JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - AM3.45

Author Topic: Always with you (Kai X Acchan & other pairings) [30/30 COMPLETED]  (Read 62845 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 19B updated]
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2015, 06:09:27 AM »
FIGHT FOR HER KUU!!!!

My kojiyuu are so sweet.. and Jun kun doesn´t give up!! OMG

Offline junrena

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 19C updated]
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2015, 06:52:41 AM »
thanks for the update
The wait Wmatsui Wmatsui Wmatsui   :ptam-shy: :ptam-shy: :ptam-shy:
Also Kojiyuu  :hee: :hee:
Ehhhhhhh .................. All Couples  :shy2: :shy2: :shy2:
Wmatsui :mon sweat: :mon sweat: :mon sweat:

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 19D updated]
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2015, 11:01:10 AM »
@Haruko: Yeah!  :cow:

@junrena: Here is something you might like :cathappy:

Here's the last part of chapter 19! Enjoy~

Chapter 19D

AT AKIBAHARA PARK

Rena stopped and look into the park. She is thinking of the events that took place here. Her failed confession between her and Sae.
Jun and her clarifying their misundestandings. Her, getting confused by Jun with Sae's kindness.

- Flashback -

- 2 days ago -

Rena is sitting alone at the park after her night run. Closing her eyes, she is enjoying the cool night breeze blowing at her.

"Senpai..." Sae called out and Rena looked at Sae.

"On your way to meet your Otou san?" Rena asked.

"Nope...I'm on my way back after meeting him. I thought I should drop by to say hi since I saw Senpai..." Sae said.

"I see..." Rena said.

"Senpai...I heard that Jun and you have things sorted out...Is everything ok?" Sae asked.

"Hai...We are just...Senpai and Kouhai relationship from the start...So it doesn't really make any difference from before..."
Rena said sadly.

"Is it really impossible for you and Jun?" Sae asked, upon seeing Rena's sad expression.

"Miyazawa kun...What is that suppose to mean? Are you going to push me to Jun kun again?" Rena asked angrily.

"Senpai...What you see may not be the actual facts...What you feel might not be your actual feelings..." Sae said.

"What do you mean by that?" Rena asked.

"I know I promised not to tell but I really can't let this misunderstanding go on..." Sae said.

"What misunderstanding are you talking about?" Rena asked seriously.

"The person who is always looking out and caring for you is Jun, not me..." Sae said.

"Stop pushing Jun kun into the picture...Why are you so cruel! He is your friend!" Rena said angrily.

"I will be really cruel if I don't tell you the truth and let Jun's effort gone to waste!" Sae said seriously.

Rena is confused. She has no idea what Sae is trying to tell her.

"What are you saying? Even if you don't like me...Stop giving me excuses to confuse me..." Rena said angrily.

"Remember that time when you and I were alone at the basketball court?" Sae asked.

"That time when you gave me a full bag of melon pans?" Rena asked.

"I was there because Jun asked me to...He said you are feeling down and needs some company..." Sae said.

"You are lying...Even if you want to make me give up on you...You don't have to make up lies..." Rena said as she can't
believe what she just heard.

"I am not lying...Do you think its possible for me to get all the melon pans by myself at such a short time?" Sae asked.

"Indeed, with that full bag of melon pans. The buyer would definitely take a long time to purchase it from different stores. The stores are
quite some distance away from the academy too." Rena thought.

"Jun knows you like melon pans, which I have no idea at all...This silly Jun even used up all his money to get the pans. Thats why I
 have to borrow 100 yen from you because I did not bring my wallet. If you don't believe me, you can always asked Acchan...She was there
to give you the bag of melon pans..." Sae explained.

"Ok...Let's just take it that Jun is really the one who bought me melon pans. Anything else I need to know?" Rena asked. She is still not
convinced by what Sae said.

"And...That night where you were almost robbed..." Sae said and was interrupted by Rena.

"Miyazawa kun...Enough! Thats really overboard...Are you trying to tell me all along you were just following instructions? Enough of your jokes...
Say anymore, I am really going to be angry..." Rena said.

"Why would I lie about such things...If I would...I could have told you about it 2 years ago! Then we wouldn't be so hurt and messed up now!"
Sae retorted.

"True... He could have just told me about it 2 years ago when he rejected me...Instead of giving me other excuses..." Rena thought.

"Senpai...Jun really loves you very much and would do anything to protect you..." Sae said.

"If what you say is true, why didn't he show himself up instead when I was in danger?" Rena asked.

"It could have been Jun to save you but he has to attend a family hosted dinner...Thats why I was asked to help even through I have no
appointment to meet up with Otou san..." Sae said.

"That is really a wonderful story you made up...You made it sounds like he knows I will be in danger any time..." Rena said.

"You may not believe this but this silly guy decided to watch over you everyday after he read on news that there are chain robberies
happening around here...Senpai, I really did not make these up...Take a look at this news article and thats why Jun decide upon himself to
protect you till the robber is caught..." Sae said and showed Rena the news article on his cellphone.

Rena read the article. It was indeed talking about the chain robberies that is happening around this residential area 2 years ago.

"Senpai...I don't want you to miss out such a great guy althrough he can be clumsy and silly at times...He already missed out the chance to
be with you because of his lack of confidence and courage..." Sae said.

"Why are you telling me the truth now? Does that makes you feel better?" Rena asked.

"Senpai, I am really guilty claiming credits from Jun who really cares and loves you... I don't want both of you to miss out each other because
of these hidden truth...I am really sorry for not telling you earlier which caused you so much pain..." Sae said.

"If you have told me earlier...Jun kun wouldn't be so hurt because of me..." Rena said.

Tears were flowing down unknowingly from Rena's eye when Rena thought about Jun. Seeing that, Sae knew his guess is correct.

"Senpai...I think you actually loves Jun...What you feel about me is more like gratitude...Whenever you are down..." Sae said.

"What...What are you talking about...I can't be loving...him..." Rena said.

"Among us, Jun is the only 1 that you feel comfortable calling by his name..." Sae said.

"No...Thats because we are both Matsui...I thought it would be better to call him that..." Rena said.

"You might not notice Senpai...But the smile you displays when seeing Jun is the sweetest smile I ever seen and that would only happens
when Jun is around...You can comfortably laugh being with Jun...Jun never fails to bring a smile to you when you see him..." Sae said.

"Thats because...because..." Rena said and was stuck as to what to say.

"Senpai...You do like Jun...I am just the confusion element between the 2 of you..." Sae said.

Rena is trying to process the informations that is running through her mind. Sae then took out a box and gave it to Rena.

"Senpai...Take this...This might be a little late but this is from Jun..." Sae said.

Rena open the box. Its a volleyball keychain inside.

"Jun wanted to gave it to you but...With all the current situation that is happening around us, he said you would be happier if I was the one
who gave it to you..." Sae said.

"Baka Jun..." Rena said as she smiles while looking at the keychain.

Seeing Rena's reaction, Sae feels that Jun might actually have a chance.

"Senpai...I really hope you would think about it and consider giving Jun a chance..." Sae said.

Too many things is happening at the same time. The person that Rena thought is always standing by her is not Sae but Jun. Rena thought all
along she is in love with Sae but now, Sae told her that she actually likes Jun. Hearing that from Sae, she actually felt something different in her
when it comes to Jun. However, she is really confused and lost now.

After thinking through, Rena decided to put all her time and effort on Inter-high. She does not want any relationship problems to cause her to
lose any focus.

- End of flashback -

"Why am I thinking of this now? I have too much things to take care of now...Focus! Rena! Focus!" Rena said to herself and left.

At Kai's house

- Yuki's bedroom -

"Knock knock"

Yuki stopped her practicing and look at the doorway from her room.

"Okaerinasai...Oka san..." Yuki said.

"Still practicing? You should rest early Yukirin..." Minami said.

"Oka san...You should rest more...You have been staying up late and have to go to hospital so early everyday..." Yuki said.

"I will try...There's so much work at the hospital...How I wish I can spend more time with you?" Minami said while she caress Yuki's cheeks.

"Oka san...I am not a little girl anymore so I can take care of myself...You should take a break Oka san...You never had 1 because of me..."
Yuki said sadly.

"Silly...Aren't I having now? Being with my family is the best break I ever have..." Minami said and hugged Yuki.

"Oka san...Arigato...I am really happy to have you as my Oka san..." Yuki said and hugged Minami tightly.

"Mohh..Aren't you still my sweet little girl? It's really getting late and you have school tomorrow..." Minami said while she helped Yuki put her
guitar back into the casing.

"Hai...Oyasuminasai Oka san..." Yuki said and tuck herself into her bed.

"Oyasuminasai...Yukirin..." Minami said and kissed Yuki's forehead.

- Tomonobu and Minami's bedroom -

Minami walked into her bedroom and lied down on the bed. Tomonobu is at his working desk, reading some files.

"Okaerinasai...How's everything today?" Tomonobu asked and put his files down. Then he walked to Minami who is resting on the bed.

"I'm so tired...I am really so tired..." Minami said with a cracked voice.

Tomonobu saw a stack of files fallen out of Minami's working bag on the bed. Seeing that, he became worried. Minami would never bring
work related files into their room. She would always put them in the study room so that she can work there. It must be something that cannot
be seen by Yuki or Kai.

"Is that...the report of..." Tomonobu asked.

"Anata...What should we do?" Minami cried in Tomonobu's arms.

"What did...What did the report says?" Tomonobu asked.

"6...6 months left...Unless we get it operate on...But chances are...only 40%..." Minami cried out.

"......" Tomonobu's heart sank. He hugged Minami tightly.

"We just came back here finally...We waited so long...Why now?" Minima cried out.

"Does...Yuki know?" Tomonobu asked.

"No! We mustn't  let her know now...Not now..." Minami said.

"Then when? She has the right to know...and Kai..." Tomonobu said sadly.

"Please don't tell them yet...I want to get more analysis done first...If its still the same, I will talk to Mayuyu about it...Maybe she can help us..."
Minami said.

Tomonobu's heart really hurts for Minami. She always have to shoulder on all these by herself.

"Gomen...I wasn't able to help out much...Gomenasai...Gomenasai..." Tomonobu said and started to sob.

"Anata..." Minami said and hugged Tomonobu tightly.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 19D updated]
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2015, 10:01:11 PM »
Great knowing what happened between Yuki and Sae 10 years ago

Also knowing the mystery behind Minami's weird mumbling a while back....

