JPHiP Radio (9/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - BARE BARE I LOVE YOU Remix

Author Topic: Now THIS is my kinda school!!!  (Read 2083 times)

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
Now THIS is my kinda school!!!
« on: July 16, 2005, 02:11:55 AM »

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 03:51:36 AM »
How do I apply? :D

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Through Space and Time~
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 04:01:12 AM »
^ I second that notion. :D

♥♥ // Infinite Bits Gaming Con // ♥♥ // Poupee Girl // ♥♥ // YouTube // ♥♥ // LJ // ♥♥

Offline ryuuga

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 11:06:24 AM »
It is the strongest evidence show that Japan is quite open with the sex stuff! No wonder is is famous with keeping producing the JAV! 8)

Offline yakuruto

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 03:24:34 AM »
Hey, sounds cool. If he's willing to teach some techniques to male clients it would be nice to take a few lessons. There's no doubt that sex it's an important part of any long lasting relationship (and the base of many short-term ones) so if you can apply some nice moves to your partner and make her happy thinks can get even better for the couple and, as said in the article, be reflected on personal and professional success.

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
Re: Now THIS is my kinda school!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 11:27:32 PM »
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/mean_mom.html

This video clip is just over 9 min. long, but the camera doesn't move around a lot (what you hear is what's important here).  Mom apparently doesn't have good/any parenting skills (other that trying to yell/scream to get what she wants).  The son, who only raises his voice once, just wants her to calm down and "ask nicely" instead of getting yelled at/ordered around (is that wrong?).  Dad might be trying to keep the peace, but it really sounds like he's been pussy-whipped by the old bag.

A mom threatening her own kid?  QUICK!!! Call child-protection services!!!  Stupid bitch.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

JPHiP Radio (9/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - BARE BARE I LOVE YOU Remix