JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Kiss

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuen Season 3 Discussion Thread  (Read 111311 times)

Offline Phantom

• Member+
  • Honky Tonk Blues
Re: Majisuka Gakuen Season 3 Discussion Thread
« Reply #180 on: August 29, 2012, 03:23:44 PM »
I honestly think this is the worst of the season so far, but I like it far better than I thought I would, going in. And the reason I was sceptical is I don't know much about AKBs newer generation. The little I do know, I don't really like that much. But I was surprised, I actually started to like quite a few of them. Even Paru with what must be the worst acting in the series since Daruma.

But the latest episode wasn't very interesting, for some reason Mongoose haven't got any weight to them at all. Except Suzuran, she is pretty badass as a deadly golfer. They are shaping this show up to be alot like Death Race from the looks of it. Is that good or bad? Only time will tell.

My favorite episode so far must be episode 4. It had the most interesting fight.  :cow:

Oh, and every episode needs more Peace. Just saying.

Offline masokun

• Mariko | Airin | Nana |-oshi
  • Member+
  • reborn creature via ctrl+alt+del
« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2012, 06:02:39 PM »
Even miyu has better acting skill than paru..

Not that I dislike paru, but irl, both paru n miyu have same pokerface trademark.. so I automatically comparing them.

The story getting weird, with the disappearance and all the mumble of the director of prison..really have no idea where this going to be..

Offline kuronekosan

• Member+
« Reply #182 on: August 30, 2012, 11:42:52 PM »
To me, it's getting more interesting now with Nounaga thrown in the mix. The deal that the director is offering is intriguing. But most likely it has something to do with Nobunaga choosing between herself and her team. I love how there's blood on her clothes. It makes her look all the more formidable. No doubt that this season hasn't been able to beat the previous seasons. But that's why the management want to groom the juniors more. They need to be given a chance to grow and this happens to be it.

With all the under-appreciated members being featured, I was pleasantly surprised when Jurina was revealed. Perhaps it was their bid for more viewers. Or maybe(less likely) that they find her perfect for the role? But you can't deny loving that move. Jurina as badass Nobunaga is just plain unadulterated awesomeness.
Next big question. Will there be a season 4? It'll all depend heavily on what else happens in this season. Cause I'm seriously getting a jailbreak vibe.....but may be not.

Honestly, while all the akb references and fanservice is all fun and games, if you REALLY wanna expand their fanbase and potentials, I feel that they ought to be given roles in a serious project. Like a REAL movie or series that isn't akb related. We get that you want to promote the group. But seriously, making akb puns at every chance isn't gonna cut it. Invest money in a renowned director, get a good, logical, interesting script and storyline ready, do everything like you're supposed to and it's bound to turn out better. And instead of ASSIGNING roles, why not let the girls AUDITION for them. That way, people with proper acting skills and deserving of the part will get the chance, no matter senior or junior. Casting plays a MAJOR role in every project.

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2012, 02:19:12 PM »
I kinda don't like the acting of Paru. She either has one single expression of none at all.
At least they warned us before each episode that there will be "bad acting".

I just wonder why they put her into the prison...

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2012, 06:20:37 PM »
Story progressing at last with the endgame coming round. Lotsa build-up.
With 5 episodes left, hope they can still give all the vs fights enough air-time.
Previous 2 seasons both ended without the actual boss fight. Wonder how they'll handle it this season.

J telling Paru to use The Force, while looking like a Game of Thrones character. 8)

Paru ready to stare that girl down. :oops:

And round one gets cut off for next episode, of course. :banghead:

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2012, 10:03:39 PM »
(Sigh)...Really, Miyu?????

Why have Paru & Miyu go first? Why not close to the end?

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2012, 06:09:50 AM »
Well, without spoiling anything. It's to trigger the underlying plot of why there's the prison.
Don't think about it too hard. :D

Extra stuff. Sudden burst of cameos in next ep:

And a little black 'n white dolphin. XD

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2012, 06:28:33 PM »

For a second there I thought Komimi was grilling horumon with all that smoke...

Another funny scene was when Nanashi shook Nantene like a rag doll  :nervous
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 06:35:44 PM by Jimitty »

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2012, 08:42:21 AM »
MG3. STAHP. WHATAREYOUDOING. STAHP. IneedzzemoarMG3episode. ; - ;

Ohgawdz. I just finished watching the latest episode of MG3... :farofflook: I... I want moar... LOL... :fainted:

So much Nobunaga in this. Ohgawdz. :onioncheer: ahhh...  :pleeease:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2012, 09:48:01 PM »
WARNING. LOTS OF SPAZZING OVER A CERTAIN SKE ACE FOLLOWS.
Also spoilers.

JURINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

Paru can fuck off.

FFFFFFJURINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh. The theme song. Whatevs.

SHIT SON, IT'S MOTHERFUCKING JURI-FUCKING-NOBUNAGA BEING MORE AWESOME THAN THIS SERIES CAN HANDLE, BREAKING PHYSICS AND SHIT!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Man, I fucking hate Paru's not-even-bad-enough-to-make-fun-of acting, ruining what could be a Samuel L. Jackson-level of Jurinawesome.

SHIT SON, WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING AWESOME, JURINA, SHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT.

Wow, Kanon and Kawaei are rapidly becoming my favorite Habu members, even individually. Together, definitely.

The things Peace can smuggle in here: knives, scissors, and now grills!? Man, this is the worst prison ever.  :lol:

Lol, Kawaei excluded from SKE acapella harmony.  XD Team Exposition shenanigans always win.  :thumbup

Jurina can induce me to fan-spazzing even without being on screen. By voice alone!  :panic:

Man, fuck off, Paru.

