JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kick It

Author Topic: Miki's balls  (Read 3151 times)

Offline WaffleT

Miki's balls
« on: June 29, 2006, 05:56:17 AM »
umm hi poeple im having trouble trying to write the next chapter of Mikitty no monogatari so i wrote this just for fun ^^

Miki had done it everywhere, on the set, in her room, around the hotel and now after weeks of researching and bribing she finally had access to the performing stage when everyone else would be out.

She walked across the stage huge grin forming on her face… she pulled out her juggling balls and began juggling 3 then 4 at a time

Then suddenly she was accompanied by circus music “do do do do do”  

Miki dropped her balls and looked around surprised, then she saw Konno waving from the sound box.

Miki was embarrassed but also happy to see her as she walked down the stairs “Hi Miki” she said laughing” I know that you have been practicing with your balls and I’m so proud of you”

“Really?” Miki said, “I thought juggling was uncool”  

“No No I like it” said Konno its good that you have spent so much time practicing

“You saw me?” Miki said surprised

“Yeah I have been watching you for some time and now I finally have the chance to do this” she whispered leaning in and kissing her slowly.

Yay thought Miki childishly finally she has come forward now I don’t need to hide when I spy on her

“The world is sparkling” muttered Konno “… wait that’s a spot light” they looked up and there a was a spotlight shining down on them

“OH!” Konno said hitting her forehead “I forgot makoto, takahashi and niigaki are still in the sound box”    

They looked up and there in the sound box was makoto, takahashi and a waving niigaki holding a camera.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Miki's balls
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 09:59:11 AM »
This was really funny. I was :o when I saw the title at first.
I've always wanted to read a Miki-Kon fic so this is great.
I liked how you had the rest of the gokkies in the sound box.
They were always the gen who came as a package to me :P

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
Miki's balls
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 05:33:29 PM »
why would juggling be uncool?

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Miki's balls
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 06:06:56 PM »
I thought it was gonna be a d-girl fic like the ones in the perv. :lol:

Anyways, it would really be a sight to see Miki playing with balls. Juggling, I mean.

Keep it up. I'm waiting for part 3 of Mikitty No Monogatari. :thumbsup

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Miki's balls
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 08:36:03 PM »
sorry- saw the title name on the main page of forum.jphip.com. made me go " tee hee" for about 15 minutes...

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kick It