Well now that Sae might have put a light into Rena feeling for Jun

What would she do next?

Would she confess after her match?

Would Jun be able to believe that Rena really has feeling for him?

What about Yuki?

Would she be safe?

Would she even get a heart before she expires?

What about Sae?

Would he be brave to confess to Yuki?

Would he know what's happening to Yuki?

Ah... so that was the reason as to why Kai and Atsuko never get together yet.

Also Kuu and Mariko????

Can't wait to see the next chapter

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 20A updated]
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2015, 03:24:17 AM »
@cisda83: I think chapter 19 kind of summarized their individual relationship of their past... :twothumbs
               From here on I would say, more challenges are coming their way :cathappy:

Sorry but I am getting lazier so I am going to fast forward the time more and more :cathappy:

Here's chapter 20A! Enjoy!

Chapter 20A

2 weeks has passed since their school term started. Everyday is just a normal school day except for some. Kai's classmates
still can't get themselves convinced that he and Yuki are twins. Every since Riku's 'fan club' disbanded, the girls are now jumping to Sae,
Kuu and Jun.

The basketball team and the volleyball team are practicing really hard for their upcoming Inter-high championship. Acchan is busy practicing
her song for the composing competition with Yuki's help.

At AKIBA ACADEMY BASKETBALL COURT

"Beeeep"

"Take 15!" The volleyball coach shouted.

All the girls went out for their 15 minutes break except for 3. Rena, Yuko and Rie are sitting on their bench, drinking water.

"Gomen...Rena san...Rie chan..." Yuko said.

"Again? Yuko chan...Stop that...I really don't mind..." Rie said.

"But...If it wasn't because of me...Everyone would still..." Yuko said and was interrupted by Rena.

"Still be ok? Yuko chan...Its not your fault...This is a team synergy problem...Even if you are not around, they will still make a fuss out of
this...Since it happened last year too..." Rena said.

"Last year too? Majide?" Yuko asked.

"Yes...Last year...Its me who got into this situation as I am the only first year to be chosen for the team play for Inter-high...So I understand
how you feel Yuko chan..." Rie said.

"But...We can't let this go on...I should apologize to them..." Yuko said.

"There's no need for that...If they are really unhappy, they wouldn't have come for practice...They just need time to clear away the clouds that
is clouding their minds...Its going to be ok...Trust me..." Rena said.

"If that's what you say..." Yuko said.

On the other side of the court

"JUN!" Riku shouted and passed him the ball.

Upon getting the pass from Riku, Jun made his shot and it went in. The 3 girls are looking the basketball team practice while they chat.

"Good shot!" Sae said and hi-five with Jun.

"Thanks...Let's get more points!" Jun said and ran back to his position to defend.

"Wow...Matsui sure is good at that..." Rie said.

"Huh? What did you say?" Rena asked as she thought Rie is talking to her.

"Opps...I mean male Matsui...Not you Senpai...Maybe I should consider calling him Jun when I am with Senpai...So it won't get mixed up again..."
Rie said.

Rena pouted when she heard Rie call Jun by his name. Yuko saw Rena's pouting face and grin as she can sense some jealously aura from Rena.

"Beep"

"Take 10!" Akimoto said.

All the guys rushed out like a pack of thirsty wolves, to get themselves a drink. While the usual 5 just walked towards the entrance.

"How's your leg Kai?" Sae asked.

"Good...Great to be able to join in the practice...Arigato Dr Matsui..." Kai said.

"Nah...I was just..." Jun said halfway and was interrupted.

"Matsui kun...Would you like to have this?" A girl asked.

One of the volleyball girls offered Jun a sports drink when they guys are on their way for their break and the girls are returning from theirs.

"Ah...Somebody confessed to Jun..." Yuko said.

Rena accidentally spill water out from her mouth when she heard what Yuko said. She then quickly look at what is going on near the entrance.

"Yuko chan...Thats not a confession...She is just giving him a drink...That doesn't count as a confession..." Rie said.

"Who would suddenly give a drink to someone? Obviously she likes Jun...Kai, Sae and Kuu are there but they didn't receive any...So Jun must be
special...Luckily she gave it to Jun, if she give to Riku-nyan...I will bite her nyan...Grrrrrr..." Yuko said seriously.

"Hahaha..Who dares to go near Kojima now with you around? I think all his previous fans are jumping to Sae, Kuu and Jun...Sudden explode of
popularity..." Rie said.

"Really?" Rena asked.

Looking at Rena's worried expression. Yuko and Rie are getting excited.

"Who is it? Who is it? Miyazawa, Minegishi or Matsui Jun?" Rie asked excitedly.

"Sae!" Yuko said.

"Wow! How did you know that Yuko chan? Rie asked.

"Erm...Maybe Jun?" Yuko said.

"So Senpai, which one?" Rie asked.

Since Yuko and Riku are a couple now, they would share everything under the sun. So Yuko knows what happened between Rena, Sae and Jun.

"I think Miyazawa might be someone Senpai would fancy...But Miyazawa is a bit mysterious I think..." Rie said.

"No..not him..." Rena said softly.

"What?" Yuko and Rena asked as they did not catch what Rena just said.

"Nothing!" Rena said and continue to drink from her bottle while she look at the entrance area.

"Erm...Arigato...But I prefer plain water...So save it for yourself and do your best for the rest of the training..." Jun said and then he quickly walked
out the court with the other 4 following him behind.

After the 5 guys left, the other volleyball girls which was with the girl started to gossip.

"Aww...What a pity...Just when you finally have the courage to talk to Matsui kun..."

"But at least he rejected her offer in a nice way...He is so adorable..."

"I think Matsui kun is totally hot these days, don't you all agree?"

"I'm going to refill my bottle...I'll be back soon..." Rena said and went out the court.

"Erm...Ok..." Rie said, surprised by Rena's sudden reaction. She then looked at Yuko who is grinning by herself.

"Love is in the air..So its not Sae..." Yuko thought in her mind.

"Creepy..." Rie said as she look at Yuko.

AT THE MUSIC ROOM

"What's taking Yukirin so long?" Acchan wondered.

Yuki went to the washroom and has yet to return. Its has been more than 10 minutes.

"I better go take a look..." Acchan said as she is worried that something might have happened to Yuki.

Acchan quickly walked out the music room to look for Yuki.

Everybody resumed their practice after their break.

"Pant"

"Kai!"

Kai looked up and saw Acchan. She looked really exhausted and is gasping for air. He quickly stopped his practice and ran to her.

"Kai...(pant) Kai...Yu..." Acchan said while she gasp for air.

"Sae! Get the inhaler from my bag! Hurry!" Kai instructed Sae upon seeing Acchan's condition.

After the previous incident where Acchan act to have a asthma relapse. Kai decided not to take chances and asked Haruko for one in case
of emergency.

Sae quickly ran and get Kai's bag. Then he ran towards Kai while he search.

"Here!" Sae said and quickly pass Kai the inhaler.

The basketball and volley team members stopped in their practice and gathered around.

"Everyone move back! Don't crowd around them! They need fresh air...Please stay clear away from them..." Jun said while he usher the
others to move to the other side.

"Kuu...Go to the nurse office to get some help..." Akimoto instructed.

"Hai!" Kuu said and ran as fast as he could.

"Kai..." Acchan said.

"Relax and breath in this...Here...Its going to be ok...Atsuko...breath..." Kai said.

After taking in the medication, Acchan feels better and is calmer.

"Did you run all the way here? What happened? Where is Yuki?" Kai asked anxiously.

"Yukirin...Yukirin is missing! Kai...Please go and find her now...I can't find her anywhere...Gomen...I didn't take good care of her...
I should have accompany her to the washroom..." Acchan said and started to cry.

Hearing that, Sae ran out of the court to search for Yuki.

"Please be ok...Please be ok...Please be ok...." Sae chants in his mind while he runs.

"Hey! Come back here!" Akimoto shouted as Sae ran out without his permission, abandoning practice.

"Akimoto Sensei! Gomenasai!" Kai said and ran out of the court too.

"What is going on? Why is my captain and vice captain abandoning practice? What is so urgent that they don't even have the time to
explain to me!" Akimoto said angrily.

"Sensei! Please forgive them and allow me to join them too!" Jun said as he bowed down to Akimoto.

"Even you? Give me a reason! If not, I am not allowing anyone to leave this place until the practice is over!" Akimoto said sternly.

"Yuki has heart condition!" Riku blurted out, he is also very worried and wanted to help Kai search for Yuki.

"Who is Yuki?" Akimoto asked.

"Kai's twin sister...She just transferred here...Sensei...Please allow us to go search for her! Onegai!" Riku pleaded.

Hearing that, Akimoto made a decision.

"Everyone! Stop practice and go help them search...Go now!" Akimoto shouted.

Seeing the basketball members is being activated to aid in the search, Rena also want to help.

"Sensei! Please allow me to help them!" Rena pleaded.

"Ok...Go...It's better to have some girls around to help them if need to..." The volleyball coach said.

The other volleyball girls decided to volunteer themselves after hearing what Rena said.

"Rena Senpai...Let us help too..." Girl A said.

"Ok...Let's split into teams for the search then..." Rena said.

"Hai!" The girls then ran off.

"Yuko chan...I think you stay here with Maeda san...Take care of her until the school nurse comes..." Rena said.

"Ok...Leave it to me..." Yuko said.

With the girls help, they were able to cover the school grounds quickly. Searching every corner and place they could think of.

"How is it?"

"Nothing here..."

"Let's go over there..."

"Hey wait...We just came back from there...Can't find anyone..."

"Ok...Then let's go there then..."

The combine search went on for about 1 hour.

"Damn!" Sae said as he kicked the trash can.

"Sae! Calm down!" Jun said as he pick up the trash can.

"Where could she have go! We searched everywhere! Damn! Think! Think! Think! Stupid Kai!" Kai reprimanded himself.

"Kai! Get hold of yourself! Sure there are places that we left out...Lets concentrate and think again together..." Kuu said.

"Maybe...There..." Kai said and ran on his own.

"Hey Kai...Where are you going?" Jun asked.

Not wanting to lose sight of Kai, everyone followed him.

SCHOOL TRASH COLLECTION AREA

"Yuki...Yuki...Can you hear me?" Kai shouted.

"K..ai..Here...he..re..." Yuki said in a weak voice upon hearing Kai's shout for her.

"YUKI!!!" Everyone shouted.

