JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Japanese Girl

Author Topic: Our Cursed Gift [Chapter 47: Our Final Promise][COMPLETE]  (Read 130018 times)

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 07:35:52 PM »
I finally got around to reading this and I love the idea. Very unique which is a good thing. And now that i think of it it does remind me of Fruits Baskets because of the hugging/kissing and transforming thing. This is way better though ^_^ My guess is the head is Yuko haha

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 10:19:50 PM »
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

AWESOME

*wants more baaaaaadly*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 10:44:00 PM »
I love this fic! XD It's awsome, and different from the others, that's what makes it so great. :D WE WANT MORE DAMNIT! ^^
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
4: "Fool"
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 04:34:57 AM »
>Rndmnweird: I swear, if she really is, will I have to fear my life? XD

>Wordsworth: Haha, yay suspense XD

>Chrno: You'll see who the next one is in this chapter.

>KrazyforKamei: Haha, It's fun to guess, right? :]

>Tanachan: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG A CHAPTER!!!!

>Saikami: Yes, it IS pretty different huh? Relationships with a fantasy twist.

Alright, I have chapters 4 and 5 written out, but I'm just going to post chapter 4. If I get five comments at least, I'll post the fifth chapter! <3...

------------------------------

Yossie and Miki walked side by side down the hallway with a few folders in each of their hands. They both walked nonchalantly down the silenced isle of labeled doors, discussing the morning’s happenings. It is usually like this in the mornings after all. Yossie and Miki dropped the folders underneath assigned doors so that the inhabitants within would get the schedule for the day; it was the leader and sub-leader’s morning duties after all. The discussion topics were pretty much an event itself, for if they wanted to, they could host a segment of futarigoto with the vast ranges of topics they covered as they performed their morning duties. However today, this topic was the Orochi curse.

“So, how did the head take it on the phone?” Miki asked, sliding a folder down the door crack whose property was of a certain Michishige.

Yossie recollected her thoughts on the phone call as she emptied her hands quickly. “Hmm… She said she’s letting Reina go for now, but if she starts going insane because of it, we’d have no choice but to bury her memories, or worse, take her out of the Project, but I trust our Reina too,” Yossie smiled, recalling the reply in her head.

I believe… I will trust her for now…This will be good for the cursed members, perhaps. To be touched by an innocent heart like Reina’s…We’ll see what happens the future.

As the leader and sub-leader finished their duties, they walked through the lower floor and into the lounge area. “I still find it funny how you are the first to give out the secret to Reina, out of the other seven.”

“You’re not contributing well to my morning mood,” Miki gave a light punch to Yossie’s shoulder as they continued walking.

“Who found out?!” came an outraged voice behind them.

“Ah, well it seems Reina found out about the curse thanks to Miki here,” Yossie pointed with her thumb, “and I half-expected you to be the next one to reveal your curse, not Miki,” Yossie smiled at the girl behind them, blocking another punch by her sub-leader.

“You are a fool for letting your guard down.”

“Huh? What gives?” Miki suspended her punches in order to pay full attention. Yossie also gave a questioning expression.

“I don’t trust a 6th generation member like her. At all.”

“Come now, why the harsh attitude? I’m older than you, and I trust you into not sending a normal person flying with your fists of fury.”

The girl twirled in the opposite direction and trudged.

“Hey! If you’re stressed like that, you might transform!” The groping devil called out. The enraged girl didn’t even bother taking her advice and continued trudging up the stairs. Miki stepped behind and wrapped her hands around Yossie’s waist and sighed on her shoulder, “What should we do about her?”

Resting her hands on Miki’s affectionate arms, Yossie could only sigh with her companion, “She’s the seventh head after all. I don’t care what Americans say about seven, she definitely is not a lucky person to have around…”
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 05:00:28 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 04:41:38 AM »
YAY new chapter! -dances- Haha, the person seems pretty pissed about it. I can't wait to read what she does about it. XD And I also love how Yossie teases Miki. :D So cute!

Quote from: Yuuyami
Resting her hands on Miki’s affectionate arms, Yossie could only sigh with her companion, “She’s the seventh head after all. I don’t care what Americans say, she definitely is not a lucky person to have around…”

Haha, that's awsome.

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 05:34:25 AM »
2/5 !

you said we'd know who was the next one :o

arg....so... younger than yossi...not in the 6th gen...unluc........... 7th....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah XD XD XD XD
i just found out loool....:evil: :evil: :evil:

Saikami you said it...

AWSOME lol....

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 05:40:00 AM »
Quote from: ChrNo
2/5 !

you said we'd know who was the next one :o

arg....so... younger than yossi...not in the 6th gen...unluc........... 7th....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah XD XD XD XD
i just found out loool....:evil: :evil: :evil:

Saikami you said it...

AWSOME lol....

Ahhh. I still don't get it. Well, I think I do but maybe I don't. How about explaining it to us slow folks?

Anyways, at first I was just going to skip over this fanfic but I read it. And I love, love, love it. Its very interesting and not your standard H!P story. Very nice. Keep up the good work!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2006, 05:54:57 AM »
Woops XD I meant Next chapter for when you find out who it is XD

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2006, 05:57:58 AM »
:panda_argh:

I have three words for ya:

Leader > Subleader

What do you mean we have to guess who number 7 is? :o
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 06:00:08 AM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2006, 12:24:28 PM »
hope they dont hurt Reina :/..

