JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts

Author Topic: Thirdysaur's OS Collection (WMatsui, KojiYuu)  (Read 11477 times)

Offline Thirdysaur

• A silent reader. A lazy writer. KOJIYUU FOREVER!!
Thirdysaur's OS Collection (WMatsui, KojiYuu)
« on: March 18, 2015, 09:15:45 AM »
OS List:

Happiness (WMatsui): Part 1 Part 2

Why Do You Love Me? (KojiYuu)

Maybe (KojiYuu)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The results of my randomness~ Enjoy. XD

Part II will be posted shortly. ^^

-Thirdysaur :3

=======================================================================================================

Happiness (WMatsui OS) Part I

You know that feeling when you really screw something up really bad and no matter how much you want to take it back you just can’t? No matter how much you regret it, it still won’t change anything?

My name is Matsui Jurina and I just made the biggest mistake of my life.

---

Everyone would pretty much say that my life is indeed perfect. Managing my parents business, awesome friends, great family and above all, a loving girlfriend. I had everything a person can ask for their whole life.

Rena and I have been dating for almost 7 years now. Or should I say was dating before. You know that thing I was saying a while ago. Well, shit happens and this is one of them. And the worst one too.

---

I was never the perfect girlfriend for Rena. If ever you’re going to label who’s the perfect one. It’s definitely Rena.

Matsui Rena is the girl everyone could’ve dream of. She’s perfect. Well, except for sports. She really sucks in it but other than that she’s perfect in everything she does. And I really am a lucky bastard to have her.

But as I said I was never the perfect girlfriend for Rena. I ALWAYS screw things up for us and I mostly cause her and give her problems she never really has to deal with in the first place.

I don’t really know what’s gotten into me but Rena was not the only girl I dated in the past 7 years that were together. Yes, I two timed her, or even more than that. I fling and flirt with a lot of girls and I mean a LOT more than you think.

But Rena would always forgive me every time she caught me on the act or someone would tell her what I do whenever she’s not around.

---

I met her during high school. I already have a reputation of being a player and everyone probably knows who I am and how I roll.

Rena was different. I mean completely different. She’s an honor student. Straight A’s. The best of the best to be exact. Like I said before, she’s perfect. A princess. Miss goody-two-shoes. A saint. And she’s a really shy person too.

She was really different to who and what I am. I’m a good for nothing asshole who flirts and switches girls in a blink of an eye. I honestly am not good with anything asides from sports and flirting.

I honestly thought that I would never have a chance with a girl like her. She’s completely out of my league. Matsui Rena was the first girl that I, the great Matsui Jurina could never have a chance with. She’s the first girl that made me give up without even trying in the first place. She’s the first girl to make me realize that I can’t have everything I want. So yes, I never did anything to make her notice me nor made a move.

So when the day Rena suddenly confessed to me. I was mentally and physically shocked to the point that I fainted. As embarrassing as it may sound but yes, I did faint, in front of Rena and woke up in the infirmary with her besides me.

I did accept her confession and started going out with her but that didn't change a thing. I still play and flirt with other girls even though the whole school knows that I am dating someone and not just someone, it’s Matsui Rena.

It lasted for years but Rena never stopped me nor confronted me about dating other girls. She would just smile and look at me with those bright brown eyes of hers that never failed to make my whole world stop and tell me ‘It’s ok Jurina, as long as you come back to me it’s fine’ then she would take my hand and hug me like her life depended on it.

We both went to the same college and took the same course too. Rena helped me with a lot. Not just with studies but in everything else. You see, I was never a family oriented person but Rena fixed everything and I and my parents are in good terms again.

I grew up hating my parents because of childish reasons. They never really had time for me mainly because of business. I grew up alone, but Rena made me realize that I was never alone in the first place. She made me realize why my parents never had time for me, and that changed everything. She changed everything of whom and what I was before. She saved me. But I still took her for granted.

Don’t get me wrong though. I love Rena. I really do. But I guess I was really stupid for doing those things to her that she never really deserved in the first place. But as I said, I was really stupid. I blew everything off.

---

After years and years of waiting. I was finally ready. Ready to love Rena with all I've got. Willing to change myself in order to love her the way she deserves. I was already so madly and deeply in love with her that time. But I was too late to realize my true feelings.

In order to make myself perfect in front of Rena. I contacted all of the girls I have hurt and played before and apologized for everything I have done. I did this because I wanted to appear clean in front of her, leaving everything behind to make a new start and I know that she would be proud of me. I know she would be proud of me for facing and admitting every single mistake I did in the past. Some went well and some didn't. It even got to the point where I almost broke my nose and went home crawling because of it.

