torso beautifully and complimenting her feminine shape. Her lustrous diamond earrings glinted, light reflecting from the ballroom's glow. On the other hand the shorter lady standing by her side wore a simple strapless black gown, revealing her precious collarbones wrapped in smooth and alluring, skin. Both their postures was perfect, the shoulders were pulled back and hands were held together in front.

The shorter of the two gulped and whispered. “Yuki, I’m feeling nervous. I never had so many people stare at me like this before.”

Yuki then held onto the shorter girl’s hand softly and smiled. “Don’t worry, Rena. You’ll get used to it soon. Let’s walk down slowly and smile at the guests like how I taught you, ok?”

And then they did. Step by step, they elegantly made their way down the stairs wearing their sweet smile. One thing was for sure, both Yuki and Rena stood out the most compared to the other guests in the ballroom.

As both Yuki and Rena made their way down, murmurs were heard around the hall, but only a few were heard, "Ahhh, they have good taste on clothes.." "Wow, she's beautiful." "She looks great in that outfit, better than what I’m wearing."

Mayu and Jurina had their eyes fixed on their respective partners for the night. Mayu had her mouth pryed open from the sight of Yuki. Jurina merely smiled at Rena and thought to herself. “Tonight’s going to be a long and fun night.”

“My god..” The dazzling beauty of Yuki was almost unbearable for Mayu and that caused her to mumble by herself without realizing. “Yuki’ssodamnbeautifulohmygodIdon’tevenknowhowtoexplainthisshit.”

Jurina intercepted right away. “Mayu. We’re in a grand ballroom filled with respectful people. Mind your words.”

That made Mayu clear her throat and had her eyes fixed back on her beautiful partner. As they made their way towards their respective partners, more murmurs were heard in the hall like “Wow, that’s the CEO’s partner?” “She must be so lucky..”

Ignoring the murmurs around them, Yuki stood in front of Mayu. “Well, w-”

“You look gorgeous if that’s what you want to ask, Yuki. You look absolutely gorgeous.”

Yuki chuckled. “Why thank you, Mayu. You look incredibly handsome today as well.”

“Of course I do.” Mayu adjusted her hair a little before continuing. “I have to look really good if I were to partner you, Yuki. Or else I’d be a laughing stock.”

“I’m happy as long as you’re my partner, Mayu.” Yuki smiled.

“Partner in life too?”

“Yes, Mayu. Of course.” Yuki giggled once again.

“So are you saying you’re gonna marry me?”

“E-Eh??” Yuki got stunned for a moment as her face started turning pink.

“Nah, I’m just kidding.” Mayu let out a laughter

“Oh, god. I got nervous for nothing..” Yuki sighed of relief.

At that time Jurina gave a short glance at Mayu and returned her sight to Rena.

“Maybe next time, Yuki. I still need more time to ‘study’ you..” At that time, Mayu traced her finger on Yuki’s waistline.

Yuki blushed once again and immediately removed Mayu’s finger off her. “We’re in public, Mayu. Stop it.”

“Ok ok. I will... Well, since you’re so beautiful today, I shall start treating you like a queen for the rest of the night.”

“Oh, like how?” Yuki was curious.

“Like doing stuff for you....” Mayu then moved closer to Yuki’s ear and started whispering. “And I’ll let you dominate me in bed.”

Hearing this from Mayu made Yuki’s face turn tomato red and smacked her on the shoulder. “Stop it, Mayu.”

“What? I’m just saying.” Mayu shrugged playfully.

At the same time, Rena who was standing in front of Jurna shyly smiled. “Uhm.... So, how do I look today?”

“Do you want to know the truth? Or would you prefer a lie?” Jurina asked.

“Interesting. Let’s hear the lie.” Rena giggled.

“A lie? You look like a monstrosity that just came out from Lady Gaga’s wardrobe.”

Rena giggled a little at Jurina’s ‘straight to the point’ statement. Despite that, Rena was still curious to hear the truth from Jurina. So, to ease her curiosity, she asked again. “What about the truth then?”

“I’m sorry to say this but you are limited to only one choice, m’lady. I’m afraid you’ll have to live with that curiosity for the rest of your life.” Jurina stated in a polite manner.

“Hey! You didn’t say that we’re only limited to one choice! I wanna know what you really think about how I look today..” Rena pouted

Seeing Rena’s cute pout, Jurina couldn’t help it but to smile at her happily and held both her hands. “You look unpleasantly beautiful today, Rena.”

“Unpleasantly beautiful? What does that mean?” Rena tilted her head a little.

“It means, you’re so beautiful that you’re gonna make everyone in the ballroom fall in love with you. And that makes me unpleasant.” Jurina smiled.

“So what if people fall in love with me? It shows just how much I’m desirable and how you’re lucky to have me as your girlfriend.” Rena joked and giggled.

