JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Don`t Let Your Eyes Wander

Author Topic: Report forum problems here  (Read 269440 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Report forum problems here
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2010, 09:32:33 PM »
but one of the links is being used in another forum that i use, and i just uploaded it like a day or 2 ago. and it's with every image i've used.

when i do click on it nothing even comes, it just still shows the url link thing
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2010, 10:00:38 PM »
but one of the links is being used in another forum that i use, and i just uploaded it like a day or 2 ago. and it's with every image i've used.
Like I said, I tried that link you specified in your profile, and it takes me to a 404. If it really works somewhere, you've typoed the url.

when i do click on it nothing even comes, it just still shows the url link thing
You mean when you select the 'upload an avatar' radio button? The field on the right should change to an upload type field.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2010, 10:15:16 PM »
The radio buttons don't work for me either.  When I select "Specify avatar by URL", it still says "Choose File" to the right.

I'm getting script errors from your swap_avatar() function, mostly related to "getElementById" returning null.
Without thoroughly going through it, I'd say check your element IDs.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2010, 10:18:15 PM »
Alright, I'll look into it after the game.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2010, 10:59:33 PM »
Does it work now?

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #145 on: February 28, 2010, 11:01:47 PM »
Very nice.  Gallery avatar is a nice addition for new people who haven't picked yet.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2010, 11:06:18 PM »
The new forum software, being a release candidate, still has its share of bugs so keep on reporting...  :P

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2010, 02:20:30 AM »
hello.  I notice that the Forum changed, including the layout, either that or it's just my account.  anyway, I'd always keep a certain type of layout, but i can't seem to find that option in profile -> look and layout.  Are we no longer able to change the layout on our own account?

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2010, 06:37:28 PM »
For now, you can pick between the light and dark versions of the modified Overview theme.

There may be more themes available in the future.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2010, 09:18:00 AM »
I guess I can get used to the new theme (still, I loved the peachy colored old one ;_;).
I have to use the dark version of the theme since the other one is too white and still here is my problem,
when you have some time to spare, could you like... darken the text boxes and input fields of the dark version.
Even though it's much better than the white version the contrast of the darkness and everything pure white has some uncomfortable feeling for me.
I hope that's it at least, I'm not 100% sure.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2010, 11:08:47 AM »
I also miss the peachy colored old one... but I guess it's only a fact that affects Momo wotas...  XD

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2010, 01:24:17 AM »
When previewing a new post, emoticons will be replaced with the correct .gif file on the initial preview.
However, if you click preview again, the gif will be replaced with the emoticon's text.  This appears to happen with all emoticons.

For example, if I type in [colon]tama-mad[colon], then hit "preview" from the main thread, the preview will show
When I click the preview button again (when the formatting options and clickable emoticons are shown), the picture is not shown.

This is the case for both IE and Chrome.

Also, I'm not sure if this was how it worked before, but certain emoticons such as "thumb up" do not insert a trailing colon into the post text when clicked.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2010, 08:12:23 AM »
The Profile page's "toggle toolbar" links are inconsistently placed and use the wrong graphics.
Observed on both IE8 and Chrome.

If the toolbar were on the right side, these would be correct, but since it is on the left, the arrows should point the opposite directions, and the "toggle on" link (second pic) should be on the left side.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2010, 08:20:39 AM »
^^ Go here http://www.simplemachines.org
Sign up for an account in the forum and see for yourself, that's just how they made it. It's like this for all themes, to be honest I don't see any problem at all but if you want to you can tell them at http://www.simplemachines.org to fix it for you.

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: April 18, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »
I've noticed that I have stopped recieving topic reply notifications since April 14th but I don't know why. Anyone know why?

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: April 18, 2010, 05:14:38 PM »
Which thread do you usually receive reply notifications for? I need to test if I've fixed this issue or not.

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: April 18, 2010, 05:19:44 PM »
Ooh, just recieved a few. I usually recieve them for any that I've replied to. I think it's fixed now, thanks!

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #157 on: April 18, 2010, 07:54:00 PM »
Ah, yes, it's fixed : 64 messages in my mailbox.  :lol:

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2010, 02:01:50 AM »
I cant change the Time Offset, no matter what I enter it always stays the same  :?
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2010, 12:53:21 PM »
Sorry for the downtime lately, trying to sort out some performance issues.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Don`t Let Your Eyes Wander