JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - 365 NICHI NO KAMI HIKOUKI

Author Topic: [Yuko crackpairing] Love Is Timeless (chapter threee)  (Read 11863 times)

Offline MIKIisLOVE

[Yuko crackpairing] Love Is Timeless
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2006, 12:28:30 PM »
Ah, I see.......

-) Kaorin/Nacchi/Yuko/Maimai/Airin XD

-) Yurina/Erika (implied :o)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2006, 01:58:24 PM »
Cuuuuute.

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2006, 04:44:32 AM »
chapter ten

Suzuki Airi had positioned herself behing the corner of a corridor. Her eyes were focused on Yuko and Mai.
"Nakazawa-senpai, do you love me?" Mai asked.
"Yes,"
"No," Mai shook her head. "It's alright if you don't."

Silence.

"I'll ask again: do you love me?" Mai repeated.
"I'm sorry.." Yuko said after a long pause. "But, Nacchi and I.. there's a bond between us. A bond that, if broken, would upset the balance of the entire Hello! Project.." she took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry.."

What bond? What exactly would happen to the balance of Hello! Project if broken?

"It's alright," Mai smiled. "It was.. wrong of me. Don't worry, Nakazawa-senpai, I understand."
And with that, she walked off. Airi's focus had turned to Yuko, who looked shocked, almost as if she had killed Mai.

"Nice going, stupid," said a voice from out of the shadows. "Way to break the girl's heart. Poor thing, I feel rather sorry for her.."

'No way..' Airi stared. What was SHE doing here!?

"Yuko, that was a very stupid thing to do," the woman breathed in Yuko's ear, pressing her body against Yuko's back, the second woman still in shock. "Why.." she whispered, wrapping her arms around Yuko's neck. "Why are you so intent on causing heartbreak because of her?" she moved her arm down Yuko's own. "Remember what happened.. last time..."

Airi wanted to tell her to stop, to tell her to quit frightening Yuko. She was as confused as anyone reading this, but she knew something had to be dome. And what about that 'last time?' However, someone bet Airi to it.

"That's enough," said Yasuda Kei, looking stern, her arms crossed. "You should know better than that, Ayaka."
"Kemeko, you're no fun." Ayaka sighed, letting go of Yuko and walking over to Kei.
Yuko was now trembling all over, her hands covering her face.
"Kemeko, I think someone else is here," Ayaka said luciously, her beady eyes darting around.
"Yes, I can sense them too," Kei, however, looked unconcerned.
"Over there!" Ayaka made her way over to where Airi was hiding. Before Airi knew what was happening, Ayaka had grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up so that her feet were inches off the floor, and that their faces were of equal height, their noses almost touching.
"My," Ayaka licked her lips as though she were a spider who had swallowed a rather juicy fly. "Suzuki Airi, twelve, one of the lead members of ºC-ute. What brings you here?"
"I—" Airi turned back to look at Yuko, now on all fours, still trembling. "Just passing through." she grinned causally.
"Nonsence," Ayaka smiled evily. "You've been interefing, so I'll have you come with us."
"Ayaka," Kei interruped. "put her down."
Ayaka looked mock-thoughtful. "Hmmm... Let me think about that.. No." she said flatly. "I don't think I will."
Airi felt something strangling her - as she gasped for air, the room started spinning. She couldn't move. All of a sudden, everything went black.

Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2006, 07:12:06 PM »
????? Oh my oh my? What's this?

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2006, 09:16:57 PM »
Wow, this is really crack!!! But I'm so curious where this will lead!!!! :heart:

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2006, 06:34:09 AM »
chapter eleven

'Huh? Where am I?' Airi tried to move, but she couldn't — something was holding her down. The last thing she remembered was Ayaka throwing her to the floor.. She opened her eyes, slowly. 'What the HELL!?'

Facing her was a circular room, with a layer of mist covering the floor. There were no windows and no furniture, except for a leather armchair in the middle of the room, with somebody sitting in it...

