JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Minimanimo

Author Topic: The marimari memorial thread (Rest In Peace)  (Read 89905 times)

Offline lma282

• Rest of a Goddess
  • Member+
The marimari memorial thread (Rest In Peace)
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2006, 02:13:15 AM »
Quote from: tivx
FUCK!!!! He was the nicest guy in this forum, help us all a lot.

Even though it was last year it feels like yesterday when he first pm'd me on irc "are you new to H!P?" lol then he had told me the difference between the sub-groups and shuggle groups. Introduced me to other members, we pretty much pm'd each other everyday talking about either H!P or racing heh of course he was the one giving me the info, until I left for a while. He pretty much told me most of the things I know about H!P. Thank You Marimari, no, Kyle. May you rest in peace and follow Risa your angel into the heavens. My condolences to his whole family and his friends. Already missing you man...

from this , He sure was nice & friendly to everyone h!p fans .He was great generously share love of h!p to us in  past few years.

Be my honestly, when i recall all he do for us , my tears fall on face.
If risa know this ,  i believe that she will do the same for marimari .

Rest in peace.   marimari ! There are so many people still miss u

Offline Rhyno335

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2006, 02:19:26 AM »
My condolences. Although I didn't get to know him, but from what I have been reading, he was a great person. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2006, 02:23:54 AM »
I never got a chance to talk/interact with marimari, but everyone says he's a really nice person.  I wish I did get a chance though.

Rest in peace, marimari.

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2006, 02:32:11 AM »
rip marimari,my condolences for his family,your spirit and your memory will never be forgotten here at jphip

Flyp

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2006, 02:33:00 AM »
I've been trying for hours to come up with something to say, and haven't had much luck.  Kyle, you were the most sincerely nice person I knew... no one ever had anything bad to say about you...  I'm just at a total loss at what to say... I'll always remember you man, the last year and a half with you around will never be forgotten... ever

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2006, 02:41:03 AM »
Condolences to Kagobon and your family. I never really got to know him personally, just recognised him for all of the uploading that he did for everyone-- and even just that, providing for everyone, says alot.

Rest in peace marimari.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2006, 03:14:00 AM »
As a fellow Risa fan, I am truly distraught by this news. I've not been around JPH!P that long but I know that marimari has contributed a lot to the forum. I can't thank him enough for some of the files he shared. My condolences to all his loved ones.  

Rest in peace marimari/Kyle.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Lemon

• Something Sexy
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2006, 04:14:25 AM »
Wow. This news is quite a blow to me. I never directly talked to marimari, but I've seen him around and his various uploads for others, and I'm very grateful for what he brought to the community. Thanks for what you've done marimari, we'll miss you.

Rest in peace.

Offline Buson

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2006, 04:29:47 AM »
さよならのかわりに
Thank you for your everything.

My sincerest condolence; rest in peace, marimari.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2006, 04:33:33 AM »
This is a tragic blow to the community here. I never got a chance to talk to him, but I know that he is in a place where he will never have to suffer again. I know that Risa is watching over him now. Godspeed, marimari

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
RIP
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2006, 04:41:36 AM »
Not really sure what to say right now. I only idolised him, before I came here. But on meeting him he turned out to be such a great guy. A year on, and I still think that way. Condolences to you and your family, KagoBon. I, for one, will always remember Kyle.

Offline light_hikari

• lol i'm like never here
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2006, 04:52:35 AM »
He was always such an amazing person with his uploads and just how honest and kind he was in general. He will certainly be missed and will not be forgotten. My deepest condolences.
a post by me, a rare thing!

Offline KagoBon

• marimari's lil sis
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2006, 05:33:22 AM »
Wow, thank you! I'm sure Kyle will be happy to know you guys cared this much. For him, I'll try to keep up with new Morning Musume stuff, but I'm clueless of where he downloaded all this stuff.

Anyways, I wish you could've of met him in real life. Even if my brother was bound in a wheelchair and couldn't walk or use his arms, he still continued to smile. My family were his arms and his legs. Kyle died just this morning, so it's really hard and I'm having trouble accepting the fact he is gone.

Even now, I can hear him and telling me how much he couldn't wait til Aibon comes back. Or how much he didn't want Konkon or Makoto to leave Morning Musume.

All I can remember are the words my dad said to me this morning: "Kyle is dead." It won't stop repeating in my head.

Offline JaisBane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2006, 05:37:36 AM »
I don't believe there is anything I could say that could express my remorse over Kyle's passing better than what everyone here has already said; particularly Masa, SITS, JFC, and Harlock.  Kyle was the most beautiful person that I've had the fortune to meet, he had the unique ability to brighten the lives of all those he came across.  Just as Risa became the Idol that brightened his life, he has become the Idol that brightens ours.  Kyle, your memory shines on in all of us.  Rest in Peace, old buddy.

Offline amuse

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2006, 05:38:38 AM »
marimari was so nice on irc .... can't believe he's gone ...
I ..don't know what to say now ...

rest in peace.

(risa <3)
Quote from: hot_lilAzn
i named mine Man of steel becuz it\'s always hard as steel and hard lol :wink:

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2006, 05:43:55 AM »
Again, I'm really deeply sorry for your loss.

Don't worry about keeping up with all the new Momusu stuff, we'll do our best to share stuff like marimari has.

Offline Jsmurf

• BUKKAKE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2006, 05:54:10 AM »
sorry for your loss kagobon...didnt really know the guy, but before i found this place i've seen his contributions at h!o. really generous guy.

Rest in peace Marimari,
and kagobon, best of luck to you and your family
:shakeit:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2006, 05:56:52 AM »
We can't imagine the emotions you must be going through KagoBon. We wish we could do more to help. Just you telling us of his condition, makes him inspire all of us to better people. Thank you and your family for providing us marimari aka Kyle.

I will regret for the rest of my life that I did not make an extra effort to meet up with marimari when we brought the JPH!P crew through SoCal.

We can help you carry on your brother's love of Morning Musume right here.  Browse the forum and you'll bound to find a goodie or news item that kept Kyle so passionate about his hobby. There's The Asshole forum with the Discography thread that he practically maintained, an archive of Sports Festival DVDs where he seflessly upped many files, the list goes on and on.

As echoed by everyone, Kyle was the model citizen. Never criticized you or your opinions, and would always tack on a "Risa <3" If we got too perverted, he'd respond "ew" - if everyone acted 10% like marimari the world would be a better place.

Mourn you till we join you homey.

Offline klise

• Kagolise
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2006, 07:12:40 AM »
im sorry to hear this
my condolence for you and your family

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2006, 07:14:04 AM »
Totally Stunned...
 I am really sorry for your lost.
  My deepest condolences to you and your family

He will be fondly remembered.
Gocchin.com

"私は、はっきりいって、冷めてないよ。クールでもないよ。セクシーでもないよ。子供なんだよ。" 後藤真希

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Minimanimo