JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Boku Ga Shinou To Omottanowa

Author Topic: The 'Hana Yori Dango' Thread  (Read 43859 times)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
The 'Hana Yori Dango' Thread
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 04:56:22 AM »
watched the subbed episode this morning. I pretty much got everything without the subs, but the subs helped alot in straightening out the details. I think I'll keep watching the raws first. I have to say SARS got the hardsubs out really fast.

The scene with the thugs in the alley was hilarious :lol: Especially the part about the "bling bling" XD I love how they had a basketball and the overuse of the word "Fuck". :lol:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 06:23:53 AM »
LOL yea, thay make new york seems like a massive gang land XD

and Hanazawa Rui is fucking cool as usual. Domyoshi still has his panties tied. And that Shigeru chick is hot. Bring BACK SHIZUKA!!! :jerk:

Offline Haonan

• 公認AKB48とNGT48アンバサダーです
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 04:33:38 PM »
The part where Inoue Mao got confronted by those american blackies, oh my...I couldn't make out what they're talking abt 90% of the time, lmao. (to think English was my 1st language at where I'm living, such a shame)

Only heard alot of the notorious 4-letter word though. But HYD2 is still cool, great to see the whole cast back and even better.

@Princess Pudding: in case you don't know who's Soujiro in real life, his name is Matsuda Shota and he's the younger bro of Matsuda Ryuhei (who was in NANA1, as well as Collage of our Life j-movies). Check out his profile here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Matsuda_Shota
♥【愛用ガジェット】♥
♪現役携帯電話: NEC MEDIAS W N-05E
♪現役イヤホン: DITA Audio Answer Truth Edition & Astell & Kern AKR02
♪現役DAPプレイヤー: Sony NW-ZX1/GD
♪現役デジタル一眼カメラ: Sony Alpha α6000

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2007, 02:49:51 AM »
I'm in fucking love with Shigeru, she is just the awesome. She's perfect for me; friendly, nice, hilarious, talented, can kick ass, hot, and rich as fuck. She also seems to take a liking for assholes with a soft spot. If Tsukasa doesn't want her, I'll take her. :P

If only she were real:ONpleeease:

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 01:37:47 AM »
Eeeeeeep! I just watched the first episode!!! I can't wait for episode 2!!! I went from a MatsuJun fangirl to a Shun fangirl in like 10-20 minutes XD

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 04:37:01 PM »
Quote from: Princess Pudding;283123
Eeeeeeep! I just watched the first episode!!! I can't wait for episode 2!!! I went from a MatsuJun fangirl to a Shun fangirl in like 10-20 minutes XD

Quoted for truth~!! ^o^ But ohhh~!! If you though Rui was good in episode 1... Episode 2... GYAAAAAAAAH~!!! :tfr9a7wg: SUUUUUGOKU dokidoki~!! :ONluvluv1:

But really. If I wanted to smack Domyouji in episode 1, I -REALLY- wanted to beat him to a pulp end of episode 2!! :ONscolding:

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2007, 04:44:40 PM »
Quote from: suki*;283656
Quoted for truth~!! ^o^ But ohhh~!! If you though Rui was good in episode 1... Episode 2... GYAAAAAAAAH~!!! :tfr9a7wg: SUUUUUGOKU dokidoki~!! :ONluvluv1:
JUST WATCHING THE PREVIEW TO THE NEXT EPISODE MADE ME DO THAT XD

I'm off to make a special thread for fangirls, so you better post in it *suki! :heart:

Offline sweet bunny:)

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 10:19:40 PM »
[IMG=http://http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5834/saywhatwp5.gif]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5834/saywhatwp5.gif[/IMG]

I like that pic.That part was so funny.The guy was maybe so pissed of wtih her.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 10:11:47 PM by sweet bunny:) »
Im kinda new here!XD :P
:cow:

Offline asdf123

• ecchi
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2007, 10:55:01 PM »
argh i hated the ending to episode 2 of season 2 its killing me. i sooo wanna watch episode 3 cant wait.

Offline okayasu

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 11:51:50 PM »
I luv this drama even more so then Meteor gardens..but don't get me wrong i still luv F4 (the Taiwanese boyband)..i think its just cuz they followed the manga sooo closely that it made it rather unrealistic..i mean there are some events that happened in the manga that would make you think...eh?..how is that possible?

but in the jap version..they made it a tad more realistic..if this makes any sense watsoever...but the lady who played matsujun's mother..damn! she did an awesome job..cuz throughout the drama i hated her guts haha..

and damn..matsujun is soo adorable..luv the scene where he was talking to rui at the airport so cute..

i hope the second season will not be a disappointment like MG2...so far its ok..but it pisses me off that its SOO obvious that they like each other..but..you'll have to watch for yourselves..don't wanna ruin it..gah!..can' wait for the remaining eps to come out

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2007, 09:30:16 AM »
ROFL, Puffy Jun beats up Americans in eps 3  :roll:

I like how they stereotype Americans as chronic gangstars  :lol:

Offline fuyu yume

• 笑っちゃおう
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2007, 09:42:32 AM »
This complex relationship triangle?square?polygon? hurts my brain everytime I watch HYD. Certain episodes make me think "EFF you Tsukasa. She should forget you." but some make me go "GO GET HER!!!" I don't know. So I just finished watching a raw of episode 4 (only understood like half of it) but what I figured out just made me even more anxious. I'm really having a problem of who Tsukushi goes better with.:panda_argh: :MKerr: :ON@_@: :ONtantrum:
I'm keeping this here until she is COMPLETELY BACK!!

Offline celicagt4

• origami master
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2007, 07:19:26 PM »
lol monkey-girl is so hyper active and "aggressive"....

Offline ShioN915

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 05:09:50 PM »
for those who didn't know or don't like dling from torrent, http://www.crunchyroll.com have up to ep 3 subbed. the quality is fair and you can skip through the episodes a lot better than youtube. and Tsukushi is still freaking cute!

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2007, 12:24:33 AM »
Ep.4 was pretty intense...

Offline Ikaruga

• ecchi
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2007, 05:44:34 AM »
I just started watching season 2 and it's awesome so far. What makes it even better, for a car nut like me, Rui was driving a Toyota 2000GT in ep 1.

:ONcool1:KAKKOIIIIIIII

Offline super_doops

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2007, 09:20:18 AM »
drool started flowing out of my mouth uncontrollably during that scene with the 2000gt

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2007, 07:45:51 PM »
Quote from: Ikaruga;303284
I just started watching season 2 and it's awesome so far. What makes it even better, for a car nut like me, Rui was driving a Toyota 2000GT in ep 1.

:ONcool1:KAKKOIIIIIIII

It shows him driving the car every episode. The car is HOT! I'm not gay and even I think Hanazawa Rui is hot driving that car >_>

Offline fullyinsane

• Fly Naked wif Me, t(-.-t)
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2007, 02:13:52 AM »
eh....season 2....didnt realize...ah~~ probably im too busy [ lazy to search ]

need to watch the season 1 again....completely forgot the story

Offline ShioN915

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2007, 02:31:11 AM »
Quote from: StreakInTheSky;303684
It shows him driving the car every episode. The car is HOT! I'm not gay and even I think Hanazawa Rui is hot driving that car >_>

You're not gay but that was a gay comment haha. Sick ass car nonetheless. Can't wait for the next episode!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Boku Ga Shinou To Omottanowa