Then I realized that if those girls hated me so much, then what did Rena felt this whole seven years for staying and tolerating someone like me?

I did a LOT of mistakes in the past and mainly contains hurting, playing and taking Rena for granted. But I've changed now and ready to be the perfect girlfriend for Rena and love her the way she deserves to be loved. But all of my realizations, all of it, everything was too late.

---

The night where I was suppose to tell Rena everything and ask her to marry me. Everything fell apart.

“Rena. I have something to tell you. And this is very very important so listen well.”

“But I have something to tell you first.” I nodded and gestured to her to go first.

“I’m sorry Jurina but I can’t do this anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“I can’t be with you anymore. I’m sorry.” She stood up and ready to leave but I stopped her by holding her hand.

”W-What do you m-mean?”

“I’m sorry Jurina. I know I promised you that I will always stay by your side, but right now I don’t know how I could do that anymore. I’m really sorry.” She said while sobbing hard.

“I don’t get it.” My brain is not functioning really well so stupid things are coming out of my mouth right now.

“Jurina. Listen well and listen carefully. I never wanted to tell you this but I am falling in love with someone else right now. I’m sorry. But don’t worry. I know you never really cared nor loved me in the first place so I know that this won’t be a big deal for you. Good bye. Oh and thank you for the past seven years. Thank you for everything Jurina. Don’t worry you still will be the first person to make me believe and feel what love is even if it’s one-sided. You will always be my first and greatest love.” She said and as she ran away from me.

As I watch her back running away from me. I felt my body slumped on the ground and for the first time in my whole life. I cried because of a girl.

“So this is what love feels like huh.” I mumbled to myself.

---

I went home and felt like my whole world, the reason for everything I am right now vanished in a blink of an eye. Well it did vanished actually. Rena, she took my heart and soul when she left. She took everything.

As I drowned myself in my tears, I felt so pathetic. I never knew nor have the slightest idea that this would hurt like this. I would prefer being ran over by a truck over and over again so that the pain I would feel would be over in an instant after getting healed by doctors rather than constantly and continually hurting like this. How the hell did Rena survived all of these years with me continuously hurting her? I guess karma really is a bitch.

Like a miracle my parents suddenly came over and comforted me. One of the first time when my parents are actually there for me when I needed someone the most even though I wanted to be alone.

They talked me into it and not even once they blamed me for everything that happened which is surprising because everything that happened is obviously my fault since the beginning. I told them everything and they just patiently listened to all of the things I said.

“Sometimes, you really have to let go of the person you really love even if it means sacrificing your own happiness just to make them happy. If you care about somebody you should let them be happy, even if you wind up being left out.”

That line that my mom said made me realize why Rena never stopped nor confronted me about flirting with others before. A line that she always tells me flashed in my mind ‘If you’re happy doing that then I have no right to stop you from being happy. Your happiness means everything to me Jurina. And if you’re happy then I am happy too.’

I was desperately planning on how to get Rena back into my arms even if it means swallowing my pride whole and get down to my knees to beg for her forgiveness. Nothing else matters right now, not even myself. Rena does.

But everything changed.

Even if my heart doesn't want to. I will let go of Rena. The happiness of the person you love is what matters the most. I will do what Rena has done for me for the past years that we've been together. I will make her happy the same way she has done for me.

---

Weeks have passed and it took everything I've got to stop myself from calling Rena. I was really proud of my own self-control and isolated myself in my apartment. In the past, whenever I’m troubled with something Rena would be the first person I would call and just like that she would make everything alright again. But right now, it’s hard when the person you always run into is the cause of your problems.

I was actually doing surprisingly well without her. Kami-sama knows how much I wanted to see and hear her voice again. I had a gruesome battle with my heart and inner self but still, the sane side wins. I need to do this for Rena. I need to do this for the both of us. I wanted her to be happy.

---

But after thinking that after this suffering, maybe everything will be alright again between the two of us again if I gave her time.

Oh how wrong I was.

All of my efforts went in vain when one day I received an invitation, and it turns out that Rena is getting married a week from now.

My whole world for the second time shattered into pieces.

I called Watanabe Mayu, my best friend. She knows everything on what’s going on with me these past few weeks. She’s also Rena’s close friend because Mayu’s girlfriend, Kashiwagi Yuki is Rena’s best friend. She’s the one who keeps me up to date on what’s happening to the outside world, more specifically with Rena.