“Desirable? No.” Jurina tilted Rena’s head up with her one finger as her face got closer and closer. With her face centimeters away from Rena’s face and eyes locked, she said with an almost breathless voice. “You’re mine. I won’t allow anybody else to take you from me. Got it?”

Rena blushed so hard at Jurina’s action and comment that she almost forgot how to breathe. She then came back to her senses and took a step back from Jurina. “I almost died of cardiac arrest.”

“Cardiac arrest? I’ll be happy to give you a CPR.”

Rena’s face turned red once again. “Oh my gosh, Jurina. Since when did you become so cheesy??”

“Thanks to you, I’m starting to open up to my feelings.. I just wish that you’ll stay with me forever..”

“I-I...” Rena was simply too shy to respond to that and she changed the subject on the spot. “U-Uh... Y-Yuki chose this dress for me.” She clinged onto Yuki’s arm.

“Figured. Yuki’s really fashionable. She had been a fashionista ever since I met her. So I wouldn’t be surprised that she was the one who chose this dress for you.” Jurina turned over to Yuki and smiled at her. “I must thank you, Yuki.. For dressing Rena up so beautifully for tonight.”

“Don’t thank me. Rena’s just born with a pretty face that suits every dress.” Yuki answered.

Jurina looked at her watch. “Well, since you’re both here, I think it’s time to get on with the special performance for tonight. I need you to wait here, Rena. I’m gonna go prepare something special for the night.”

“Yeah. I should be going too.” Mayu informed Yuki.

“You’re working together in this??” Yuki asked.

Jurina answered. “I could have done this alone, but Mayu insisted on joining me, so I decided to just let her join because she was wasting my time.”

“Meh.. She just couldn’t accept the fact that we work pretty well together. We even practiced together before this.”

“Practice? Practice what?” Rena asked.

“You’ll see soon. Mayu, let’s go.” Jurina ordered and left right away.

“Hmm? Mayu are you gonna tell us?” Yuki asked while grabbing on Mayu’s hand, not wanting to let her go.

“Just sit back and watch, Yuki.” Mayu shot a lovely wink at Yuki and ran after Jurina and into the small door situated at the right side of the ballroom.

“Just what are they planning?” Question marks floated above Yuki’s head.

Ten minutes had passed and yet no sign of Mayu and Jurina.

All of a sudden, the lights in the hall were shut off. Complete darkness. People started voicing out if there was an electricity failure. Just when people were starting to panic a little, a light source came out. Not the lights from the chandelier but a bright spotlight aiming directly at the center of the ballroom where the grand piano is situated at. Everyone was attracted towards that direction. Apparently there was somebody sitting there. It was Jurina. She shot a smile at Rena as she placed her fingers on the keys. The soft piano tune caught everyone’s ears. Everyone in the ballroom were engrossed in the beautiful tune.

Rena and Yuki clasped their fingers together and smiled in awe. A few seconds after Jurina started, another spotlight lighted up on the right side of the hall, showing Mayu holding onto a violin and shot a smile at Yuki.

Rena snapped her fingers. “I knew it! From the moment Jurina started playing the piano, I knew Mayu would be playing the violin. She’s good at playing it after all..”

“Yes yes I know.” Yuki’s smile widened as she clasped her hand harder at Mayu’s entrance.

As soon as Mayu placed the bow on her violin, Yuki literally squealed at Mayu’s coolness. She then started playing a beautiful rendition as she slowly walked down the steps and towards the grand piano. The music echoed throughout the whole ballroom. It’s no doubt that the duet of a piano and violin was really good, no, brilliant. Emotion poured out of each note.

“Wow. I didn’t know Mayu and Jurina can play so well..” Minami stood there in awe.

“Yeah.. I didn’t know too.. They’re really talented.” Atsuko smiled at them.

“Jurina is so cool....” Haruna squealed at Jurina. “I’m totally in love with her.”

That was when a tall lady beside her let out a cough. “You’re in love with who again?”

“Oh, don’t be jealous, Mariko.. I love you more.” Haruna clinged her arm onto the tall lady.

“What a beautiful piece...” Sayanee closed her eyes slowly and let the music run through her mind.

“Wow, I’m surprised.... Mayu’s character doesn’t suit a violin at all.” Milky who was standing beside Sayanee stated.

“There’s a lot of things that you’ll be surprised when you get closer to that person. Just like how I was surprised to see how compatible we are, Milky.” Sayanee looked over to Milky with sparking eyes.

“I...I don’t know what to say..” Milky blushed a little.

“You don’t have to say anything. Let’s listen to this masterpiece for now.”

“Mmhmm..” Milky smiled.

As soon as their music ended, the whole crowd went wild with applause. Both Mayu and Jurina stood up and bowed to the crowd cheering wildly for them. They made their way back to their partners.