"Trouble, you say?" asked the woman in the armchair.
"Actually, it's not her, but she was meddling. Either way, she seems to have connections to the girl." Ayaka sank down on her knees, showing a great sign of politeness.
"Hmm.. Kimura, this won't do. So, Suzuki's here, Hagiwara's the perpotraitor, so then.. who..?"
"Yuko." Ayaka replied simply.
"Nakazawa huh? Really?"
"Yes,"
"Does she not remember what happened last time she let her stupid feelings get in the way?"
"Apparently not, it seems.." Ayaka replied bitterly.
"Well," the woman sighed. "I guess.. we'll have to take actions.. like last time... Get Yaguchi for me, would you?"
"Of course, Aya-sama."
Ayaka got up and left. Aya made her way over to Airi.
"Suzuki, was it?"
"Er - yeah."
"Kimura doesn't want to hurt you, but she does want to hurt your friend.."
"Maimai?" Airi gasped.
"Hagiwara, yes. And Nakazawa.." Aya's lip curled.
"Aya-sama," Ayaka bowed, entering. Yaguchi Mari following her.
"Good. Yaguchi, we have a situation.
"Huh? What?" Mari asked.
"Apparently.. Nakazawa made someone else fall in love with her, but she broke their heart..."
"Yuko? There's a way to avoid this, a way to make sure it won't happen again.."
"Yagucchan, what are you talking about?" Ayaka blinked confusedly.
"If.. if Yuko wan't around..."
"How're we gonna do that?" Aya and Ayaka were stairing at Mari in disbelief.
"Nakazawa Yuko," Mari turned to look at them. "Will graduate from Hello! Project in March 2007."
"A graduation!? Perfect!" Ayaka squaled, glomping Mari like some over-obsessed fangirl. "What do you think, Aya-sama!?"
"No," said Aya sternly. "Abe won't approve of it. And besides, we all need some fun in our lives.."
"But if she graduates," Mari pressed on. "She will be able to get married."
"I know she wants to, but Abe—" Aya cut off. "No. It's not going to work."
"Or we could just torment her until she learns her lesson," Yaguda Kei had appeared in the doorway.
"Why not?" Aya smiled.
"Ooooooh!" Ayaka gasped.

Airi stared. They were going to torment Yuko.. why? She wanted answers, but she knew she wasn't going to get them from here. Then an idea hit her. She'd go and consult Tsunku.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2006, 02:13:25 PM »
Yeah! Go to the big man himself! And hope we doesn't fire people...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2006, 07:57:04 PM »
^ But just who IS the "big man"? It can't be Aya, because she says:
Abe won't approve of it.
This would seem to imply that Nacchi is "higher up" than Aya is in whatever organization they're in, because otherwise she wouldn't care/be concerned with how Nacchi felt about it. :confused:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2006, 12:06:52 AM »
chapter twelve

Airi found herself outside Tsunku's office, after being let go by Ayaka. She knocked on the door. No answer. But she could hear the boss muttering things to himself. Airi pushed open the door and let herself in.

Tsunku was sitting at his desk, pouring over the auditions for Morning Musume's 8th generation. "Six..? Hmm... Argh, I give up!" he groaned, leaning back in his chair and spotting Airi. "Suzuki-san?" he sat up and turned to her. "What is it?"