Every word and sentences that’s coming out of her mouth is like poison. Small intake and it is slowly but surely killing me inside out. Apparently Rena is more than happy with her future husband/wife to be. Furukawa Airi. Honestly I am not that surprised to know that Airi is the person Rena fell in love with.

Me and Rena and the rest of the gang met Airi in college, and I can tell right from the start that Airi have something special for Rena. Airi and I were never really in good terms though. The girl hates me to guts because of the things I do to Rena back then. Rena and Airi have a lot in common especially with their hobbies, and maybe that’s the reason why they fell in love with each other.

I know Airi is a great person based on what Rena tells me stories about her. Having the same interest and other things they both find in common about each other, and I know that whatever happens Airi would never hurt Rena the way I did.

“Are you coming to the wedding?” Mayu asked.

“Are you kidding? Of course not. Who in their right minds would go to an ex-girlfriend’s wedding especially when you still have feelings for them.” I said. Don’t get me wrong or anything though. I am not bitter about it. In fact I am happy for Rena. As weird as it may sound but I really am, as she finally found the person that would make her happy the way she deserves.

“Why not?”

“I know I’m stupid and did a lot of stupid things before Mayu. But I’m not that stupid. My heart is already and still shattered into millions of pieces, I can’t bare to see it get crushed and shattered again. I am not as strong as I look Mayu. I have feelings to you know.”

“But don’t you think it’s unfair on Rena’s part?”

“What do you mean?”

“Rena always stood by your side you know. Don’t you want to return the favor to her for one last time?” Mayu is right. Even if I had tons of girls clinging and surrounding me before Rena never left my side, not even once! She was and has always been there for me.

“I guess there’s no changing your mind then. If you don’t want to go then it’s up to you. But have you told Rena?”

“Told her what?”

“Oh God Jurina you’re such an idiot. Don’t tell me you never told her everything?”

“What’s the point of telling her anyway? She’s happy and that’s all that matters to me. Besides, even if I tell her everything nothing would change a thing.”

“Maybe. But you still won’t know if you don’t try. Yes, maybe it won’t change a thing but you still can set both of you and Rena free. Think about it ok? Talk to her when you got a chance. Oh and Jurina. For god sakes, get your ass off out of your apartment and get some sunlight on that skin of yours. You look hideous.” Mayu said chuckling. “I got to go now. Yukirin is waiting for me. Talk to Rena ok?” As she walked out of my apartment.

---

Today is the day, and here I am standing in front of the huge door that’s separating me from seeing Rena after these past few weeks of isolating myself on my apartment. ‘It’s now or never Jurina. You can do this!

I gathered every ounce of confidence in my body for this moment.

I cheered myself mentally as I heard the priest say those magical words that always stops anyone’s heart during weddings.

“Who ever in here have anything against this wedding, please speak now or forever hold you silence.”

‘That’s my cue.’ I mumbled to myself as I dashed inside the church.

“WAIT!!”

Everyone was looking at me. Shock written all over their faces. Oh Kami-sama please help me.

All of my so-called confidence suddenly went down the drain in an instant.

“What is your name child?” The priest suddenly asked me.

“I’m M-Matsui J-Jurina.” I answered nervousness evident on my voice. Damn it Jurina! Get yourself together! THIS IS NOW OR NEVER!

“Very well then, do you have anything against this holy ceremony?”

“Yes. I mean NO! No father no.” Oh God this is not happening. Calm down Jurina. CALM DOWN GODDAMMIT! “I just wanted to say something really important. Is that ok?” I said and the priest just nod at me.

Damn! This is so embarrassing. Everyone is looking at me with different expressions. Who might would have thought that the great Matsui Jurina would barge in her ex-girlfriend’s wedding and makes a scene.

Everyone is here. Rena’s parents, my parents and almost all of our friends are here.

I saw Mayu gave me a ‘You can do it look’ with matching two thumbs up. Oh man, if we are only in a different situation I would really love to smack Mayu in the head as hard as I could with that ridiculous expression plastered on her face right now.

Oh damn. I knew that this was a bad idea. Of all the days I could have picked to talk to Rena. Why the hell did I pick today. Especially on her wedding day! I’ve had enough giving Rena troubles. It all ends here. Here goes nothing. Like I said, it’s now or never.

“I just wanted to say.” I said as I turned to Mr. and Mrs. Matsui. Rena’s parents and bowed. “I really am sorry for hurting your daughter, I know this is a really wrong place and time to say this things but I know sorry is not enough for all of the things I did and made Rena feel these past few years. I AM REALLY SORRY! I know sorry is not enough but it’s the only thing I am sure of right now.”