"I'm...he...re...Kai...Jun...Riku...Kuu...S...ae..." Yuki said.

"Kai..You sure this is the place?" Kuu asked.

"This is the area none of us have covered...Let's not waste time...Just search..." Jun said.

"Bam!...Bam!...Bam!"

Kai hit the metallic door of the trash house. Trying to see if there is any respond from inside.

"Kai! What are you doing?" Riku asked.

"Why can't this stupid door open! ARGH!!" Kai said angrily.

"Kai! Its locked...I will get the security officer to open this...But are you sure Yuki is in there?" Jun asked.

"I don't care!" Kai said and picked up a metal rod laying nearing the trash house. He tried to break the lock pad.

"Let me help you..." Sae said.

Together, they managed to break the lock pad. Riku and Kuu helped to open the metallic door.

"It's Yuki!" Jun shouted as he points at a motionless figure on the floor.

All of them ran into the trash house to see if Yuki is ok. Rena and some of the volleyball girls who heard the banging of the metallic door,
found them and ran into the trash house too.

"Is she alright?" Rena asked.

"Give me a minute...Everyone stand clear first...Don't crowd around her..." Jun said as he tried to do his 'assessment' on Yuki.

The other looked on. The volley girls were impressed with Jun's calmness and way of handling the situation now.

"Breathing...Pulse...Normal...No other abnormalities of fall or head injury...We can move her...Let's bring her to the nurse office to
treat her scratches on her hands and legs..." Jun said.

"Arigato Jun..." Kai said and carried Yuki up his back with Sae's help.

AT THE NURSE OFFICE

"Kai...Kai..." Acchan shouted as she opened her eyes.

"Yes?" Kai asked.

"Where's Yukirin? Did you find her? Is she ok?" Acchan asked anxiously and got herself up from the bed.

"Wait wait wait...You should lie down...We have found her...She is resting over there now..." Kai said as he points to the other bed.

Acchan looked over to the bed, Yuki is resting there. Sae is sitting by her bed, holding Yuki's hands tightly.

"Gomen...I didn't take care of Yuki...Gomen..." Acchan said.

"No...Don't apologize...I want to thank you instead...Trying your best for us...Arigato Atsuko...I am glad that both of you are safe...Arigato..."
Kai said as he grab and hold Acchan's hand and teared.

"Gomen...I made you worry again..." Acchan said while she wipe away the tears from Kai's cheeks.

Yuki opened her eyes and saw Sae. She is really happy and teared.

"Sniff"

Sae looked up and saw Yuki crying. He then realized that he is holding Yuki's hands and thought he might have hurt her.

"Gomen..." Sae said and let go of Yuki's hands.

"No! Don't let go!" Yuki said.

"Ok! I won't ever let it go!" Sae said and hold Yuki's hands tightly again.

"Giggles"

Sae and Yuki are embarrassed. They have been seen by Kai and Acchan and now, they are laughing at them.

"Atsuko...I will never let you go.." Kai said.

"Kai...Make sure you hold my hands tight and never ever ever ever ever...Let me go...Even if you want to wash your hands...
You must never let it go...Think of ways to wash it without letting it go..." Acchan said.

Irritated by their acts, Sae let go of Yuki's hand and stood up. He walked towards the curtain and draw it. Now the 2 bed are separated
from each other through the curtain.

"Idiots..." Sae said angrily as he sat down beside Yuki.

"(Giggle)...Kai and Acchan never fails to make me laugh..." Yuki said.

"Hey! They are laughing at us! You shouldn't laugh with them..." Sae protested.

"Ok..Ok...Gomen..." Yuki said while trying to hold her laughter.

"Are you ok? Who locked you there?" Sae asked sternly.

"Sae...Are you worried about me?" Yuki asked.

"Hey...You haven't answer..." Sae said but was interrupted by Yuki.

"Do you?" Yuki asked seriously.

"Yes...I am almost going crazy when I couldn't find you anywhere...I thought I might lose you...lose you again...I don't want that..."
Sae said sadly.

Yuki hold Sae's hand and look at him in his eyes.

"Sae...I am really glad when I open my eyes...You are right in front of me...Holding my hands..." Yuki said with a smile.

Seeing that, Sae can longer contain his feelings. He wants to be by her side everyday, making sure she is safe. He wants to be able to hold Yuki's
hand and tell her how much he love her everyday.

"Yuki..I love you...I love you very much..." Sae confessed.

"Sae...I  love you too..Since we were young...I love you..." Yuki said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Sae caressed Yuki's cheeks gently to wipe her tears. As they looked into each others eyes, they became closer and closer till their lips touched
each other, feeling their love blossomed through the kiss.

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2015, 04:30:41 AM »
Aw Aw Aw Aw whether this is a sign Wmatsui,,,,,  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
June became cool again ......  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
What happened to Yuki?
end :ptam-kiss: :ptam-kiss: :ptam-kiss: :ptam-kiss:
Thanks for the update

:on cny1: :on cny1: :on cny1: :on cny1:
Wmatsui Wmatsui Wmatsui
 :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2015, 04:58:37 AM »
YES!!! MY SAEYUKI!!!

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2015, 07:29:16 AM »
So much love in the air..and jealousy
rena sama....please confessed SOON...
hahaha..can't wait for Wmatsui~
thanks for the update author san~
Nexttttt~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 20B updated]
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2015, 11:32:04 AM »
@junrena: Haha...This chapter will tell you what happened to Yuki :yep:
                Jun will getting cooler these days :cathappy:

@NightSky: Hahaha! You like that Sae x Yuki moment?
                 Read on to find out about Yuki...
                 They are always a joy to their friends...hahaha

@Haruko: Haha! Finally right?

@kuro_black29: Haha...Another Wmatsui supporter...I will try my best!

Here's part 20B! Enjoy!

Chapter 20B

"Akimoto Sensei! Gomenasai!" Kai and Sae shouted and bowed to Akimoto.

"Mmm...Everything ok?" Akimoto asked.

"Hai...Nurse Sensei say they will be fine after a rest...So they are staying at the nurse office..." Kai said.

"I see...You 2 can leave now...Go pack your belongings..." Akimoto said.

"Sensei...I am really sorry...I don't mean to skip practice and..." Kai tried to explain but was interrupted halfway.

"It's better for them to go back home and rest...I heard from Kojima that you 2 have been taking care of them...So...Don't keep them waiting..."
Akimoto said.

"Sensei..." Sae said. He is shocked by Akimoto's understanding as he thought Akimoto is angry with them.

"Faster go...Don't disturb our practice..." Riku said and push them to their bags.

"Leave it to us...Update us later..." Kuu said and make a call sign.

"Hurry up and go!"

"Faster go before Sensei changed his mind..."

"You want to be punished?" Akimoto said when he heard one of his players said that.

Kai and Sae left after they thank the coaches and all the members of the basketball and volleyball club for their help.

- 2 hours later -

"Beeep"

"That's all for today...Thanks for the hard work everyone...Pack up and have a early rest." The volleyball coach said.

"Arigato Gozaimasu!"

Rena, Yuko and Rie started packing up.

"Here...Put the balls in here..." Girl A said as she bring the basket to Rena.

"Arigato..." Rena said and put the balls into the basket.

The volleyball girls are all helping to clean and tidy their training area. The basketball members were just dismissed from their practice
and were packing up too.

"They finally behaved like a team..." Kuu said as he look at the other court.

"Girls...Really like Acchan said...Nice or nasty..." Riku said.

"So which category your Yuko falls into?" Jun asked.

"Nice and tasty..." Riku said.

"Whats that?" Kuu asked.

"Her onigiri...The food she made is really nice and tasty..." Riku said.

"Seriously...That's disgusting..." Jun said.

"Gross..." Kuu said.

"I know you 2 are jealous...Its ok...I won't blame you..." Riku said as he pat on Kuu and Jun's shoulder.

"Get off me..." Kuu and Jun said and sweep away his hands from their shoulder.

"Hey!" Riku said.

Finally, all of them finished packing and started to go home.

"Riku-nyan!!!" Yuko said and jumped on Riku.

"How's practice? Are you tired?" Riku asked.

"Riku and Yuko...I am making a move first...Ja..." Kuu said and started to walk off.

"Hey wait up! Bye Riku..Bye Yuko...See you tomorrow!" Jun said and followed Kuu.

"Riku-nyan...What's wrong?" Yuko asked as she noticed Riku is looking at his friends sadly.

"I think I might have lost 2 friends...because I have a girlfriend..." Riku said sadly.

"Aww...Kawaii...I think you are over thinking...They must be tired with so many things happening today. Kuu and Jun didn't just walk off...
They said goodbye to you properly right?" Yuko said.

"Ahhh...I'm glad I have a girlfriend...Arigato Yuko..." Riku said and hugged Yuko.

"They are at it again...They seriously don't know when to stop..." Rie said as she look at Riku and Yuko.

Meanwhile, Rena is look at Jun who is walking out the court.

"He didn't say goodbye to me today..." Rena said in her mind.

"Senpai...Rena Senpai..." Rie called out.

"Mmm...Sorry...You were saying?" Rena asked.

"What are you looking at?" Rie asked.

"Huh...Nothing...Everything done?" Rena asked.

"Yupp...All the balls are in storage and rubbish cleared..." Rie said.

"We were able to finish early thanks to everyone..." Rena said.

"I'm glad that they returned back to normal..." Rie said.

ALONG AKIHABARA STREET

"Are you tired?" Yuki asked.

"Nope...Not at all..." Sae replied.

Sae is carrying Yuki on his back while Kai is carrying Acchan on his back. They wanted them to rest more so the guys insisted of
carrying them.

"Kai...You are too short...My legs are dragging on the floor...I think it would be better if I walk by myself..." Acchan said.

"Nonesense! Both of your legs are right beside my waist level...Don't ever think of getting down until we reach your house..." Kai retorted.

"But...Its embarrassing...Everyone is looking at us..." Acchan said.

"Let them see all they want...Your health is more important than their stares...I don't care!" Kai said.

"Mohhh..." Acchan said and hugged Kai's back tightly while she rest her head on his shoulder.

"If this were to be a drama...I would definitely change channel..." Sae said.

"Why? I think Kai is really sweet to Acchan..." Yuki said.

"You like something like that?" Sae asked.

"Hahaha! Sae...You are doooom~" Kai teased.

"Shut it! Continue your drama there...Don't come here..." Sae said.