"It's, well..." Airi took a deep breath and dived into an explination about everything that had happened.
"So, she's still around, huh? Even though she graduated.. Yuko-san.. hmm.." Tsunku looked thoughtful. "Don't worry, I'll talk to Aya-san."
"Thank you so much!" Airi bowed. "I just.. if Nakazawa-senpai graduates, then Abe-senpai will be heartbroken.. and so will Maimai.."
"Aya-san hasn't always been like this.." said Tsunku. "I remember, back when she was still part of HaroPuro.. A sweet, innocent girl.. and now.."
"But what did Ayaka-senpai mean by 'last time'?" asked Airi.
"Some things are better left unsaid," Tsunku smiled wryly and returned to the auditions.
Airi was at a loss for things to say. She knew herself that she shouldn't argue with her manager, but there was something about it...
"Tsunku-san?"
"Mmm?"
"This.. 'last time'.. was that the reason Ishiguro-senpai graduated so early?"
"Yes,"
"So then.. Nakazawa-senpai graduated because.. because of what Ishiguro- and Ayaka-senpai did to her?"
"Yes,"
"Abe-senpai and Iida-senpai stayed in Morning Musume for a while longer.. but.. I thought that Abe-senpai was involved in whatever happened 'last time'.."
"That's because," Tsunku answered after a long pause. "That Natsumi-san has forgotten everything. Kaori-san, on the other hand, was not involved that much.. but.. she remembers what happened, too.."
"And, do you remember, sir?"
"Yes,"
"But when did it happen?"
"June 3rd, 1998.." Tsunku sighed sadly. "I remember it all too well.. But, alas, I have these auditions to finalize before Sunday, and I'm sure you have things to do as well!"
"Thank you, sir," Airi bowed. "I'll... be going now."

And with that, she shut the door and left the office.

"Let's just hope it has a different outcome this time," Tsunku said, looking at a photo on his desk of Yuko, Natsumi, Kaori, Asuka, Aya, Sayaka, Mari, and Kei. "If it doesn't, man-oh-man.." he grinned to himself imagining the possibilities.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2006, 01:43:57 AM »
Oh my o_o...

Can't wait til the past is uncovered :]

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2006, 03:29:15 PM »
o.o uh oh. I think Airi's swimming in shark-infested water now.

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2006, 10:18:43 PM »
chapter thirteen

"Iida-senpai! Waiiit!" Airi panted. Kaori was just leaving the building, but paused, her hand on the doorknob. "I need to talk to you!"
Kaori turned and looked at Airi. "What is it?" she asked, in an emotionless voice.
"It--it's Nakazawa-senpai...." Airi dived into an explination once more. Kaori said nothing once she had finished, her face still emotionless.
"Iida-senpai?"
Kaori said nothing.
"Iida-sen--"
To her suprise, Kaori swore under her breath. "That damn... not again.. I told her.. Tsunku-san told her.. she knows the concequences.. yet she.. how dare she.. do that to Yuko.."
Airi gaped. "Iida-senpai?"
"If-- if she.. dares.. lay a finger on her.." Kaori now looked sinister, even deadly. "I will not forgive her..."
"IIDA-SENPAI?" Airi had to shout to get her attention.
"Don't worry," she said firmly, placing her hand on Airi's shoulder and bending down so that they were level. "I'll take care of Aya. Don't worry. Oh, and I think it's best if you stay out of this," she added.
"But.. she's going to hurt Maimai!"
"The safest way.. do avoid this.. is if someone graduates..."
"NO!" Airi didn't want Mai to graduate. Never. She held back her tears. "Maimai.. I want to help.. Iida-senpai.."

Silence.

Kaori could clearly see that Airi was trying not to cry. "You might.."
"I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS! I WANT TO HELP MY FRIEND! I WANT TO HELP YOUR FRIENDS!"
Kaori pressed on. "You might die." she said firmly.
Airi froze. "B-But that didn't happen last time.."
"No," Kaori nodded. "But.. there were.. a few near-death experiences.."
"I want to help!" Airi repeated.

Silence.

"If you really want to risk your life for another, that's fine. But if you want to live.. This time, Aya is more sinister. She won't heasitate.."
"Iida-senpai.."
"I must be going now, I have plans."

As she shut the door behind her, Airi simply stood there. So this is what it was like, being a member of Hello! Project? But then again.. death was just like a graduation.. in the same sense you would never see anyone again...

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2006, 02:01:05 AM »
Wheeeeeee I feel like writing lots today :>

chapter fourteen

"Ayappe... Stop it..." Natsumi called out through the darkness that had engoulfed her. The sixteen year old had no idea what was going on.

"Yuuchan.. Kaorin.. Asukacchi.." Natsumi panted. "Help.."

She felt a sharp pain surge throughout her body. Natsumi fell to the ground, unable to move.