I stood up from the bow and faced Airi.

“You. Please take care of Rena. Please love her the way I never did. Please make her happy and promise me to never make her cry nor hurt her the way I did. Promise me ok? Because if you ever make her feel the things she felt when she was still with me. I swear I will rip you alive with my bare hands.” I chuckled while letting all of my tears fall from my eyes. “I know you’re a great person Airi. And I know you can make Rena a lot more happier than any of us could. If we have met in a different place and in a different time. I know we could’ve been great friends.”

I said and continued while wiping the tears that’s continuously flowing out of my eyes right now. Damn. This is the first time I cried in front of so many people. I always swear to myself before that I will never cry in front of anyone but I guess things changes huh. Rena did change everything from me.

I just can’t imagine the look on our friends faces while looking at me at this state, the great Matsui Jurina cry shamelessly like a lost child in front of everyone. Gaah. Mayu will mock me forever because of this.

“And you.” I said as I finally faced Rena. God, she’s so beautiful right now. Airi is really a lucky girl. “I’m sorry for this. I know I’ve cost you enough trouble and I promise this would be the last time I would be a pain in the ass for you.” I said as I took the deepest breath I did in my entire life. “I never had the chance to tell you what’s going on my mind and I know I picked the wrong-est time to tell you this but I just know that I will never have this opportunity again and I’d rather die in humiliation than let this chance pass by. I wanted you to know and tell you everything of what I feel right here and now.”

“But before that I wanted you to have this.” I took off the necklace I always wear with a ring pendant on it. The ring was given to me by my grandmother. She told me its family tradition to pass down rings to the families next generation. It was a very special ring. She gave it to me when I was still a really young girl.

“Listen to me Jurina. This is a special ring and I want you to take care of it.”

“Thank you grandma. But what is this for?”

“Jurina that ring is very special and important to our family because it was from your great great grandmother. It’s tradition to pass it down. You are only to give that ring to the person you love the most and going to marry someday.”

“How would I know if I found the right person to love and to give this to?”

“I know you are too young to understand this but if you feel that that person is the one you can’t leave without then that person is the one. Give it to the person you love more than you love yourself.”

I gave the necklace to Rena and take a look at her very shocked expression. I always told her the story about this particular ring, I always told her before that I am only going to give this to the person who I will love more than I love myself and want to spend the rest of my forever with, and I’m 101% sure that she is surprised to see that I’m giving it to her.

“Rena I really can’t think of anything else to say to you except I’m sorry. I’m sorry for causing you nothing but pain, trouble and heartaches. I’m really sorry for everything I’ve done to you and lastly. Thank you. Thank you for loving me Rena and for making me realize what love really is. I really don’t get it until now on how on earth did you end up falling in love with someone like me in the first place, but I’m glad that you did. Thank you for changing my life. I’m sorry it took me this long to realize how much you mean to me. I know it’s too late but I just wanted you to know that I LOVE YOU Rena. I really do. I know it’s hard to believe but I really do love you with everything I’ve got. Your happiness is everything that matters to me right now. I know you are more than happy right now and I’m glad that you are. You’re the one that made me believe in forever.

Matsui Rena, you are the best thing that happened in my life. Thank you for giving me the chance to be part of your life. I love so much. Please be happy. You’ll always and forever will be in heart. I never realized before that it’s humanly possible for someone to love someone more than anything else, greater than anything else. But seeing you right here right now. You are just making me fall for you more than I did before. I love you Rena. I may not be part of yours but you will always be my forever. Good bye.” I said as I dashed out of the church while tears are still flowing non-stop from my eyes.

Setting Rena free is the right thing to do right? I did the right thing right?

---

To be continued

So how was it?  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 10:16:31 PM by sophcaro »

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Happiness (WMatsui OS) Part 1 03-18-15
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 10:23:25 AM »
〒_〒╥﹏╥  *cry *sob*

It was amazing *cry*

I love it please continue it *cry*

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 10:31:14 AM »
Whoaaaa...new wmatsui os...nice~
Seriously sad..but awesome...amazing~
Glad jurina said it at the wedding..so brave..proud of ya~
great thing to do in someone else wedding day..haha
Mayu bad influences..too carefree~
thanks for the story author san..
please do continue..pleasee...haha
Waitin for p2..xDD
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:32:56 AM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 12:06:46 PM »
Uwa, you make me cry  :cry:

You did the right thing Jurina  but still  :(

Waiting for part 2~  :panic:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 01:10:18 PM »
What is this? That's too sad! You better make things up in the next part  :angry:

PS: I see you're really into wmatsui now   :grin:
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 01:18:24 PM »
This is amazing  :cry:

Nice WMatsui OS! I can't wait for the next part.  :)

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 03:50:41 PM »
 :OMG: This is so sad and amazing at the same time... :inlove:
Update next part please.. :bow: :bow:
Wmatsui is really great.. :farofflook:
Thanks for your fanfic.. :thumbsup

Offline youroddobsession

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 08:07:26 PM »
what??? :shocked  poor Juju :cry:

anyway nice WMatsui OS!! :heart:

:bow: chapter two

Good job! keep it up Author-san!!  :heart:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 11:25:13 PM »
Nice

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 06:44:54 AM »
WDF!!! JURINAAAAAAAAAA NOOOO..

Offline Thirdysaur

• A silent reader. A lazy writer. KOJIYUU FOREVER!!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 08:02:54 AM »
Replies

@wmatsui fanfic. = I'm sorry for making you cry. Let me make it up to you. ^^

@kuro_black29 = Mayu is a great bestfriend that's why. Haha. XD

@Siren = Jurina did the right thing didn't she? Haha. Sorry for making you cry too. ^^

@sophcaro = I will, I will. XD I strated liking them because of your works though. XD

@MisakiShishido = Thank you. I really appreciated it. ^^

@Raizel = WMatsui is indeed great. Thank you for reading. XD

@youroddobsession, @gek geki, @Haruko = Thank you for reading. ^^

I seriously never thought that someone or anyone would like this. Thank you everyone. XD

This was honestly suppose to be a KojiYuu fic but I figured that WMatsui would fit the characters better.

And sorry for getting the 2nd part delayed. School stuffs. ^^

Anyway enough of the chitchat and behold the last part. Please tell me what you think of it, ok? ^^

=======================================================================================================

Part 2

AFTER 3 YEARS

It’s been 3 years ever since I last saw Rena. I bet she’s really happy right now with Airi. I wonder if they already have kids. I suppose they have. Back then, Rena would always talk to me about how she would always wanted to have kids after marriage. Typical and innocent Rena.

If you’re wondering what happened to me this past 3 years. Well, after I ran out of the church I went directly to the airport and fly off to France. To have a fresh start. To move on.

I never told anyone where I am except for my parents and told them not to tell anyone where I am and they have been nothing but understanding after everything that happened back in Japan.

I kept myself busy by managing my parents business here in France. I cutted every single communication I have in Japan and I know Mayu is going to kill me for what I did.

Mayu and Yuki got married a while after Rena. And I missed it. I wanted to go though. I really did. But going to Mayu’s wedding would mean seeing Rena and seeing Rena again is a no no for me. Mayu would kill me for suddenly disappearing in thin air. Like literally, she would really kill me.

It’s been 3 years and my parents finally convinced me to go back to Japan and visit. As I stepped out of my car I noticed everything changed.

I immediately called Mayu after 3 long years and readied myself for the cyborg’s rage but surprisingly she was happy that I finally called her.

A happy Watanabe Mayu is NOT what I was expecting. What the hell happened to my best friend this past 3 years? Have I been gone that long?

“Heh. Took you long enough to finally call me after suddenly disappearing from the face of the earth.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You should be you sick little puppy. How dare you miss my own wedding. I should be hanging you upside down right now and feeding you to a pack of hungry wolves if I’m not overwhelmed with happiness that you finally showed up and called me.”

“I’m sorry Mayu. I’ll make it up to you and Yuki. I promise.”

“You better be.”

After talking for a while, we said our goodbyes and she made me promise to keep my word of us hanging around again.

It’s already dark but I still aimlessly walked around and found myself standing in front of the park that Rena and I used to hang around in the past.

I laid myself in the grass while watching the stars above. Rena and I used to do this a lot before right here in this exact same spot. I am not going to lie but I really miss Rena, I still love her more than ever and I badly wanted to see her again. 

Wait. I do can see her. I closed my eyes and recalled all of my great memories with Rena. The way she always tells me how much I mean the world to her. The way she would hold my hands so tight like she’s afraid of me letting her go. The way she gets all red and shy every time I stole a kiss or two from her. And every single time she looks at me straight in the eyes and tells me how much she loves me.

Guilt is rushing thru my whole body. If I realized my feelings a little earlier would things be different? If those moments where Rena tells me how much she loves me and I would tell her the exact same thing would everything change?