"Sae is shy~ Look Kai! He is blushing~" Acchan teased.

"Shut it! I'm not!" Sae retorted.

"......" Yuki signed.

"Whats wrong?" Sae asked.

"I want to come down..." Yuki said.

"Why? You stay right on my back till you get home..." Sae said.

"But...I can't see your face here..." Yuki said.

"Wow...Bold..." Acchan said.

"Yuki...You should stop hanging out with Yuko...You are getting all the bad influences from her..." Kai teased.

"......" Sae is blushing.

Kai and Acchan looked at Sae. They decided to stop teasing before he gets really angry.

"Yuki...Actually...Why are you being locked in the trash house?" Sae asked.

- Flashback -

ALONG THE CLUB ROOM WALKWAY

Yuki is walking back to the music room after she finished using the washroom.

"Takahashi san..." A girl called out.

When Yuki turned around, she was covered by a sack by some girls. She tried to struggle but the girls were too strong. The girls then
carried her to the trash house and locked her there.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Yuki asked.

"Because we don't like you!"

"We hate girls like you...Always acting to be pitiful...Gross!"

"Let me out please!" Yuki begged.

"This place suits you the best...Stinker!"

"Hahahaha!"

"What have I done to deserve this...What wrong have I done..." Yuki cried out.

"Because you are always hogging on Miyazawa kun..."

"Acting as if you are his girlfriend..."

"I did not...We are just friends...Please let me out..." Yuki said.

"Friends? Just because your so call twin brother is his best friend so you can take Miyazawa kun's kindness as his weakness?"

"I did not...Me and Sae are childhood friends..."

"Childhood friends? So you 2 are not dating?"

"We really are friends....We are not in a relationship..." Yuki said.

The girls are discussing now. Thinking whether what Yuki said is true and what should they do next.

"Prove it to me then...If you and Miyazawa kun is really just childhood friends..."

"What do you mean?" Yuki asked.

"Tell us that you don't like him, then we will let you out..."

"Yah...Say it"

"Prove to us then..."

"I..." Yuki said.

"Well...Say it! If you want to come out..."

Yuki took in a deep breath.

"I LOVE MIYAZAWA SAE!" Yuki shouted.

Yuki rather stay locked inside the trash house then to deny her love towards Sae. The girls then left her alone there.

- End of Flashback -

"I'm really tired...Are we home soon?" Yuki asked, avoiding Sae's question.

"Yeah...Its just right in front..." Sae said.

Sae, Kai and Acchan decided not to asked anymore as they know Yuki must have her reasons. Thats why she does not want to tell them.

OUTSIDE KAI'S HOUSE

Tomonobu and Minami are waiting outside their house, waiting for Yuki to come back. Kai have informed them what happened and told them
he and Sae will be bringing her home when they wanted to go to their academy.

"Yukirin...Are you in pain? Are you hurt anywhere? Let Oka san give you a check up..." Minami said.

"Tou san and Oka san...I will come in later...I'm going to send Atsuko back first...Auntie Haruko is very worried about her..." Kai said.

Hearing that Kai will be coming into the house later, Tomonobu and Minami is overjoyed. It has been nearly 3 weeks that Kai left the house.
Occasionally they would see Kai when he walk the girls back home. But everytime he would think of all sorts of excuse to reject them when they
ask him to come into the house.

"Gomenasai...Uncle...Auntie...I did not take good care of Yukirin..." Acchan said sadly.

"It's not your fault Acchan...You have been doing us a big favor and we are really grateful for your help...Please continue to look after Yuki from
now on if you don't mind..." Tomonobu said.

"Acchan...Arigato...If it wasn't for you...Yukirin would missed out a lot of fun...Are you ok? Need me to help you have a quick look?" Minami asked.

When Acchan is young, Minami would help her check her body whenever she got a asthmatic attack as Acchan hates going to the hospital.

"I am ok Auntie...Arigato...Lucky Kai is there so everything is under control!" Acchan said cheerfully.

"If thats what you say...But don't hesitate to get me if you are feeling unwell..." Minami said.

"Can we go now?" Kai asked

"Opps...Sorry Uncle and Auntie...My ride is getting impatient...Goodbye..." Acchan said.

Kai then send Acchan home and they went back into the house.

AT KAI'S HOUSE

Minami accompany Yuki back to her room to rest while Tomonobu and Sae sat at the living room, waiting for Kai.

- Door open -

Kai walked in and took off his shoes.

"Okaerinasai Kai...." Tomonobu said.

"Ta..daima..." Kai said and walked to the living room.

"Oka san will be coming down shortly..." Tomonobu said.

The 3 guys sat down without exchanging any words. 3 weeks away from home, Kai feel that being back home is really great. Coming in
here makes him missed being home.

"Is Kai back?" Minami asked while walking down the stairs.

"Yes...He is here with us..." Tomonobu replied.

All of them sat down. Kai and Sae then tell them what happened and where they found Yuki.

"How can they be so cruel? Don't they have any empathy?" Minami said angrily.

"Calm down Minami...Luckily Yuki is alright with some scratches...Our daughter is a brave girl...Able to endure this..." Tomonobu said.

"Yes...She is very brave." Sae said.

"This is obviously a case of bullying...I am going to school tomorrow...I demand an answer and I want to know who did this to Yukirin!"
Minami said agitatedly.

"Oka san...I hope you can calm down and listen to me..." Kai said.

"Minami...Let's hear what Kai has to say first..." Tomonobu said.

"Oka san...I agreed with you that this is definitely a case of bully...But I disagree with you on demanding any investigation from the school..."
Kai said.

"Why? We can't let those people have their way and..." Minami said halfway and was stopped by Tomonobu.

"Let Kai finish first...There must be a reason..." Tomonobu said.

"Arigato Tou san...Oka san...I too...want to know who did this to Yuki...But I feel...Yuki doesn't want the matter to be blown up...So I
hope that Tou san and Oka san will let me investigate this on my own instead of getting the school involved..." Kai explained.

"Yes Uncle and Auntie...When we ask Yuki...She is not keen of revealing any details...I agree with Kai that she does not want the matter to
be blown up...I will also help Kai out so I hope you will trust us with this task..." Sae said.

"Are you sure that you can handle it all? Is there anything we can do?" Tomonobu asked.

"Tou san...Trust us...We can handle it...All you and Oka san have to do is to keep Yuki company and update us how she is...I think she is
exhausted, it would be better for her to rest at home..." Kai said.

"Wakarimashita...I will leave this to you, Kai...You must let me know once you find out anything..." Minami said.

Kai and Sae are surprised that Minami will agree to this easily.

"Hai! Leave it to me and Sae...Oka san..." Kai said.

"And Kai..." Minami said.

"Yes Oka san?" Kai said.

"Arigato...Yukirin said you found her...Like always...Arigato..." Minami said.

When Kai and Yuki are young, Yuki would always hide herself as she doesn't want to go to the hospital. Kai would always be the one who found
her and bring her back to their parents. Minami once asked Kai how was he able to do that and Kai said that he can feels Yuki's fear whenever
she is in trouble.

"It's getting late...Let's go back..." Sae said to Kai.

"Ok...Tou san and Oka san...Me and Sae are going to head back now..." Kai said.

Hearing that, Tomonobu and Minami is really sad. They did not ask Kai when he will be coming back home as they don't want to force him again.
Seeing his parents disappointed look, Kai decided.

"Is it...ok for me to move back here?" Kai asked.

"Kai..." Tomonobu and Minami brighten up upon Kai's words.

"Thats great! Finally I get my space back..." Sae said.

"Hey!" Kai retorted.

"HAHAHAHA" They all laughed at Kai's reaction.

Kai told his parents that he will only be able to move back his belongings over the weekends and then he went back to the apartment with Sae.

"Yokata ne...Kai has forgiven us..." Minami said.

"Minami...Since Kai is coming back...Should we tell them about it?" Tomonobu asked.

"Just a little while more, once I get the reports from Mayuyu...I don't want to burden them with such heavy news yet..." Minami said.

"Ok..." Tomonobu said and hugged Minami.

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2015, 03:46:06 PM »
i really love this story, there is atsumina kojiyuu and saeyuki >.<
please dont be lazy to writing this story author-san :D

kaiXatsuko really cute together :D

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2015, 01:31:41 AM »
There is a feeling not considered  :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:
Ah come on do not be cold juni like it,,, but but but it was very interesting and sweet
The sweet story Wmatsui to unite hehehehe  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
Kojiyuu
Thanks For up Date

:kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

CHAPTER next
 :deco: :deco: :deco:

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2015, 02:28:21 AM »
I just read your fic and this is awesome author san  :bow: :bow: :bow:
I love the wmatsui story  :twothumbs
Can't wait for the next update~

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 21 updated]
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2015, 03:23:57 AM »
@mgxx: Thanks for loving this fanfic :peace:
             I will try not to be too lazy...haha :cathappy:

@junrena: Opps...I think having these obstacles will bring them closer :cathappy:

@mirurunky: Thanks for the support! :bow:
                   Haha...Are you another wmatsui supporter?
                   Great to know you like them :deco:
                   Here's the update!

Chapter 21

THE NEXT DAY

At AKIBA ACADEMY CLASS 2-4 HIGH SCHOOL DIVISION

Kai messaged his friends to meet up early at school to help him investigate the incident that happened to Yuki yesterday.

"Is Yuki and Acchan ok?" Jun asked.

"Yes...But they will be resting at home for today..." Kai said.

"Great to know that both of them are fine..." Kuu said.

"That's right...How can we help?" Riku asked.

"We must not let them get away! How can they be so horrible!" Yuko said angrily.

"Shhh...We can't be letting others hear us..." Sae said.

They sat down to discuss but was not able to think of any good ideas.

"How are we suppose to find the culprits who did these to Yuki? There are so many students here... " Kai said.

"Hmmmm..." Yuko is thinking hard.

"We can't be asking around...They might be on alert if we happened to ask them since we have no idea who they are..." Jun said.

"Mmmm..." Yuko said.

"I don't think they have anything against the composing club since Acchan is fine all along..." Kuu said.

"Yuki is always hanging out with us...I don't see her making contact with other people. Then they must be against Yuki because of us......"
Riku said.

"SAE!" Yuko shouted.

"WHAT!" Sae is startled by Yuko's shout.

Hearing what Yuko said, they all looked at Sae and nodded in agreement.