Ishiguro Aya was standing over her, her infamous sunglasses perched ontop of her hair. "YOU FOOL!" she screamed. "HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MEDDLE IN BUSINESS THAT ISN'T YOURS!? YOU'RE TRULY AN IDIOT, NATSUMI!"

"Stop it.." Natsumi sobbed.

"DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME ORDERS, YOU IDIOT GIRL!" Aya screamed.

"Stop it.." Natsumi repeated.

Aya picked Natsumi up by her wrist, and slapped her hard across the face. "SHUT UP!"  

Blood was now trickling onto Natsumi's mouth. She was going to die. She knew it. It was her fault. Her fault that Yuko was sad.. all of it.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN THIS! GET UP! YOU'RE PATHETIC!"

It's my fault..

Something hit her hard. Natsumi fell to the ground once more, uncouncious.

Abe Natsumi sat up in bed, drenched in cold sweat. "That dream..." she held a hand to her forehead, shaking. "Ayappe... What did I ever do wrong? Why do I have that dream?"

She looked over to her bedside table, on which sat many assorted things: her alarm clock, a lamp, various fassion accesories.. and a photo. A photo of Natsumi, Kaori, Yuko, Asuka, Aya, Sayaka, Mari, and Kei.

No matter how hard she tried, Natsumi could not remember when that picture was taken. All those members had now either graduated Morning Musume, or left Hello! Project for good.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Nacchi?"

It was Yuko.

"Yuuchan?" Natsumi looked up. "What brings you here?"
"I'm sorry to call so early," Yuko apologized. She spotted the photo on Natsumi's bedside table.
"Yuuchan?" Natsumi blinked, as a soldem look had fallen on Yuko's face.
"Mm? Oh, it's nothing.."
"Do you remember when we took that photo? I can't remember it for the life of me.."

Silence.

"Yes." Yuko said sadly. A sadness that Natsumi could not work out. "It was taken on.. June 3rd, 1998.."
"Really? That long ago?" Natsumi still couldn't remember. "Ah, it was that long ago, that explains it!" she laughed, but Yuko didn't. She, on the other hand, continued to look sad.
"I'm sorry, Nacchi.." Yuko finally spoke.
"Sorry? For what?"
"For.. everything..."
'Huh?' Natsumi thought. 'She's... crying?'
"It's all because of me that you will suffer eternal sadness.. It's all because of me.. it's all my fault.."

It's my fault..

Was Yuko talking about that dream? Or maybe, it wasn't a dream... Maybe it really happened..

"I'm so sorry..."

Natsumi could tell Yuko was feeling a lot of pain right now. She got off the bed and kneeled down infront of the older one. She then moved forward, so that she was hugging her tightly.

"I may not understand what you're going on about," she said softly. "But.. Yuuchan.. I want to heal those scars.. Whatever emotional sadness burdens you, I want to turn it into happiness.. Because.." Natsumi paused as a tear fell onto her shouled. "Because.. I love you, Yuuchan.."

I love you..

Yuko knew that. She had known Natsumi for almost ten years. Yuko couldn't stop the tears from falling down her face, she hugged Natsumi even tighter... But deep in her heart, she knew she couldn't be with anyone. Not Natsumi, not Mai. Yet Yuko still didn't break the embrace.

Because no matter what Aya, Ayaka, or anyone else did, she would still love Natsumi.

"Nacchi, we need to talk."

The voice was not Yuko's.

Iida Kaori had appeared at the doorway, the familiar look of emotionlessness on her face.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2006, 02:51:45 AM »
Oh my o_o; I wonder if it concerns Airi :]

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2006, 07:43:57 AM »
chapter fifteen :>