But oh well. There’s no point in fretting what has been done. I just have to suck it up and deal with it for the rest of my life.

But if I could only go back in the past. The first thing I am going to do is tell Rena how much I love her and that she means everything single thing to me. If I could go back to the past I will shower Rena every single day of my love for her. I will love her more than she loves me back then.

I sighed. I just realized that the first time I told Rena I love her was at her wedding. Oh great. You really are a stupid one of a kind Jurina.

I kept lying on the grass as I feel my tears come out of my eyes.

“Jurina.”

I heard her angelic voice. I knew very well who that voice belongs to.

Oh great. My mind is now playing tricks on me. I am not shocked as this is not the first time that I suddenly hear her voice out of nowhere.

I am the only remaining person at this park as it’s really late already. Maybe it’s not that bad to talk to myself for a while even if someone saw me. Then again they would think I’m going crazy. But what the hell. I really am getting crazy. I see and hear Rena even if she’s not really here so let’s just savor the moment and let my heart rejoice at what my mind is playing tricks right now.

But this is bad. Really BAD. Not just for my sanity though but also for my poor heart.

“Get away from my head Rena. You’re not really here. You’re not real. Leave me alone. It’s been 10 years, but technically it’s just 3 years. Gaaah. What the hell is happening to me.” I said to myself as I fight the craziness inside my mind. I’m talking and arguing with myself. Damn. Can things get any more worst? Going back to Japan is not really healthy for my sanity.

“Jurina.” The imaginary voice said again and I feel myself getting irritated by the second. Da hell? Why does this keep on happening to me? Am I really that insane already? Should I go see a psychiatrist first thing in the morning?

“Oh God. Stop it!” I said as I abruptly sat up and my eyes almost popped out of its socket as I see Rena sitting in front of me.

It still feels the same. The way my heart skips a beat every time I look at her. Everything is the same! Nothing changed after 3 years.

I chuckled to myself as I calmed down and face palmed myself as I started to realize what’s going on.

“Damn. I really am getting crazy huh. First I hear your voice and now I’m seeing you in front of me. Oh god I really am getting insane.” I said as I shook my head. “I should really go see a doctor first thing in the morning.”

There is NO WAY Rena would be here, especially at this time of night.

I was getting ready to go as I brushed off the small grass that cling-ed to my clothes when the imaginary Rena suddenly tackled me down and we landed right back at the grass as she’s on top of me.

“R-Rena?!” I was more than shocked as shock is an understatement for what I am feeling right now. What the hell? My mind is not playing tricks on me? Rena is here? For real? Matsui Rena live on the flesh after 3 long years?

“Jurina.” She said again as I feel her crying and burying her head on my neck.

“R-Rena?! What are you doing here? Are you real? Seriously?” My mind and body still can’t believe the fact that Rena is indeed in front of me right now or should I say on top of me right now. I still can’t believe that Rena is really here, hugging me, in a park, in the middle of the night.

“Jurina where have you been? I've been looking and waiting for you.” Rena said as she continuously cries on my neck.

“I’m sorry Rena.” Is that all I can say to her? After all this time?

If Rena is really here then it is also real that I can never have her ever again as she is already happily married to Airi.

There was a really long and awkward silence between us as I still feel her crying and sobbing on my neck. So I decided to break it.

“How are you?” I asked. Well that was a really dumb question to ask.

“Why did you run away?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“At the wedding. Why did you ran away?” She asked still burying her face on my neck. Oh shit. I can feel her breathing on my bare neck damn it!

“Why wouldn't I run away? There’s no reason for me to stay there.” I said honestly.

“I waited for you but you suddenly disappeared. I wanted to talk to you but no one knows where you are.”

“I’m sorry.” Damn. Is sorry all I can say to Rena? Even after 3 years I’m still saying sorry to her?

“So how are you and Airi? Got any kids?” I said trying to change the topic.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m sure by now you and Airi are a lovely wedded couple. It’s been 3 years Rena. So how are the both of you?”

She suddenly let go off me and sat beside me. I feel my heart breaking and shattering to pieces again for the nth time. But this is reality Jurina. Deal with it.

She looked up to the stars and stared at it for a while as I look at her. Burning the image of her beautiful face in my mind for the rest of forever for me to keep.

“Airi and I never got married.”

A moment of silence.

“HUH?!”

Did I hear her right? What does she mean by that? I was completely and utterly dumbfounded. That’s not possible right? The last time I saw her was she was in that damn wedding gown and was ready to exchange vows with Airi inside a church, in front of the freakin' altar with the priest and everything. How on earth did they get not married? Is it because of me?