"Why didn't I think of that...Sae has the higher possibility to be the cause of it..." Kai said.

"That's ridiculous!" Sae said.

"It's not...Ever since Riku is taken off the shelf...We are getting a lot more unwanted  attention than before..." Kuu said.

"We are getting 'molested' by the eyes of the girls everyday...Thinking of it makes me freak out..." Jun said.

"Hahaha...What's that...Getting 'molested' just by being looked at..." Yuko said.

"It's true Yuko...These girls don't get near you but always look at you...It's kind of scary..." Riku said.

"WHAT! So anybody still do that to you Riku-nyan? Grrrrr...." Yuko said agitatedly.

"Who dares to do that now? Your affection towards each other is so disgusting till the sight irks them..." Kai said.

"Really? Althrough I don't like our sweet relationship to be called disgusting...As long they get away from Riku-nyan its fine!"
Yuko said cheerfully and hugged Riku.

"Go else where please...That's disgusting..." Jun teased.

"I will forgive you...I know you are jealous..." Riku said.

"Enough of that...So what do we do now? I can't let them harm Yuki again...I will definitely protect her this time!" Sae said agitatedly.

Everyone looked at Sae. It's rare that Sae is so proactive. Kuu, Riku and Jun looked at Kai, wondering if what they are thinking is correct.
Kai nodded.

"Wow...Finally..." Kuu said.

"Yeah...Finally..." Jun said.

"What?" Sae asked.

"What else?" Everyone said as they tease Sae with a smirk look.

"Stop it! That is so creepy!" Sae said.

" Tell me tell me! What's going on?" Yuko asked.

"Stop it! We need to focus on the main issue here! Any ideas?" Sae said.

"Hmmm..." Kai wondered.

"Got an idea Kai?" Kuu asked.

"Don't do anything...Wait for them to find you...Since Acchan and Yuki are not coming to school today...These people sure will be anxious
to know whether Yuki say anything to us...So Sae...You will be alone today..." Kai said.

"I get it...As bait?" Sae asked and Kai nodded.

After that, they discussed their roles and responsibilities.

"Are you sure about this?" Sae asked.

"(Giggles) So thats why you are so proactive..." Yuko said.

"That's a great idea Kai...Good job!" Kuu said and showed his thumbs up.

"Definitely will be a success..." Jun said.

"That will definitely shun they away..." Riku said.

"Ok then..." Sae said.

- Lunch time -

Sae is having lunch alone at the school garden area while Kai and the others are monitoring through their classroom window.

"Kai...There..." Kuu said as he points at 3 girls that is behaving suspiciously near the fountain.

"Riku, any idea who they are?" Kai asked as he suspect the girls who treated Yuki this way is from Riku's past "fan club'.

"No...I don't remember seeing them..." Riku said.

"Hmm...1st years? Maybe they don't belong to Riku's but has always been Sae's all along..." Jun said.

"I think belonging to Sae's is higher possibility..." Kuu said.

"I think they look familiar..." Yuko said.

"Really? Please think carefully Yuko...You seen them somewhere?" Kai asked.

"AH! They are from next door...Class 2-3!" Yuko said.

"You sure? How did you know them?" Riku asked.

"Because...I thought...They were always looking at Riku-nyan...So I..confronted them and realized that actually they are not into
Riku-nyan...hehe..." Yuko said.

"Riku...You girlfriend is really scary...You better be careful..." Jun said.

"But thanks to Yuko's scariness, we got the clues we needed...Arigato Yuko...Your scariness is not so bad and I am glad to know a
scary friend..." Kai said.

"Hey! You just insulted my girlfriend 3 times in your sentence!" Riku said and knocked on Kai's head.

"Awww...Kawaii...Riku-nyan!!" Yuko said and jumped on Riku.

"Shhh...They are approaching the bait..." Kuu said and took out his cellphone.

SCHOOL GARDEN

"Miyazawa kun...Having lunch here today? Just you?"

"Yes...They are not in a good mood today..." Sae said.

"Why? Where is the others?"

"Just stuff...They are having lunch in class..." Sae said.

"Erm..."

"Something to ask me?"

"Is...Maeda san here today?"

"Are you looking for Acchan?"

"No...Just wondering because...I don't see her today...and her friend..."

Sae realized that one of the girls is panicking. He recognize these girls, they are from the class next to them as he have seen them
before. He suspect that they are the ones who locked Yuki and its unusual that they would be asking about Acchan.

"Something bad happened to them...Acchan's asthma relapse when she ran to look for Yuki...Yuki was beaten up and has 'serious' injury
on her body...They are at 'hospital'...Their parents have informed the 'police'...The 'police' are currently conducting an investigation...
Hope they can find out what happened soon..." Sae said, exaggerating the situation to scare them.

What Sae said made all of them panic right away.

"What! That is not possible!"

"She was fine when we locked her in!"

"We didn't hit her or anything! There shouldn't be any injuries!

"The police is going to find out...What should we do?"

"So YOU girls are behind it!" Sae said agitatedly.

"Miyazawa kun...We really didn't cause those injuries..."

"We just wanted to ask her some questions..."

"We did not expect things would turn out this way..."

"What questions do you have for her?" Sae asked angrily.

The girls told Sae everything that has happened.

"So...In the end, it was all because of me again..." Sae reprimanded himself in his mind.

"Miyazawa kun...Is Takahashi san injuries really serious?"

"What about Maeda san? Will she be ok?

"They are both ok..." Kai said.

The girls were shock to see Kai and the others. Kai and the others have been following up their conversation through Kuu's cellphone.
Kuu's job is to call Sae to alert him and then Sae will pick up the call without letting the girls notice.

"Its all recorded in here..." Kuu said as he and Sae flash out their cellphone.

"What you girls did is really horrible! If you want to fight, fight head on! Not using dirty tricks like this!" Yuko said angrily.

"Gomenasai!"

"We are really sorry!"

"We will go to the hospital to apologize and please don't tell the police!"

"Too late...The 'police' already know what you have done..." Kai said.

The girls break down and cried as they were really afraid.

"Yuki and Acchan are at home resting and...we are the 'police'..." Jun said, not wanting to scare them any further.

"Really?"

"Yes...The hospital Sae said is actually home and the police is us...We are investigating it ourselves... We will let it off this time
since both of them are alright...BUT...Don't ever do that again! Understand?" Kai said.

"We are really sorry!"

"I believe our Sae here has a VERY strong message to tell you girls..." Kai said as he elbowed Sae.

Everyone is really looking forward to this moment except the 3 girls. They have no idea what is going on.

"I, MIYAZAWA SAE LOVE TAKAHASHI YUKI!" Sae shouted as loud as he can.

Sae's love declaration was heard by most of the students since the garden is near the classrooms.

"Is that Miyazawa kun?"

"Seriously? Did he just confessed?"

"I am so jealous of that Takahashi girl..."

"Aww...Now the Akiba 5 is down to 2..."

At AKIBA ACADEMY CLASS 3-2 HIGH SCHOOL DIVISION

Rena heard Sae's confession towards Yuki. Instead of feeling sad, she actually felt relieved.

"Finally...He admitted..." Rena said and smiled while she look out the window.

After school, they went to practice as usual and then, all of them head to Kai's house to visit Yuki and Acchan.

At Kai's house

All of them are sitting at Kai's living room with his parents while Kai explained to his parents, Yuki and Acchan
( She was there to have their club activities continued inside Yuki's room ) what have they found out today.

"Yukirin...That's very brave of you..." Acchan said.

"I am so touched...You rather suffer than to give in! That's true love~" Yuko said.

However, Tomonobu and Minami is very worried about what they heard. Yuki loves Sae.

"Is it worth? Just because you...love Sae kun...You almost got your life in danger..." Minami said.

"Auntie...Gomenasai...It all started because of me...If you want to blame...Please put all the blame on me..." Sae said and bowed to Minami.
Seeking her forgiveness.

"Sae...We are not blaming Yuki...We are just worried...As you know...Yuki's condition can be...very complicated...We don't want her to
strain her body further...It's not easy...for Yuki..." Tomonobu said.

"Uncle...What do you mean?" Jun asked.

"In short...Uncle and Auntie...Are you against their relationship?" Kuu asked.

Everyone is shocked when Kuu said that. Tomonobu and Minami just looked away, avoiding Kuu's question.

"Otou san and Oka san...Are you really against us being together?" Yuki asked sadly.

"Uncle and Auntie! I am serious about Yuki. I will definitely protect her and I can assure you that this will never happen again!" Sae said.

"We are not doubting you...We just don't want to put you guys through this pain before its too late!" Tomonobu shouted.

"Tou san...What do you mean? Whats going to be late? Are you hiding something from us?" Kai asked seriously.

"I can't...I really can't...keep it anymore..." Tomonobu said as he looked at Minami and she decided to break the news to them since it
has come to this.

"Kai...The reason Oka san and Yukirin came back...is to unite with the family...before Yukirin goes for her heart transplant..." Minami said.

"Oka san! I thought I was fine all along...Why didn't I know this?" Yuki asked and started to cry. She is scare.

"Gomenasai...I didn't tell you this is because...It wasn't confirm yet...I have to run more test to check the stability of your status...This is a
major operation...I want to minimise the risk as much as possible..." Minami explained.

Everyone were stunned by the discovery. They were devastated by the news.

"When will the operation take place?" Kai asked.

"Within...6 months...From now on...Yukirin have to go to the hospital for check up regularly...Once we get a suitable transplant...We will
conduct the operation straight away..." Minami said.

Everyone kept quiet. The news came too sudden. They only have around 6 months to be with Yuki. Yuko and Acchan are crying as they
are scare of losing this wonderful friend.

"6 months..." Kai said and looked at Yuki sadly.

"Sae...Gomenasai...Gomenasai..." Yuki cried out.

Sae looked at Yuki. It pains him to see her crying and it pains him even more when the person he loves might disappear from
his life forever.

"Uncle and Auntie...Please allow me to continue to stay by Yuki's side!" Sae said.

"Sae...You don't have to do this...I'm used to being alone...I don't want you to be sad because of me...My life is ending soon...I want you
to carry on yours without me..." Yuki cried.

"I already regretted once and it took away 10 years from me...Now, I rather be sad than having regrets for the rest of my life if I leave
you now! I want to be with you even if its just 6 months, I want to spend all the time I have with you!" Sae said.

"Yuki...Please don't be used to being alone...This time, we will all face it together with you...We will be always with you..." Kai said as he teared.

