JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Alterna

Author Topic: One glance was all it takes (WMatsui OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
One glance was all it takes (WMatsui OS) - COMPLETED
« on: July 21, 2015, 02:46:16 PM »
This is dedicated to you, G. Sorry if its short and have error, this is the first time i wrote a fic on my phone^^" anyway, cheer up!

It all started with one glance. One look at you and i realized that i had fallen in love with you. However, alas for you would never see me. Besides, who am i to you? Compared to the girl who's always by your side, i was normal. Beauty? I'm average. Intelligence? I won't say I'm part of it. Sports? Pfft, they're like my nemesis. But even so, for all those flaw that i have compared to your perfection, i can't stop loving you. Still, its okay, right? It's not like you notice me anyway.

"Rena? What are you looking at? Come on, we're gonna be late for class."

"Okay, wait for me." I took one last glance at you. Thankfully, this was one of the lucky time where i wasn't caught staring at you.

You won't know my feelings and i plan to keep it that way...at least, until i found the chance and courage to say it to you. And when that time comes, i will say it with all my heart. I hope you will wait. Till then, i can only secretly kept this feeling of mine in my mind.

---

One glance was all it take for me to notice her. Her pretty face yet the eyes that's still contain the innocence of a blooming teenage girl. It was different than most of the girls that i knew. I always seen her with her books and her best friend, Kashiwagi Yuki. People saw her as the girl with super glare but i saw her as the girl with the blank look. Why? Because everytime i saw her looking at my direction, she always had that aloof-yet-lovely kind of face. I wonder if she was looking at me? I'm not being self conscious, right? Oh, she's looking away now. Does she has a fever? Her face is red. I want to ask her but it would be awkward.

"Jun-kun, what are you looking at?"

"Rena, what are you looking at? Come on, we're gonna be late for class."

"Okay, wait for me."

I pretend that i was looking away and once again i saw her looking at my direction before heading to class.

"Hm? Its nothing. Come on, lets go to class."

"But we saw you looking at the nerdy girl. Just because she's one of the top student, she thinks she can have control over anyone. Did she glare at you or something?"

"No, she didn't and i doubt she would think of me as anything. Now stop frowning my princesses or you will cause wrinkle on you beatiful face." I said giving my prince smile.

"Deshou, ne? There's no way a cool prince like Jun-kun would like someone like Matsui Rena."

With all these girls that can endanger your safety, there's no way i can tell you straight how much i love you. How much i want to stare in your eyes all day and tell you how they pull my gaze towards you. I hope until the time comes, you will wait for me, my dear Rena.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:16:09 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: One glance was all it takes (super short os)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 03:03:01 PM »
Oh my god.. This is so sweet yet really sad author-san.. :sweatdrop:
Is this an OS or a long shot?   :banghead:
Please write more about this fic.. Its really great.. :twothumbs

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 04:17:20 PM »
Mmoooouuuuu this fic is the 3rd strike!!! >< >< ><  :banghead: :wub: I love this very very muchhhh!!! Agree with Raizel, this OS is sweet yet sad :inlove: :inlove: sweet because my papa and my mama secretly have feelings for each other :deco: sad because they keep it as secret and papa doesn't want those girls to do something with mama :cry: please say that you will continue this!!! <(_ _)>
ps, what a lovely fic you dedicated for me :heart: :heart:  :deco: :deco: :hip smile: :hip smile:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 04:20:39 PM »
Pleaseee continuee author-san  :bow:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 05:13:53 PM »
 :hand:  :thumbsup
Simple but sweet  :wub:
Short but deep  :roll:
Love it !!  :grin:
Arigatou author-san.  :bow:
Keep it up!!!  :yossi: :otomerika: :cow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 06:00:32 PM »
AAAAAAAAAWWW~~~>///<
So fluffy~~~
Can't you continue it, author-san?
This fuc just so >///<
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Alterna