“It’s because of me wasn't it? Oh god. I’m so sorry Rena. I didn't know. I’m sorry. I’ll go talk to Airi right away. I- I---” I was so lost for words. I stood up ready to talk and explain things to Airi. I was panicking but Rena held my hand and forced me to sit down again.

It’s definitely because of me. What other reason there is for them to not get married at that moment. Gaah Jurina. You promised you would give Rena her happiness but you ruined it yourself. Damn you!

Rena have this amused look on her face as she kept staring at me and after a while she burst into an elegant laughter as she starts to tell me everything.

“Me and Airi were never together in the first place. The wedding was not real. We were faking everything. Didn't Mayu tell you that? Everyone knows about it excepts Airi’s family and your parents.” I stare at her completely dumbfounded.

What the hell? What does she mean? What is she talking about? I don’t know which is which anymore. As I stare at her as if she's suddenly transforming to an unknown being.

“Airi was engaged to someone set upped by her parents. The only way she can get out of it is if she marries someone else. So me, Airi, Mayu and Yuki planned everything from the start.”

“Then what about what you said at the restaurant?”

“That was also planned. Are you even listening?” She chuckled and continued. “Airin’s fiance knows everything about her. I mean everything. That girl is really creepy honestly. She’s like Airin’s personal stalker. Me and Mayu were the one in charge of finding Airin’s future fake wife but we are really running out of time so Mayu decided that it should be me. I was planning on telling you this but Mayu told me not to. At least not yet according to her.

At first Airin’s fiancé didn’t believe it as she has done some creepy research on me and she found out that I’m still with you. So Mayu told me a plan that can be beneficiary to the both of us as she said. I still don’t understand what she meant that time but now I do.”

“I don’t think this would work.”

“Oh shush it Rena. We are doing this for Airi.” Mayu

“What about Jurina?” I said

“This could actually work you know. Airin’s fiancé knows everything so I am definitely sure that she knows your background with Jurina. Seriously Rena, 7 years?” Yuki

“I love her ok.” I defended.

“Just think of it this way. We can make Airin’s fiancé believe this since she knows that you have been loving a playboy namely Matsui Jurina for the past 7 years and still hanging in to her. If you break up with Jurina she will believe that your love for Airin is real.” Yuki said excitedly.

“But I don’t want to break up with Jurina.”

“Shush Rena. Believe in me ok. This will work. And I swear the reward you will get after this is more than what you could have dreamed of. Both of you and your puppy of course.” Mayu said confidently.

“All right. I’ll do it. For Airi.”

“I’m sorry for making you do this Rena you too Mayu and Yuki. I didn’t want you guys to get involved with my problems.” Airi said almost crying

“Don’t be. Were friends right. This is what friends are for.” Yuki said trying to cheer up Airi.

“Thanks guys. You are the best. So should we tell Jurina about the plan too?” Airi

“NO!” Mayu said outloud. “I mean no we shouldn’t. Jurina sucks at lying so she will definitely give us out. I’ll handle her ok. Leave it to me.” Mayu

“Are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure. So Rena better practice your acting skills starting now. This will be fun.” Mayu “And oh make yourself get used to avoiding Jurina for now. We have to make it believable that you and Airi are madly and deeply in love with each other.”

“So I broke up with you at the restaurant where Airi and her fiance are having dinner that time. I was really planning on telling you everything but Mayu said she’ll do it as we can’t risk the fact that we finally made Airin’s fiance believe of our little act and let Airin go.

So I did broke up with you and finally after waiting the wedding finally came and I can be with you again. Everything was planned and running smoothly until you barged into the church and said those things.” She paused and chuckled a bit.

“I never really thought that I would see you cry Jurina, especially in that kind of state. Never in my wildest dreams ever. Especially in front of so many people.” She chuckled again.

“Stop making fun of me Rena. That was the most embarrassing thing I did in my entire life.”

“I know and I’m glad. I’m really happy about it. I never thought that you will declare your love for me that way nor love me the same way I love you. It felt so unreal, like a dream come true. Finally after waiting patiently for 7 long years I finally got to hear you say you love me. And I was completely thrown off guard when you gave me your grandmothers’ ring.