"That's right...It's not the end yet...Auntie said that its within 6 months...So if everything goes smoothly...It means that...Yuki will have a new
lease of life...We can't lose hope like this..." Jun said.

"Yea...We shouldn't lose hope..." Riku said.

"Sae..." Yuki said and hugged Sae, crying in his arms.

"Sae kun...You don't have to do this...Its..." Minami said as she cried.

"Oka san...I believe that...If Sae is with Yuki...It will give Yuki more courage... " Kai said.

"Auntie...I believe thats what Yuki wants too...Please don't separate them..." Acchan pleaded.

"Oka san...I really like Sae very much..." Yuki said.

"Are you sure about this?" Tomonobu asked Sae.

"Yes uncle...I will never let Yuki go through this alone...I will be with her no matter what happens." Sae said and hold Yuki's hands tightly.

Tomonobu and Minami looked at each other. They don't know if they should continue to let Sae and Yuki be together as they don't want to
put Sae in a difficult situation.

"Miyazawa Sae! Remember what you just said and don't chicken out...If you ever break any your promise to Yuki...I will make sure you are de..."
Kai said and was interrupted.

"Kai! Don't be so rude! Sae kun...Please continue to take care of Yukirin..." Minami said and bowed down.

"Nice!" Kuu thought in his mind.

"Arigato Oka san...Arigato Otou san..." Yuki said.

That night, they asked Minami a lot of questions because they wanted to help out in any way they can. Minami is really happy for Yuki, having
so many good friends and someone who is willing to love her unconditionally. Seeing Yuki so happy, Minami cried.

"Aren't you glad? Yuki has made so many wonderful friends?" Tomonobu asked Minami.

"Yes...Anata...Arigato..." Minami said.

"Mmm...For?" Tomonobu asked.

"For Kai...These are Kai's friends who accept and treat Yukirin wholeheartedly as their friend...You have brought up our son well with so many
wonderful people around him...And Kai brought them to Yukirin...It's been such a long time that Yukirin is so happy...Arigato Anata..." Minami said.

"No..I have to thank you...For bearing me such wonderful kids. Arigato...It's been hard for you, Minami..." Tomonobu said and hold Minami's hands.

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2015, 04:33:34 AM »
thanks for the up date
the story is really touching,
yuki hope to recover soon
Rena Chan June Kun,,,,,,,,,, :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

awaited moment Wmatsui    :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

The next chapter
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2015, 05:16:59 AM »
Wait that my saeyuki -__- but they are together so its ok..

What about wmatsui? rena gonna fight for her husband?

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2015, 06:29:11 AM »
Thanks for the update author san  :lol:
Yukirin T___T
And yes I'll always love wmatsui  :inlove: :inlove:

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 22A updated]
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2015, 09:22:40 AM »
@junrena: With her family and friends...Yuki will surely make it! :cow:
                Gomen...Wmatsui will be back soon! :bow: :bow: :bow:

@Haruko: I hope I can save Yuki with my writing! I will try my best!
               Wmatsui? Hmm...Yet to think about it :cathappy:

@mirurunky: Welcome!
                   I will try to bring wmatsui back soon! :deco:

Hi! This chapter 22 will settle some relationship problems for the characters. Lets find out who are they!
Please enjoy Chapter 22A :cathappy:

Chapter 22A
For the next few days, Acchan and Yuki went back to school as per normal. However, Jun and Kuu's life has changed. Ever since Sae
made a public confession, the number of girls adoring Jun and Kuu has increased tremendously.

Finally the day where Kai is moving back to the Takahashi household has come. Kai moved back with Riku, Kuu, Jun, Yuko and Acchan's
help as his parents and Sae are accompanying Yuki for a body check up at the hospital.

At Kai's house

"Finally...You are moving back. And finally, a off day from school and practice...Most importantly, those girls..." Jun said.

"But sadly...You guys have to come and help me move my things back from Sae's apartment..." Kai said.

"We moved your things there...So we also have the responsibility to move them back..." Kuu said.

"Arigato...I really appreciate the help you all have given me..." Kai said.

"Nah...We just did whatever that is within our means...Anyway...What is taking them so long?" Riku asked impatiently.

"Ri...Ku...Nyan~" Yuko said loudly as she walk up the stairs with Acchan.

"Wow...Just when you were asking about them..." Kuu said.

"Here's the onigiri!" Yuko said and ran to serve Riku first.

"Kai...Have a drink..." Acchan said and walked to serve Kai first.

Kuu and Jun looked at each other.

"We shouldn't have come here..." Jun said.

"Yah...We are like light bulbs here...Let's go that corner...It's darker there...We can balance the lighting..." Kuu said as he points to the
corner of Kai's bedroom.

"Ok..." Jun said.

"Hey! Stop that...You can have this first..." Riku said and pass his onigiri to Kuu.

"You must be very thirsty!" Kai said and pass his drink to Jun.

Kuu and Jun looked at them.

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"It's never dull being with you guys..." Jun said while he laughs.

"Seriously...Just can't get enough of this..." Kuu said.

"Many things has happened...But I am really glad to have guys by my side..." Kai said.

"Me too..." Riku, Kuu and Jun said.

"Oh right...Oka san want me to ask you guys...Are you guys staying for dinner?" Kai asked.

"Gomen...Not tonight..." Riku said.

"Riku-nyan not staying...Yuko not staying..." Yuko said.

"Me too..." Kuu said.

"No for me too..." Jun said.

"Ok...Next time then..." Kai said.

They rejected because they don't want to spoil Kai's family gathering after so long. After they finished helping Kai, they returned back home.

That night, Kai and his family had a wonderful and peaceful dinner with Acchan and Sae. However, not all his friends did.

At Kuu's house

- Door open -

"Pant"

Kuu ran up to his room as fast as he could when he see a pair of high heels.

"Yo!" Mariko said as she see Kuu enters his bedroom.

"(Pant)...Wh..." Kuu said.

"What am I doing here? As you can see, I am playing games..." Mariko said as she wave the controller.

"No...I mean...Where have you been these past few weeks?" Kuu asked.

"Oh that...Bridal shoots..." Mariko said.

"With Kukai?" Kuu asked.

"Mmmm...Who else..." Mariko replied.

"NO! You are not suppose to marry him! You are already married to me!" Kuu blurted out.

Just then, Kuu's mother who heard what he just said was shocked. Kumi went after Kuu because she wanted to tell him dinner is ready.
But Kuu just ran up the stairs without noticing her.

"What on earth are you talking about? Mari chan is your brother's girlfriend! Are you out of your mind!" Kumi shouted.

"No! I am serious! I love Mariko! I love Shinoda Mariko!" Kuu shouted.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Kukai laughed as he came out from his bedroom. He heard everything Kuu said.

"Kukai! Are you insane! Kuu said Mari chan is married to him! Just what is going here? This is not a funny matter!" Kumi said agitatedly.

"Gomen..Gomen...My tummy really hurts..." Kukai said while trying to hold his laugh.

"Is this your doing?" Mariko asked Kukai.

"Who else? Aren't you happy to finally hear that from Kuu?" Kukai asked.

"What...are you talking about?" Kuu asked.

"Hahaha...Let's talk over dinner...I have something important to announce to Oka san and Otou san..." Kukai said and walked down the stairs.

Kuu's house dining area

"Itadakimasu!"

Kukai starts to dig in while his mother stares at him.

"Kumi...What's wrong?" Takashi asked.

"Ask your sons!" Kumi said angrily.

Takashi put down his rice bowl and looked at his 2 sons. Wanting to get an explanation on why Kumi is so angry.

"Otou san...I like Mariko." Kuu said seriously.

"I laughed...That's why Oka san is angry with me..." Kukai said.

"Serious?...Then who does Mari chan likes?" Takashi asked.

"Kuu..." Mariko said and smiled at Kuu. Kuu is really happy to hear that from Mariko.

"Mari chan! What are you saying? Aren't you and Kukai dating?" Kumi asked. She is shocked.

"Oka san...Otou san...Gomenasai! Actually the ring that Mariko wears...Is bought by me...Not Kukai..." Kuu said.

"You finally admitted..." Mariko said.

"Kukai! Is that true? Why did you claim that you are the one who gave Mari chan the ring?" Kumi asked agitatedly.

"Well...Actually..." Kukai said and starts to explain what happened 2 years ago.

- Flashback -

( 2 years ago when Kuu's final year as a middle school student )

At Kuu's bedroom

Mariko found a pink box on the game station addressed to her. She open the box and found the ring that she and Kuu saw few days ago at
the shopping district. She carefully took out the ring and put it into her ring finger.

"Mari...The schedule..." Kukai said and stop halfway when he saw Mariko is admiring the ring on her finger.

"Is that ring from Kuu?" Kukai asked.

"Kukai...Gomen...I didn't realize you were there..." Mariko said as she quickly hide the ring.

"Nice ring...From Kuu?" Kukai asked again.

"Hai..." Mariko replied.

"Seriously...Are the 2 of you dating?" Kukai asked.

"No..We are not...yet...I confessed to him before...But he didn't say anything..." Mariko said sadly.

"Mariko...Kuu is still a child...You should not take him seriously..." Kukai said.

"No...I believe he is serious about me...If not, he would not get me this ring...This is the prove that he feels the same as I do..."
Mariko rebuke.

"But he did not tell you that he loves you...This maybe a gift to thank you or for a big sister he respect...He is still a middle school student...
He is too young to give you any promises..." Kukai said.

What Kukai said makes sense to Mariko. She is now confused.

"But...I...What should I do?" Mariko asked.

"Let's test him then...Wear that ring to dinner later...See what he would say if my parents ask about it..." Kukai said.

Knowing Kumi likes accessories very much, noticing this unique design ring is not difficult.

- End of flashback -

"Since Otou san and Oka san thought that ring is bought by me...I said that Mari is my girlfriend to further test on Kuu..." Kukai said.

"Then why did Mari agree too?" Kumi asked.

"I am disappointed with Kuu that time...I was just saying it out of spite...Gomenasai..." Mariko said.

"So Kukai and Mari never start dating?" Takashi asked.

"Hahaha! How to start when we were never in love with each other in the first place..." Kukai said.

"Kukai say we should continue the act until the day I give up on Kuu...So I just go along with it...Gomenasai..." Mariko said.

"Kukai-nii..." Kuu said.

