JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - HALLELUJAH

Author Topic: Accused Cop Killer Shot 68 Times  (Read 971 times)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
Accused Cop Killer Shot 68 Times
« on: October 02, 2006, 01:06:40 AM »
MIAMI - A fugitive gunman accused of killing a Florida sheriff’s deputy was shot 68 times by SWAT team officers who found him hiding in the woods, according to autopsy results.

Police fired 110 shots at Angilo Freeland, 27, the target of a massive manhunt in central Florida following the shooting death of Polk County Sheriff’s Deputy Matt Williams Thursday.

“That’s all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel newspaper.

Judd said Williams was “executed” after Freeland was pulled over in a routine traffic stop on Thursday. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed.

Williams, 39, was shot eight times—one bullet fired at close range behind the deputy’s right ear and another in his right temple, according to autopsy results released on Saturday by the sheriff’s office.

Sheriff’s officials said SWAT team members found Freeland on Friday hiding under a fallen oak tree in a wooded area near where the deputies were shot, and began firing when they saw a gun in his hand.

Offline thelastangel

• get DEF to the bone
  • Member+
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 04:00:00 AM »
I've got friends and family that are in law enforcement....it is a scary life...some twisted shit out there and sick fuckers.  I feel for Deputy Matt Williams' family for the senselss loss.  SWAT should have had more bullets...no mercy for cop killers.
-_-The HANA----------The MGF------------The AME-----------The RIVE

MikMix04

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 05:34:52 AM »
shoot first, ask questions later.

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 09:39:59 AM »
^ There was a gun in his hand.