JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap

Author Topic: Yuuyami's Reflections [You can't just...!]  (Read 88243 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Yuuyami tales and etc of DOOM
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 10:10:47 AM »
Quote from: Yuuyami;261800

[/IMG]

LOL Yuuyami san you crack me :panda_haha:

lol at the 12 days of hellomas XD

my favourite parts were miki in the tree, the hakkan aliens and the 9 Maris
*tries to recover from all the laughing* :ONxD:

oh and the avatars! I really like the Eri one...it's very sweet :ONshy2:   and the TakaGaki ones are just the best :pen_clap:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2006, 10:11:27 AM »

LOL Yuuyami san you crack me :panda_haha:

lol at the 12 days of hellomas XD

my favourite parts were miki in the tree, the hakkan aliens and the 9 Maris
*tries to recover from all the laughing* :ONxD:

oh and the avatars! I really like the Eri one...it's very sweet :ONshy2:   and the TakaGaki ones are just the best :pen_clap:

Offline aznanimedude

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2006, 11:02:28 PM »
damn awesome song amazing comic OH MY GAHH IT WAS GOOD

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2006, 11:08:30 PM »

ROFL XD XD

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2006, 11:44:09 PM »
Okay...my favorite part of the song...

"I had NOTHING to do with that >____________________>"

And do you mind if I use the "Wtf?" icon?
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2006, 12:22:43 AM »
I hereby give permission to the following users who asked for use of my icons: Raspberrygashes and Tanachan.

If I see anyone else other then them who use my icons without permission from me, you'll find my foot up your ass. :]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 12:56:19 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006, 12:39:20 AM »
omg i love the 12 days of christmas!!
I was laughing so much! XD!!!!!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2006, 04:08:16 AM »
I'm lateee!! foo~

First time reading your fic Yuuyami. Sorry for that. I love you X'mas point of view XD Really funny and I can feel how your imagination is soaring.. Glad to be here!

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2006, 01:50:26 AM »
You know, when I watched the H!M last week (12/17), I laughed so hard when they played 12 days of Christmas while it showed Miki pointing to the pretty trees XD

Opposites Attract

“I think I’m traumatized…” Miki let out a slight wheeze as she searched for her keys. “A fat guy in underwear isn’t something that should be shown in public TV…” she went shifty-eyed as she rummaged through her shabby bag, “…and where the hell is my damn key…?”

Miki littered the contents of her black bag onto the floor: there was her plaid handkerchief, two new foreign movies, chapstick, leftover soba in a container, and even more miscellaneous things before finally, her keys fell out, trapped in the pages of a manga. After a sigh of relief, she packed everything back in her bag and shoved the keys in her apartment door and twisted it. However, she did not hear the obligatory click. She checked the floor near the door hinges, the piece of pencil lead she stuck in there was broken.

Someone had invaded her room.

With a raised brow, she turned the knob, since it had already been unlocked in the first place, and wasted her time with finding her keys, and then she leaned over to see if the intruder was still there.

“Sorry for dropping by unexpectedly, but uh… I got too lazy to get to my apartment home?” the intruder scratched the back of her head shyly.

Miki was silent, then she leaned back and shut the door, and held it shut so that the intruder couldn’t reinvite the anger-management woman.

“Heeey!” Miki heard the muffled voice on the other side of the door, “Seriously! It’s just one night! I won’t bother you too much!”

“You whine so much, you know that?” Miki still had her tight grip on the door.

“If I tried my cutesy act, you would only insult me, so I had no other choice! Which brings me to say, I’m going to ram down this door!”

Miki smirked, and waited for the charging sounds…

There were charging sounds.

Miki opened the door at the opportune moment.

And the visitor ran into the wall adjacent into the door.

“Nice job announcing strategies before your enemy. You’d suck at war,” Miki laughed. The other person turned around, a red mark on her forehead, and pouted.

“Yeah yeah, you can sleep over for the night,” Miki motioned for the older woman to come in, “but you can get the floor <3”

“You’re so mean~!” the other pouted, “I’ll get your couch then!”

“Whatever, as long as it’s not my bed you’re sleeping in.”

“How can you be so ungenerous to poor poor Rika-chan?” the viyuuden member shivered in a whiny cute voice.

“You’re too old to complain like that,” Miki snapped back as she set her bag on the low table in front of the TV and laid on the couch. Rika sat at the other end of the couch, just ahead of the feet of Miki. The Morning Musume sub-leader then stretched out her limbs, satisfied with hearing the crack of her joints before settling down—and putting her feet on Rika’s lap.

“You’re so rude you know…” Rika sighed.

“Like you’re one to talk, you broke into my house without permission.”

“I watched Hello!Morning today, to see your hosting skills.”

“Don’t changed the subject!” Miki waved her hand dismissively.

“Anywho…” Rika said, half concentrating on what she was going to say next, and half concentrating on Miki’s wiggling toes on her lap, “You were wearing my waitress outfit! I recognize it on anyone; so did it fit you okay?”

“Hmm… It fitted okay,” Miki said as she sat up and brought her legs, sitting with her legs crossed, “It was a little too roomy for the waist area.”