"Wow...Its been such a long time since I hear that...I'm glad you finally come out from your shell...My efforts are not gone to waste..."
Kukai said with a smile.

"What are you saying?" Kumi asked.

"Oh...I told Kuu that I proposed to Mari..." Kukai said.

"Hahaha...No wonder Kuu is so agitated when he heard I went for bridal shoots with you..." Mariko said with a laugh.

"This is confusing...You like Kuu but you are going to marry Kukai even through you don't like him...What is going on here?" Takashi asked.

"I am against this marriage! Mariko is already married to me!" Kuu said and hold Mariko's hand up, flashing the ring he gave her.

"Kuu..." Mariko said as she looked at Kuu.

"I am fainting..." Kumi said.

"Hahaha...The Mari I am going to get married to is not Mariko...Its Marina...She is also a model from my company...That girl you saw
that time Kuu..." Kukai explained.

"I was there for the bridal shoots because I am the bridesmaid...Marina is my best friend..." Mariko said.

"So you are not marrying Kukai?" Kuu asked to reconfirm again.

"I said before...Whoever get this ring for me...I will marry him...So...I am already married to you long ago..." Mariko said.

"Looks like everything is cleared up! I can get married happily now..." Kukai said.

"Wait...Not yet...Mari chan...Are you serious? Kuu is still a high school student...Its..." Kumi said.

"I know its hard to accept...But Auntie...I really love Kuu and I am very serious...Please allow me to be with Kuu..." Mariko said.

"Oka san...I was childish and immature then...Thats why I ran away...But now...I am really serious when I said that I like Mariko and
 I want to be with her...I am not going to let myself regret again...Even if Oka san and Otou san disagree...I will not give up until you
 accept us..." Kuu said seriously.

Takashi and Kumi is touched by Kuu's words as they can feel that it was full of sincerity.

"Kuu has really matured alot and I believe he meant what he says...Oka san you said before you want Mari as your daughter...I am
not the 1 who can fulfil it...Kuu is the one..." Kukai said.

"This is too sudden...I will let Otou san decide...I might need some pain killers..." Kumi said.

"I have no objections as long I get to eat Mari chan's curry..." Takashi said as he winked at Kuu.

"Otou san!" Kumi said and slapped his back. She is not happy with Takashi's reasons.

"Ouch! Of course I think they are really serious about each other...I was just kidding about the curry..." Takashi said.

"This is too sudden... I need time to adjust myself...Mari chan is Kuu's girlfriend...Not Kukai's..." Kumi said.

"Arigato Otou san and Oka san!" Kuu said.

"Arigato Uncle and Auntie..." Mariko said.

"Mohh...Mari chan...Please take care of Kuu like always...And Kuu...You better be serious about Mari chan...Don't give me such
a surprise again..." Kumi said.

"So you don't disagree us being together?" Kuu asked.

"What more can we say...Even if I disagree, you would still act on your on and I really want Mari chan to be our daughter..." Kumi said.

"Arigato...Auntie..." Mariko said.

"Well...Let's eat while we hear more about Mari...na chan...Kukai...You are serious right?" Takashi asked.

At Kuu's bedroom

After dinner, Kuu and Mariko came up to rest while Kukai is discussing his marriage plans with his parents.

"I'm so tired..." Kuu said as he throws himself to the bed.

"You sound like an old man..." Mariko said.

"Just nice for you...OLD lady..." Kuu said.

"Hey! What's the meaning of that!" Mariko said and jumped on Kuu.

"Ouch!" Kuu cried out.

"Serve you right!" Mariko said.

Kuu can't believe that Mariko is right before his eyes as his girlfriend. They wouldn't have to go through such a long and pain process if it
wasn't for his cowardly acts and childishness.

"Yeah...I deserve it...Gomen...I was such a coward...Arigato...For loving me as I am..." Kuu said.

Tears starts to flow down on Mariko's eyes.

"Baka Kuu...I hate you...I waited so long...I wanted to give up but I can't...I am scare to see you with someone else...I..." Mariko said and
was stopped by Kuu's sudden kiss.

"This ring on your hand is my love for you...I told myself, until the day you take it out...I would never ever stop loving you..." Kuu said.

"So you mean if I took it out you will stop loving me?" Mariko asked and pinched Kuu's face.

"Ouch...Ouch...Well...Because you are Kukai's girlfriend then...So I thought of that as a reason...But I knew you would never take it out...
I just knew and I don't know why..." Kuu said.

"You are so evil...Giving me a 'cursed' ring..." Mariko said.

"I'm glad that the 'curse' works...Because it bring you back to me..." Kuu said and kissed Mariko again.

At Jun's house

"Tadaima..." Jun said.

"Okaerinasai  Jun sama" Yoshida said. Yoshida is Matsui  house keeper.

"Jun sama is back so early today...Have you eaten?" Yoshida asked.

"I'm tired so I came back early...Please help me prepare a light dinner..." Jun said.

"Certainly...I will get the dinner prepared right away." Yoshida said.

"Where's Otou san and Oka san? Any message from them?" Jun asked.

"They are still at the meeting and will be back late. Jun sama, Master have some files that requires your opinion, I have already left it
on your table." Yoshida said.

"Arigato...I will take a look after dinner." Jun said.

After dinner, Jun starts to study the files his father gave him. Being the only heir in his family, he was introduce to his family's medical
empire bit by bit from young.

"There's so many...Where should I start?" Jun said as he spread the files.

Jun read through the details stated inside the files carefully. He then make his own notes to compare the pros and cons so that its easier for
him to discuss with his father.

"Medical Institute of America? Their curriculum looks interesting...Maybe I should consider this..." "Jun said.

Jun put a label on that file to signify it as important, then he continue to read the other files.

AT KOJIMA RESIDENCES

"Tadaima..." Riku said.

"Okaerinasai  Riku sama...Master and Madam are waiting for you at the dining area." Noro said.

While he is taking out his shoes, he saw shoes that is obviously not his parents. Plus, It's rare to see his parents at home so early. So he knew
there were guests in his house.

"Who else is there?" Riku asked.

"Riku sama...It's the future in-laws of Kojima." Noro said.

"Damn! Why wasn't I told before this?" Riku asked.

"Master said to keep it as low profile as possible." Noro replied.

"Is Riku san back?" Himiko asked as she walk towards the door entrance of the house.

"Oka sama.." Riku said coldly.

"Noro san...Didn't Kazuto san instructed you to bring Riku san to the dining room as soon as he reach home?" Himiko asked.

"My deepest apologist Madam...Riku sama was asking me some questions...I will bring him there right away." Noro said.

Riku is staring hard at Noro. He hates his butler because he doesn't help him at all. To him, Noro is more like a spy sent by his father to
check on him.

"It's ok. Since I'm here, I will walk there with Riku san." Himiko said.

AT THE DINING ROOM

Riku and Himiko walked into the dining room. Kazuto is chatting happily with the guests and they stopped once they see Riku and Himiko.

"Riku...Meet Ryusei san and Ayumi san. They are our future in-laws." Kazuto said.

"It's my pleasure meeting you two...I am Kojima Riku." Riku said and bowed to them.

"My my...Kazuto san and Himiko san...Your son is such a fine young man...I'm glad our musume is engaged to Riku san." Ayumi said.

"Indeed, It's definitely our musume's fortune." Ryusei said.

"Hahahahaha"

"So fake..." Riku said softly.

"Riku san, did you say something?" Himiko asked as she stare at him.

"Oh...I was wondering...Are we missing someone here?" Riku asked as he realize his so called fiancee is not at the table.

"Sorry to keep you waiting..." A girl voice can be heard behind Riku.

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2015, 12:33:18 PM »
OMG! who is riku's fiancee? i hope she is yuko >.< please author san make it kojiyuuu  :inlove:
marikuu omedeto !!!

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2015, 12:39:50 PM »
UWAAA! Who's the girl? Is it Riku's childhood friend or Yuko? XD  :shocked  :catglare:  :panic:

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline kaed3

• Member+
Re: Always with you (Kai X Acchan and other pairings) [Chapter 22B updated]
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2015, 02:52:10 AM »
@mgxx: Haha! The answer will be revealed here! :cathappy:

@Claito: Read the part B to know the answer :thumbsup

Who is Riku's fiancee? Will Riku and Yuko be together? Here's Chapter 22B!

Chapter 22B

AT THE DINING ROOM

Riku tried to calm himself down upon hearing the girl's greeting.

"I want to be with Yuko...I want to be with Yuko...I will definitely reject this marriage...I will definitely reject this marriage!"
Riku closed his eyes and chants in his mind, hoping that would give him the courage to annul the engagement.

"Riku san...Riku san...Are you alright?" Himiko asked.

Startled by Himiko's called out, Riku was shaken out from his chant.

"Ah...Yea...I mean Yes, Oka sama." Riku replied.

"Tidy yourself please Riku san..." Himiko said.

Riku tried to hold his composure and stood up, getting himself ready to greet Ryusei and Ayumi's daughter.

"Riku san, sorry for the late introduction. Meet our musume, Yuko." Ayumi said.

"Yuko, this fine young man here is Riku san." Ryusei said.

"Yuko?" Riku said and quickly look up front.

Standing in front of him is Yuko. Oshima Yuko. The true identity of his fiancee is revealed. It is his girlfriend.

"Why...Why are you here?" Riku asked. He is really shock.

"Gomenasai...Let me introduce myself again. I am Oshima Yuko. Your fiancee." Yuko said and bowed.

"What's going on here? What are you talking about? You mean you knew it all along and you didn't tell me?" Riku asked.

"Riku-nyan! Gomenasai...Gomenasai... I have been waiting for a chance to tell you and so I asked Uncle Kazuto not to mention
a word to you..." Yuko said.

"How could you! Of all people...Why did you deceive me?" Riku asked angrily.

"Riku...Stop your nonesense and sit down. They are our guests so mind your language! We can save the questions later." Kazuto said.

"Otou san...So knew about us...You knew everything and you don't even bother to tell me? Do you know how scared I am when I think
of what schemes you might be doing to the people I love?" Riku asked.

"Riku san! What you talking about? How could you say that about your Otou san! Kazuto san would never do such things!" Himiko rebuked.

"Oka sama...What do you mean? So you knew everything too? Then you should know it better! What Otou san did to Mayumi! He caused
Mayumi to disappear just because he wants me to get engaged!" Riku shouted.

"Riku-nyan! Uncle Kazuto did not do anything to Mayumi!" Yuko said.