“So, what did you think of the performance?”

“That was so beautiful...” Rena clapped her hands as Jurina approached her.

“You both look so cool..” Yuki was still squealing a little.

“Yeah? Who look cooler?” Mayu asked. Jurina who was curious looked at Yuki as well.

“Don’t be asking such questions, Mayu. You both were equally cool.” Yuki answered.

“Well, I think Jurina looked cooler playing the piano.” Rena clinged her arm on Jurina.

“In that case, I think that Mayu looked cooler with the violin.” Yuki did the same gesture to Mayu.

“It doesn’t matter who’s cooler, alright.” Jurina said.

“Pfft... You’re just saying that because you know deep down inside Rena, she thinks I’m cooler.” Mayu said.

“Don’t even start.” Jurina stated.

At that time, a soft waltz tune came alive. Mayu looked at Yuki and smiled. “May I have this dance, my queen?” Mayu bowed a little and had one hand behind while the other offering out to Yuki.

“Absolutely.” Yuki grabbed onto Mayu’s hand and they made their way to the dancing floor.

Jurina too looked over to Rena and held out one of her hand. “Dance?”

Rena smiled and took her hand and smiled brightly. “Why not?”

As they made their way to the dance floor, Jurina reminded Rena another time. “Do you remember the steps we learnt the other day?”

Rena winked. “Dance and you’ll find out. For now, hold me tight and don’t let go.”

A smirk crawled up into Jurina’s face. “Perfect.”

Everyone started dancing elegantly with their respective partners. Yuki with Mayu. Rena with Jurina. Haruna with Mariko. Atsuko with Minami. Milky with Sayanee. Yui with Paru.  It was definitely a long night for all the couples who attended the ball. But it will be an especially long night for Yuki, Mayu, Rena and Jurina. A really really long and uncomfortable night.....

Chapter 15
END

*A huge argument will happen in the next chapter.. How huge? Huge enough to mess up at least one relationship. So, Stay tuned~!

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 15) UPDATE!
« Reply #202 on: January 17, 2015, 06:27:22 PM »
something

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2015, 06:29:53 PM »
 :mon thumb:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2015, 06:42:16 PM »

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #205 on: January 17, 2015, 06:59:38 PM »
but before that....
 :shakeit:

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #206 on: January 17, 2015, 07:07:18 PM »
I'm speechless by ur writing skill once again.  :shocked
You are awesome and I can't wait for the next oneeeeeee! :thumbsup
Good job

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #207 on: January 17, 2015, 07:54:47 PM »
it was so long since the last update thanks

please don't destroy wmatsui

please update soon
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #208 on: January 17, 2015, 08:15:23 PM »
Ps. Don't break wmatsui up. ;A;

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: January 17, 2015, 09:42:58 PM »
Ah... Rena and Yuki dressed prettily...

Jurina and Mayu were so happy

Atsuko was marrying to her food... Poor Minami

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #210 on: January 18, 2015, 01:25:19 AM »
Yea!!!!! Mayu and Jurina look so cool in the tuxedo cloth

It was amazing when tgey play the song they both look so cool

And Rena and Yuki...they too beautiful

I need more Kevin-san

Update soon

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
« Reply #211 on: January 18, 2015, 02:40:53 AM »
Tomochin will come??

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #212 on: January 18, 2015, 09:27:46 AM »
Gahahah Jurina so chessy~  :banghead:

Mayu and Jurina is proud of their girlfriend  :wub:

Nobody can take Rena away from Jurina  :P

Can't wait for the chapter~  :oops:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #213 on: January 18, 2015, 12:37:41 PM »
fluff......fluff  :bored:
I'm waiting for the mess  :on GJ:  :mon thumb: why not break all couples good idea  :mon beam:
I love the melody  :whistle: *still listening*

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #214 on: January 18, 2015, 05:37:41 PM »
Yeay!  Finally you have updated the chapter [emoji7] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2015, 06:07:07 AM »
I'd like to say three things...

1. I almost had a heart attack from all the fluff... Re-read it again because I didn't get to properly read it from the beginning.

