JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamada Akiko - Buzama

Author Topic: Veronica Mars (movie confirmed!)  (Read 6487 times)

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
Veronica Mars
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 10:04:03 PM »
Quote from: frblckstr1;235659
news:alt.binaries.multimedia 3x07 was just posted in 350MB quality, hq arriving now...
...Is that part the link-type-thing? I'm confused XD

EDIT: My brother downloaded the episode, and so he's gonna send me it tomorrow! :inlove: I love my brother~
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 11:11:22 PM by Princess Pudding »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Veronica Mars
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2006, 07:46:16 AM »
You know, I watched it for the first time the other nite on The CW. DAMN, she's tiny but cute!! reminds me of someone lol

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
Veronica Mars
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2006, 12:51:15 PM »
Quote from: daigong;236137
You know, I watched it for the first time the other nite on The CW. DAMN, she's tiny but cute!! reminds me of someone lol
You mean, you saw the episode I haven't seen?!
:ONfrustrated::ONfrustrated::ONfrustrated:

Offline Katri~

• AAA fangirl ♥
  • Member+
  • Takahashi Ai fangirl ♥
Veronica Mars
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2006, 06:46:41 PM »
Veronica Mars! :inlove:

It's one of the best series ever! And one of the shows where the main character is really the best. I mean Veronic is COOL. :yay: Kristen Bell is a goooood actor I think! And there is good music in the episodes.

Goto Yukari, hotter than you!Takahashi Ai kicks your ass!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Veronica Mars
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 11:14:19 PM »
NO!!!!!! VERONICA MARS HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!!!
http://comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=19392

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Veronica Mars
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 09:11:46 AM »
Breaking News: BIG SCOOP! CREATOR ROB THOMAS CONFIRMS 'VERONICA MARS' MOVIE

He will write the script, Kristen Bell will star and Joel Silver will produce

THE SKINNY: At the tail end of this winter’s television critic’s event, Rob Thomas, who has resurrected his 1998 TV series CUPID for another go-around on ABC, announced that he’s currently working on a VERONICA MARS feature film (based on his short-lived UPN/CW show), now that his new series order has been reduced from thirteen episodes to eight episodes.

"That means I have time to write the VERONICA MARS movie," he says. "But my writing the movie is half the battle. Someone else has to pay for it. Joel Silver does have a certain pile of money. He called on me saying ‘Can we do this now?’ Kristen wants to do it. Joel wants to do it and I want to do it. For me, that’s the next project."

Although he wouldn’t reveal exactly what the story would be, he did tell iF, "it’s 70 percent broken in my head."

"I’ve been struggling with this one plot point and I’m hopeful to figure that out," he adds. "I watched the final episode of the series a few weeks ago and there were a lot of gaps and the plotting for the original came to me. I mean for the movie, I’m feeling like I’m on the right track now. But I don’t want to give that away yet.

In terms of cast, Thomas says he’s talked with Jason Dohring, Enrico Colantoni and Kristen Bell.

"Obviously," he says with a smile.

And while there were always talks of the character of Veronica Mars ending up at the F.B.I., he says that’s not where the movie will be heading.

"The one thing that I will say is where it will pick up," says Thomas. "I know we did that F.B.I. ‘what if’ thing, but we would not go to that place. I think it would open just days before the Hearst College Graduation. So Veronica would be sort of at the end of her college career.
http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=7452

OMG! :w00t:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Re: Veronica Mars (movie confirmed!)
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »
My friend is gonna go NUTS over this, she's such a VM addict.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamada Akiko - Buzama