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 01:51:16 PM »
well i guess the 7th is miracle lucky 7th momusu XD

so...
can i guess who the other are ?...
i would go for yuko the head one, nono for the second, mika for the 3rd...yossi 4th, rika 6th, and no idea for the 8th...maybe a h!pk XD

edit...i thought about mika for her name, but she isnt in h!p anymore...so....i'll go for maki then XD
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 01:55:22 PM by ChrNo »

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 02:10:19 PM »
well i guess the 7th is miracle lucky 7th momusu XD

so...
can i guess who the other are ?...
i would go for yuko the head one, nono for the second, mika for the 3rd...yossi 4th, rika 6th, and no idea for the 8th...maybe a h!pk XD

edit...i thought about mika for her name, but she isnt in h!p anymore...so....i'll go for maki then XD

XD Woa, you're really into this, aren't cha? :D I have my guesses, but I'll keep them to myself. :panda_haha:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Chapter 5: "The Seventh Head"
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2006, 04:04:32 PM »
>Saikami: I love Yomiki too XD

>Chrno: Replied to that XD But all of your guesses were wrong.

>Youkai Chica: Glad to know you read it XD

>Wordsworth: This time, I'm pretty positive that the next person really IS revealed.

Tanakachi: You'll see XD

--------------------------------

“Ha… that was refreshing,” Reina said as she maneuvered over her thrown away clothes on her way to the door. While drying her hair with a towel with her left hand, she picked up the schedule with her right hand. She allowed the towel to fall over her shoulder as she used her other hand to firmly grasp the schedule in order to read it.

“Ah… nothing’s changed, it’s just like yesterday…” Reina turned around, but was interrupted by a poof behind her. “Ah! Another one?!” she exclaimed, turning around. She looked down to find a snake, with the kanji for seven, 七, on it’s forehead.

“Well, it seems a cursed member has visited me,” Reina said, lifting her hand out, “who are you? Get inside, I don’t want anyone seeing us,” using her other hand to move the clothes closer. “Sorry about the air conditioner.”

‘So THAT was the cause of transformation, not stress. Stupid 5th head,’ the snake thought. When she saw the hand offered out, she lunged out and attempted to bite Reina, shifting to striking position and hissing.

“Jeez!” Reina backed away, “Just trying to help! What’s your problem?!” Reina stood in a ready-to-smack-back position.

“Don’t you dare…tell anyone of our meeting…” the snake hissed dangerously at Reina, prepared to strike if she got near. The snake rose a bit higher and swayed a bit to ready itself for strike. On the snake’s belly, was something metal—a piercing. A belly button piercing it looked like, and that could only mean one person…

“Eh? Goto-san?” Reina lowered her defenses. “What brings you to meet me now?”

The snake didn’t talk, but continued hissing and showing off its rather sharp fangs at Reina. This display of silence and danger continued for a minute or two, before the teenager decided to talk.

“Take it easy! What did I do wrong? I said I would keep the secret!” Reina tried to say coolly.

There was a poof of smoke, and a figure of Maki’s body rushed out and pinned Reina to the wall by her hands. “Don’t tell anyone…”

“Of course I won’t, Goto-san,” Reina stared into Maki’s rather intimidating golden eyes.

“Don’t tell anyone of our mini confrontation that is,” Maki loomed ever closer.

“You’re not so frightening naked, you know,” Reina replied back with a sarcastic sneer on her face. Reina did not regret saying that either, even when Maki’s fist hit the wall next to her face. “As I said, not so frightening,” Reina smirked. Maki was about to let loose another punch, but…

There was a noise.

A thud noise rather.

Maki immediately was knocked out.

She transformed into a snake courtesy of landing on Reina’s lips.

There was a shoe near the aforementioned snake.

“Don’t mind Maki!” Miki waved her hand dismissively, “She gets pissed whenever someone discovers the curse, so she’s always like this!”

“I think I could tell…”

“So, how was it?”

“How was what?”

“I recall you saying that you admired Maki from your Futarigoto, what is it like, seeing her true character?”

“Nice to see how well-endowed she is up-close, and seemingly angrier than you (“Hey!”) however, that still does not stop me from admiring her.”

“Haha, have fun with your admiring. Oh and… can I have my shoe back?”

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 04:10:32 PM »
HAHA!!! YAY I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! -dies- Haha, yay for belly button rings! :D I think I must say, my two favorite quotes are:
“You’re not so frightening naked, you know,” Reina replied back with a sarcastic sneer on her face. Reina did not regret saying that either, even when Maki’s fist hit the wall next to her face. “As I said, not so frightening,” Reina smirked.

aaand
“Nice to see how well-endowed she is up-close, and seemingly angrier than you (“Hey!”) however, that still does not stop me from admiring her.”

Man, how I love Reina and Maki. :heart: and when they're together arguing is just plain funny as hell.

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 04:55:01 PM »

>Chrno: Replied to that XD But all of your guesses were wrong.

BAM :panda_omg:

lol...

well it was weird to think that koharu would be so pissed of anyway xD

but now i really don't see any connection with the numbers and the girls XD XD XD
and the cursed one look so evil :shock:

way to go, post more, surprise us ! yeah XD

(Saikami : well i think im too hyper lol...im addicted to the fanfics here XD)

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 05:15:16 PM »
(Saikami : well i think im too hyper lol...im addicted to the fanfics here )

Don't worry, I am too. ^^

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2006, 05:17:22 PM »
Haha XD To be frankly honest, the cursed members and their head number is actually unaccounted for, I just chose random numbers for the girls XD Some are significant, some are not. So much for planning this story deeply, eh? XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2006, 07:32:25 PM »
“Haha, have fun with your admiring. Oh and… can I have my shoe back?
:lol: I love your dry humour in this. This part's the best line, IMO.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2006, 10:16:37 PM »
This is awesome! "Seeing how well endowed she is up-close (HEY!)"
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2006, 10:33:38 PM »
that's pretty fun. A Maki even more agressive than Miki.. that's interesting XD
mm.. a snake have belly button? XD
I still don't know much about orochi's leyend though *runs to wiki*

PS: sorry for not comment before :P

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Japanese Girl