2. HUBBY, UPDATE. I finished everything within 1 hour.  :shakeit:

3. Never read this during work hours. I read this in the office and my co-workers kept asking me what's with me squealing to myself and blushing. Heart attack, cardiac arrest. SOMEONE GIVE ME CPR  :sweatdrop:

Ganbatte hubby~~~~ :cow: :deco:
Ships that make me weabo

Offline Liyra48

« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2015, 08:50:29 AM »
they're lesbians no one has to be the 'guy' in the relationship lol

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2015, 02:58:57 PM »
*sniff* *sniff*
hm?
*sniff* sniff*
hm? what's that smell?
 :dunno:
*spotted Atsuko with some food*
Oh! Fried Chicken!  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

not related at all~  :mon unsure:
whatever~

okay...so... what will happen next?
 :mon huh2:
 :mon cweepy:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #218 on: January 22, 2015, 04:12:57 PM »
HELLO THERE~
Bet you guys are shocked at how fast my update is right?  :P :P
YUP, THIS IS NO TROLL. THIS IS A REAL UPDATE.
I've planned to make it a fast update since it's closing towards the end already.
Just as a note, this chapter is the second last chapter of this fic. The next chapter will be the last one~ Don't cry pls LOLZ
Anywayz, this is Chapter 16 for you guys~
ENJOY~!
:banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

CHAPTER 16

“Phew.. That was some dancing..” Mayu let out a loud breath as four of them had a walk outside the garden after the ball.

“Not bad, Rena. You could actually keep up with the flow quite well..” Jurina complimented on Rena’s dancing skills.

“All thanks to you, Jurina. You’re the one who thought me how to dance.” Rena smiled sweetly back at Jurina and looked up into the sky. “The sky is full of stars”

“Well... I can’t see anything.” Jurina shrugged.

“Such a romantic sight..” Yuki smiled at the sky full of stars.

“You know, Yuki... There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you, but I couldn’t bring myself to say it out.. But if I don’t say it out now, I’m afraid I’ll regret it..” Mayu looked at Yuki lovingly before looking down on the ground for a moment. All of a sudden, Mayu got on one knee.

“Oh my god... Oh my god...” Yuki clasped both her hands on her mouth.

“My shoe is untied.” Mayu started tying her shoes

“Jesus Christ!” Yuki laughed and smacked Mayu on her shoulder. “Stop playing with my feelings like that! You almost gave me a heart attack!”

“Hey... I didn’t say I was gonna propose.. Not yet, at least.” Mayu shot a wink at Mayu as she finished tying her shoes.

“Yeah, so what were you gonna say that’s so important?”

“I noticed that this dress was actually a little too tight for you. I think you gained some weight. You should lose some.” Mayu started laughing.

“Oh, how dare you!” Yuki continuously hit Mayu playfully as the shorter girl started flinching to every hit. “Forget it. I’m going to the washroom.”

“To take a dump to lose some weight?” Mayu joked once again.

“Yeah. I’m gonna take a dump. A huge one.” Yuki showed her tongue at Mayu playfully.

“Eww.... You’re gross, Yuki.” Mayu flinched a little from Yuki’s answer. “I never thought you’d actually say that.”

“I’ve gained some sense of humor.” Yui joked.

“From who, I wonder?” Mayu shot a wide grin at Yuki.

“Not gonna say.” Yuki giggled before turning over to Rena. “Rena, you wanna come along? To freshen up?”

“Of course. You both stay here. Don’t fight, ok?” Rena caressed Jurina’s face before leaving to the washroom with Yuki.

“Mayu, come here.” As soon as Yuki and Rena were out of sight, Jurina gestured Mayu to come over.

“Uhm.. Okay?” and Mayu did.

“You should stop playing with Yuki like that.”

“Wow, I don’t know what’s with the random blurt from you so suddenly. And I’m not sure if I understood what you’re talking about now.”

“The way you’re treating Yuki.. I don’t like it.”

“I don’t see her unhappy though. She’s been smiling and laughing at all my jokes.”

“Using marriage as a joke is a little overboard, don’t you think?”

Mayu was a little speechless. Maybe Jurina was right. Eventhough Yuki new Mayu was joking, marriage isn’t something you should joke about. “Come on, don’t be like this.” Mayu tried to put an arm over Jurina’s shoulder just as a sign of joke.

Instead of receiving it, Jurina dodged it and smacked Mayu’s hand out of the way. “I’m serious here. Yuki is a very important person to me. It would hurt me to see her sad. Didn’t you see the look on her face everytime you joked about getting married and proposing?”

“Hey, calm down. Why are you getting so worked up for?” Mayu started getting confused. “We even performed earlier together, right?”

“You forced yourself onto me. Everything is a joke to you. You think everyone can put up with all your jokes and your annoying behaviour. Well, guess what? You’re wrong.” Jurina started getting really worked up.

“Hey, it’s not my fault that you don’t know what a joke is.”

“So you’re saying that I’m the problem here? You’re blaming me for lacking in sense of humor?”

“Wait, what’re we talking about again?” Mayu got confused al over again.

“You should not treat Yuki like that. She’s not your toy. You’re treating her as someone that has no pride.”

“Once again, I’m not toying with Yuki. I’m joking with her. She knows it. She accepts all my jokes at least. Unlike you, taking everything seriously and lose your shit over petty stuff like this. My relationship with Yuki is going pretty well and I don’t need YOU to teach me how to manage the relationship, alright?”

