JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Mao Zi Xi Fa

Author Topic: [JPN] Hyde  (Read 5978 times)

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
[JPN] Hyde
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 03:40:03 AM »
Quote from: Rei-chan;232058
It's become sorta noticeable lately, since he's getting these big bags under his eyes and the skin on his face doesnt really look as young as it did a few yrs ago, but still, yeah, Hyde is awesome and looks younger than he is :heart:
Doesn't he have a kid or something? If not, he sure looks like he might

devilayu

[JPN] Hyde
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 01:20:05 AM »
Quote from: Princess Pudding;232062
Doesn't he have a kid or something? If not, he sure looks like he might

Yes, I think the child is a few years old by now and is rumored to be a boy. He never talks about his child and I don't think Megumi has mentioned it either (though I remember seeing paparazzi pics of her pregnant).

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
[JPN] Hyde
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2006, 04:41:25 AM »
Yeah, like I said in page 1,

Quote from: Rei-chan;204327
And yeah... married... with a baby... XD  I wonder how his baby looks, since he has kept him completely guarded from the media. But that's admirable though, protecting his family so well :heart:

And yes, it is a boy and he was born some years ago, and has been kept very protected from media and such.

By the way, in case anyone is interested in the cute story:

He had a crush on her for a long time, cause she was a weathergirl and ppl say that when he was asked "what type of girl do you like?" he'd say "like Ooishi Megumi". Then on an Utaban episode in which Laruku was the guest, they brought her as a surprise, and she gave him her signed photobook (bleh, gag me >_>). Hyde acted so cute and shocked and shy and CUTE. Eventually they fell in love and got married on xmas day 2001~  :heart:

This is funny:

Megumi's signature before Hyde:

And after Hyde:

Interesting influence...  :ONxD:

(pics from the 4th Ave Cafe)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 04:43:38 AM by Rei-chan »

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Mao Zi Xi Fa