JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Identity

Author Topic: Doki Doki  (Read 122237 times)

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki
« on: June 07, 2006, 11:44:33 AM »
I kicked one leg out from under the covers. It was late in the night and my body refused to cool down. Outside the cicadas chirped loudly. I kicked the other leg out then tossed and turned, looking for a cold spot. Grunts and movement from the bed next to me made me remember that from this part of the tour onwards Konno and I would be sharing rooms. Her sudden restless phase took me by surprise. Konno was the kind of girl that took forever to go to sleep but when she did there was no waking her. Minutes dragged by -

Nuts to this Im getting a drink

I carelessly went about pouring a cup of ice tea I had prepared earlier. My body was still hot, the tea brought little relief. Through the curtains I could see the lights from the road and Kyoto station. I slid open the door and was surprised when cool air touched my face. I left the door open and stepped out onto the balcony. The streets were quiet with few taxis crawling past looking for passengers. Two high school aged kids emerged from the convience store across the road with a paper bag. The shorter one reached in and pulled out a can of chuuhai, sipped in and handed it over to her friend. They giggled loudly and it echoed down the streets. Inside I felt a little sad, I wish I could go out with my friends like that - or even just go out with my friends.

I turned and stepped back inside. The room had cooled down a fair bit but maybe not enough for Konno. She had knocked the covers onto the floor. I picked them back up again and stuffed them onto the chair. I tried to go over to my bed but my eyes were caught on her face. Her mouth was curled in the slighest smile making my own twich. I leant in and kissed the corner of her lips. When I pulled back I could see that smile grow a little more but I hadnt woken her. Deep down I wish I had.

Since I had left it, the bed had become like ice. I lay face down on absorbing the coolness of the sheets. As soon as I hit the matress Konno woke up unsettled. My head was turned in her direction but I didnt want to open my eyes. Just incase it was me that had woken her.

"Mako-chan? Are you awake?"

I didnt answer. I heard the sound of the bed creak as she got up and walk to the mini fridge. Opening my eyes slightly I could see her by the sink, her yukata hung loosely off her body. She failed to tie it up properly and it now was wide open, underneath she wore only her underwear. My heart started to beat faster and I shut my eyes tight.

My heart jumped into my throat as Konno crouched down beside me.

"Mako-chan?" She whispered.

I stayed silent. The bed sank as Konno loomed above me, slowly dropping in and kissing the same place I had kissed her. Her body brushed against my left hand as she kissed me. My face grew hot and I couldnt help returning the kiss. She jumped back startled.

"I-Im so sorry"

I grabbed onto the yukata as it slipped past my hand and pulled her back down so our noses were
touching.

"Dont be" I told her.

She looked a little confused and unsure of how to act. I pulled down harder on the yukata and kissed her again. Her lips were soft and clumsy. I dont think she knew exactly what to do. The yukata was already so loose that it slid off her shoulders easily. Leaving her naked except for the underwear.

I was nervous. My heart was beating so hard that I was sure Konno could hear it. Her kisses left small wet marks on my face as she made her way across my cheek. In one smooth motion her hands pulled the shirt over my head and off my body. My tongue slid into her mouth as I pressed myself hard into her body, rubbing, grinding, kissing, touching. She gasped, her own tongue weakly caressing my own. My hand slid down her body to her thighs. I could feel how wet she was through her underwear. The moisture of it rubbed off onto my palm as I caressed her. Letting a finger enter through the leg of her underwear I genlty flicked over her clitorus. She jumped and held on to my shoudlers tightly.

"Im sorry" I said, kissing her hair. I thought it must have hurt.

She shook her head. "Nn, its just..sensitive"

We giggled nervously and I continued to touch it ever so softly. It made her even more wet, coating my finger in mirky gloss. Konno stayed quiet but pushed even hard into my palm, wanted me to go inside. I let the one finger make it way inside. Sliding it in and out, every time going a little deeper until I was fully inside then began pumping my fingers. She opened her mouth but only a single sigh escaped. We switched positions - I was on the bottom, then on top, then behind. Both of us were now sitting, her back firmly against my chest as I touch that spot over and over again till she came.