“You managing the relationship well? You have a long way to go till you understand the meaning of management. Mark my words, you and Yuki will never work out.”

This time, Mayu was the one who started getting worked up. “Why do you always treat me so badly, huh?”

“Don’t even start, Mayu.” Jurina pointed at Mayu’s face and warned.

“Why not? You wanted an argument, I’ll give you an argument. You do not like me. You think I didn’t notice it? Ever since the day Yuki and I were together, you haven’t been treating me nicely. Every little thing I do, you’ll make a fuss over it and start scolding me over small mistakes I make. You even scolded me like a dog just because I misplaced a stapler? Are you kidding?”

“Look. W-”

Mayu started raising her voice. “I’m not done! You keep giving me reasons to keep me in my seat so that I won’t get to meet up with Yuki often. Why would you wanna mix up working life with personal life? How UNPROFESSIONAL of the so-called-CEO of one of the best hotels in the world. BOOHOO! You’re by far one of the worst CEO I’ve ever seen!”

“That’s enough!” Jurina raised her voice as well.

“Why do you dislike us being together so much, huh? You don’t see me hating on you for being with Rena.”

“That’s because you know I was able to lead a relationship so much better than you did. You just want to play. You just want to have fun with Yuki. In the end, she’ll be the one who will get hurt. Yuki is my best friend. Seeing her getting hurt is the last thing I wanna do.”

“Yeah? ”

“That’s enough. All I want to tell you is that you should not play with Yuki’s feelings. If you want the best of Yuki, I suggest you best stop playing with her or better yet, stay away from her.”

This statement surprised Mayu. “Excuse me? With your attitude like this, it’ll be best for Rena if you left her too. Please look at yourself in the mirror before you judge others.”

“I’m different than you. You know it..”

“Oh, yeah. You’re right. I’m not a hot pot who doesn’t understand jokes. Being as you are, if you don’t start opening up and start accepting jokes, it’s YOUR relationship with Rena that will never last long!”

“You are the one who needs change! Don’t teach me what to do!” Jurina growled.

“Yuki loves me the way I am right now. The problem here is YOU! Just because you have daddy problems, you lash everything out on me!? Give me a break!”

Jurina’s ears twitched a little. “Daddy.....problems..” Hearing this from Mayu made Jurina burst. All her concealed anger exploded just from a single sentence. In the blink of an eye, Jurina had both her hands on Mayu’s collar and pushed her all the way to the wall, causing a loud thud on Mayu’s back. Jurina’s anger caused her hands to tremble as she glared right into Mayu’s eyes from up close. Word by word escaped slowly from Jurina’s mouth but very much imbued with anger. “WHERE.DID.YOU.HEAR.THIS.FROM.”

Mayu was shaken and mostly confused from Jurina’s physical action towards her. “H-Huh? H-Hear what? Calm down please.. I don’t know what I said but I’m sorry! Just calm down, ok?”

Right at that time, Rena and Yuki came back from the toilet and saw the scene of Jurina holding Mayu by the collar against the wall. They immediately intercepted them. Rena pulled Jurina back with all her strength while Yuki pried Jurina’s arms off Mayu’s collar. Yuki then corrected Mayu’s collar before questioning them. “What the hell is going on here??”

Jurina still have not cut eye contact with Mayu. As soon as Rena appeared beside her, she shot a small glare at Rena. Seemingly confused of the situation, Rena asked. “Jurina? What happened?”

Jurina let out a loud sigh and turned around, back facing them. “I need to speak to Rena alone. Leave us, Mayu.. You too, Yuki.”

“If you say so....” Yuki walked over towards Mayu and looked back.

“Uhm.. You both can head home first. We’ll catch up soon.” Rena stated.

“Are you sure?” Mayu gave a last glance at Jurina.

“Leave now.” Jurina repeated once again, without looking at Mayu’s face. She knew that she would lose it if she comes in eye contact with Mayu again.

“We should go, Mayu..” Yuki tugged on Mayu’s arm.

“Look.. I don’t know what I said that made you so upset, ok? Even if I did, you have to learn to take things calmer. You have a serious problem, Jurina. You better fix up that attitude of yours or you’ll regret it someday.” Mayu warned Jurina.

“I said LEAVE US!” This time, Jurina shouted, causing Yuki to be stunned as well.

“You don’t have to shout at Mayu, Jurina! What’s wrong with you!?” Yuki got mad as well.

Jurina turned around again and confronted Yuki. She stood right in front of Yuki, face inches away from one another. With a tone filled with anger, Jurina uttered. “You don’t know what happened, so I suggest you take her away from here before I lose my temper on you too, Yuki.”

