JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - P.O.L. (Power of Love)

Author Topic: [OTONA AKB] MARIRI ~ The Tsukamoto Mariko Thread  (Read 6505 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[OTONA AKB] MARIRI ~ The Tsukamoto Mariko Thread
« on: May 02, 2014, 11:30:13 AM »
Tsukamoto Mariko / 塚本まり子

Nickname:      Mariri
Birthdate:July 16, 1976
Generation:The winner of Otona AKB audition

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [OTONA AKB] The Tsukamoto Mariko Picture Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 03:21:40 PM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 10:46:27 PM »

Chihiro

Offline irwinner

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 03:41:32 PM »
[Weekly Playboy Magazine] 2014 No.22

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [OTONA AKB] MARIRI ~ The Tsukamoto Mariko Thread
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 05:14:30 PM »
Quote from: wotarubsakb, post: 889926, member: 28191
I translated Mariri's birthday letter from Mayu (her oshimen!)

「まりりへ
To Mariri,
お誕生日おめでとうございます。そして初めての劇場公演出演もお疲れ様でした。
Happy Birthday. Also, thanks for your hard work on your first Theatre performance.
初めてまりりと会ったのは大人AKBの発表記者会見の時でした。こんなにも美しくて完璧な一般の主婦の方がいるんだなととても驚き、感動したのを覚えています。
The first time I met you was at the AKB Otona announcement press conference. I remember being really surprised and moved by how there could be such a beautiful and perfect housewife here.
たくさんの記者の方、まばゆいカメラのフラッシュを前に緊張してしまい、言葉に詰まりながらも涙をこらえ、一生懸命お話するまりりをすぐ側から見守っていたのが昨日のことのようです。
It feels like it was only yesterday I was by your side watching you try your best talking. Not only did you have to focus on your words but also endure your tears and you were so nervous in front of the flashy camera flashes and many reporters.
まりりは歳を感じさせないほどとても若くて、いつもまりりと話す時はつい同年代の子と話すような感覚で話してしまいます。
I always talk to you like we are of the same generational age as I don't think you feel your age but more so you feel really youthful.
親しみやすくて、仕草が1つ1つ可愛くて、美人さんで、スタイルが良くて、本当に小顔で、まりりは大人の女性としてとても憧れます。
I really admire Mariri as an adult woman with a really small face, nice style, beautiful, easily affectionate and each and every gesture you do is cute.
家事、育児との両立で忙しい日々の中、AKBのお仕事を誰よりも一生懸命こなすまりりを見て、私も頑張らなくちゃといつも奮起させれます。そんなまりりが本当に大好きです。こうしているうちにもまりりとのお別れの時が近づいているんだと思うと本当に寂しいです。もっとまりりと一緒にいたいといつも思います。
I'm always inspired to work hard by seeing you work more harder than anyone in regards to AKB work as well as being busy with house chores and looking after your children everyday.
まりりがAKB48を卒業するその日まで、同じAKBメンバーとして一緒に頑張っていきたいし、たくさんの思い出を作っていきたいです。
I want to make heaps of memories with you and the members by working hard together all before the day of your graduation.
こんな私ですが、これからもよろしくお願いします。そして人生の先輩としていろいろなことを教えてください。
From now on let us get along, on behalf. Also as my life long senpai please teach me a range of things.
今日はお誕生日本当におめでとうございました。まりりにとって素敵な1年になりますように。
I wish you a very happy birthday! I wish you a wonderful year.
チームB http://akb48.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-6992.html']渡辺麻友[/URL]より」拍手
Source:
http://akb48.blog48.fc2.com/

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 07:55:33 PM »
'Otona AKB48' Tsukamoto Mariko makes theater debut on her 38th birthday
July 18, 2014

Tsukamoto Mariko, the winner of "Otona AKB48 Audition", turned 38 on July 16, and celebrated with her theater debut during the Team 4 performance "Idol no Yoake" held at AKB48's theater in Tokyo's Akihabara.

Tsukamoto, nicknamed "Mariri", introduced herself with the catchphrase, "Maririri, Maririri, the Pager of Lover is ringing!", and performed 12 out of the 16 songs that day, even shedding tears during the last song, "Arigatou".

During her birthday celebration, she also received a handwritten letter from her proclaimed favorite member Watanabe Mayu (20). She commented, "This is an unforgettable 38th birthday. I want to practice more and perform more."

Unfortunately, with the release of the latest AKB48 Papico CM (to begin airing on July 21), Tsukamoto has announced her graduation from the group. Her "graduation" will be on August 31, when Papico's campaign ends.

Source: Sports HochiJiji News
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/07/otona-akb48-tsukamoto-mariko-makes-theater-debut-on-her-38th-birthday
- http://www.hochi.co.jp/entertainment/20140716-OHT1T50322.html
- http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=ent2_ent2&k=g140385

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 03:31:53 AM »
'Otona AKB48' Tsukamoto Mariko's graduation to be held on September 1
August 26, 2014

On August 26, it was announced on AKB48's official blog that 'Otona AKB48' Tsukamoto Mariko's (38) graduation will be held on September 1 at AKB48 Theater.

Tsukamoto was chosen out of 5,066 applicants for AKB48 and Ezaki Glico's collaboration campaign 'Otona AKB48 Audition'. She was first introduced to the public on April 17 at a studio in Kanagawa, then made her handshake event debut in May. After appearing in various song programs and information programs, she made her theater debut during AKB48 Team 4's stage 'Idol no Yoake' at AKB48 Theater in July.

On the blog, it was written, "Although she only has a little time left in AKB48, please support Tsukamoto Mariko."

Source: Oricon
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/08/otona-akb48-tsukamoto-marikos-graduation-to-be-held-on-september-1
- http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2041393/full/

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline irwinner

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 02:09:49 PM »
[Weekly Playboy Magazine] 2014 No.37

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2014, 05:53:03 AM »
Former Otona AKB48 Tsukamoto Mariko makes her modeling debut
October 17, 2014

Former 'Otona AKB48' Tsukamoto Mariko, also known as "Mariri", made her modeling debut on the December issue of 'Be ST' which was released on October 17.

Earlier in April, the the 38-year-old mother of two was chosen out of 5,066 applicants to become 'Otona AKB48'. Until her "graduation concert" on September 1, she participated in CMs, concerts, and handshake events.

In the magazine's interview, Tsukamoto reflected, "I don't have any regrets being in AKB48. Although there were days when I was so tired and fell asleep by the front door after returning home, as well as days when cried so much in front of my husband." She continued to express, "My family's goodness, the members' kindness. I realized that no matter what age you are, you can do anything as long as you don't give up."

Regarding her modeling debut, she said, "Since I'm given such an opportunity, I want to enjoy it. I want to soak up knowledge about beauty and polish my womanhood."

Source & Image: Oricon
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/10/former-otona-akb48-tsukamoto-mariko-makes-her-modeling-debut
- http://beauty.oricon.co.jp/trend-culture/trend/news/2043432/full/

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2015, 06:22:00 PM »
Her first TV appearance since she left AKB

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - P.O.L. (Power of Love)