JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nananine - Gym and Freaky

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum - CHAPTER 27 (multipairing) 31/03/2016  (Read 118426 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum (CHAPTER 27)(31/3/2016 UPDATE!)
« Reply #300 on: January 28, 2017, 09:26:35 AM »
Continue please...

What's going to happen to Takamina?

Will she survive?

How about Atsuko?

What will she do?

How about the rest of the reapers, specters and Cybers?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates up until now

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Cedarwolf

• sugiookami
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] The Ultimatum - CHAPTER 27 (multipairing) 31/03/2016
« Reply #301 on: January 12, 2018, 02:20:35 AM »
I just found this story. Please continue this Author-san. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but please continue.

Offline Yuina

• Sayanee, Yuko, Yuzuzu, Kyonko and others
Hello I'm new here!

Before start writing I want to apologize if my English is bad and if it become hard to read my reply...

then, let's start!

I started The Ultimatum yesterday nigth and I this morning. And I really really really LOVE IT.
So I started to think I want reply but I can. Whatever! I want to speak about each character so this reply will be very long, I'm sorry for this.

First Takamina
I think Takamina is the character I like the least. Because she always say that she don't want to see her friends be hurt but she don't think at all about the feeling of others! She can't understand Atsuko who believe that Spectres and Cyber can be kind. She just want to kill them all. I'm happy that Yuko can show her the spectres are not just this bad.
I want to see Takamina loose because she think she is the stronger. But at least, it's Yuko the loser... (btw thank to not kill my kami-oshi)
But if Takamina really pisses my off, I don't want she dies.

Then Atsuko!
Unlike Takamina, I like Acchan in this fic! She take care about everybody. She believe in peace and thanks to her Jurina and Rena can meet (Also Jurina and mayu I guess). She even take care Sakura. And it's only her who can beat Takamina. Even she is not that strong, Takamina would never hurt Atsuko.

Rena
I want her become again normal! I want she's not mad like this! Even if i like Gekikara, this Rena is so strange but so cute. Please made her becom normal again... Also! please don't made Rena dead again! i speak about what Sayanee said.

Yuki
I have nothing to tell about her. She will be the next Takamina I guess. She have nothing in particular.

Jurina
SHE'S AN ALPHA NOW! I know she wont be dead! I really love her! LOVE YOU JURINA! She's so cool!

Mayu
As expected mayu is a cyber. Really intelligent. The way she treat Yuki is soooo cute (even if i'm not an Mayuki's fan) I hope she will keep alive

Miichan!
I LOVE HER! EVEN IF SHE IS THE BAD ONE! SHE'S SO INTELLIGENT! Seriously I think she is the most interesting character in this. I hope we will learn more about her (if you continue this fic, please do it)

Paru
Like Takamina I don't like her. is because of her Minarun is dead and because of her All the world is making the war. Bue she keep be useless and loose. Because she want to follow Yuki, Romeo is dead -i love romeo- And now she is with Haruppi and hate humans. How can she hate them? I don't get it. Hate Specters and Cyber and just after Hate humans... She don't konw the truth how can she decide if it's human or other who are bad? it annoys me.

Sakura
I love her psycho character!

Haruppi
nothing to say

Hacchan/Mariko and other humans.
I don't like Hacchan's storys... 'I'm not bad it's just Minegishi's fault' It's always Minegishi's fault I guess... Mariko is just so cool! Churi, Airin, Takeuchi and Shimada are just so cute. Love them, please don't kill them (I feel they will dies)

Yuko (Haruna also)
LOVE HER! (it's my kamioshi soooo....) I love her relatioship with Takamina. But she is strange with Haruna. I'm sad for Haruna... I ant her save Yuko when takamina beat her but it's not the case... Whatever! Yuko is so coool! Don't kill her!

Sasshi and other cyber
Sasshi, I don't like her.  she's just screaming and destroying all around her. Others, I mean Ami, Umechan and kawaei, I like her. Ami is cool also

Sayanee and other Specters
i understand why Sayanee hate hate Yui and Atsuko. I think she is interessting. Itano  I love her character. Miyuki: I want to learn more about her. Anin is so kind with Jurina.

Yui/Nao
These two are scary! especcialy Yui!

I hope I forgot nobody...
It's funny to think it's 2019 soon XD
I don't think you will read this but I want to tell you that all your fictions are amazing and I want to see more of them

Sorry for bad english
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 11:04:22 PM by sophcaro »
More Sayamilky, Kojiyuu and Yuiparu !

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nananine - Gym and Freaky