“....” Yuki blinked a few times, dumbfounded at Jurina’s behaviour. Jurina had never talked to Yuki like this before. She wondered again and again, what could have made Jurina treat her like this. “Mayu’s right.. You have issues, Jurina... You never speak in that tone with me before.. Let’s leave, Mayu.” And they were gone, leaving Rena and Jurina alone at the garden.

“Why did you fight with Mayu?” Rena confronted Jurina.

“She was playing with Yuki’s feelings.”

“They’re adults, Jurina. They can solve their relationship themselves.”

“No! You don’t understand, Rena. Yuki was my first friend. The only friend whom pass through many hardships with me. I can’t afford to see her get hurt in the end.”

“Mayu may be playful at times, but when it comes to being in a relationship, she’s serious about it. You don’t have to worry about it.”

“I highly doubt it. Sooner or later she’s going to dump Yuki after she’s done playing.” Jurina hissed.

Rena got shocked. “Hey! I don’t allow you to speak about Mayu like that! She’s my best friend!”

“Alright then. Let’s not talk about her. Let’s talk about YOU.” Jurina looked right at Rena’s eyes with a cold expression and raised her voice. “Why did you tell Mayu about my dad!?”

“What??” Rena was confused.

“Don’t give me that look. You did tell her, didn’t you?”

“Huh-What? I didn’t! I swear!”

“Don’t lie to me! She told me straight to my face that I have daddy problems! The only one who knows about this is you. It has to be you who told her!”

“Listen to me, Jurina. I really kept it a secret. I didn’t tell anybody! You have to believe me!” Rena begged.

It was actually a misunderstanding. Mayu didn’t know anything about Jurina’s dad. Mayu’s statement about Jurina having daddy problems was actually a spontaneous sentence thought up by her on the spot. Let’s just say Mayu thought of the wrong thing to say at the wrong time. Which was why Mayu was so confused when Jurina started acting up on her.

“Liar!!” Jurina shouted right in front of Rena’s face. “You’re the same as my dad.. You never keep to your words.”

“But Jurina, I-”

“Leave! I don’t want to see you anymore!”

“Please listen to me, Jurina. I didn’t tell it to anybody.” Rena begged again for Jurina to listen to her explanation.

Knowing Jurina’s character, she decided not to believe this fact and instead actually believed that Rena told Mayu everything. Jurina started losing her mind and started blurting some things that weren’t supposed to be said out. “I don’t want to listen! You’re the same with him! You’re the same with HIM! You’re all the same! You’re a fraud! There’s no way I can be with a fraud like you!”

Those last few words uttered from Jurina stabbed right into Rena’s heart. Rena slowly shook her head as tears rolled down her face. She just couldn’t take it anymore. Her crushed feelings started pouring out in the form of tears. Rena sniffed. “I don’t even know you anymore... You’re not Jurina...”

That statement striked Jurina hard. At that point only did she realize that she had said something really wrong. “Rena.. I..I’m really sor-”

“DON’T--!!" Her sudden blurt from her heart caused Jurina to stumble back. She could see Rena shaking and her voice is cracked too. There's no need for words to tell Jurina how much Rena is infuriated and sorrow. "Don’t you dare...apologize after you say those words to me."

"..." At this point, Jurina knew she could never go back on her words anymore. It was already too late.

“There are some words that can’t be taken back once it’s said..” Rena said with her heavy heart and eyes welled in tears.

“Rena..”

“You don’t want to see me anymore? Fine. I’ll stay as far away from you as I can. You won’t have to see me anymore.... You think there’s no way for you to be with a fraud like me?” Rena bit her lip for a moment as her eyes started welling up with tears once again. As she let out a huge breath, her sadness exploded. “FINE! We’ll break up then. You’ll never be happy with a fraud anyway.”

“...”

“Have a nice day.” Without another word,

And at that exact moment, a thunder began crackling and it started raining heavily out of the blue. Every raindrop that landed on Jurina’s face slowly made her regret everything she said today. It was such a calm night as well, and it just had to rain heavily so suddenly. Maybe some things were just meant to happen. Or maybe the rain was just signifying her very own feelings right now and definitely Rena’s feelings as well. As she held out her hand to feel the rain splashing on her palms, it felt as if those were Rena’s tears and how much of a depressed state she must be in right now. Jurina let out a deep breath. “What have I done....”

Mayu heard the front door closed and immediately rushed downstairs. “Rena?”

As Mayu reached the bottom, she got shocked from the sight of Rena soaking wet, still wearing her ballroom dress. Her make up were completely smeared from the heavy rain. Rena wasn’t doing anything. She just stood there, staring at the ground like someone from an asylum.

“Oh gosh, Rena!? What happened!?” Mayu immediately attended to Rena and stood in front of her, guiding her towards a chair and sat her down. Even after sitting down,

“Rena? Hello there?” Mayu snapped her fingers. “Don’t scare me, Rena. What happened?”