"EH-----?" Natsumi and Yuko exclaimed.
"Are you sure of this, Kaorin!?" Natsumi demanded.
"Yes," Kaori replied. She had just told her fellow first generationers exactly what she had heard from Airi about Ayaka, Kei, and Aya: word for word.
"What would they want with me? Am I the peroblem?" Yuko blinked and stared at Kaori.
"Think of it this way," Kaori said emotionlessly. "Imagine this as a game of chess. Yuuchan, you are the King. In order to take out the king, you have to first get through the other pieces, do you not? In this case, and with most chess games, the pawns are the most problematic. But if you take out the king, after you break through his defences, it's checkmate, and BAM -- the game's over -- just like that. If the king is taken out, everyone if affected, even those who did not get taken out before hand. Think. What pieces does the apposing team go for first, and mainly focus on, to get the greatest effect?"
"The pawns?" asked Yuko.
"Yes," Kaori continued. "In this case, if you are the king, the pawns would be taken out first. Think of it as all of us in a chess game. The Kids, in this case, would be the pawns. The castles would be Melon Kinenbi. The knights would be Morning Musume. The Bishops would be the solo artists. And only you, as the king, would be able to choose the queen. But your choise would affect your workers, the other pieces, and the apposing team. You must choose your queen with great caution, Yuuchan, or otherwise Ayaka, Aya and Kei will place you in checkmate."
"I did not understand a word of what you just said." Natsumi groaned.
"You do have a rather hard time with similies.." Yuko agreed. "But I see where you're coming from!" she added quickly.
Kaori remained emotionless, but coninuted. "Aya is after you, Yuuchan, because you have nobody to protect you. And until you find your queen, you will remain unprotected, and Aya will continue to attack you, and your workers. However, you must not rush the descision.."
"Kaorin..."
"You know how the king and queen are protected by two pawns? Those pawns tend to be taken out first. In this case, those two pawns, who would do anything for you, your queen, and anyone else, are.." Kaori took a deep breath. "Airi-san and Mai-san.."

It's my fault...

"Does Tsunku-san know about this?" asked Natsumi nervously.
"I believe Airi-san told him."
"She's a clever girl, that Airi-chan.." Natsumi smiiled to herself.
"I must go," Kaori walked over to the door. "I don't have all the time in the world, you know.."
"Wait, Kaorin!" Natsumi called out. "Do you remember when this picture was taken?"

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2006, 11:54:45 PM »
What's so important about that picture?

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2006, 01:45:03 AM »
A chess game eh? I better look for chess references in the future :]

-in Rndmnweird's voice- What's so important about that picture? - end monomane-

Write more <3

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2006, 05:04:18 AM »
@rndmnweird: You'll find out :>

chapter sixteen

"Covers for the concert?" asked Nakajima Saki. The ºC-ute members were gathering in the studio to record their covers for their upcoming concert, Hajimatta yo ~Cutie Party~.
"Yes," Yajima Maimi said. "We will be covering Special Generation, The Peace, Shabondama, Balalaika, and others."
"Balalaika?" repeated Umeda Erika. "Kusumi-senpai's new single, right?"
"Actually, only three people are performing that," Maimi smiled.
"Who? Who?" demanded Arihara Kanna.
"Chippei, Maimai, and Airin."
"YAAAAAAY~" Okai Chisato cheered.
"Hmm? Okay!" Hagiwara Mai grinned.
"Yeah.. sure.." Suzuki Airi, however, was staring at Mai. Or, to be more exact, Mai's lips.
"Airin?"
"Oh, yeah?" Airi snapped back into focus. "Balalaika? Sure.."
"You'll be recording first." Maimi told them.

Airi, Mai, and Chisato all stepped onto the stage after Maimi had handed them a piece of paper with the coded lyrics on them.

As the instrumental started playing, Airi took a deep breath and began to sing in harmony with the other two..

"yurari yurari yureteiru otome gokoro pi~nchi
kanari kanari yabai no yo
tasukete darling! kura kura rin
"

This was where Airi felt most at home. It felt as though nothing was wrong.. She opened her eyes and turned to Mai, who seemed to be struggling with her solo..

"takusan no doki doki norikoe! fumikoe! iku zo!"

Airi realized Mai looked as tired as she sounded. It was as if she had not slept in days. Was it because of Yuko..?

Airi stared back down at the sheet.