“I’m not fat!” Rika whined as she slapped Miki.

“You just slapped me…” the younger said, placing her hand on the spot and lowering her head in pain, “And there’s another recording tomorrow… My cheek will get swollen…”

Oh crap… I just slapped THE Miki Fujimoto…I just slapped a member of GAM…

“Just kidding!” Miki lifted her head up, grinning.

“#$%^” Rika tried to slap Miki again, but the younger dodged by ducking.

“Careful! I’d hate to get a real swollen cheek!” Miki chuckled.

“You’re so mean!”

“It’s my nature, I can’t help it,” Miki smiled as she turned and rested her head on Rika’s lap.

“Eh?” Rika’s eyes widened as she blushed lightly.

“Come now, you’d rather have my head on your lap rather than my feet, ne?” Miki caught on to the blush and smirked.

“I’d rather have your head on a plate to be served to the lions you adore so much.”

“Now you’re being unreasonable, I give you a nice deed, and you shoot it down, don’t make me grab a random pigeon out there and have you be stuck in a cage with it.”

Rika shivered slightly at the memory. One time, Miki seriously caught a pigeon and chased the poor ex-musume around the studio with it. Ever since, once Miki broaches the idea of bringing a bird anywhere within Rika’s sight, she meant it. She then took a temporary silence.

“Aww, did I tease you too harshly?” Miki finally said in a sneer. She then shifted a bit so that she was more comfortable position, though her head was still on the lap of the older woman.

“You’re so restless for a lazyass, you know that? Always moving around like that… But always staying home and watching movies…”

“It’s my nature, I can’t help it,” Miki chuckled, reaching out and running her fingers through Rika’s short tresses causing the other to blush again.

“Just like groping is a part of your nature?” Rika tried to say steadily, hoping to start up another verbal conflict. Miki shifted again, and this time, she straddled Rika’s lap and wrapped her arms around Rika’s neck, smirking.

“Just like doing things like this is a part of my nature,” Miki leaned in and kissed the forehead of the charming woman. “I’m not going to apologize for that door trick though,” she grinned.

“You’re so mean!” Rika complained as she tried to get Miki off of her body. However, Miki resisted, and the Gatas members both wrestled a bit on the couch. Finally, exhaustion caught to them, and it ended up with Miki lying on the floor, with Rika on top of her.

“So…” Rika panted a bit, “Tell me how in the world I manage to love you? Someone who’s existence I want to strangle so much?”

“It’s my nature, I can’t help it,” Miki stuck out her tongue mischievously.

Rika took it as an invitation, and caught the tongue with her mouth. It seemed almost as if Miki was expecting Rika to take that action, for she immediately used it well. Both had an intimate, yet clashing of their tongues as they fought over who was going to be dominant, much like their odd and constantly conflicting relationship.

It’s their nature. They can’t help it.

<3
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 03:08:16 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2006, 02:08:11 AM »
O.O

FWEEEEEE~! Two of my first four H!P loves ^^ Which means...EEEH!~ *looks in pants* DAMMIT! Now I have to walk like this...
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2006, 02:22:29 AM »
-smacks Tanachan for Yuuyami- Love this! :D Very good, and I never thought I would give a thumbs up to Miki and Rika. XD Yet, it's very true. Opposites do attract. :3
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2006, 02:48:07 AM »
Woooooooooooo! Loved it! Miki/Rika is one of my favorites cuz they ARE so different. The love/hate relationship is sweet. You wrote them perfectly too with Miki always making fun of Rika XD...just like she really does

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr-eat job :P

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2006, 05:05:37 AM »
Nature... REALLY IS good! Oh my gah, that was funny and hot.
;____; CharMikitty <3. I'll just pretend yossui was in the closet watching or something *Was I watching That 70's show? Is it obvious.... myabe :D*

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2006, 10:32:55 PM »
Charmikitty, I like thee thou tho

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2006, 04:13:47 AM »
Quote from: Yuuyami;263784
Oh crap… I just slapped THE Miki Fujimoto…I just slapped a member of GAM…
Oh snap! >.>

“I’d rather have your head on a plate to be served to the lions you adore so much.”
Harsh!

I have to admit (hold your tongue, slave! ;)) that this was pretty hot. The whole teasing thing is cute.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2006, 04:18:27 AM »
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I realize it's early, but oh well.

LEFT TO RIGHT:
Top: Yossie, Miki, Reina
Middle: Sayu (and her mirror), Risa, Ai
Bottom: Koharu, Eri, Aika

I kinda half-assed Koharu and Eri since I had no idea where to put them or how to pose them after I finished everything else >_>; Yeah, the scanner scanned it weird too >_<...

Oh well. :]
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:24:58 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2006, 05:06:17 AM »
T_T
Those drawings make me jealous XD
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2006, 05:16:15 AM »
Cooooooool

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2006, 05:25:07 AM »
I wish I had even half of your artistic talent, both in writing and drawing!  :ONpleeease:

Alas, for now I'll be content with reading and stick figures (and the occasional emoticon).  :ONdepressed:

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2006, 05:38:38 AM »
Give me your talent :(
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap