JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Summer Time Love

Author Topic: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]  (Read 47680 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Lines Are Blurred ...
« Reply #420 on: July 05, 2007, 03:09:27 PM »
Finally starting to talk but breaking off before the sentence was complete, Eri struggled to find the words.

“Come with me?”
Is that spelled correctly?  :twisted:

I kid, I kid. :rofl:

Watching Eri’s familiar back and letting her best friend pull her along through the seemingly endless corridors, Sayumi smiled to herself. She could feel the slightly cold early morning air brush against her cheeks as their pace quickened. The two rows of small lights fitted in the walls a few inches off the floor transformed their path into a mystical route. She could immediately imagine this as the trail that would lead them to an enchanted castle. Even if it didn’t, Sayumi knew in her heart she would follow Eri anywhere.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~!  :mon cute:

“So this is it? You're breaking up with me? I should have known a threesome would never work."

"Who said anything about breaking up?"

"Really? Then why am I always being left out. It's like you don't need me, don't want me, around."

"Did it look to you like we're having all the fun? Cuz we aren't. Things don't reach fun, fun without you Gaki-san."
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO there's no breakup! The three of them are gonna continue their threesome dating thing!  :w00t:

Wait a sec...threesome?  :O

Threesome. :?

THREESOME!!! :pimp:

"It's true, Ai-chan can't keep things up by herself."
Oh ZING! :lol:

It took little to bring a flush to Asami’s cheeks and Makoto knew exactly what would, teasing. Sliding an arm around her shoulder and leaning her cheek in to rest on Kon Kon’s blushed ones, Makoto suggested in a mischievous manner.

“I brought back chocolate sauces, wanna play?” 
Bring on the chocolate! :rockon:

“Are we trapped?”

A sense of panic rose within Sayumi as the elevator unexpectedly turned dark and inched slowly to a halt. The noise of the motors roaring died down and silence soon followed.

“I made it stop. I……I needed some time alone…….. with you.”
Ah, Eri and her thing for small spaces.  :mon sweat:

"And how do you intend to make it up to me?"

Her voice was teasing with a slightly naughty tone. The devil in her was definitely unleashing itself. So this was what Mikitty meant by Sayumi having a dark side and wanting to see more of it.
Miki-sama knows!  :twisted:

"Morning."

Looking up, Risa saw four glistening eyes staring back at her. Three normal and one wonky.
:wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :hiakhiakhiak:

"You know something about this don't you?"

Reina questioned with a mischievous glee when she saw Risa's panicky look.

"I uh.... kinda told Kame about this Operation Elly thingy..."

"Operation Elly?"

Turning her body fully, Ai leaned against the soft pillows on the bed.

"Well, it's carried out in an elevator. That explains the Elly part."

"And?"

"That stuff's chocolate sauce. You can guess the rest."

Risa admitted glumly. Trust Eri to leave traces of her unspeakable deed behind. Turtles are so slow.

"You didn't hear the best part."

"There's more?"

Ai was incredulous and her huge doe eyes widened as Reina got increasingly fired up.

"Yeah, they had a camera installed in there yesterday afternoon."
SCORE!!!  :on lol: :rockon:

"We gotta get that tape! We gotta tell Kame!!!"

Taking off at breakneck speed, she raced for the door and almost reached it when she got tackled to the floor. Now she could say she knew what a dusty carpet tasted like.

"Damn it Reina, that hurt!"

"Eri has herself covered."

"Huh?"

Ai scratched her head which made her hair tousled and her overall appearance extremely sexy.

"She's has a shell so she's covered, get it?"

"That's lame."

"I like doing it when you're mad Gaki-san. I'm sure it's gonna be really good."

"Last night was okay, but now's gonna be a blast!"

"But...but... what about Kame? And the video?"

"We'll be quick. Just a little touch-and-go."

"Yippee, it's fun-fun time!!!"
Wow, they really DID miss Risa, didn't they?  :oops:

Meeting Miki at the entrance of their apartment block, Aya gasped with disbelief at seeing her fellow H!P colleague and best friend. Miki was notorious for being late, to think that she was actually five minutes early today.

"I ran out of DVDs to watch."

Grumbling as she tapped her ID card at the reader, she waited for Aya to step through the automatic sliding doors before following. As they entered the lobby and walked further, Miki caught sight of a sign written in big red and white letters. The 'security room.'

"Watching the other H!P members when they don't know they are being watched could be fun."

"I didn't know you had stalker tendencies."
Of course Miki-sama has to be the one to get the tape. If anyone can "appreciate" it...it's Miki-sama.  :roll: 8)

"I'll enjoy this all by myself later and you won't be a part of it."

Sticking her chin out at an impatient looking Aya, Miki jiggled the tape in her face.

"Whatever. If I can fall asleep through supposedly good movies, I can't see how this will be any better. Probably just images of people pressing lift buttons."
Dear Aya-chhan, if you only knew. ;D

The Fujimoto ain't going to make the same mistake twice, no she isn't. Making a mental note to give Eri a nice hard wedgie the next time she sees her, Miki went back to watching the tape, completely forgetting about Aya still yelling outside.
I love the way she's thinking about herself in the 3rd person while she's being all voyeuristic. That's damn cute...and hot.  :drool:

Also, Eri and Sayu's antics acutally impressed Miki...that's no small feat in and of itself.  :lol:

EDIT: Aw it's over? Oh well, it's been a terrific run! Thanks for all the fun we've had with this lil_hamz! :thumbsup
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 03:11:41 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Re: The Lines Are Blurred ...
« Reply #421 on: July 08, 2007, 04:00:08 AM »
Wow. Just Wow. I re-read it all today xD Turtle Sundae FTW!!!!!!!!!! And the threesome is a trademark JPHiP moment xD The entire story was amazing, and I congratulate you on finishing! I truly hope you write lots more in the future, as this fic kicked ass, but maybe something like OTN's doing (except not that many sequels....)?
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]
« Reply #422 on: July 28, 2007, 06:10:02 PM »
No, Thank you, lil hamz, for a kickass fic. Horray for happy endings.  :grin:

Sorry for the late reply, but YESSS! The ReinaGakiAi threesome lives on. :hee:

...Miki couldn't concentrate on anything else besides getting to know her juniors better.
:lol: oh, Miki. Though a MikiEriSayu threesome wouldn't be bad at all.  :yep:

BTW, I couldn't help but imagine a SayuMiki pairing with the line:
So this was what Mikitty meant by Sayumi having a dark side and wanting to see more of it.

If you're writing a new fic, let me know!  :D

Offline -HB-

« Reply #423 on: August 02, 2007, 02:39:01 AM »
Sorry for taking so long to read the last chapter!
I just got back now..... xD
veeeeeeeeeeeeery nice one, indeed!
everyone is happy (and one is greedy)
nice way to conclude the gakiXaiXreina problem!
and... hey! you've to include Mako-chan and Kon-kon! Love you for this! ^___^
Great and lovelly fic!
hope to read more of your writings very soon!

[ Oh gosh.... Miki is soooo insatiable! O.o ]
YHEA! I'M FINALLY BACK! ^_^

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #424 on: September 19, 2007, 09:21:31 AM »
Eep!  So sorry for reading the last chapter so late!   :kneelbow:  I haven't been around as much as I would have liked...that and I'm one of the weird people that like to hold off reading the last chapter just cause I don't want a story that I absolutely adore to end!  *like putting a book in the fridge*  :sweat: 

But anyways the last chapter was all kinds of awesome!  It was sooo sweet!!  I love it  :shy1:  My favourite part of course is of SayuEri and well you know  XD  and the miki part at the end is just too funny.  I think the ending was great!  *huggles hammy san* 

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #425 on: September 06, 2008, 04:48:42 AM »
^^ I'm so glad I came across this good story, haha lots of naughty moments in ur story XD and really funny story, and good job at portraying their personalities. the konkonXmako pairing was so nice~ ty for writing such a story, looking forward to your future works

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #426 on: September 09, 2008, 12:53:36 AM »
i love your fic I think you just turned me into a Eri/Sayu lover hehe :D

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #427 on: September 10, 2008, 11:18:29 AM »
^^ I'm so glad I came across this good story, haha lots of naughty moments in ur story XD and really funny story, and good job at portraying their personalities. the konkonXmako pairing was so nice~ ty for writing such a story, looking forward to your future works

i love your fic I think you just turned me into a Eri/Sayu lover hehe :D

Thanks you guys...or girls :P I didn't think anyone would read this fic anymore. I'm really happy you enjoyed reading this. I have another 2 threads of FF up so feel free to read and comment if you like! :)

@WinterAir: I was quite surprised that you mentioned Mako and KonKon. I really liked them when I was writing this story. I'm glad you liked them together too.

@writerjunkie: KameShige SAIKOU!! :heart: Possibly one of the best pairings ever, welcome to the club :D

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #428 on: September 14, 2008, 02:01:16 PM »
I'm gonna bump this baby once again ;)
I remembered reading this ages ago but couldn't actually remember what happen so that means I just HAD to read it again, and when doing so, it all~ came back to me! :heart:
It was incredibly enjoyable coz it was so damn cutesy, even the angst was sooo sweet :mon inluv:
I love how you use the only true way to get around a love triangle... Make a threesome out of it XD
You've grown so much as a writer too, you can see it through this fic and over amongst ur many one-shot/shorter stories thread, you keep on improving and it's amazing... YAY! The real winners in this are us, the readers, so even better :D
I could praise you more but I have to save something for later :lol:

A question though, do you ever get freaked out when ur in a taxi or do you avoid them at all costs? :P

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #429 on: September 16, 2008, 08:41:38 AM »
LOL, no I don't get freaked out by cabs. In fact, I'd take one over getting squashed on the bus or train any day :lol: I usually end up putting the girls in a taxi since it seems like the most common way for them to get around.

You don't know how happy I am to hear you say I've improved :hip aww: I always feel that I'm not that good as a writer. So seeing your comment makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :mon cute: THANK YOU SO MUCH lollipopgirl :kneelbow:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Summer Time Love