This script and new plot turn is really, really retarded, but who fucking care, JURINA IN DA HOUSE, BITCHES!  :bow:

LOLWARDENBOOBIES. The Head Guard is one of the best characters in this thing. Habu should learn more comedic timing skills from him. His Uruseeyo fetish is just creepy, though.

Hah, "atashi dayo" vs. "ore dayo." They're really serious about this butch!Haruu thing.
But Komimi's getting all passive-aggressive snarky, love it. Heh, Tetsuo being all insecure never gets old.

Oh snap, son, Miyu taking down Bunker! Game changers abounding! (It's really too bad about Bunker being the Worf of this series, though.)

Is it just me, or have they dialled back the ParuxPeace aspect a shit ton? Are they really going to leave her character development the way it is for the greater prison intrigue?

So ParuxMiyu is set, so predicting other matchups! (not in order)
Kawaei and Kanon vs. Lemon and Kato
Annin vs. Oba
Komimi vs. Bunker
Messi and Mariya vs. Tetsuo and Uruseeyo
Peace vs. Anya

But of course, as with the ParuxPeace being dropped, I doubt we'll get to see all of the other matchups, the rest of the series is probably going to be spent over all of this "purpose of the prison" bullshit, which is just so stupid considering how much time they spent hyping Mongoose up. I guess they realized that Habu as we've seen them in the series thus far would all get their asses wiped by Mongoose, so they're just going to avoid any actual fights.  :smhid

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2012, 09:56:46 PM »
I didn't really care for this ep. Nothing but build-up  :yawn:

Paru x Miyu dialog was all very weak. Yeah, J looks cool, but it's a bit of a waste when the rest is so flat.
The little jokes and creepy scenes here and there couldn't really save it. Needs more Kuumin. lol

Speaking of looking good:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2012, 01:03:37 AM »
At least this episode tried to do shit. It failed completely, but it tried. :sweatdrop:

The Paru x Miyu stuff might have been cool were it not for awful acting and line delivery on both their parts, and it actually went somewhere. It pretty much didn't. Instead we got a Dragonball Z episode of epic stares and words words words that don't really add much to the story.

And the foundation of this show, the prison, is ran by such cartoon characters I feel like even if the story turned amazing, I wouldn't be able to see past them. :lol:

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2012, 07:48:04 AM »
Ep7 into the show, Paru is still somewhat expressionless.... >_<

Offline masokun

• Mariko | Airin | Nana |-oshi
  • Member+
  • reborn creature via ctrl+alt+del
« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2012, 07:18:16 PM »
Why they put Paru X Miyu fight first,

I think it's because the real fight is not Habu vs. Mongoose, but the girls vs. prison.

Like center nobunaga said, paru should save her fist for a bigger fight. So I assume, the big fight is not the fight between paru and miyu.

Miyu's character getting interesting, I already fall in love with that antagonist  :twisted:
She's still not perfect in acting, but well.. at least she give some effort  8)

And annin..whuoooh.. :inlove:

Offline Phantom

• Member+
  • Honky Tonk Blues
« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2012, 04:47:25 PM »
Really disapointed in the latest episode (7). I mean things were going in the right direction and finally it felt like the plot started kicking in. Then when they announced the arranged fight thing, I was soooo hoping for a rule that made the loser in each fight get killed by the bracelet. Each fight would have had so much more impact and it would be alot more dramatic. It would have helped to make the prison look really bad too, I mean sure Paru have a reason to go up against them, but didn't all the others actually commit a crime that had them sent there?

It was better than the last episode but they dropped the ball for me. It's kinda my own fault for building up my expectations, but oh well...

I hope we actually get to see the other members of Habu fight at least, so there can be some suspense in who might win the fights. Not just having Paru steamrolling all of Mongoose.

Edit: I'm still hoping this series will tie into Majisuka Gakuen 1 and 2 somewhere. Like a little shot at the end of someone visiting Maedas grave or perhaps Paru starting school at MajiJo.

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #195 on: September 05, 2012, 12:49:13 PM »
Jurina is terrible :)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2012, 06:33:45 PM »
Paru x Miyu fight probably had more punches than the previous MG3 episodes all combined. :nervous
LOL at the gang doing the "sss~~" with Annin joining in. :D

Speaking of which, it's totally becoming the Annin show. Dat stare at Paru through the camera. :inlove:

Time for her to show her moves next week. Kinda quick for a final boss fight isn't it? :panic:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #197 on: September 07, 2012, 11:43:57 PM »
The way they talk about the prison, it's like it's alive, it reminds me of that episode of South Park where the Wal-Mart was a living entity and everything you did was because it was up to it. So does that mean Keita was a sacrifice to get Paru?

One thing I just want to know is what's up with Nobunaga's eye? Like I find that more interesting instead so far. :lol: The whole thing with the Prison Guard and the Uruseyo standee was incredible disturbing but I love that the adults have a bigger role, whatever it is.

Ever since episode 5, it's been kind of slow but from the looks of the preview of episode 8 unless it lies we're finally picking things back up.

Want to know what exactly is up with Peace though.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #198 on: September 08, 2012, 01:52:35 AM »
Ever since episode 5, it's been kind of slow but from the looks of the preview of episode 8 unless it lies we're finally picking things back up.

*shakes fist at entirety of season 2*

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2012, 04:35:09 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but:
- Miyu ends up in prison for a still unclear reason
- Miyu wants to be closer to Keita
- Miyu kills Keita as ordered by the prison
- Paru talks to Miyu (this episode)
- Miyu wants to do the right thing and do what Keita would have wanted --> BIT LATE, ISN'T IT.  :doh:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Kiss