"motto otomechikku-pawaa kirarinrin
chotto kiken na ka-n-ji
"

Did Mai know about Aya, Ayaka, and Kei yet? Or was she still in darkness. Airi also noticed Mai looked quite skinny..

"motto doramachikku-koi hallelujah!
futari dake no balalaika
"

Airi remembered that picture she had seen in Tsunku's office.. what was it about?

"sugoku sugoku chikazuite otome gokoro chansu
haato haato tobidasou onegai darin harahararin
"

'June 3rd, 1998...' What had happened on that date?

"AIRI-SAN! MAI-SAN!"

Airi stopped singing; Chisato, who was trying to memorize Koharu's dance moves, fell over and landed on the stage. Mai, however, looked frightened.

"Iida-senpai, what brings you here?" Maimi asked in a brisky voice.
"I need to talk to Airi-san and Mai-san."  Kaori said firmly.
"But, Airin and Maimai are in the middle of---"
"I NEED TO TALK TO THEM NOW!" Kaori said loudly. "It's urgent."
Maimi knew she didn't dare talk back to her senpai. "O-Okay.."

Airi walked over to Kaori, Mai following behind her.
"Come. Quickly." Kaori turned to hurry out of the studio, the two young girls following.
"What's so urgent, Iida-senpai?" Mai asked. They turned down a hallway.
"You'll see.." Kaori replied.

Airi screamed. The horror was too much for her.. "NAKAZAWA-SENPAI!?"

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2006, 07:27:06 PM »
"NAKAZAWA-SENPAI!?" Ooooooo! Aaaaaaaaa! Oooooo! I'm a dork...

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2006, 05:00:17 AM »
chapter seventeen

Airi felt like vomiting. Not because she was sick, but more afraid. For what she saw.. But Airi knew she must not look away. However, she mastered up all her strength and turned to look at Mai. Mai was as white as a sheet, swaying slightly, stairing in shock at the scene before them.

Yuko was dangling from Aya's hand, which clasped Yuko's own. The lower half of her body draped on the floor, and her head lolled on her chest as though she was asleep.

"So you came.." Aya threw Yuko to the ground and walked over to Mai, Airi, and Kaori. "Well, you're too late."
"What did you do to Yuuchan?" Kaori asked. For the first time, her voice was not emotionless. She sounded afraid.
"As you can see, we have already gotten away with it.."
"What did you do to Yuuchan?" Kaori repeated.
"Nakazawa? Well, isn't it obvious? Just a little bit of--" Aya cut off, noticing the two kids were there. "You know, anyway.."
"You never did know how to control your powers, Ayappe.."

Powers? What powers?

"I am the most powerful, you know that! I am your destened leader!" Aya shouted.
"I thought Tsunku-san sealed your powers.." Kaori replied.
"Oh, he did, but I found a way to regain them. Iida, please. This is like asking why humans breath oxygen!"
"Really, Ayappe?" Kaori raised an eyebrow. "Even you.. you're not human?"

Airi felt Mai's trembling hand clasp her own.

"So, you haven't forgotten..." Aya smiled. That same, evil smile..
"It is my duty to make people forget. However, their memories get passed onto me.."
"Is that so?" Aya looked bored. "Come on, Iida. I wish to fight you.
"No." Kaori stood her ground.
"I challenge you, Iida! Be a woman!" suddenly Aya's voice went all deep and raspy. Almost as suddenly, there was a flash of light.

Airi gasped. Before her no longer stood Ishiguro Aya, but instead a.. thing. It's skin was dark, it's hair was white, it's peircing eye's were blood red, and wearing black ancient-Greek-Goddess-like robes.

"Iida.. Why won't you fight?" it asked. "I'll hurt you.."
The thing slashed it's hand through Kaori's cheek, leaving a large mark.

In the second that Airi had started to work this all out, there was another flash of light.

There stood Kaori. Except, she was no longer Kaori. She, too, was now a thing. Pale-white skin, short, black hair, bright blue eyes, and wore robes of the deepest green.

"I never said I wasn't going to."
"Bring it on."

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - 365 NICHI NO KAMI HIKOUKI