But you suddenly ran away. I tried to chase after you but curse my non-athletic body, you really run so fast and I can’t keep up with you. So I thought that I’ll just wait for you and explain to you everything after the wedding but to my dismay, you never showed up again until now. I tried finding and contacting you but my efforts all went in vain. Your parents won’t tell us where you are and Mayu doesn’t have a single clue in what’s happening to you. Airi felt really guilty about it because she felt it was her fault, but me, Mayu and Yuki convinced her nonetheless.

But I’m really happy to see you right here right now Jurina. After 3 years of waiting you finally decided to show up.”

I’m still staring at her completely dumbfounded than I was before. It took a LONG moment before everything she said and explained sink in to my brain.

“How did you know that I’m back? And more importantly how did you know that I’m here?”

“Mayu called a while ago and said that you’re back. Honestly, it was just wishful thinking of me finding you here.”

I kept quiet as my brain still absorbs every little detail she said a while ago.

Then it hit me.

“Wait. Mayu knows everything?”

“Yes. She was the mastermind of the plans. She’s the brain of everything. Why?”

WATANABE MAYU!! I will kill you, you cyborg! What the hell?!

“I will torture and kill Mayu when I see her.” I said seriously. Mayu how could you!!

“Why? Didn’t she tell you anything? She told us before that she’ll be the one to explain and handle things to you.”

Oh. My beloved best friend didn’t tell me shit.

“I had no freakin’ idea about anything. Would I barge and destroy a lovely wedding full of so many people if I knew?” I said and Rena chuckled again.

Another long and awkward silence.

“So what now?” I asked to break the tension that’s building up.

“Do you still feel the same?” Rena suddenly asked seriously.

“Of course I do. You’re the love of my life Matsui Rena. Nothing and no one can change how I feel for you. I even went to the point of getting insane because of you. You just witnessed it a while ago!” I said embarrassment evident on my face.

“So Matsui Jurina. Will you marry me?”

“E-Eh? Hey take it back. I should be the one asking you that. But yes, I will, I will be honored to marry you Rena.”

As I looked straight in to her eyes. I felt that our faces are getting closer. And finally our lips touched, we kissed like long lost lovers. Savoring every moment and making our minds try to remember this moment for the rest of our life. For the rest of our forever.

We pulled back as our lungs starts demanding air. I stared at her again and even though it’s already dark. The light of the moon shines on her face and I can see that she is still the same. The same Rena who blushes heavily whenever I kiss her. But this time is different. I poured every ounce of emotion I have for Rena on this. And I intended to do it over and over again.

“Thank you for everything Rena. Thank you for loving me. I’m sorry for making you wait this long. I love you.”

“It’s alright. You are worth the wait Jurina. I love you too.”

“Can I be your forever Rena?”

“Silly. You already are.”

“I love you Rena. Forever.”

“Un. I love you too Jurina. Forever.”

-END-

So how was it? Please tell me what you think. ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Happiness (WMatsui OS) Part 2 -END-
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2015, 09:20:43 AM »
Im gonna kill that CYBORG!!!

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2015, 10:23:08 AM »
oooh…such a sweet ending!  :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2015, 11:30:15 AM »
Lol Mayu planed everything  :lol:

I know why Mayu does not tell Jurina about it, cuz she wanna test Jurina love for Rena  :roll:

Sweet ending though, it makes me wanna scream out loud  XD

Thanks for the OS author-san~
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2015, 02:09:32 PM »
Oh my god... Mayuuu,.. :banghead: :banghead:
You really give me a heart attack author-san.. :w00t:
I'm glad that its just act, but Jurina how can you dissapear for 3 years.. :angry:
Poor Rena.. :cry:
Anyways thanks for update.. Can't wait for more wmatsui in the future.. :twothumbs

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 07:08:22 PM »
Ohh thank god what nice ending I love it if you make sad ending *giggle *

Thank you so much.

I love it

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2015, 10:32:54 PM »
Mayuyu is in deep trouble XD

What a bittersweet way to end the fic!

I had a pleasant ride, Author-san! Thanks for the fic!  :grin:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 11:37:44 AM »
what a happy ending for wmatsui! aaaa rena jurina....
mayu surely in big trouble but thanks to mayu though, she's the mastermind of those plans! :*
thankyou for your story! :)
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2015, 08:41:13 PM »
MEH~ HIIIII!
Thirdysaur~ Haha. I read your fanfic. but no time to comment. I just remember~ Such awesome fanfic I should comment on it and show some love~ <3
ANYWAY~ AWESOME WORK. I LOVE IT... Looking forward to your work in the future.   :D

Offline taeki

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2015, 06:03:13 AM »
Haha...so unexpected. That twist. But quite nice. :)

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts