JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Seishun! Mugen Power

Author Topic: Nightmare Sensei - Chapter 2 (18/11/2016)  (Read 2876 times)

Offline Gekikara chan

• Loves Keyakizaka46 and AKB48
Nightmare Sensei - Chapter 2 (18/11/2016)
« on: November 01, 2016, 07:35:11 PM »
Hey Guys!! This is my first time writing a AKB48 Fan fic and since I don't have a wide imagination I've based this story off a korean web show called Nightmare Teacher but only 10% (I think :nervous)of this story is based on the show so i havn't used all my ideas from that show :) If u want to know the genre,it's a mystery, romance?. There's also reference to 48/46 things so keep an eye out for them!! :P I've also changed some names slightly 8) There will be roughly 12 chapters (2-3 parts in each) so i hope you guys will enjoy it!!  :D :welcome

Chapter One

Click!Click! "Argh! Acchan~Mou!What do you think you're doing???"

"Nothing much. Just taking a picture of your beautiful sleeping face....My Wife :heart:"

"I AM NOT YOUR WIFE FOR THE LAST TIME!! God."

Takahashi Minami was known as Takamina and also the class representative/class leader. Whilst Meada Atsuko,known as Acchan, was her Girlfriend.

"We're not Atsumina for nothing you know. By the way, Sensei got into a accident so we're using this period as a self study period."

Shocked, Takahashi Mianami  shouted"What! How?"

Meanwhile while Nishina Miki was doing her self study, 2 girls came along and threw her water bottle from the table. The 2 girls were one of the popular girl who were Akimoto Sayaka and Miyazawa Sae. Those two always picled on the weak and lonely people and always disobeyed the rules. Whereas Nishina was a lonely person who has no friends but she was too shy to talk to people in her class.

----------------------------------------

"Oh,sorry" Akimoto said sarcastically.

"Watch it!" Sae said.

Suddenly,the door opened. Everyone in the class went back to their seats and thats when a man came stepped into the room. Everyone was waiting for what he was about to say...

"Hello everybody.Ill be your new Sensei until Tokuyama Sensei gets better with his injury. My name is Akimoto Yasushi but you can call me Aki-P. I wish to getting along with this class and if you have any worries than you can come and see me in my office which is the Counselling Room. Onigaishimasu." Aki-p said in a calm and soothing manner.

'DING DING DONG DONG,DING DING DONG DONG!'

After the bell had went and Aki-P left the room Akimoto And Sae went towards Nishina.
"OH. What's this I wonder?" Sae snatched the exercise book out of Nishina's hand whilst Akimoto laughed like a Gorilla.
The door slid open again and Aki-P Sensei came back in to get something that he had forgotten. Just as he was about to leave the room, he told Nishina to come by the counselling room at lunch.

-----------------------------------

'KNOCK KNOCK'

"Come in."
Nishina came into the counselling room at lunch as promised and she sat down at the table.

"Why did you call me here?" Nishina said with a low and soft voice.

"I saw how you were treated in class, and i also know that you don't have any friends." Aki-P said with a rough but soothing voice.

"Umm...Hai. That's true.But how did you know?"
With a slight chuckle Aki-P replied back with a "I know more than you kids think."

Confused Nishina asked Aki-P what he knew and he replied back by saying that He knew that she used to be friends with Akimoto and Sae.

Shocked Nishina said "B...B...But how??"

With a Grin and a chuckle Sensei said "Well that's not the problem here... Why I called you here is so I could ask you something....Do you want friends?"

Nishina's eyes opened. "Yes...Yes I do. But im too afraid that people are going to judge me and the other two are...."

"Don't worry I can make you have friends..."

"Really, How?"

Aki-P handed her a sheet of the classroom seats with the person who sits in the seat's name.

"What is this?" Nishina asked.

"Draw a line connecting yours with someone's desk and you will become friends with them, draw a line connecting someone's desk with someone else's and add a cross in the middle and thier friendship will be over." Aki-P said like a sly fox." But make sure you return it back to me and use it wisely.
 But first you will have to sign this contract."

"contract?"

"Yes contract."

Aki-P handed her the contract and when she agreed to it a sharp object sliced her index finger causing it to bleed a little bit and when a drop of blood fell on the contract paper, the drop of blood signed into her name.

"Will it really workthough?"

"Find out and see"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:38:42 AM by sophcaro »

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: Nightmare Sensei
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 10:59:02 PM »
Interesting author-san. I will be waiting for the next update. Oh! Btw, how's the main pairing? Atsumina? Saeyaka?
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Gekikara chan

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 07:41:12 AM »
Find out and see  @MatsuiLee :roll:

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 03:27:35 PM »
I've watched the drama before....hehe
And,yay!!! Atsumina is the main pairing,right? Like in the drama....

I'll be waiting for your next update....😁😸😸

Offline Gekikara chan

RE: Nightmare sensei
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 10:16:17 PM »
Hi guys~ I added something to the ending of my part 1 of the chapter that i forgot to put in that is kinda crucil to the story sa hope if you guys wont mind and read the last 6 lines again of the part 1. :nervous :nervous :nervous and there will be three parts to this chapter :D
Chapter 1:Part 2

As Nishina sat down at her seat in class she wondered about what Aki-P had said.
"Draw a line connecting yours with someone's desk and you will become friends with them, draw a line connecting someone's desk with someone else's and add a cross in the middle and their friendship will be over."
That same sentence had kept repeating itself again and again in her head. She looked over to Akimoto and Sae who were talking to each other.
"Well I do want to be friends with Sae..." She thought to herself.
So without a seconds thought, she drew a line connecting hers and Sae's desk together. As soon as that happened Sae stopped talking to Akimoto and went over to Nishina.

"Ne Ne. Do you want to go somewhere after school Nishina?"

Nishina's eyes opened wide.
‘It’s true,’ she thought to herself. ‘This sheet really does work.’ She smiled happily.  After seeing Sae leave her and going to Nishina, Akimoto  went  over to Nishina to  confront her.
“OI!” she shouted. “Why was Sae talking to you? HUH? You’re just an invisible worthless piece of shit! No one deserves to talk to you.”
Nishina stood up. “Well, just wait and see... you’ll be the one receiving hell from us.”

“Us? What do you mean us?”

Nishina sat back down in her seat while Sayaka walked out of the classroom annoyed. She then started to connect the lines to her seat to everybody else’s. But, she drew a line from Akimoto’s seat to everyone else’s(except for 2) with a cross in the middle of the line.
----------
During P.E, everyone was playing Dodgeball. But they were all avoiding not aiming for Sayaka and while Takamina and Acchan looked on in disgust, the ball kept hitting Sayaka on her head. Seeing this happen, Nishina gave a slight smirk whist thing to herself She deserved this, after everything she did to me.’
---------------------
Back in class Nishina had the sheet in front of her. She then remembered how Acchan would help her when she needed it. So with a smile, she joined Acchan’s desk to hers. Meanwhile i the corridor Takamina was walking and she spotted Acchan walking towards her.
“Acchan!” she called out.
But for some reason she just ignored her and walked straight past her. ‘Rude.” She thought to herself.
She then found Acchan and Nishina sitting at a table in the Cafeteria with 2 smoothies and Acchan giving a love look. Just as she was going to talk to Acchan she spotted her.
“Ah. Takamina.” She said surprised.

“Um... we were going to talk about the class photo, um,but you look busy so I’ll some back later.” She said in a angry yet sad voice.
“I’m sorry but...”

It’s okay. You can go.” Nishina added. She then the table. As she left Acchan gave her a wave.

Waving her hand in her face, Takamina said angrily “Oh! Acchan. Get youself together.”
---------------------
Nishina was sitting outside with her sheet when Takamina came and sat next to her.

“Somehow, everyone in our class is acting weird.” She told Nishina. “ I mean Sayaka is quieter than usual and Acchan is not as hyper as before. And for some reason the atmosphere feels different in class. I feel that on only ones that’s not gone weird are us.”

“Well. I don’t know. I don’t think anythings changed.” Nishina said nervously.

“ I don’t really know either but I just get this strange feeling that you know something about it.”

“You saying I’m the one who made them all act weird? Anyway since when have you ever noticed me?” Nishina protested. She them walked away leaving Takamina confused. nIshina then went to her group of friends and after telling them something ‘funny’ they all laughed out loud. “Is it really that funny?” she said angrily and sadly. Sitting on the bench opposite her, she saw Sayaka alone. But something was not right with the both of them.

In the hallway Nishina was talking with Aki-P.
Shocked Aki-P said“ So you’re asking me if I can undo this?”

Nishina nodded. “ Yeah, can you undo it or exchange me with a new sheet.?”

By the stairs, Takamina and Acchan was carefully watching sensei and Nishina.

“Anyway, would Nishina even do anything wrong?” Acchan said trying to protect her. “ I mean my Nishina”

Before he could say anything else Takamina cut his speech by saying in a confused and jealous manner
 “What do you mean ‘My Nishina’?!” I'm fed up with all this crap she just told Acchan to take the picture of Nishina and Aki-P.!"

CLICK. CLICK.CLICK.

