JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Don`t Care (Reggae remix)

Author Topic: Lazy butt's Short Stories  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Mr. Lazy ass

Lazy butt's Short Stories
« on: June 18, 2015, 06:16:46 AM »
Okay, so... I'm new.  :)  whoop Ti da dilidi do! :grin: So, yeah. Short Stories Gonna be deriving Inspiration and or plot from songs.

You can go ahead and Suggest some songs, I'll see what I can do to Make a story out of it.

Now, heads up cause, the way I write things on Certain stories I tend to change their characters like:

If Jurina's a hyper or Energetic person I'mma write the opposite of it and stuff.

I don't know if there other authors who puts them in different characters and stuff.

So, yeah. I'll be posting around this week or next week, I'll start off with two of my own and you guys go ahead and bombard me with
Any of your songs, just 1 for each reader, I'll do my best to write them up and no one repeats unless their song has been written
And only a maximum of 4 request. So, if you see that there are, like, 4 request you'll just have to wait, alright?

Right.  :thumbsup

You blokes can just go ahead and critisize if you want, if my grammar cringes you, tell me on the comments.  :thumbsup

I'm new here, please go easy on me. I'm not a skilled writer unlike those who are here and have been a favorite of the crowd
for the longest time.

So, yeah. That's that and one of my first Short stories Derived from a song is:

*Que trumpets*

LITTLE BIRD BY ED SHEERAN

The leading ladies (or lady and gent) FuruYanagi.

Because, bird.

So, yeah.

See you guys next week or tomorrow.  :thumbsup

Babushkees!  :pig gtfo:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Lazy butt's Short Stories
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 07:21:07 AM »
If OOC is going to be your thing, then I should be interested but I want to see your writing first :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Don`t Care (Reggae remix)