She sighed contently, resting her head back on my shoulder. Our faces were flushed and sweaty but it just make our kisses seem colder and more refreshing.

Konno spoke softly "Im falling for you.." and my heart skipped.

I'd waited so long for her to say it.

- WELCOME! Yay! I have loyal minions!  Yeah..Im a Mako fan and a little bit of a Konkon lover too...they just are such characters! (my god, how funny was Ishikawas voice altered? Im so silly cause I had actually done this with a Dj program I have. Its so funny when you loewr a girl voice to -4. They all sound like guys. Just a suggestion if you have free time, listen to 'The peace' at -4...Ishikawas solo is just hilarious. Same with the long version of Mr moonlight)

sorry love fic writing but not much of a writer~ -
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 07:26:43 AM by bluekinoko »

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 11:46:12 AM »
Yo, this is absed on true events. Its a clip on utaban where they used mics to change their voices. If you can find it on Yuotube then let me know and I'll send you out the clip :P
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 05:40:47 AM by bluekinoko »

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »
Yes! A fan fic with Mako-chan in it. Yes yes yes! :heart:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 02:38:15 AM by Anghellic1 »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Doki Doki
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 11:32:56 PM »
Quote from: Anghellic1
Yes a fac fic with Mako-chan in it. Yes yes yes! :heart:

I third that!!

A Mako fic with KonKon as 2nd lead. WOOHOO!!!
I know this, Mako was so cute when she said it on Utaban (13 min 20 sec). So was KonKon when she said 'Mako?' and I'm almost positive she kinda blushed when yelling 'USO!' :D

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 12:33:17 PM »
I know I probably shouldn't be rushing you.... but please try to post soon. I :heart: this fic.
I'm gonna check everyday and :evil: if there is no new update :P

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 09:21:59 AM »
Woah, Writing is so hard! but yeah, I finished it. Thats the important thing. Now I suppose...I must think of another chapter!

Anyone seen some hardcore Mako/Yossi fanfics?

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 04:47:13 PM »
I almost yelled out loud when I saw your name was the last post-er :)
Lovin this fic. Yeah to MaKonno :D  

'Morning Monologues' had kinda a Mako-Yossi theme. You can read it at
http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=53023

Scroll down to about 1/3 of the page and you're see links to the different parts.

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 2
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 01:17:52 PM »
Yoshizawa Hitomi squeezed the can with the tips of her fingers. Trying to see how much she could crush it. Even with her long fingers she could only make a small indentation. She had pulled the large chair from the corner to the doorway leading to the balcony letting the late night winds cool her face while she watched the sky fade to black and the city illuminate itself. The world seemed to have this fuzzy-ness about it compared to an hour ago when it all seemed so sharp and cold. It was the constant loneliness that was getting her down recently. With her best friend gone there was no one to talk to. You notice it more at night. Using both hands Yossie crushed the can into the smallest shape she could manage, threw it on the floor the picked up a new can and proceeded to drink it.

"Uh-oh, you're not old enough to drink that" A sarcastic voice sounded from the dark room.

Hitomi was a little annoyed at the rudeness of the intruder, entering her room without knocking. She shot them an icy glare.

"Don’t look at me like that. I invented that glare"

Miki took the can and sipped it, savouring the bitter taste.

"Now" Miki began "I felt bad that you're here all alone so I thought I should keep you company"

Yossie snickered. "Since when do you do acts of kindness?"

The guilt of saying something so mean hit her soon after but Miki merely ignored it.

"Did you want to go out?"

Yossie shook her head. "Nah"

"Take away?"

"Nah"

Miki bit her lip and looked at the growing collection of cans on the floor.

"Wanna get drunk?"

Yossie laughed. "I'm already half way there. If you think you can catch up then sure"

Fujimoto Miki wasn’t the kind of girl to back down from any sort of challenge. Within minutes they were both red faced and on the bed giggling insanely.

"Shhh! shhh!" Yossie put her finger to her lips.

In the next room loud groans and bed creaks could be heard. The two girls snorted and did their best to stay quiet. They put their ears to the wall.

"Do y'know who's room it is?" Miki asked.

Yossie shook her head vigorously, forgetting she was so close to the wall, bumped her head quiet badly. She collapsed back on the bed in a fit of giggles. Miki still had her ear to the wall and wore a grin that was ever growing. She suddenly started rocking the bed while banging her fist on the wall making loud moaning noises of her own. It didnt last long before both of them were in stitches. Yossie stretched out her arm and pulled Miki across the bed with ease until they were face to face.

"Could you sleep with me tonight?"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 07:30:56 AM by bluekinoko »

Offline loreny

• onna ga daisuki!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »
Bluekinoko!! I love your writing style, it flows so well, loving the situation aswell.

I hope you never stop writing!

You should definatly check out the jpopmusic 4th station thread that lil_hamz linked above. There is some amazing stuff there. Fully recommended!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 09:30:57 AM »
Lemme guess, its Mako + KonKon's room next door? :P
Who's Yossi's best friend whose gone? Rika?

Another well-written chapter :) I'm lovin it!

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 12:50:12 PM »
Actually the room next door was anyone in general but yeah sure..why not if you think that konkon and mako would make a lot of noise then sure, why cant it be them ;)

In regards to the friend that left I thought that it was Rika. Although yet again I left that up to your imagination.

Thankfully I had some ideas when I was around the highway (the place I get my good ideas) so I will write them up sometime today along with some more...uh, smutty fic. Im not a smut writer but I really wanna give it a crack. If it fails miserablly I will post it here. lol.

I checked out that link. I have been there before and I read ALL the pages. It took me about 3 days straight reading (and re-reading). I read the morning monolouds a while ago.that was the first fic I had read. By far the funniest ones there are the Gags and the In an instance. Gotta love 'em ^^

Thanks for your support. Its nice to know your loved.

(been to community.livejournal.com/renairev   ?check it out)

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 3
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 06:51:27 PM »
Fujimoto lay in the bed. Her eyes shut and only half awake. She can hear a noise in the far off distance. It grew louder and louder until it woke her fully.

Oh god, I wasn’t snoring was I?, She thought.

Down at her feet lay Yossie, undisturbed. Her face looked peaceful despite the awkward sleeping position. Miki rolled out of bed and crawled over to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water and tipped the rest from the jug into the drink bottle Yossie used for dance class. Writing a note saying - Drink me on a piece of paper she stuck in on the side of the bottle then placed it beside the bed. She then snuck out of the room and began to make her way to breakfast. Ogawa Makoto was leaving her room too.

"Morning Mi -" Makoto broke off, the syllables for " ..kitty" came only moments later.

Miki knew the reason for the hesitation. It must have hurt to see Miki walk out of the room that belonged to the girl she once had the biggest crush on.

"Going down the breakfast Makoto?" Miki asked, ignoring the uncomfortable atmosphere that filled the hallway.

She didn’t feel the need to explain herself to anyone. Makoto leant back into the door, placing her hand on the knob.

"Uhn, yeah...but I ah..."

The door was suddenly pulled open making her loose balance. An overly excited Konno wrapped her arms around the stumbling Makoto and steadied her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hungry Mako-chan?" She asked in a more energetic voice than usual.

Miki raised an eyebrow. If she didn’t know any better she would have sworn they'd...nah.

At breakfast a special VIP area had been set up. There being only one long table Miki had to sit down the end with Konno, Makoto and the other early risers, Takahashi, Niigaki and Yaguchi to not seem rude. A little while later a slightly hung over Yossie joined them with a plate pilled up with bacon and grilled tomatoes. Under the table Konno and Makoto were holding hands. Miki was picking up on the extra affection the couple were giving each other and the fact that Makoto's face was burning a darker shade of red that usual. All of this seemed to go unnoticed by everyone else.

"So, did you two have fun together last night?"

This question caught them by surprise. Especially Makoto who was taking a sip from her cup at the time and forgot to open her mouth, spilling the hot drink all down her shirt and a little on Konno's pants. Miki - happy with the amount of chaos she caused - enjoyed the rest of breakfast while the two went back upstairs to change.

Sorry, not as good as last time :P but Im trying to throw some plot into this!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 07:41:03 AM by bluekinoko »

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 4
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 07:36:53 PM »
Makoto had loved Konno for a long time. They cared about each other and did almost everything together so it was only natural that their relationship would eventually take a step up. However, the idea of Miki and Yossie being together hurt her a little. That girl didn’t do anything for nothing and usually caused trouble. Yossie didn’t need any of that in her life.

I can’t take it

She checked to see if Konno was still sleeping, which she was, before sneaking out. An unexpected face opened the door to Miki's room.

"Wo! Makomo-huan!" Ayaya removed the toothbrush from her mouth and tried again. "Makoto-chan! Everything ok?"

"Uh, yeah...this Miki's room ...right?"

Upon hearing her name Miki peaked out from the bedroom. Aya went back to the bathroom while Miki talked to their guest in the door way. Makoto jumped straight to the point.

"Are you sleeping with Yossie?"

"No" Miki replied coolly.

The sudden end of the conversation caught Makoto out.

"Anyway...what I do and with who isn’t really any of your business"

Makoto nodded at the door that was closed in her face. Miki was a lot of things but she wasn’t a liar.

Miki sighed and locked the door for the night. Aya's warm hands embraced her from behind.

"I hope you're telling the truth about all that"

"Of course"

Miki turned her head attempting to kiss her friend on the lips.

"I couldn’t share you with anyone"

There lips touched briefly.

"Let's go to bed"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 07:40:44 AM by bluekinoko »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2006, 06:09:37 PM »
Oh I absolutely :heart: the Mako & KonKon moments.
Your writing's still awesome as usual so don't worry about it.
Miki lied right? I mean she DID sleep with Yossi.... even if they might have not.....
I can't wait to continue reading your talented writing to see what happens next :)

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 5
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 02:43:33 AM »
"Can I have some?"

Makoto's eyes were big and round as she begged for the sweet dessert. Konno slid the spoon from her mouth and showed the disappointed girl the empty container.

"Aww, you didn’t save me any!"

Konno plopped the container on the coffee table and pushed Makoto down on the couch.

"I can kiss you instead, is that ok?"

Makoto did her best to hide her enjoyment.

"Hmm, yeah I suppose"

Konno's mouth tasted sweet and her lips were soft, the perfect mix. The door to their room opened and a Takahashi walked in -

"Hey, have you guys got my ..."

Makoto could feel her partners lips form a smile but never broke contact. Soon enough Takahashi would leave but before she could, another member walked in.

"Ai-chan you were suppose to be...what the hell"

The couple continued, ignoring their friends’ intrusion.

"Mako-mako-mako-mako" Eri pushed through the crowd at the door.

As much as she didn’t want to, Konno sat up to look at the increasing spectators. Miki had her arms crossed and eyebrows raised, Takahashi was in a state of complete and utter shock and Kamei Eri just looked as if this was all perfectly normal.

"Ok, I’m sorry this is just getting weird. What did you all want?" Konno asked, taking on a new role of boldness.

Miki rolled her eyes and walked away. Takahashi muttered something nervously and took off after Miki, leaving only Eri.

"You guys seen Yossie?"

Konno shook her head slowly, trying to think of the last time she did see her.

"Nope"

Makoto tipped her head backwards to look at Eri up-side-down.
"Uhh, bathroom 1st floor next to the gift shop"

Eri smacked her head with her hand.

"Of course! I didn’t check there!"

She skipped off to the elevator. Makoto put her hands over her face to cover her red cheeks. Is there no privacy in the Hello!Project?

- Hi, Im at school now! Wow! in regards to the last chapter Miki didnt really lie. When I think of the dialoge I usually think of it in Japanese...so yeah..if your wondering why there might be some strange things said, it made sense in my mind! The sleeping thing, yeah I think that was one of those things. I suppose yeah, she did lie but you know what I mean :P  ..actually they probably passed out rather than slept. Moving on! This is turning into a longer story than I expected! Wow! I dont really have a plan , I just write -

PEACE OUT!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 07:44:32 AM by bluekinoko »

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
Doki Doki
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 04:51:19 AM »
Quote from: bluekinoko
- Hi, Im at school now! Wow! in regards to the last chapter Miki didnt really lie. When I think of the dialoge I usually think of it in Japanese...so yeah..if your wondering why there might be some strange things said, it made sense in my mind! The sleeping thing, yeah I think that was one of those things. I suppose yeah, she did lie but you know what I mean ..actually they probably passed out rather than slept. Moving on! This is turning into a longer story than I expected! Wow! I dont really have a plan , I just write -

PEACE OUT!