“Well...you can’t.” Aki-P told Nishina regarding the sheet. “You drew the lines and if it gets ruined for example, getting it wet,you can’t undo it.” He handed back her sheet and walked off.
Once he had left Atsumina (Takmina and Acchan’s ship name) had looked at all the photos they had taken.
“What is this?” said Acchan as she looked through the pictures.

Offline Gekikara chan

Re: Nightmare Sensei (Updated: Chapter 1:Part 2)
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 04:28:51 PM »
Chapter 1 part 3 Enjoy~~

---------------
Back in the classroom everyone had crowded round Nishina and two girls started pulling Nishina since one of them wanted to give Nishina a treat and the other wanted help with homework. While the girl behind just started massaging her shoulders.
Suddenly Acchan came barging through saying how they were going take photos for the schools cutest couple poster and that when the chaos started. Everyone then started to pull Nishina toward her and due to all that ruckus her sheet fell, the one who gave her all these ‘friends’. Then someone knocked her water bottle off her desk and it luckily Nishina grabbed it just in the nick of time. She somehow managed to get free and ran out of the classroom. As she ran out everyone else started following her. Running after her calling her name. But Acchan and Takamina didn’t run after her. Just walked and followed the rest of the class.

“why is everyone behaving weird?”

“ U back to normal then?” Acchan gave Takamina a confused look. “ Didn’t you realise you were also ‘madly’ in love with Nishina?”

“i did? I did? No no no no. Impossible. There’s only one person I follow round and that is the one and only class president... MY Wife Takahashi Minami.”

“I’m not your wife!” She added and then have Acchan a slight punch to the stomach.
------------------
Nishina ran to the roof where she managed to get rid of everyone in the class and that’s when she saw Akimoto. She was standing on the edge of the roof...
“ Oi. Sayaka. That’s dangerous. Come down. Come down, please... you’ll die.”

“Nishina,are you happy now? Ridding me from my friends. Are you happy? No one needs me anyway. Everyone just ignores me.So what’s the point of living? I know you did something. Why? whyy are you doing this to me?”

Nishina put her head down “ I’m sorry. I just wanted things to be like they were before.All happy,having friends, and being friends with you. I would do anything just so we could be friends again and I’m not happy at all.” She then stood on the edge of the roof with Sayaka

Sayaka laughed. “ there is no way you’ll ever be my friend now. But if you want me to forgive you, then either jump off this roof or stay out of my sight forever.” She ended it line with a smirk.

BANG!BANG!BANG!

The rooftop door smashed open as the entire class came charging through like a hord of buffalos. Nishina was pulled off the edge of the roof and was soon surrounded by the whole class. Everyone was giving her smiles and this creepy look before grabbing her everywhere like a tug of war game. She then dropped her sheet into the puddle and she tried to frantically get it but everyone overpowered her and soon it was in pieces due to people stepping on it and it getting wet.
All of a sudden everyone then stopped what they were doing and just walked in sync with straight faces as if nothing ever happened. Nishina looked down at the torn up piece of paper bewildered and confused before kneeling down and holding the torn paper whilst crying. She then went back to class trying to get everyone’s attention by saying things like ‘ Hey, you can see me right?’ or ‘ We’re friends right’. But no one heard a thing and just ignored
THE NEXT DAY
‘There was defiantly another classmate of our until yesterday. No matter how much I think I can’t remember her name. Or what type of person she was to me I can’t remember anything. Did all this really happen? Or was this all just a nightmare?’ Takamina thought to herself in class.
Meanwhile outside Aki-P was carrying  Nishina, who had jumped off the roof.

CLICK!CLICK!

“OMG! Stop taking picture of me! Can’t you just stop for one day?”

“I can’t since you’re my wife. And you look very pretty in all these picture.” Acchan then accidently pushed Takamina into an empty seat. And that’s when Takamina saw something written on the ‘empty’ seat. It read
‘Don’t go to the office’
'What does this mean?' Takamina thought.
------------
Screaming loudly in pain inside this mirror was Nishina, covered in darkness.....

Offline Gekikara chan

Re: Nightmare Sensei (Updated: Chapter 1:Part 3)
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 10:19:51 PM »
Sorry for not posting a new Update for a while!!!! :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: There was a trip to Spain and we stayed there for  1 month. Hope u guys don't mind it~~ :sweat: :sweat: Now.... ENJOY~~ :D

Chapter 2

On a dark night, It had been raining heavily, and in school, however, was a girl. She looked all beat up with a swollen mouth and limping towards a mirror. She saw her reflection and when she stopped walking there was a gang of girls 10 metres behind her and they all just started laughing

---------------------

"Don't go to the counselling room” Were the words written on an 'empty' desk. Takamina said that out loud to herself trying to figure out what that had meant while Acchan was just looking through the photos she had just taken of Takamina with a very impressed look on her face.

"Hmmmm...... Ne Ne Acchan..."

“What’s wrong Wife?” Asked Acchan in a very concerned voice.

“I was right after all.... There used to be someone in this seat. I can just feel it. As if there really was someone here.”

“Uno, Etto, Are you okay? I’m pretty sure there was no one sitting in this seat.  Maybe you’re just thinking things, like sometimes I believe dreams are real since they just look really real.” Said Acchan as she tried to explain to Takamina that she proberbly was just thinking things.

“No, no no. You’re wrong. It was just until Yesterday I thought there really was someone in this chair.” Takmina said really confused now.

Just as Acchan was about to say something, Shimada Haruka came bursting into the room saying something about how Yamamoto Sayaka (also known as Sayanee) and two other friends were going to confront Shinoda Mariko(nick:Sado) and her gang, the head of the school and the most feared. When they haeared this, Takamina had a very worried facial expression whereas on the other hand,Acchan, looked very impressed.
---------------------
“Hurry up!!” shouted Watanabe Miyuki (nick: Milky) in a very agitated and annoyed voice to Sayanee and Murashige Anna.  Milky had a swollen cheek, a little bit of a scruffy hair and  some tissue up her nose due to being beaten up by Sado’s Gang (Named ‘Sprit t Blues’ for no apparent reason. Slowly catching upi to her was Saynee and Anna.

“Mou~ why do we have to come with you!” Said Saynee in a scared yet confident voice

“Well.... hmmm... Let me think... OH YES, BECAUSE WE’RE GOING OUT AND COUPLES HAVE TO PROTECT EACH OTHER!!!!   :angry:

“Yeah, but..”

“ And what about me??!!” Murashige butted in“ I’m not going out with u yet I’m having to walk with you, and to ‘Her’ place.” Milky could easily tell that Anna was pissed at her for making her walk to Sado’s place.

Sweating and out of ideas on what to say,Milky just replied with “Well...  friends always look after each other, right?” since she didn’t have any more excuses.
Murashige was so pissed she was resisting the attempt to hit Milky on the face. But as she saw Sayanee and Milky walk away she just decided to follow them.
---------------------
As the three of them made their way to the Sprit Blues area Murashige and Sayanee started to get really nervous and scared but they still made their way to the gangs area since they couldn’t leave their friend (and in Sayanee’s case girlfriend) alone to fend for herself. When they did finally arrive at the Gangs area Milky was just about to confront Sado but before she could say a word Sado just kicked Milky into a huge pile of Bin bags where all the dirt and rubbish went all over here with a little banana on top  8).
Sayanee and Murashige stared in disbelieve and in horror as they soon realised that Milky had passed out from that one kick. Slowly, Sado approached the two girls and started smirking. Sado was a 23 year old student, the oldest in the school. She was held beck many times due to violence and for not taking any of her tests.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER U FUCKER!!!!” Sayanee shouted so loud that it felt like people’s eardrums were about to burst. Murashige, on the other hand, was just cowering behind Sayanee all petrefied and she wanted to stand up to Sado but just didn’t have to courage to.

“Calm down now, Yamamoto Sayaka.” She smirked “I know she’s your wife and all but... hehe,”
“DA FAQ U MEAN??!!”

“Shut up now and if you carry on shouting at me,” She looked at Milky who had passed out “ I might beat poor little Milky up. EH?!”

Trying to hold her frustration in, Sayanee said “ Fine, im sorry. TCH. I’m sorry for whatever Milky said, please just let her go. Don’t do any more harm to her.” Sayanee  was saying this, she started to tear up a little bit and her voice started to break.

“Hmmmmmm....... ok. But, on one condition.”  Sayanee was not liking what Sado was saying. “You will have to fight me and if you lose, we will bully her , but if you win, we won’t bully her and.... maybe you can try to take my space if you win. If you opt out of the fight, hehe. God knows what we will do to the three of you.” He looked directly at Murashige when he said that which caused her to panic even more and to also start pulling Saynee away before this got worse.
Sayanee looked down for a few second thinking “ Fine, if I win, you stop doing mean things to us and stop bullying Milky, COME AT ME!!”
Sado then gave Sayanee another smirk as she then walked past the two. After she left Sayanee went to Milky who looked like she was regaining her conciousnes back while Murashige was just hiding behind Sayanee. Milky wrapped her arms around the two of them and they made their way out.
---------------------

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Seishun! Mugen Power