"What? How did you know? You weren't even there!" Riku retort.

Yuko was stuck. She didn't know where should she start from. Seeing that, Ayumi decided to help Yuko.

"Please allow me to explain, Riku san. I am Ikoma Ayumi. My daughter is Ikoma Mayumi. After I got married to Ryusei san, my daughter's
name is changed to Oshima Yuko." Ayumi said.

"What? Mayumi is Yuko? Are we in a drama? Is this a hidden camera? This is ridiculous!" Riku said. He can't believe what he just heard.

"Gomenasai...I'm sorry if our family circumstances have confused you. Many years back, I broke up with Ryusei san and went to Tokyo alone.
I didn't know that I was already pregnant with Ryusei san's child. Without telling Ryusei san, I kept the child and named her under my family name."
Ayumi explained.

Ryusei looked at Ayumi and nodded in agreement. Then he looked at Riku and tried to explain more.

"I didn't know I have a daughter until I met Ayumi san again. She then told me we have a daughter who is a sixth grader. Just then, Kazuto san
suggested the engagement after knowing that I have a daughter around his son's age. As I wanted to unite our family, I got married with Ayumi san
and we moved back to Hokkaido. After our move, we discussed this with Yuko and she agreed to the engagement." Ryusei said.

"What's the meaning of this...So all along I have misunderstood Otou san...Otou san did not do anything to Mayumi? What is going on...Are you all
 treating me like a fool? A toy? You think its funny?" Riku shouted as he felt cheated.

"Calm down Riku...You are not totally wrong. I did have the intention to get Mayumi away from you. But definitely not the kind of extreme way
 that you have imagined. All I asked Noro was to go talk to the girl's family. It just happened that she is your fiancee after Noro met up with her
parents. Then they moved away like what Ryusei san said." Kazuto explained.

"Riku-nyan...Gomenasai...Gomenasai..." Yuko cried out.

Looking at Yuko, Riku suddenly felt that Yuko is like a stranger. He can't believe after what they went through together, Yuko is actually the
fiancee that he always wanted to get rid off. Thinking of that, Riku cannot contain his emotions anymore.

"Liars...ALL OF YOU ARE LIARS!!" Riku said and ran out of his house.

"Riku san!"

"Riku-nyan!" Yuko shouted and ran after him.

"Noro! Go after Riku and bring him back now!" Kazuto instructed.

"Yes Master!" Noro said and joined in the chase.

While Yuko is chasing Riku, she tripped and fall.

"Ahhh...." Yuko yelled.

"Pak"

Riku heard Yuko's yell and stopped. Seeing Yuko fall, he wanted to go back and help Yuko but his pride told him not to. After struggling
for awhile, he continued to run away from Yuko.

"Riku-nyan...Please don't go...Gomenasai...Gomenasai..." Yuko cried out while trying to reach out to the disappearing running figure in
front of her.

Yuko tried to stand up to run after Riku again. But the cut on her legs is too painful for her to continue the chase. Yuko cried loudly and her
cries attracted the onlookers attention.

"Did she have a fall?"

"What happened?"

"Should we go and help her?"

"Must have been ditched...I saw her boyfriend ran off..."

"RIKU-NYAN! YOU CHEATER! YOU SAID YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BY MY SIDE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!" Yuko shouted.

"So that guy who ran off is two-timing? What a jerk!"

"Poor thing..."

The onlookers starts to crowd around Yuko as she cried louder and louder.

"Hey! Please move aside! Let me through! Let her have some air! Emergency!"

Suddenly, someone carried Yuko up in a princess style. Yuko was shocked and quickly looked up. It was Riku.

"Ri..(sniff) ku-nyan...I thought...(sniff)...you (sniff)...don't want...(sniff) me anymore..." Yuko said.

"BAKA...Shut it and don't say anymore..." Riku said.

AT AKIBAHARA PARK

Riku carried Yuko to the park and sat down at the usual bench they always sit whenever they are here.

"It's going to sting a little...Bear with it..." Riku said and apply antiseptic solution to clean Yuko's cuts on her legs.

"MMMMM...." Yuko cried while trying to hold her pain.

After cleaning Yuko's wound, Riku helped her dress up her wounds.

"There...its done! Are you still in pain?" Riku asked.

"Mmmm..." Yuko said.

"That's all? Not going to ask me why did I come back?" Riku asked.

"Mmmm..." Yuko.

"Ok...You look fine now and since you are not going to talk to me...I'm leaving!" Riku said and stood up, acting to walk away.

"NO! DON'T GO!" Yuko shouted.

"Oh...So you can actually speak?" Riku teased and turned back to sit down beside Yuko.

"You...told me to shut up and don't say anymore...So I don't dare to say anything..." Yuko said softly.

"Silly girl..." Riku said and knocked on Yuko's head.

"I thought you don't want me...Why are you back?" Yuko asked as she rubs her head.

"Did I say that?" Riku asked back.

"But you ran away even through I fall down and asked you not to..." Yuko said.

"Oh that...Your wounds all clean up right? How was I able to do so if I don't go to the pharmacy?" Riku said.

Yuko started to cry again.

"What's wrong? Did I hit you hard? Is it very painful?" Riku asked worriedly.

"Riku-nyan...I thought you are very angry with me...Why are you being so nice to me? Is that your way to break up with me?
I don't want to break up with Riku-nyan...I want to be your girlfriend...your wife forever...Gomenasai...Gomenasai..." Yuko cried out.

"Who says I am not angry with you? I am just not very angry with you as I know that you are Mayumi from Kuu..." Riku said.

"What do you mean?" Yuko asked as she wiped her tears.

"You see...I am curious about you so I got Kuu to help me find out...He got some relatives at Hokkaido so they helped me...From the
informations Kuu gave me...I know that you are Mayumi and your family circumstances...Just like what Ayumi san said..." Riku said.

"You checked on me?" Yuko asked.

"Gomen! It's not that I don't trust you...I just got the feeling that you might be Mayumi...If you are, I do not want you to disappear
from me again..." Riku said as he clapped his hands to seek forgiveness.

"No...I am the person who is not honest here...I have no right to blame you...But I don't understand..If you know who I am...Why didn't
you verify with me?" Yuko asked.

"Well...I don't know what you are up to...So I decided to go along with it...With that being said, I am toying around...I know you are serious
about me and so do I...I was waiting for you to tell me the truth...The fiancee is you was really unexpected through..." Riku explained.

Yuko was really happy about what she heard. She is also glad that Riku is accepting her even when she hide her true identity from him.

"You know...I was trying hard to be the perfect person you wanted...That's why I decided not to tell you anything until you actually tells me
that you likes me..." Yuko said.

"What perfect person are you talking about? Did I say that?" Riku asked.

"Yes...When you rejected Mayumi...You said that you want a girlfriend who is confident, smart and pretty...So I am working really hard to be
 recognized by you, loved by you..." Yuko said.

"I said that because I don't want Mayumi to be harmed...Well..I thought she is going to get harmed by Otou san..." Riku said.

"After you told me about your past...I mean our past...Plus the fact that I am your fiancee...I really have no idea where to start from..."
Yuko said.

"I see...I have a question...After I said those hurtful things, why are you still willing to agree to the engagement?" Riku asked.

"Because...I really love you...I believe that I can change to the person you like...So I agreed to the engagement with a condition to Uncle Kazuto..."
 Yuko said.

"Arigato Yuko, for loving me so much that you are willing to change and forgive for me...Anyway, What condition did you proposed?" Riku asked.

"I asked Uncle Kazuto and Auntie Himiko not to mention anything about me to you and I will agree if they keep it low profile...I want to make
you like me and accept me as Oshima Yuko, not because I am your fiancee..." Yuko said.

"No wonder...It's rare that my parents would actually keep such a low profile...But what if...I reject you?" Riku asked.

"I will...ask the engagement to be break off...Riku-nyan...I will never force you to do the things you don't like..." Yuko said sadly.

"Silly girl...The engagement will go as planned...There's no way I can leave you now after knowing that you are my first and will definitely be
the last person I love..." Riku said and pull Yuko into his arms. Hugging her tightly.

"Riku-nyan...Gomen...I really love you very much...Gomenasai...I don't mean to lie to you...I'm really scare...really scare of losing you..."
Yuko cried out.

"I know and fully understand now...You really have me freaked out when I see you at my house..." Riku said.

"I also don't know I will be introduced to your family today...My parents only told me that we are invited to have dinner at their friend's house...
I was so shocked when I see you there..." Yuko said.

"It must be my Otou san's evil doings again..." Riku said.

"Riku-nyan...I thought it's over between us when you behave so agitatedly that made you to run out of your house..." Yuko said.

"Well...I just want to get out from there...Eating dinner with my parents is really boring..." Riku said.

"Mohh Riku-nyan..." Yuko said.

"Yuko...Don't you find how we met each other fascinating?" Riku asked.

"What do you mean?" Yuko asked.

"When I first met you here, I had a fall and you helped me cleaned my wound...After so many years, it's me who helped you clean your
wound when you have a fall..." Riku said with a laugh.

"That's right! Why didn't I think so that? We are totally meant for each other!" Yuko said.

"After going through so much, it seems we are back to square again..." Riku said.

"Are you having regrets meeting me?" Yuko asked sadly.

"Of course not! The only regrets I have is not being able to tell you how much I love you then...So now, I will love you more than ever!"
Riku said and kissed Yuko's forehead.

"I love you too Riku-nyan..." Yuko said and kissed Riku.

As they kissed, Riku and Yuko felt their love is stronger than ever. They are able to love openly without any fear of objections and nobody
can ever break them up again.

"Riku-nyan~ What do we do now?" Yuko asked.

"We will go have dinner elsewhere by ourselves...I am very hungry..." Riku said.

"But shouldn't we at least inform our parents first Riku-nyan?" Yuko asked.

"Easy!" Riku said and smiled.

Riku released his hug. He stood up and took in a deep breathe.

"NORO! TELL OTOU SAN AND OKA SAN I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK FOR DINNER! I AM GOING ON A DATE WITH MY FIANCEE!" Riku shouted.

SOMEWHERE AT AKIBAHARA PARK

"Riku said that?" Kazuto asked. 

"Yes Kazuto sama..." Noro replied.

"Ok. You can leave now." Kazuto said.

"Yes Sir." Noro said and the call ended.

Noro then left the park as instructed by Riku's father.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - AM3.45