JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brave Girls - Do You Know

Author Topic: My Dearly Beloved (AiGaki OS)  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
    • +RukaKikuchi
My Dearly Beloved (AiGaki OS)
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:35:04 AM »
My dearly beloved.
My guardian angel.
You, who always accepted my love.
You, who protected me forever.

I love you.

......Why did it have to happen and separate us?

Will that feeling ever come back?

My Dearly Beloved

=====================

Ai's POV

Have you ever heard about the Red Thread of Fate? It's a magic thread that binds peoples hearts from time and space. Their destinies will instantly be intertwined and they'll never be separated. I was an angel, and my lover had the other end of the thread attached to her. Connected to me.

She and I, we were so close. She used to be so weak and fragile, and I was always there to protect her, no matter what. Soon, I realized what I was feeling for her was love. And she loved me, too. She stole my heart, and I was attracted to every part of her. Her kiss, her touch, how I miss it.

Now, she's here, in a place I can no longer reach her. Where she can't hear, see, or feel me. The love I once knew was gone. I found her here as a child, and she found a new happiness in this harsh world. My only hope left for me and her to be together was the red thread still attached to her finger.

So, I became human. I took on a new life on this Earth. It's so hard for me, but I'd do anything for her. I know she and I will be together once more.

"Excuse me?"

"Hm?" I turned and, before I knew it, she was here. Standing behind me with my phone clutched in her hands.

"H-here..."

"Thanks." I took my phone back and started walking off again. But then, I felt a tap at my shoulder and saw her still over there. "What's wrong?"

"Uhh... m-my parents are going out tonight, and I didn't want to be alone, so..."

"Oh, you wanna come over to my place?"

A big smile curved across her face.

"Sure. Thanks, Takahashi-san!"

"Please, Risa, just call me Ai."

"Ai... Thank you." She smiled and walked off. I could see it, that cute blush, that bright sparkle in her eyes. There's still something in her heart that's been asleep for so long. Her love.

She forgot about me, everything faded from her memory, but the only thing I have left is the thread.

Surely... I can bring her back.

=====================

That night, she came over as I was cooking our dinner. She shyly sat on the couch, not saying a word as she looked at her emails and assignments left on her phone.

I remember she was taking notes so seriously at work. She was the one who didn't try to come up with new ideas or reason with the manager to make them her own. She sat alone at lunch while everyone else ate together and talked to each other.

In fact, only when I spoke to her earlier today was the time I actually got to hear her voice.

Anyways, she continued to sit there, putting her phone back in her purse for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked, making her jump.

"Uh, I-I..."

"Lemme see..." I sat down beside her and looked to see what she was holding in her hand. It was a small, pink cardboard box. "What's in it?"

"I.. just wanted to get you a gift. Y'know, to thank you about helping me today."

"Oh..." I remembered I saw that she was having trouble on the computer, so I had to explain to her how to use it. It was one of those things that humans still didn't quite get about their world. "Well, thank you. I'll save it for later."

I got back up and finished our dinner, setting it down in front of her.

As we ate, I remembered the first time I met her back in Heaven. Just like when I first saw her here, she was a gentle, shy girl who didn't speak at all. But when she got used to being with me, she wasn't so silent.

More than anything, she needed me unlike anyone else ever wanted me.

She and I, who were about to exchange our eternal vows, and tragedy struck and she was separated from me so long... just thinking about it makes me tear up.

I sighed and tried to put on my best face for Risa.

"Ai, what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing, I'm just tired." I lied. I never kept a secret from her, but now, I must. For her own good.

Once we were finished, she called me back and slowly handed me the pink box. When I opened it up, I found a chocolate heart with the words, "Happy Valentine's Day, Takahashi Ai-san. -From Niigaki Risa."

"Risa, I love it."

"I'm still not the best at cooking, but... I thought it'd be enough."

I smiled and slowly got up to sit at her side. I held her hand and made her look me in the eye.

"Risa.. do you like me?"

"W-well, yea... of course I do."

"No, I mean..." I raised up my hand and cupped her cheek. "Do you like me?"

I watched as her cheeks turned red as she continued staring into my eyes. In my mind, I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I knew I couldn't, because she wasn't the Risa I knew and loved.

I found myself so close to her, our lips inches apart. But before she could say anything, I raised my head up and kissed her forehead instead.

"Maybe you should go home. You've had a long day."

"..Okay..."

She bowed in front of me one last time before she closed the door behind her and left.

I got up and leaned up against the window, looking out to see the stars shining and the moon smiling at me while I knew, deep inside, it was teasing me. Punishing me. Torturing me.

It was tearing me apart, shattering my heart to a million pieces, remembering what had happened.

I....

Killed.....

Risa....................

Yes, it was all my fault. I took her heart all for myself, and I wouldn't let anyone have her. I was meant to protect her, but I let my guard down once, and she died because of me.

I still remember that face. The face she had when she looked at me.

Her eyes filled with tears as they ran down her cheeks, the saddening smile curved on her face, the blood staining her perfect white wings. Everything in her being was fading away in my arms, and she wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.

She never, ever wanted to leave, but because of my stupid mistake, she died and left me forever.

Our last kiss, and our one goodbye. I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore and I cried as I fell back onto the couch, sobbing in the darkness as I heard her last words echo in my head.

"I know that... no matter what... you'll never, ever leave me. As long as this thread ties us together... we'll always be connected. I'm sure you'll ind me again, and until then, I'll never, ever....forget you."

"I love you, Risa."

"..I love you too, Ai..."

The End

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Re: My Dearly Beloved (AiGaki OS)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 07:51:19 AM »
Aw sad story D:

BUT YOU TWO DON'T HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE!

AIIIIIIICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

GAKI-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 03:02:03 PM »
Oh no, this was so sad  :cry: Very good, but dang I so can't take it when AiGaki is separated...

But as Yuuyami said, you two never ever have so say goodbye! Okay, now I go somewhere to cry my eyes out...

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 04:28:47 PM »
Aw man... the feels  :cry:

At first I though it was a heaven and hell thing, specially when I read this line "in a place I can no longer reach her". But they're in Earth, and Ai sacrificing her wings for Risa and Risa... TT,TT

Holdin' on, we gotta try, holdin' on to never say good bye~
._.

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brave Girls - Do You Know