“Mayu...?” Rena slowly looked up at Mayu’s face.

“I’m right here, Rena. Tell me what happened.” Mayu looked more and more worried.

“Do you think I’m a fraud?” There were tears in Rena’s eyes when she asked this question. The scary thing was that Rena had her eyes wide open. She seemed like someone who had just lost her mind.

“No, you’re not a fraud, Rena.”

“Then why did Jurina call me a fraud? Why did she call me a liar??” Rena’s voice was completely monotonous.

“Wha- Why did she call you that??” Mayu was surprised.

“I’m very sad, Mayu..and angry at the same time... I don’t know what to do.” Rena looked like she was suffering a lot from inside her heart. She didn’t know how to react to the shock she had earlier. “I don’t know if I should scream or cry...”

Judging from everything Rena said, Mayu knew something really bad must have happened between Rena and Jurina. So, Mayu decided not to question about the matter for now. “It’s alright, Rena. You can cry and scream all you want. Just let everything out.”

And she did. The whole house was filled with cries of help and suffering. It was loud, and Rena was crying uncontrollably. Good thing Mayu was there to accompany her. It lasted for about fifteen whole minutes and Rena finally settled down. First, Rena told Mayu the story about Jurina’s dad and what happened at the garden earlier.

“Wait, Jurina actually had problems with her father? I didn’t know! I swear! It just came out of my mouth spontaneously. I just didn’t expect that she actually had problems with her father..”

“Nothing matters now, anyway...” Rena sobbed.

“I’m really sorry, Rena.. I didn’t mean to ruin your relationship like this..”

“No.. It’s not your fault, Mayu.. It’s Jurina’s. How could she just blame me for it without a second thought? She doesn’t even trust me, her very own girlfriend. She actually compared me to her father who abandoned her! How would you expect me to be with her like this?”

“I’m sorry to hear this, Rena...”

“I’m really tired, Mayu... I just want to take a warm shower and go to sleep right now..”

“Alright. Just come in my room if you have anything to talk about, ok?” Mayu said.

“I will.” Rena nodded and the night ended right there as they got back to their respective rooms.

Mayu yawned as her alarm clock rang. The first thing she did was to check on Rena. As she was creeping up towards Rena’s room, she heard some loud music coming from Rena’s room. “Hey that’s weird. That sounded like Dance Dance Revolution.” Not only that, Mayu heard some laughters as well coming from the room.

Mayu slowly opened the door to Rena’s room and saw Rena jumping and dancing around to the game. Mayu’s mouth was literally pried open from the shock of a cheerful Rena.

Rena noticed her friend standing by her door and greeted her cheerfully. “Hey, Mayu! What’s up!!”

“Uhh...” Mayu squinted her eye a little from the cheerful Rena. Something feels wrong.

“Wanna play some Dance Dance Revolution with me?”

“Aren’t you.....?”

“What?”

“Uhhh......” Mayu was still confused.

“Don’t just stand there like an idiot, Mayu. If you’re not gonna play then I’m just going to start a new game.”

Mayu thought that maybe Rena actually wants to forget about unhappy thoughts once and for all, so she joined in the fray as well. For the sake of her best friend. “OI OI! Don’t leave me out on this!”

After hours and hours of laughing, cursing, cheating and pushing around, they finally finished the whole game. They both sat on the couch, tired from all the dancing. Silence engulfed the room for a short moment as they panted from their extreme dancing routines. Rena suddenly initiated a conversation. “Hey Mayu.”

“Yeah?”

“Are you going to work tomorrow?”

Uh-oh.. Rena’s talking about work. What’s she gonna say now, Mayu thought. “Uhm.. Sure. Why?”

Rena took out a letter “Pass this letter to Jurina for me.”

“Is this what I think it is?” Mayu held the letter up.

“I plan on quitting the job, Mayu. Not because of my relationship with Jurina. I’ve decided that I have a lot more to learn in the outside world rather than just work inside a box.”

“Yeah, right. You expect me to believe that lie, Rena? That’s the lamest excuse I’ve ever heard.”

“Alright, fine! Partially because of the relationship, ok? But it’s also true that I want to see the world more. I’ve to move on in my life someday and I guess now’s the best time. I can’t let something like ‘Jurina and I broke up because she has some daddy issues and I’m feeling sad about it’ hold me back. You get me?” Rena explained.

After a short moment of silence, Mayu nodded. “Yeah, I get you.”

“So.... Is there anything you want me to tell her?” Mayu asked.

“Oh, you don’t have to say anything. You just have to help me do something.. As a parting gift.”

“Hmm?”

The next day, AKB Hotel lounge

Mayu arrived earlier than expected. The first thing Mayu did when she arrived was to look for Jurina. All of a sudden...

“Mayu!” A voice called out for her. A voice that belongs to whom she wanted to meet.

Mayu turned around and noticed Jurina walking towards her.

“I was looking for you.” Jurina started the conversation.

“Coincidence.. I was looking for you too.”

“You wanna go first?” For some reason, Jurina was being really nice to Mayu.

“No, no. Please. Go ahead.” Mayu insisted on Jurina speaking out first.

After letting out a deep breath, Jurina started. “I wanna apologize to you for what happened the other day.. You were right about me. I was a fool.”

“Hell right, you are. I’ve warned you before, right? That you’ll regret it someday. Never thought you’ll regret on the day itself. And one more thing. The stuff about your daddy? Rena never did told me anything. I was actually completely clueless about it. I know I may have said the wrong thing at the wrong time, but despite that, you actually chose NOT to believe in Rena, your very own girlfriend. Just...wow.”

Jurina looked down a little in shame. She then looked around and noticed that Rena wasn’t there. “Where’s Rena?”

“She’s alive if that’s what you wanna know. Why bother asking? You didn’t want to see her anyway. So, you’ll get what you wish for.”

“...”

“Here, Rena has something for you.” Mayu took an envelope out of her bag and handed it over to Jurina. “This is her resignation letter. She’s quitting her job as a receptionist.”

Jurina took the letter from Mayu’s hand and questioned her. “Why didn’t she pass this to me herself?”

Mayu shook her head. “Oho.... That’ll be too convenient for you, don’t you think so? It’s too late for regret, Jurina. She’s not gonna see you anymore. Oh, before I forget.. Rena have a parting gift for you.”

“What is it?”

“This.” Mayu immediately landed a punch across Jurina’s face. A punch so hard that it made her topple onto the ground. Everyone who was there, staff and guests alike, stood up in shock at the scene. “Yup. This punch was from Rena for saying hurtful words to her and breaking her heart.”

“...” No words came from Jurina. Maybe she knew that she actually do deserve the punch.

“Second, this.” Mayu took out another letter from her bag and tossed it at Jurina. “I’m quitting too. If Rena’s not working here with me anymore, then I have no reason to stay as well. I’ve already talked to Yuki about this. She understands me.”

“....” Still no words from Jurina. She just kept quiet.

“You can sue me for all I care. As long as you stay away from Rena from now on. Hope you have a pleasant stay here, miss.” After saying everything she had to say, Mayu walked out the main entrance and headed back home.

Yuki who was standing by the side the whole time finally walked over towards Jurina and helped her up. “You alright, Jurina?”

“Yeah... You saw the whole thing?” Jurina questioned in a depressed tone.

“As a matter of fact, I did. And I’ve to tell you this, I actually felt relieved when Mayu gave you that punch.” Yuki said.

“Gee.. Thanks a lot. I bet you’re all happy that I finally get paid for my bad temper.”

“I know you lost your temper the other night because you were trying to protect me. You care about me a lot. I understand. But you too have to understand now, Jurina. You don’t have to protect me forever. I have Mayu to do the job for you now. She’s doing a really good job.” Yuki smiled. “Sometimes, you gotta fall for you to get back up. As for you, maybe you needed a little physical to get you back on the right track. Just look at how you spoke with Mayu earlier. How polite and humble.. I’m impressed, actually. I’ve never actually seen you speaking to Mayu so politely before.”

“Are you teaching me how to speak with people now?”

“Yes I am, Jurina. I am teaching you how to speak with people. Just like the first time we met. Remember?”

“Yeah, I do.. Speaking 101, right? Step one, approach a stranger. Step two, introduce yourself. Step three, initiate a comfortable conversation and make sure to speak humbly and politely. The first three basic steps that brought us this far..”

“Exactly..” Yuki giggled. “Come on, let’s get you fixed up.” Yuki patted the dust off Jurina’s pants and walked with Jurina back to her room.

On the way, Jurina did think about something else. “Do you think.....”

“That Rena will forgive you?” Yuki was smart enough to finish off Jurina’s statement. “Well, you did say some hurtful things to her, so I must say as of now, definitely not. Just give her some time to chill, alright?”

“Given enough time to her, do you think she’ll ever forgive me?” Jurina asked again.

Yuki sighed. “I don’t know, Jurina. I really can’t answer you. Only time will tell.”

Chapter 16
END

P.S : Once again, this is the second last chapter for this fic already~ Next chapter will be the final chapter then I'm off with the new fic~ See you then~
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:19:26 PM by kevinwkl »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 16) UPDATE!
« Reply #219 on: January 22, 2015, 04:50:04 PM »
Omg banzai keven-san!!!

Omg Jurina you too hot head!!!!

I hoped Rena is fine

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - RENAI SWITCH