Don't worry too much dude, i LOVE you fanfic!! I know it's been said before but i like your writing style, it's how do you put it? Fresh? Keep up the good work! :D

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2006, 11:35:41 AM »
"Eri looked as if this was all perfectly normal eh" I wonder why. Must have been due to a certain Sayu :P

You translate this from thinking in Japanese? Wow I'm impressed. That's totally hard, unless you're really fluent.
A longer story? I don't mind, in fact I'm happy :D

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 6
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 12:18:09 PM »
Yoshizawa Hitomi flipped the lid of the toilet seat shut and sat on it. The only place she could totally escape from the world was in this cubical. She flipped open her bulky phone and checked for messages.

None.

She sighed.

In times like these Makoto and Yossie would hang out in order to cheer each other up but for some reason Yossie had trouble finding her friend, she was always busy, which meant that Yossie had to stay in her state of loneliness until her friend was 'un-busy'.

"Hey -"

Kamei Eri was dangling over the cubical door.

"I've got -"

Yossie's instant reaction to the intrusion was to kick the door hard, shaking the innocent messenger off

"Pervert! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Yossie unlocked the door, charging toward Eri like she was going to inflict severe damage on her.

"I was sent here! I've got a message for you - uuuuuwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa"

Eri was picked by her collar.

"Wait, message?"

The younger girls’ feet touched the ground again.

"Message from who?"

"Uhh...someone is looking for you...there in your room"

Yossie's face lightened up and her grip loosened.

"Is it who I think it is?" She asked more so to herself.

"Oh god I hope so!!!" Eri cried out desperately. Her eyes in a squint waiting for the contact of her Seniors threatening fist to her face. Instead she felt a pair of lips press themselves firmly into her cheek.

"Thank you thank you thank you..." Yossie called, all the way out of the bathroom and down the hall.

Yossie stopped outside her door. She could feel heart racing inside her chest making her a little dizzy. As quietly as she could she turned the door and entered. Like and angel from her dreams, Ishikawa stood against the light the streamed from the window.

"Okaeri" The angel whispered.

"Tadaima..."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 07:47:59 AM by bluekinoko »

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Doki Doki 7
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 12:53:12 PM »
"So I was thinking that maybe I should go with my family to Hokkaido because it's been a long time since I have had a vacation with my family.."

Silience in conversations with Takahashi was a common thing so to make sure that she hadnt really fallen asleep or anything Risa would routinely lean forward to peer through her friend hair to check. This time Takahashi's eyes were so wide that Risa was sure any minute they would slide right out of her head.She waved her hand infront of the her face but nobody was home.

"Tah-Kah-Hah-Sheeeeeeee  Come baaaack! Earth needs you!"

Still no reply.

"Yeah..so as I was saying..I think I should y'know...moon everyone at our next concert..."

Still wide-eyed Takahashi turned her head.

"Is everyone gay here?"

Risa made a strange 'kah' noise. The oddity and pure randomness of that question had topped all others.

"Uhh...I dont know"

Takahashi didnt move at all and Risa was sure that her eyes balls would be dry from the amount of staring she was doing.

"Niigaki...are you gay?"

Risa joined her friend in a state of wide-eyed-ness

"No....You?"

"No..........You?"

"I already said no..."

"Oh....yeah that's right..."

The two girls turned to each other at the same time and kissed.

"Well that was interesting" Risa stated blankly.

"Yeah, yeah it was" Takahashi answered with a rivaling monotone.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 08:11:40 AM by bluekinoko »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 10:58:23 AM »
Gosh you had me laughing so hard at the Yossi and Kamei exchange in the toilet. Just when I thought nothing could beat that I read the next chapter with TakaGaki.

"No....You?"

"No..........You?"

"I already said no..."

"Oh....yeah that's right..."

:D :P  You're Amazing! :D :)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Identity